10 celebrities who love guns

deppsheaux

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,575 240 218
Alleybux
1297846607243_ORIGINAL.jpg

Despite conclusive evidence that having a gun in the house puts you at higher risk for homicide, people truly believe their gun will keep them safe.

People like these, for example:

TED NUGENT

As aging rocker the Nuge put it, “To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.”
He likes to kill his own food, too.

DONALD TRUMP

Newsweek magazine reports that according to Trump, he will, if elected, “Immediately veto the executive actions President Barack Obama issued this year to streamline the federal background checks system to help curb gun violence.”

Trump has said it is ‘common sense’ for millions of Americans to have concealed carry permits. He says he and his adult sons are NRA members; “We love the Second Amendment, folks. Nobody loves it more than us, so just remember that.”

giphy.gif

MIRANDA LAMBERT

Lambert has said, “I carry a weapon. I got a death threat a few years ago and was really scared. But I don’t want bodyguards. I am my own security.”

The singer has her concealed carry license and is a hunter. She and former husband Blake Shelton — who also hunts — served venison at their wedding dinner.

They shot it themselves. Awww.

AMBER “My baby is a .357 Magnum” HEARD

Heard has spoken in interviews about her interest in guns.

“I’m a good shot and I love guns. I own several. I'm fully trained and I'm an active member of a gun club. I'm definitely pro-gun,” she has said.

To her credit, the actress has also said, “I think there needs to be reform, because over 30,000 people in the U.S. died from gunshot wounds in the last year alone.”

Duh.

SEAN PENN

Sean Penn gave up his guns, ‘in the continental United States’, which makes you wonder if he still has others elsewhere. Anyway, as a gesture of love toward Charlize Theron a few years back, he turned 65 guns into art.

Why the actor owned 65 guns is not explained.

BRUCE WILLIS

Willis is always on the list of celebrity gun lovers because he said, “Everyone has a right to bear arms. If you take guns away from legal gun owners, then the only people who have guns are the bad guys.”

BRAD PITT & ANGELINA JOLIE

Jesse James says he built a pair of custom pistols for the Hollywood superstars, with her gun engraved ‘Mama Knows Best’ and his with ‘Big Papa’ on the side. So cute!

“America is a country founded on guns. It’s in our DNA. It’s very strange, but I feel better having a gun. I really do. I don’t feel safe, I don’t feel the house is completely safe, if I don’t have one hidden somewhere. That’s my thinking, right or wrong,” Pitt has said.

Says his wife, “Brad and I are not against having a gun in the house, and we do have one. Yes, I’d be able to use it if I had to.”

WHOOPI GOLDBERG

Goldberg is a member of the NRA.

As was Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh.

CHUCK NORRIS

See above. Norris once spoke with great emotion about how much he wanted a gun he saw in a shop window when he was a little boy. Touching.

JESSE JAMES

After the Newtown shootings in 2012, the former husband of Sandra Bullock defended gun ownership on Facebook. He compared living in California, with its gun controls, to living in Texas, where guns are welcome. James said he saw a lot of bodies in California, but, “Since moving to Texas (a state with far less gun restrictions) I have not seen one dead body ... I have for the first time in my life enjoyed the freedom to purchase and shoot the guns of my choice. I have been able to enjoy these things with my family and teach them the safe proper way to shoot, handle, and secure weapons. Using the freedoms that the Second Amendment protects. Mirroring California gun laws nationwide is only going to keep the honest people, honest. People that should not have guns, will still find a way to get them. Please join the NRA now.”

Don’t you feel a lot safer now?

CELEB GUN LOVERS: THE USUAL SUSPECTS

Howard Stern

Dick Cheney

Kelly Clarkson

Tom Selleck

James Earl Jones

Gary Sinese

Joe Mantegna

Sarah Palin

Charlton Heston

Eric Clapton

Ice-T

Clint Eastwood

Kevin Sorbo

Ted Cruz

Vince Vaughn

THESE CELEBS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED ON GUN CHARGES

Jay-Z

Eminem

Snoop Dogg

Soulja Boy

Lil Wayne

Ja Rule

Puffy Combs

The Game

Spencer Pratt

Rip Torn

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/06/14/10-celebrities-who-love-guns-from-the-nuge-to-amber-heard

ChocoholicGirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,304 33 3
Alleybux

TORRES

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,330 180 59
Alleybux
Of course Amber Heard is there. You're obsessed with her. fµck!ng psycho.

LaLaLanded

A Lovely Human
Reaction score
Reactions
7,233 123 107
Alleybux
I feel as though this is more about Amber Heard then it is about celebrities loving guns.

I love guns too. Fight me.

game-of-thrones-come-at-me-bro.gif

Reaction score
Reactions
16,109 870 154
Alleybux
Celebs have to worry and have a higher chance of encountering stalkers and thieves. I side eye a celeb if they don't have a gun/security system or armed bodyguard.

Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
where chief keef on this list? yall KNOW dat !!!!! got caught wit a ratchet, shootin at the police and sh!t. !!!!! been on probation since....I dont know when! Stop playin them !!!!!s like that! them !!!!!s savages out there! you know them !!!!!s run wit lil reese nem!

misterx

HH Papi Chulo
Reaction score
Reactions
346 6 2
Alleybux
I think every rapper is into guns. I think it would be easier to name rappers that don't love guns but I can't think of any. Even Drake rapped about having a Beretta and Drake is a nice guy.

Lucymoon

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Was I supposed to be shocked?

This list doesn't surprise me...well I was a bit caught off guard with Whoopi, but she's always been a walking contradiction. :friendly_wink: