Quantcast

Exclusive!! Beyonce and Jayz secret wedding!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyK

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,867 4,890 492
Alleybux
Beyonce and Jay-Z's secret wedding

0601_rav_10.jpg

By RAV SINGH
AND with this ring, I BEY wed...
BEYONCE KNOWLES and her hip-hop man JAY-Z have secretly married, I can exclusively reveal.
Yep, there will be no more of that Independent Women lark for the former DESTINY'S CHILD babe.

The pair tied the knot in a hush-hush ceremony at pal GIORGIO ARMANI's house in Paris last month, in front of family and close friends. All the guests were sworn to secrecy, and Mr and Mrs, erm, Z's publicity people have been emphatically denying rumours that the couple have said I Do.
But I tracked down a guest at the wedding and can finally reveal that it's true.
My source said: "It was a lovely, intimate ceremony and a very emotional wedding.
"They wanted to avoid all the usual fuss and attention that normally follows them everywhere and celebrate with the closest people in their lives. Beyonce, like always, looked absolutely radiant, and couldn't stop smiling.
"The pair of them looked thrilled."
Rap hero Jay-Z, 41, proposed to his bootylicious fiancée, 26, during a romantic luxury holiday in the Mediterranean resort of Cannes, France, in May.
The source said: "It was the wedding they both wanted. After all, they were getting married in the most romantic city in the world."
Congratulations guys.

Posted by Online Team on January 06, 2008 at 12:22 AM | Permalink

SammyK

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,867 4,890 492
Alleybux
Beyonce and Jay-Z's secret wedding

0601_rav_10.jpg

By RAV SINGH
AND with this ring, I BEY wed...
BEYONCE KNOWLES and her hip-hop man JAY-Z have secretly married, I can exclusively reveal.
Yep, there will be no more of that Independent Women lark for the former DESTINY'S CHILD babe.

The pair tied the knot in a hush-hush ceremony at pal GIORGIO ARMANI's house in Paris last month, in front of family and close friends. All the guests were sworn to secrecy, and Mr and Mrs, erm, Z's publicity people have been emphatically denying rumours that the couple have said I Do.
But I tracked down a guest at the wedding and can finally reveal that it's true.
My source said: "It was a lovely, intimate ceremony and a very emotional wedding.
"They wanted to avoid all the usual fuss and attention that normally follows them everywhere and celebrate with the closest people in their lives. Beyonce, like always, looked absolutely radiant, and couldn't stop smiling.
"The pair of them looked thrilled."
Rap hero Jay-Z, 41, proposed to his bootylicious fiancée, 26, during a romantic luxury holiday in the Mediterranean resort of Cannes, France, in May.
The source said: "It was the wedding they both wanted. After all, they were getting married in the most romantic city in the world."
Congratulations guys.

Posted by Online Team on January 06, 2008 at 12:22 AM | Permalink

lamonaj

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
dont know what to think of them anymore!!

BluBerri

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
30,986 64 21
Alleybux

I'll believe that before I believe they're married (again).

Who?Me?

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
355,630 5,408 641
Alleybux
wait. is this mess from News of the World? again? Jay-Z just gave an interview talking about marriage last week.

Anonymous

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,287 125 56
Alleybux
They have been married. They were looking to purchase a home together in Brooklyn Heights a few months ago.

Miss Bambi

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
34,973 29 32
Alleybux
at this point, who cares ?? i dont
im so over them.

snowflake

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,177 4 1
Alleybux
I read that in the paper a week or 2 ago...who knows and who cares...if there is a boring couple it's them

SloMo

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
27,247 568 86
Alleybux
at this point, who cares ?? i dont
im so over them.

MAN!

I mean, I love me some Beyonce but since they want to play "Im-not-gone-tell" we should just stop caring. I bet they'll spill when people stop talking about them.

I wish them happiness and all that great stuff. Since they want to be so secretive maybe they should just go away and let people forget about them some.

Tereesa

NOT ACTIVE
Reaction score
Reactions
88,557 2,924 1,879
Alleybux
They can't be forgot about when the media won't forget them! MediaFakeOut keep posting stories of B to keep people talking about her. She said she isn't doing anything in 2008 so leave her alone. People are searching high and low to find something about B to talk about. Get a damn life!

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,432 9,148 11,470
Alleybux
They can't be forgot about when the media won't forget them! MediaFakeOut keep posting stories of B to keep people talking about her. She said she isn't doing anything in 2008 so leave her alone. People are searching high and low to find something about B to talk about. Get a damn life!

