“Jesus” Never Existed: Nothing Is New Or Original In Christianity

Just Log Off

Sorry I called your mother a ho.
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
65,457 2,226 1,155
Alleybux
John G. Jackson’s “Christianity Before Christ” thoroughly proves with non-biased historical references that nothing is new or original in Christianity.

John G. Jackson proves that the story of “Jesus” came from a long tradition of “Savior God Cults” throughout world history.

For someone who is a religious fanatic this of course would be “blasphemous”, but I bet the same person who is offended by the suggestion that the story of Jesus not being original has never indulged in serious historical literature.

More than likely the only book they read is the bible and their entire historical reference is based on the bible, this is dangerous.

According to John G. Jackson’s “Christianity Before Christ”:​

“Comparative hierologists have discovered records of about thirty Savior-God religions. These cults have spread over all the world in very remote times, but they show evidence of a common origin. The various Savior-Gods had the following similar traits:

1. They were born on or near Christmas.
  2. Their mothers were virgins.
  3. They were born in a cave or stable.
  4. They worked for the salvation of humanity.
  5. They were called Saviors, Mediators, Healers, etc.
  6. They were overcome by evil powers.
  7. A descent into Hell was made by them.
  8. After being slain they arose from death and ascended to heaven at Easter.
  9. They were commemorated by Eucharistic rites.
  10. Many of these Savior-Gods were believed to make a second coming to the world.
My Amazon Picks
51JrISeUb9L._AC_SL230_.jpg

Christianity Before Christ
$14.00
(453)
51ytlo2M4+L._AC_SL230_.jpg

Introduction to African Civilizations by Jackson, John…
$14.52
(15)
4145WWpviEL._AC_SL230_.jpg

The Book of God: An Encyclopedia of Proof that …
$25.00
(148)
41G5KP5WFEL._AC_SL230_.jpg

African Origins of Major "Western Religions"
$28.99
(142)

All
Ads by Amazon

Who are some of these “Savior Gods” found around the world that resemble the narrative of “Jesus” or “Christianity”?​

Bel of Babylonia​

Chaos_Monster_and_Sun_God.png

John G. Jackson’s summarized drama of “Bel” is as follows: “Bel is taken prisoner. Bel is tried in the Hall of Justice. Bel is smitten. Bel is led away to the Mount. With Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is released. After Bel has gone to the mount, the city breaks into tumult. Bel’s clothes are carried away. Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from life. Weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb. Bel is brought back to life.” – John G. Jackson, ‘Christianity Before Christ

Osiris of Egypt​

The-Egyptian-Mythology-Story-of-Osiris-Egypt-Tours-Portal.jpg

“The entire Christian Bible, creation legend, descent into and exodus from Egypt, ark and flood allegory, Israelite history, Hebrew prophecy and poetry, Gospels, Epistles and Revelation imagery, all are now proven to have been the transmission of ancient Egypt’s scrolls and papyri into the hands of later generations which knew neither their true origin nor their fathomless meaning. Long after Egypt’s voice, expressed though the inscribed hieroglyphics, was hushed in silence, the perpetuated relics of Hamitic wisdom, with their cryptic message utterly lost, were brought forth and presented to the world by parties of ignorant zealots as a new body of truth…”. – John G. Jackson, ‘Christianity Before Christ

Prometheus of Greece​

3804.jpg

“One of the prominent themes of Greek mythology was the origin of evil. According to Hesiod (ninth century B.C.), Pandora, wife of Epimenides, owned a box, which the god Zeus had proclaimed should not be opened. Pandora opened her box which was filled with various troubles. These troubles then got loose in the world. Up to this time mankind had been supposed to be immortal. For the inquisitiveness of Pandora, Zeus invoked the curse of death for all humanity. Due to the wickedness of men, Zeus sent a flood to destroy the human race, but there were a few survivors. Prometheus, a creator-god, defied Zeus and became the benefactor of mankind. In order to alleviate the poverty and misery of early humanity, Prometheus stole fire from the sky-world and brought it to earth to serve humanity. This enraged Zeus, who held that fire was a possession of the gods and was not given to man, so Prometheus was condemned to be crucified on a crag on the Caucasus mountains. Here he was nailed to an upright beam of time fitted with extended arms of wood – in other words, a cross. The Greeks regarded Prometheus as a savior of the human race and commemorated his sacrifice by torch races at the Panathenaic games.” – John G. Jackson, ‘Christianity Before Christ

Mithra of Persia​

cimrm593_mithras-slaying-bull-t.jpg

“Mithra, an ancient Iranian sun-god, was born of a virgin on December 25th (Christmas). His first worshippers were shepherds, and he was followed in his travels by twelve companions. The Mithraists observed weekly sabbath days and celebrated the Eucharist by eating wafers marked with a cross. The two great Mithraic festivals were the Birth (Christmas) and the Resurrection (Easter). During the Easter rites, the priests placed an image of Mithra in a tomb. Later the chief priest announced the resurrection of the god by saying: “Be of good cheer, sacred band of Initiates, your god has risen from the dead. His pains and suffering shall be your salvation.”” – John G. Jackson, ‘Christianity Before Christ

Krishna of India​

krishna1_edited.jpg

“The Hindu Christ, like many other savior-gods, was born of virgin. Krishna was the son of the Virgin Devaki. An angelic voice from heaven announced to the virgin: “In thy delivery, O favored among women, all nations shall have cause to rejoice.” The nativity of Krishna was heralded by a star at the time of his birth in a cave, where he was visited by wise men who brought him valuable presents. In the Apocryphal Gospel “Protevangelion,” a work attributed to James the brother of Jesus, we have been told that the Christian Savior was also born in a cave. At the time of the birth of Krishna the cave was mysteriously illuminated. Similarly, at the birth of Jesus there was such a bright light in the cave that the eyes of Joseph and the midwife could not bear it.” – John G. Jackson, ‘Christianity Before Christ

These are just a few of the major “Savior God” religions that came before Christianity. Once you really dive deep into the research you will see all of this stories and belief systems really do have common threads. This idea of a “Savior God” has been around for thousands of years before who the world calls “Jesus” even existed.

I’d highly recommend you get the book and other great works from John G. Jackson to find out complete details regarding world history, black history, religious history, etc.

Too many people use “faith” as an excuse to not do research or to not “know”. There’s plenty of books out there that provide accurate anthropology and solid world history that isn’t skewed by religious perspective.

Worship who and what you want, no one’s stopping you. However, you’ll be a fool to base your entire life and belief system on a book and philosophy that claims to be original but really is nothing more than a carbon copy of age old ideas and concepts. Your “Jesus” is not the first savior, and if this world continues on I’m sure it won’t be the last “Savior God” that will come to save humanity.

So you can choose to “believe”…

Or you can choose to “know”.

The choice is yours.

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,296 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
I know about literally every one of these stories already. But let me come from the other side of things: Wouldn't it be possible for Satan to mimic the plans of God and put them into religions in order to create confusion?

Livingit88

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
596,714 32,997 3,295
Alleybux
I doubt any of this information will change anything. People will believe what they want to believe.

Flubber

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,830 187 116
Alleybux
All religion is BS tbh. Especially the religion of body pieces. A guy flies to the moon on a pegasus in that one lmao.

caroler

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,480 372 364
Alleybux
The collective consciousness of humanity has always channeled the creator story. God the Father God the Son God the Spirit as analogy are Father Water Son Ice Holy Spirit Steam. The Son came in physical Ice form to establish in written form the spoken Word of Creation and he split time 2021 years ago. God the Spirit Steam now fills the receptive human soul. End of all mythology is available now to those who seek and humble enough to surrender to Creator of all the apparent wonder even science is in awe.

Bellz

$tanning myself
Reaction score
Reactions
68,002 3,185 2,481
Alleybux
calling on jesus really seems to do something for people. there are many who say jesus speaks to them, or they call on the name jesus and it automatically gets them out of a bad situation. i believe this shows that there is a spirit attached to the name and story of jesus (that spirit probably wasnt originally named jesus though because apparently the letter "j" is a fairly new letter). i think there is some power in calling on that name, however, i am not sure if that power comes from the person's beliefs or if it's really coming from the spirit world.

Regardless of whether Jesus is real or not is irrelevant, i think. Although fights over religion have caused death and destruction, religion has also saved so many people. So many were living reckless, and when they began to believe in Jesus, they changed and began to have a love and passion for life that the never had before. This belief of Jesus has literally saved so many lives. Is that not more important than forcing people to be "logical" about religion or have physical or historical proof of their savior?

We all have special individual paths in this life. Different things resonate with us, and we learn at different paces too. If you are at a place in your life where you dont believe in Jesus and you are happy with that, that's great. And if someone is at a place where believing in Jesus resonates with them and it's working for them, why steer them away from that? Many people just want to believe what makes them happy in peace. I think we all should have that right.

Complexe

D I V A
Reaction score
Reactions
16,208 1,122 869
Alleybux
The devil and falling angels are tricking you, that’s clear. Open your eyes. Jesus is the only truth.

Last edited:

Complexe

D I V A
Reaction score
Reactions
16,208 1,122 869
Alleybux
I know about literally every one of these stories already. But let me come from the other side of things: Wouldn't it be possible for Satan to mimic the plans of God and put them into religions in order to create confusion?

THIS
Dont forget he is the first narcissist EVER. So he will do everything to create confusion and destroy.

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,653 10,390 14,213
Alleybux
  10. Many of these Savior-Gods were believed to make a second coming to the world.
My Amazon Picks

My Amazon Picks

I would like to see where these 10 things are suppossed to be at whats the name of the text, papyrus or what chapter in the book of the dead i need primary sources.

JesseObama

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,908 7,135 10,665
Alleybux
Maybe you're not understanding. The concept of Satan is christian on origin. So the whole god,Satan, christ thing is new. Now what John G is talking about is civilizations before the Jewish religion. Jesus being the last in a long line of sons of god. Or better yet read the book before entering the conversation.
This man would be the beginning of my reconversion. Once the internet arrived and I could research his bibliography... Man!

ajackson17

Da Yung Imhotep rappin Py
Reaction score
Reactions
5,658 529 946
Alleybux
John G. Jackson’s “Christianity Before Christ” thoroughly proves with non-biased historical references that nothing is new or original in Christianity.

John G. Jackson proves that the story of “Jesus” came from a long tradition of “Savior God Cults” throughout world history.

For someone who is a religious fanatic this of course would be “blasphemous”, but I bet the same person who is offended by the suggestion that the story of Jesus not being original has never indulged in serious historical literature.

More than likely the only book they read is the bible and their entire historical reference is based on the bible, this is dangerous.

“Comparative hierologists have discovered records of about thirty Savior-God religions. These cults have spread over all the world in very remote times, but they show evidence of a common origin. The various Savior-Gods had the following similar traits:

My Amazon Picks

$14.00
(453)

$14.52
(15)

$25.00
(148)

$28.99
(142)

All
Ads by Amazon

Who are some of these “Savior Gods” found around the world that resemble the narrative of “Jesus” or “Christianity”?​

Bel of Babylonia​

John G. Jackson’s summarized drama of “Bel” is as follows: “Bel is taken prisoner. Bel is tried in the Hall of Justice. Bel is smitten. Bel is led away to the Mount. With Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is released. After Bel has gone to the mount, the city breaks into tumult. Bel’s clothes are carried away. Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from life. Weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb. Bel is brought back to life.” – John G. Jackson, ‘Christianity Before Christ

Osiris of Egypt​

“The entire Christian Bible, creation legend, descent into and exodus from Egypt, ark and flood allegory, Israelite history, Hebrew prophecy and poetry, Gospels, Epistles and Revelation imagery, all are now proven to have been the transmission of ancient Egypt’s scrolls and papyri into the hands of later generations which knew neither their true origin nor their fathomless meaning. Long after Egypt’s voice, expressed though the inscribed hieroglyphics, was hushed in silence, the perpetuated relics of Hamitic wisdom, with their cryptic message utterly lost, were brought forth and presented to the world by parties of ignorant zealots as a new body of truth…”. – John G. Jackson, ‘Christianity Before Christ

