Quantcast

12 Things The Negro Must Do For Himself by Nannie Helen Burroughs - Educator, Suffragette, Leader

Aloof Charisma

A bad biatch that you can’t handle
Reaction score
Reactions
77,613 6,228 8,244
Alleybux

Gone Fishing

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,822 3,611 4,872
Alleybux
Oh don’t be fooled, bm are very much “leading” the black community in inner cities like Chicago and a Detroit. A failed patriarchy does not a matriarchy make. In the hood, women are not the leaders or in control...those women are still very much at the mercy and whims of the men. The men control the streets and all of the social access, rules and guidelines in that community; does that sound like women leading and running things to you?? The lengths you all go to try to blame bw (who are victims of your collective abandonment and maltreatment) is astounding.

The other poster implied Bw were running the show.

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
The other poster implied Bw were running the show.

Women being forced to work and hold a household down and take care of the children is not equal to a Patriarchy. Women taking the “well if the men aren’t doing it and it has to be done, I guess I will do it” approach does not mean that we have any power and that the men aren’t still controlling the narrative in said community. Most Black Women are still living their life revolving around what black men think and do and on a macrocosmic level, we are all subject to what black men do In the black community or we suffer the consequences for not towing the line.

GlamorousOne

Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
the inner cities look the way they do because black males sold drugs to their own people and stopped building businesses once they got integration. after all, you could go live in white neighborhoods and xes white women so what was the point in tending to your own community when you could be a part of the white man's. *sarcasm*

They don’t want to hear it or are perhaps ashamed about it but this is the truth. She even alluded to it in this statement:

There is much talk about wiping out racial segregation and also much talk about achieving integration.

The question is, who were these black men who were vying so hard for integration? Even back in the 1800s when we should have even worried about our selves first and foremost. Integration should have never been a goal..desegregation is one thing (the legal dismantling of segregation) but integration and not taking care of home first and foremost, is a big part of the reason why we are in the state we are in now. Black men tore down their own communities through illegal activities and crime and the ones who didn’t participate in that, made sure to detach themselves from Black people and blackness. Only now they can do it with a white woman on their arm. The same thing that happens now in 2020

Riot Act

Russian Bot
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
42,786 295 54
Alleybux
Some of the stuff she said was a little bit....problematic. But it was her time...

but I agree with you, thanks for posting this.
I perfectly agree with you. Context is everything. My problem with the op and many responses, is that they reflect a lack of evolution. The internalized racism. (Or, is it simply racism?). We should be more educated on our actual history and socio-economic status, to not be regurgitating WS talking points on the regular like this.

Riot Act

Russian Bot
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
42,786 295 54
Alleybux
Negro just means black, and I'm black. And also if we're going to get into outdated antropology, yes, I do fit the skull shape and body plan as do most Black Americans.
No, it doesn’t. Let’s not play semantics.
~~

negro (not comparable)

1. (dated, now offensive) Relating to the black ethnicity. dated, now offensive) Black or dark brown in color.
Usage notesEdit
In the United States of America, the word negro is considered acceptable only in a historical context or in proper names such as the United Negro College Fund. Black, which replaced negro from 1966 onward, or the more recent African-American (from the 1980s), are the preferred alternatives, with neither being categorically preferred as an endonym(self-designation) or by publications.

Before 1966, negro was accepted and in fact the usual endonym – consider The Negro, 1915, by W. E. B. Du Bois – which itself replaced the older coloredin the 1920s, particularly under the advocacy of Du Bois (who advocated capitalization as Negro). Following the coinage and rise of Black Power and Black pride in the 1960s, particularly after 1966, the term black (occasionally Black) became preferred, and negro became offensive; in 1968 negro was still preferred by most as a self-designation, while by 1974 black was preferred; usage by publications followed.[3]

~~
There was a time when it was acceptable to call people the n-word. It is unarguably just as unacceptable to call Black people “Negroes” anywhere in the USA ....today

Smh @anybody who doesn’t know this....

#YourSlipIsShowing

Last edited:

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Could you please tag me in the post? I missed that one. And as usual, your commentary is on point in this thread sis

thank you....i can't remember the thread title, and my alerts and watched threads prolly doesn't go back that far......

@Mikhail Bakunin.......what was the name of that thread of the black kang lawyer, who made his pregnant black wife who was a doctor exercise at like 8 months?......and then posted the fukery on social media......SMH

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,040 19,673 18,910
Alleybux
thank you....i can't remember the thread title, and my alerts and watched threads prolly doesn't go back that far......

@Mikhail Bakunin.......what was the name of that thread of the black kang lawyer, who made his pregnant black wife who was a doctor exercise at like 8 months?......and then posted the fukery on social media......SMH

I'm on the phone let me try on the desktop.

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,040 19,673 18,910
Alleybux

I've searched my entire history and I can't find it. That mines it must be from over a year ago when I last used my other laptop.

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Women being forced to work and hold a household down and take care of the children is not equal to a Patriarchy. Women taking the “well if the men aren’t doing it and it has to be done, I guess I will do it” approach does not mean that we have any power and that the men aren’t still controlling the narrative in said community. Most Black Women are still living their life revolving around what black men think and do and on a macrocosmic level, we are all subject to what black men do In the black community or we suffer the consequences for not towing the line.

great post......and its crazy how her list is still so relevant even today......black males refuse to evolve.....

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,040 19,673 18,910
Alleybux
great post......and its crazy how her list is still so relevant even today......black males refuse to evolve.....

Black men have always adapted to survive in a world of white supremacy.

iu

sanasays

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,434 1,464 1,292
Alleybux
Most of those guys were the descendants of anglo rapists. What she describes is anglo trash behavior.

The numero uno problem in the american negro communities was forced race mixing thru slave rapes.

The confusion of bloodlines has led to mass dysfunction.

2731110C-1DD8-B71B-0BB128952EFD3A75.jpg

1. The Negro Must Learn To Put First Things First. The First Things Are: Education; Development of Character Traits; A Trade and Home Ownership.The Negro puts too much of his earning in clothes, in food, in show and in having what he calls “a good time.” The Dr. Kelly Miller said, “The Negro buys what he WANTS and begs for what he Needs.” Too true!

2. The Negro Must Stop Expecting God and White Folk To Do For Him What He Can Do For Himself.It is the “Divine Plan” that the strong shall help the weak, but even God does not do for man what man can do for himself. The Negro will have to do exactly what Jesus told the man (in John 5:8) to do–Carry his own load–”Take up your bed and walk.”

3. The Negro Must Keep Himself, His Children And His Home Clean And Make The Surroundings In Which He Lives Comfortable and Attractive.He must learn to “run his community up”–not down. We can segregate by law, we integrate only by living. Civilization is not a matter of race, it is a matter of standards. Believe it or not–some day, some race is going to outdo the Anglo-Saxon, completely. It can be the Negro race, if the Negro gets sense enough. Civilization goes up and down that way.

4. The Negro Must Learn To Dress More Appropriately For Work And For Leisure.
Knowing what to wear–how to wear it–when to wear it and where to wear it, are earmarks of common sense, culture and also an index to character.

5. The Negro Must Make His Religion An Everyday Practice And Not Just A Sunday-Go-To-Meeting Emotional Affair.

6. The Negro Must Highly Resolve To Wipe Out Mass Ignorance.
The leaders of the race must teach and inspire the masses to become eager and determined to improve mentally, morally and spiritually, and to meet the basic requirements of good citizenship.

We should initiate an intensive literacy campaign in America, as well as in Africa. Ignorance–satisfied ignorance–is a millstone abut the neck of the race. It is democracy’s greatest burden.

Social integration is a relationship attained as a result of the cultivation of kindred social ideals, interests and standards. It is a blending process that requires time, understanding and kindred purposes to achieve. Likes alone and not laws can do it.

7. The Negro Must Stop Charging His Failures Up To His “Color” And To White People’s Attitude.
The truth of the matter is that good service and conduct will make senseless race prejudice fade like mist before the rising sun.

God never intended that a man’s color shall be anything other than a badge of distinction. It is high time that all races were learning that fact. The Negro must first QUALIFY for whatever position he wants. Purpose, initiative, ingenuity and industry are the keys that all men use to get what they want. The Negro will have to do the same. He must make himself a workman who is too skilled not to be wanted, and too DEPENDABLE not to be on the job, according to promise or plan. He will never become a vital factor in industry until he learns to put into his work the vitalizing force of initiative, skill and dependability. He has gone “RIGHTS” mad and “DUTY” dumb.