I wasn't going to respond in this thread but this notion is ridiculous and why is it anonymous? Beyonce and Jay Z are media whores. They have their own paparazzi that the hire to take pictures of them on vacation where they pull various stunts (nude beach walks, coordinating outfits), they have their own online "street teams" to start these stories and plant them on the message boards.

If they are SO popular and SO hounded by the media, why is it they never make the cover of these celeb driven mags like US, Star, etc...even Rhianna makes these magazines on a regular basis. If they are so popular and so hounded by the media, why is it they are all over NYC eating at the restaurants with non-celebrities and shopping and carrying on and life goes on as if they weren't there? Aint nobody really checking for them like that. Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian, Reggie Bush and all them other airhead socialites are all front page gossip and Beyonce and Jay Z are an after-thought always, except for their stans.

In my opinion Beyonce and Jay Z so want to be a Brad and Angie, Tom and Katie, Posh and Becks, or some other celebrity super couple of the like and they are not. People don't care because they are ALWAYS there, at the opening of every envelope and on every red carpet of note. They need to sit down somewhere. period.

SloMo

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
27,247 568 86
Alleybux

Anony, I think they can. It's been done successfully before.

I mean, they're already venturing outside of music making business investments and such so why can't they keep themselves exclusive to that market? They've both hit 'legend' status right about now and have made their imprints on hiphop/R&B, so from this point on there's nowhere left to go but down. And who wants that? I would ride out while I'm still on top.

I'm sure if they go over seas for about a year or two (since they seem to like to travel) or hell even stop putting their names out there, they'd get a lot more privacy.

BTW, I love Bey and I like Jay. Not hate here just saying how I feel. I just don't understand how these stars complain so much about being celebs when they WANT this. Did they not think about this during their quests to fame?

mperFectLYprfct

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,648 246 105
Alleybux
damn. is it at all possible that the two are a regular couple who actually like to take vacations, go out to dinner and cuddle in public? everything isn't necessarily propaganda. it's actually a good thing that they aren't on the covers of all the tabloid magazines because the tabloids only report when a man has cheated or punched his g/f. if they haven't made those covers, it might be because they are both great at cover-ups OR they actually have a genuine respect for each other.

janet hid her marriage for years. i think these two could possibly be married. if they aren't married, and are just dating, that's great too. i'm just glad they aren't making a mockery of themselves.

Thot Slayer

Slaying since birth
Reaction score
Reactions
79,573 29 64
Alleybux
Damn, I didn't know he was 41, life is but a beach chair............

Guest Star

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
19,260 558 471
Alleybux
I think this particular version of their marriage story can easily be cracked. Were all members of their families with them when they last visited Paris? I can't see Be marrying without including her parents, sister, Kelly or even Michelle in the ceremony.

Didja gitit yet

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
62,953 622 60
Alleybux
damn. is it at all possible that the two are a regular couple who actually like to take vacations, go out to dinner and cuddle in public? everything isn't necessarily propaganda. it's actually a good thing that they aren't on the covers of all the tabloid magazines because the tabloids only report when a man has cheated or punched his g/f. if they haven't made those covers, it might be because they are both great at cover-ups OR they actually have a genuine respect for each other.

janet hid her marriage for years. i think these two could possibly be married. if they aren't married, and are just dating, that's great too. i'm just glad they aren't making a mockery of themselves.

That is so true. I don't ever want to see them on the covers of those mags and I doubt they are longing to be the tabloid couple of the year. Those folks (Brad, Angelina, Jessica, Nick, Jennifer etc) are dragged through the mud weekly. I know because I read them faithfully. B&J pics do end up in the mags along with every other random couple who are out and about. When Beyonce is featured solo it is generally about what she is wearing not about any gossip.

Elecia

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
6,108 2 1
Alleybux
I read this in the News of The World this morning. ABSOLUTE bµllsh!t. Do not believe anything they write in that paper. Its the worst tabloid over here.

CheekySpoon

<span style="color: maroon;"><span style="color: m
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
16,003 4 2
Alleybux
Wait so dude got a hold of the guest list but it was a secret wedding?.................... Okay

Lost Queen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
10,855 5 2
Alleybux
i wouldn't put it past them i mean celebrities lie. why should anyone believe anything coming out of their mouths? they deny everything anyone says about them so even if they were married they'd deny it too. i hope they do get married and take a nice long vacation....with no cameras!

