Quantcast

“Side chick helps marriages?”

Do side chicks hurt marriages

• Yes they do

• No they dont

• The marriage was already hurt before the side chick. With or w/out her.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ThePrototype

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,787 709 517
Alleybux
SMH. Truth is, she’s not thinking of you. She shouldn’t have to. He should be thinking of you. He should also be loyal... behind your back.

If you really knew what hoops these men go through and how they throw women under the bus for some side poosee, you will definitely see my stance.

That woman don’t even know you to hurt you. But y’all will still push some of this blame to another mf instead of the person that created the situation. Men KNOW y’all do this too and they take advantage of it.

ThePrototype

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,787 709 517
Alleybux
And if me telling y’all men know they won’t be fully held accountable... and this is the reason they continue doing things how they do them, you wouldn’t believe me.

Cause when he’s caught, he’s throwing that side chick under the bus too. He talk sh!t about both. He will throw both under the bus. And depending on what day the wind blow up y’all ass, y’all do the same. And these men are looking and eating this sh!t up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
6,579 185 199
Alleybux
In a situation where your man cheats on you with a side chick, your man is definitely more to blame and who you should confront.

But I personally believe in human decency and not doing to other people what I wouldn’t want done to me.

So yes the side chick is a stranger, but why would you go out of your way to hurt another woman.

That man owes her more than you, but he wouldn’t cheat unless your partook in it

This is the correct take and any other take is just a perennial side girl's rationalisation to avoid feeling like a bad human being. Yeah, the person who decides to cheat is to blame, but if you're knowingly inciting others to cheat (for your own xesual, emotional or financial benefit), you're a bit of a c*nt yourself and a homewrecker.

To be fair though, I have a feeling most side girls are accidental ones who don't even know their position because these men act and say they are single the moment they leave the house. I mean, fµck, a friend of mine (H) called me yesterday to tell me another girl (M) in her social circle called her to ask what her relationship with her (now ex) man (R) was, because R had been flirting with M for a while, swore up and down he was single and it was another lady who hinted at M that maybe R and H had something together (they had been dating since late 2019). M was unknowingly a side girl, R had been emotionally cheating with her on H for about six months and the moment she learned about it she called H. M is a good person and a true sister, everyone should be more like M.

ThePrototype

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,787 709 517
Alleybux
But I’m literally telling y’all... this is coming from brothers, MY FATHER, male family, close male friends...

Men know y’all don’t hold them fully accountable, this is why y’all ass get treated. Cause they damn sure won’t blame another dude even partly when you decide to give your poosee away.

Y’all be educated fools, tho.

Halle Barely

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
50,608 2,890 1,017
Alleybux
I mean...side chicks are winning compared to sharing life and a raw womb with an unfaithful xes-chaser who will risk it all for a nut. Meanwhile wifey is likely paying half the bills, raising his kids, being faithful, and it's STILL not enough to keep your mate loyal. That's losing, the side chick's life is not being bogged down by a liar.
I would agree with this if there weren’t sidechicks out here getting pregnant by married men.

PelPel

Suck my toes
Reaction score
Reactions
14,075 2,209 2,186
Alleybux
She's not ugly, but she isn't anything special, facially. I would say your average Nigerian woman is more attractive than her.

All in all, if you're having trouble dating, it often means the kind of men you're going for are out of your league. I don't know why women have such a hard time understanding you aren't automatically qualified for everyone you want by virtue of existing. Men have standards and preferences too. This is the kind of delusion that gave us Kevin Samuels. I truly hate it here.

ETA Mike looks so cute in that video, I can't even. Just gorgeous!

No they don’t. That’s why involved men still cheat. They know they are to blame and will take part of if none of the accountability. Why should a single woman be blamed? That’s misplaced love.

This is coming from a woman once married to a cheater. I will never approach a stranger about what my man decided to do.

Imagine asking single women to prevent your man from being a hoe instead of leaving the hoe to begin with...

Hate to see it

That’s HIS marriage, not hers.

Wtf? It's a poor reflection of BOTH the married man and side chick!

If you offer an irresistible deal to someone to help you kill a person... guess what? Both y'all going to jail!

ThePrototype

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,787 709 517
Alleybux
Wtf? It's a poor reflection of BOTH the married man and side chick!

If you offer an irresistible deal to someone to help you kill a person... guess what? Both y'all going to jail!
You’re comparing this to murder. El oh el.