Prometheus of Greece​

3804.jpg

“One of the prominent themes of Greek mythology was the origin of evil. According to Hesiod (ninth century B.C.), Pandora, wife of Epimenides, owned a box, which the god Zeus had proclaimed should not be opened. Pandora opened her box which was filled with various troubles. These troubles then got loose in the world. Up to this time mankind had been supposed to be immortal. For the inquisitiveness of Pandora, Zeus invoked the curse of death for all humanity. Due to the wickedness of men, Zeus sent a flood to destroy the human race, but there were a few survivors. Prometheus, a creator-god, defied Zeus and became the benefactor of mankind. In order to alleviate the poverty and misery of early humanity, Prometheus stole fire from the sky-world and brought it to earth to serve humanity. This enraged Zeus, who held that fire was a possession of the gods and was not given to man, so Prometheus was condemned to be crucified on a crag on the Caucasus mountains. Here he was nailed to an upright beam of time fitted with extended arms of wood – in other words, a cross. The Greeks regarded Prometheus as a savior of the human race and commemorated his sacrifice by torch races at the Panathenaic games.” – John G. Jackson, ‘Christianity Before Christ

Mithra of Persia​

“Mithra, an ancient Iranian sun-god, was born of a virgin on December 25th (Christmas). His first worshippers were shepherds, and he was followed in his travels by twelve companions. The Mithraists observed weekly sabbath days and celebrated the Eucharist by eating wafers marked with a cross. The two great Mithraic festivals were the Birth (Christmas) and the Resurrection (Easter). During the Easter rites, the priests placed an image of Mithra in a tomb. Later the chief priest announced the resurrection of the god by saying: “Be of good cheer, sacred band of Initiates, your god has risen from the dead. His pains and suffering shall be your salvation.”” – John G. Jackson, ‘Christianity Before Christ

Krishna of India​

krishna1_edited.jpg

“The Hindu Christ, like many other savior-gods, was born of virgin. Krishna was the son of the Virgin Devaki. An angelic voice from heaven announced to the virgin: “In thy delivery, O favored among women, all nations shall have cause to rejoice.” The nativity of Krishna was heralded by a star at the time of his birth in a cave, where he was visited by wise men who brought him valuable presents. In the Apocryphal Gospel “Protevangelion,” a work attributed to James the brother of Jesus, we have been told that the Christian Savior was also born in a cave. At the time of the birth of Krishna the cave was mysteriously illuminated. Similarly, at the birth of Jesus there was such a bright light in the cave that the eyes of Joseph and the midwife could not bear it.” – John G. Jackson, ‘Christianity Before Christ

These are just a few of the major “Savior God” religions that came before Christianity. Once you really dive deep into the research you will see all of this stories and belief systems really do have common threads. This idea of a “Savior God” has been around for thousands of years before who the world calls “Jesus” even existed.

I’d highly recommend you get the book and other great works from John G. Jackson to find out complete details regarding world history, black history, religious history, etc.

Too many people use “faith” as an excuse to not do research or to not “know”. There’s plenty of books out there that provide accurate anthropology and solid world history that isn’t skewed by religious perspective.

Worship who and what you want, no one’s stopping you. However, you’ll be a fool to base your entire life and belief system on a book and philosophy that claims to be original but really is nothing more than a carbon copy of age old ideas and concepts. Your “Jesus” is not the first savior, and if this world continues on I’m sure it won’t be the last “Savior God” that will come to save humanity.

The choice is yours.

The savior model is not a strong scholarly model that is used by anyone in academy today. Now, there are some things that have influences, but to say it follows these models to a T is wrong.

Jesus was not born on Christmas in fact his birthday would most likely be in spring or summer based on the info that was given to us.

Virgin mother eh, the word use could mean virgin or young woman.

ajackson17

Da Yung Imhotep rappin Py
Reaction score
Reactions
5,658 529 946
Alleybux
Don't get me wrong Judaism is very inspired by many of the religions that it encountered. People try to deny this fact, but it is very real. That being said we must show what was actually inspired and to show why they are adopting this. A lot of Deuteronomy is inspired by Assyria laws and codex.

DABOOKADDICT

"Still Unsure"....
Reaction score
Reactions
11,227 478 401
Alleybux

My Amazon Picks

$14.00
(453)

$14.52
(15)

$25.00
(148)

$28.99
(142)

All
Ads by Amazon

Bel of Babylonia​

Osiris of Egypt​

Prometheus of Greece​

3804.jpg

Mithra of Persia​

Krishna of India​

krishna1_edited.jpg

The choice is yours.

I wouldn't stand next to him for my life.