Mrs. A. Graham

Aubrey Drake's girl~*
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
12,562 112 227
Alleybux
Same sh!t, different day. I couldn't live a life where I hide my love, or lack being openly affectionate with/about my SO simply because I don't "want people in my business". The bulk of the terrible rumors surrounding them comes from so much speculation because they WON'T say anything. If they just embraced their relationship for all to see and didn't be so critical, or think they're THAT important and people care THAT much, I think that would actually make their lives a whole lot easier as a couple.

Mrs. A. Graham

Aubrey Drake's girl~*
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
12,562 112 227
Alleybux
I'm sure their life is very easy!LOL

I said AS A COUPLE. It's COMMON knowledge that maintaining a relationship is challenging. It's even more so challenging when you're a celebrity. Assuming their life is "very easy" because they have money is simply foolish. If anything, more money, more problems. Money can make your life easier, but sometimes all of the problems it brings along with it aren't necessarily worth the sacrifices and comforts you must give up for it.

Nice Vixen

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,521 2 2
Alleybux
I actually think that the fact that they keep some of their life private make it easier for them as a couple...............People will talk either way and the truth is that we don't have the right to know everything about them and other in public eyes even if we would like to.

mperFectLYprfct

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,648 246 105
Alleybux
Same sh!t, different day. I couldn't live a life where I hide my love, or lack being openly affectionate with/about my SO simply because I don't "want people in my business". The bulk of the terrible rumors surrounding them comes from so much speculation because they WON'T say anything. If they just embraced their relationship for all to see and didn't be so critical, or think they're THAT important and people care THAT much, I think that would actually make their lives a whole lot easier as a couple.

maybe you would if you had photographers sneaking into your ventilation system trying to take pictures of you through your airducts.

hell, when i date regular joe blows, sometimes i'd like to keep it underwraps. there's always someone hiding in a bush ready to misinterpret something.

SexyGaChick

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
208 3
Alleybux
I think they are married already also.....why would they tell us? It's their business...

sunny81

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,414 1 1
Alleybux
Please i would not put it past them if they got married a long time ago. As long as they are happy, that is what matters.

Your Faves Fav.

NO LIES TOLD
Reaction score
Reactions
144,278 4,636 4,906
Alleybux

It's kinda contradictory that so many will whine and complain that they are so "over" them and they are so "boring" yet make themselves omnipresent in any thread about them. Which one is it? Stop straddling the fence....just be in conjunction with your actions and admit you are interested. If wedding photos come up, you're gonna race to click on the thread and look. If personal video shows up, that will be even more exciting. Beyoncé and Jay are IT that's why so many folk act seemingly fed up that they don't hold hands for the cameras yet and they don't gush about their love for each other in all their interviews. Stop foolin' already. I think the ppl in this thread and messageboards have a harder time dealing with it than Beyonce and Jay themselves which is hilarious. They have outlasted some Hollywood marriages and will continue too while ya'll still speculating about their relationship and waiting for the money shot.

B.B. Homemaker

You Know You Love Me.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
45,424 283 341
Alleybux
Jay-Z is not 41 for starters... and like already stated who cares... they are still together wed or not... we already figured this one out with the matching IV tattoos...

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,432 9,148 11,470
Alleybux
and in comes the obligatory..."oh you're all hating on Beyonce and Jay Z" petty ass comments from the stans that run these threads up mulitple pages and not any damn thing in particular of interest about Beyonce or Jay Z. A good percentage of the reason why they are constantly talked about online or in these threads is because their respective online street teams and stans are petty and childish and cannot take criticism of either. MUCH LIKE the people they defend.

E=PC2

Team Owner
BANNED
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
66,694 69 74
Alleybux
*THREAD HIJACK* Can the word STAN be banned from LSA like the word

H A T E R? *smdh*

trazee

You Mad or Nah
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
402,907 18,729 11,794
Alleybux
It's kinda contradictory that so many will whine and complain that they are so "over" them and they are so "boring" yet make themselves omnipresent in any thread about them. Which one is it? Stop straddling the fence....just be in conjunction with your actions and admit you are interested. If wedding photos come up, you're gonna race to click on the thread and look. If personal video shows up, that will be even more exciting. Beyoncé and Jay are IT that's why so many folk act seemingly fed up that they don't hold hands for the cameras yet and they don't gush about their love for each other in all their interviews. Stop foolin' already. I think the ppl in this thread and messageboards have a harder time dealing with it than Beyonce and Jay themselves which is hilarious. They have outlasted some Hollywood marriages and will continue too while ya'll still speculating about their relationship and waiting for the money shot.

They stay camped out in the thread, but yet they can't stop talking about them or want them to sit down!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.