I will never approach a stranger about a relationship he pursued. He went after her. He made a vow of fidelity and loyalty to me. Not some stranger.

Let that grown man he held accountable. Not some stranger that don’t know who you are.

Y’all babify the f@ck out these n!gg@s

PelPel

Suck my toes
Reaction score
Reactions
14,075 2,209 2,186
Alleybux
You’re comparing this to murder. El oh el.

Same principle. One would get more time in jail than the other, but they're both going to jail. Both are held accountable. The husband is dead trash for that and I'd recommend divorce.

However, the side chick also shares some blame in this. With her piss-poor morals and hoe-like behaviour.

I will never approach a stranger about a relationship he pursued.

Nobody said anything about approaching anyone.

Both of them still have the blame. And if I have physical evidence, I'll expose both of them for their disgusting behaviour.

He went after her. He made a vow of fidelity and loyalty to me. Not some stranger.
And so? A married man offering you something in exchange for xes does not mean you take the offer (wtf?).

That's hoe behaviour.

It shows how trash her morals are and would avoid anyone like that in my personal life like the plague.

Let that grown man he held accountable. Not some stranger that don’t know who you are.
You talking like the man gets no blame in this. No one said that. They are both taking the blame.

Her making no vows does not absolve her from blame. She may have less of the blame in this. I mean she may be a stranger after all (side-chicks aren't always strangers).

But someone that displays hoe-like behaviour when they're a civilian will never be absolved of blame

Y’all babify the f@ck out these n!gg@s

Nobody is babifying anyone. Reading comprehension is key.

PelPel

Suck my toes
Reaction score
Reactions
14,075 2,209 2,186
Alleybux
SMH. Truth is, she’s not thinking of you. She shouldn’t have to. He should be thinking of you. He should also be loyal... behind your back.

If you really knew what hoops these men go through and how they throw women under the bus for some side poosee, you will definitely see my stance.

That woman don’t even know you to hurt you. But y’all will still push some of this blame to another mf instead of the person that created the situation. Men KNOW y’all do this too and they take advantage of it.

Girl we already know you're an experienced side-chick.

Regardless of how many hoops men would jump for some side pussy, the willing side-chick is a trash human being simply for knowingly accepting it.

She is no different than the man in the sense that they lack basic human decency, and she's just as much of a trash ass hoe like the man that can't practise self-control.

ThePrototype

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,787 709 517
Alleybux
Who said anything about forgiving and staying?

Again, reading comprehension is key.
I said something about it. Cause y’all won’t hold a man accountable when he cheats on your ass, more then likely, y’all stay.

Which is the reason for my question. You need to keep up with where I’m going.

ThePrototype

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,787 709 517
Alleybux

Regardless of how many hoops men would jump for some side pussy, the willing side-chick is a trash human being simply for knowingly accepting it.

She is no different than the man in the sense that they lack basic human decency, and she's just as much of a trash ass hoe like the man that can't practise self-control.
El Oh mf El...

I’m a side chick because it’s suggested you hold this grown ass man that created a new relationship... THAT FUCKS YOU!!!... accountable???

You want her to acknowledge you when your own man, whom you’re paying 50/50 with, won’t even acknowledge y’all relationship.

You’re asking for women to make sure your man doesn’t stray. When you can just not deal with him. He’s not 2!!! He’s a grown man responsible for keeping his word to you!!!

ThePrototype

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,787 709 517
Alleybux

And men know y’all won’t hold them accountable that’s why y’all ass get treated.

DeeWins007

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,712 155 112
Alleybux
GREAT question!
We‘re here for her by telling her to leave her ain‘t sh!t husband. Once a cheater always a cheater. If he respected his wife and his marriage then he wouldn’t have put his dick in other women. And quite frankly no woman that respects marriage as an institution would stay with a man that doesn’t. If you decide to stay with him... well then you need to stfu. If you can forgive your cheating husband then why not the side chick?

DeeWins007

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,712 155 112
Alleybux
Well with me, I don’t give them ANY passes. Know why?? cheat on a man and his ass is ghost and he will blame you fully. Women are the only ones dumb enough to shift blame.
Men stay on "code" more than women do. I guess James Brown was right when he said, "this is a man's world". LOL. I mean, I guess it is what it is at this point. SICKUM!

Top Cat

Duchess
Reaction score
Reactions
8,603 459 491
Alleybux
Typical. The side chicks/mistresses apologists have come here to defend their fellow sisters. Always deflecting their wrongdoings.

This thread is not about the cheating men but the side chicks. We know that the cheating men are to blame first and foremost but why are so many of y’all acting like it’s not that hard to not entertain a married man? Bottom line is that whole ‘side chicks do not owe you anything’ argument is bµllsh!t. As a human being we should expect common decency and respect from each other. I will never be a side chick/mistress to anyone because I know better and I do not want to hurt a woman, even if I don’t know her.

But I’m not surprised that many feminists , both radical and liberal, do not see anything wrong with it. Remember marriage is not something that feminists in general respect nor advocate for it. That’s what many of them want. To destroy the nuclear family and see the breakdown of marriages and eventually society in the end.

You will think that hurting any woman by inflicting pain into her would be anti feminist but apparently it’s not and it’s very normal too.

I’m also noticing a pattern of mostly western women, whether black and/or white, justifying the whole side chick/mistress thing and rarely do I see African/Middle Eastern/East Asian/South Asian and Hispanic women doing this except for the obviously westernized ones. I wonder why....
Muslim men have the option to marry more then one woman and there are some wives that actively look for a second, third or fourth wife for their husbands.
Religiously if you haven't put a clause in your marriage certificate in which he signs away his right to three other wives this remains an issue for your entire marriage.

So I disagree middle eastern and Muslim women do deal with this and some actively endorse this.

ThePrototype

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,787 709 517
Alleybux
Men stay on "code" more than women do. I guess James Brown was right when he said, "this is a man's world". LOL. I mean, I guess it is what it is at this point. SICKUM!
Right!!!

Bros will hit the same chick, find out, clown her ass and be cool.

Women tho... she just gained an enemy for life.

Just imagine a women getting caught cheating and she say “Bae, he guilty too cause it takes two to tango...” He’ll knock her ass between the washer and dryer.

ThePrototype

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,787 709 517
Alleybux
Let a woman cheat on they brothers or male family members... I bet you $10 dollars to a cows ass that side dude won’t get held responsible. But her... she will be the mega hoe of the year.

PelPel

Suck my toes
Reaction score
Reactions
14,075 2,209 2,186
Alleybux
I said something about it. Cause y’all won’t hold a man accountable when he cheats on your ass, more then likely, y’all stay.

Which is the reason for my question. You need to keep up with where I’m going.
The assumption you are making isn't the point we are making but go off.

Star Jones

In your argument ... poking holes!
Reaction score
Reactions
80,564 2,281 1,811
Alleybux
Just a foot note. Men give these women this power. They give complete strangers the power to break your marriages in shambles yet y’all still think the woman is at fault. Not only is he d!cking her down, he’s paying her and telling her all your secrets. He’ll run you over with a bus just to prove to a total stranger that she’s better than you and y’all stick by these men making their load easier by tricking yourselves that your poor, poor man was tricked into tricking off.

Stop taking all the blame from him and hold that n!gg@ accountable.
I know y'all are absolutely furious with @ThePrototype, but this post really got me in my feelings, and I guess I am a little stunned with how angry some of you are with her and @LaMochaCoca.

I DID NOT SLEEP WITH THIS MAN! I refused to even speak to him afterwards.

But, I will never forget the night a man sat in my car for about 20 minutes trying to convince me to start a relationship with him. It was ridiculous, illuminating, fascinating and sickening all at the same time.

This guy wasn't even that good at it, because he literally went through every excuse that men use to justify cheating.

- his marriage was falling apart
- he was just there for his child
- she didn't love him anymore
- he was just so taken by me

All sorts of stuff, I can't even remember them all, but he was throwing anything out there to see if I would bite. With each new reason, I told him that he needed to discuss that particular one with his wife. This dude even flipped my refusals into a compliment by telling me, "that he imagined that I would be the type of woman that would encourage him to work it out with his wife"!!! And, that was one of the reasons why he even tried.

ThePrototype couldn't have written truer words when describing what a man will do to his wife and family, just to get his side chick.

No, I wouldn't have been in any sort of right if I took him up on his offer. And, yes, I do believe I would've been a bonafide fool if believed any of his many stories. But, still at the end of the day, he was the one breaking his neck to make me believe, and if he had been better, if I had been another type of woman, it could've worked.

And, that type of woman doesn't have to be a hoe or evil or anything else that we dream side chicks to be, she could simply be as eager for attention, love, etc., as the wife at home is.

What I feel like The Prototype and LaMochaCoca are trying to tell y'all, and I most assuredly agree with, is if you want to go beat that side chick down, go beat her down. But, if after risking catching hands that you weren't prepared for and/or possibly catching a charge, if you aren't willing to then leave the man that initiated all of that, then you need to figure out how to kick yourself in the head, too.

ThePrototype

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,787 709 517
Alleybux
Same principle. One would get more time in jail than the other, but they're both going to jail. Both are held accountable. The husband is dead trash for that and I'd recommend divorce.

However, the side chick also shares some blame in this. With her piss-poor morals and hoe-like behaviour.

Nobody said anything about approaching anyone.

Both of them still have the blame. And if I have physical evidence, I'll expose both of them for their disgusting behaviour.

And so? A married man offering you something in exchange for xes does not mean you take the offer (wtf?).

That's hoe behaviour.

It shows how trash her morals are and would avoid anyone like that in my personal life like the plague.

You talking like the man gets no blame in this. No one said that. They are both taking the blame.

Her making no vows does not absolve her from blame. She may have less of the blame in this. I mean she may be a stranger after all (side-chicks aren't always strangers).

But someone that displays hoe-like behaviour when they're a civilian will never be absolved of blame

Nobody is babifying anyone. Reading comprehension is key.
He’s the hoe lololol. You looking really foolish. You expect a stranger to be a gatekeeper of your hoe of a mans dick when all he has to do is keep it in his pants.

ThePrototype

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,787 709 517
Alleybux
I know y'all are absolutely furious with @ThePrototype, but this post really got me in my feelings, and I guess I am a little stunned with how angry some of you are with her and @LaMochaCoca.

I DID NOT SLEEP WITH THIS MAN! I refused to even speak to him afterwards.

But, I will never forget the night a man sat in my car for about 20 minutes trying to convince me to start a relationship with him. It was ridiculous, illuminating, fascinating and sickening all at the same time.

This guy wasn't even that good at it, because he literally went through every excuse that men use to justify cheating.

- his marriage was falling apart
- he was just there for his child
- she didn't love him anymore
- he was just so taken by me

All sorts of stuff, I can't even remember them all, but he was throwing anything out there to see if I would bite. With each new reason, I told him that he needed to discuss that particular one with his wife. This dude even flipped my refusals into a compliment by telling me, "that he imagined that I would be the type of woman that would encourage him to work it out with his wife"!!! And, that was one of the reasons why he even tried.

ThePrototype couldn't have written truer words when describing what a man will do to his wife and family, just to get his side chick.

No, I wouldn't have been in any sort of right if I took him up on his offer. And, yes, I do believe I would've been a bonafide fool if believed any of his many stories. But, still at the end of the day, he was the one breaking his neck to make me believe, and if he had been better, if I had been another type of woman, it could've worked.

And, that type of woman doesn't have to be a hoe or evil or anything else that we dream side chicks to be, she could simply be as eager for attention, love, etc., as the wife at home is.

What I feel like The Prototype and LaMochaCoca are trying to tell y'all, and I most assuredly agree with, is if you want to go beat that side chick down, go beat her down. But, if after risking catching hands that you weren't prepared for and/or possibly catching a charge, if you aren't willing to then leave the man that initiated all of that, then you need to figure out how to kick yourself in the head, too.
Thank you..

I’m trying to tell them, girlfriend, in just pursuit alone, they throwing the wife/girlfriend under the bus. They haven’t even got the draws yet!!! And they want another woman to make him not cheat. Knowing damn well, if another woman came to her, hell, a friend told her he was bashing her while trying to get at another woman, she wouldn’t believe her. She’ll stick by her man and ignore all that mess and proclaim someone is “just trying to break us apart”.

Miss me with that.

Radiance

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,595 611 181
Alleybux

“Side chick helps marriages?”​

It wouldn't help mine. Let those direct deposits come up short. The choice of whether it was worth it, was always his. He knew what that meant if another chick entered my story.

I had a friend when we were 25, who operated like it was her mission to punish married men for their wives. He went back to his wife and she's still single, bitter and scared to trust.

giphy.gif