8. The Negro Must Overcome His Bad Job Habits.
He must make a brand new reputation for himself in the world of labor. His bad job habits are absenteeism, funerals to attend, or a little business to look after. The Negro runs an off and on business. He also has a bad reputation for conduct on the job–such as petty quarrelling with other help, incessant loud talking about nothing; loafing, carelessness, due to lack of job pride; insolence, gum chewing and–too often–liquor drinking. Just plain bad job habits!

9. He Must Improve His Conduct In Public Places.
Taken as a whole, he is entirely too loud and too ill-mannered.
There is much talk about wiping out racial segregation and also much talk about achieving integration.Segregation is a physical arrangement by which people are separated in various services.It is definitely up to the Negro to wipe out the apparent justification or excuse for segregation.The only effective way to do it is to clean up and keep clean. By practice, cleanliness will become a habit and habit becomes character.

10. The Negro Must Learn How To Operate Business For People–Not For Negro People, Only.
To do business, he will have to remove all typical “earmarks,” business principles; measure up to accepted standards and meet stimulating competition, graciously–in fact, he must learn to welcome competition.

11. The Average So-Called Educated Negro Will Have To Come Down Out Of The Air. He Is Too Inflated Over Nothing. He Needs An Experience Similar To The One That Ezekiel Had–(Ezekiel 3:14-19). And He Must Do What Ezekiel Did
Otherwise, through indifference, as to the plight of the masses, the Negro, who thinks that he has escaped, will lose his own soul. It will do all leaders good to read Hebrew 13:3, and the first Thirty-seven Chapters of Ezekiel.

A race transformation itself through its own leaders and its sensible “common people.” A race rises on its own wings, or is held down by its own weight. True leaders are never “things apart from the people.” They are the masses. They simply got to the front ahead of them. Their only business at the front is to inspire to masses by hard work and noble example and challenge them to “Come on!” Dante stated a fact when he said, “Show the people the light and they will find the way!”

There must arise within the Negro race a leadership that is not out hunting bargains for itself. A noble example is found in the men and women of the Negro race, who, in the early days, laid down their lives for the people. Their invaluable contributions have not been appraised by the “latter-day leaders.” In many cases, their names would never be recorded, among the unsung heroes of the world, but for the fact that white friends have written them there.
“Lord, God of Hosts, Be with us yet.”

The Negro of today does not realize that, but, for these exhibits A’s, that certainly show the innate possibilities of members of their own race, white people would not have been moved to make such princely investments in lives and money, as they have made, for the establishment of schools and for the on-going of the race.

12. The Negro Must Stop Forgetting His Friends. “Remember.”
Read Deuteronomy 24:18. Deuteronomy rings the big bell of gratitude. Why? Because an ingrate is an abomination in the sight of God. God is constantly telling us that “I the Lord thy God delivered you”–through human instrumentalities.
The American Negro has had and still has friends–in the North and in the South. These friends not only pray, speak, write, influence others, but make unbelievable, unpublished sacrifices and contributions for the advancement of the race–for their brothers in bonds.
The noblest thing that the Negro can do is to so live and labor that these benefactors will not have given in vain. The Negro must make his heart warm with gratitude, his lips sweet with thanks and his heart and mind resolute with purpose to justify the sacrifices and stand on his feet and go forward–“God is no respector of persons. In every nation, he that feareth him and worketh righteousness is” sure to win out. Get to work! That’s the answer to everything that hurts us. We talk too much about nothing instead of redeeming the time by working.

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Most of those guys were the descendants of anglo rapists. What she describes is anglo trash behavior.

The numero uno problem in the american negro communities was forced race mixing thru slave rapes.

The confusion of bloodlines has led to mass dysfunction.

oh my gosh, give it a rest........what is black males excuse today ma'm?.......and try to answer this question without involving the white man or the black woman.......i bet you cant.......

sanasays

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,434 1,464 1,292
Alleybux
oh my gosh, give it a rest........what is black males excuse today ma'm?.......and try to answer this question without involving the white man or the black woman.......i bet you cant.......

I'm all about lineage, and a great deal of BM are the descendants of criminal caucasian rapists who abused slave women.

That basic historical fact explain many dysfunctions within the "negro" community. we've been tainted with bad blood from outside.

That apply also to women as about 10% are of european ancestry thru their maternal lines (in short not AADOS)

Once lineages bothy maternal and paternal are sorted out, a lot of our problems will be greatly reduced.

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
I'm all about lineage, and a great deal of BM are the descendants of criminal caucasian rapists who abused slave women.

That basic historical fact explain many dysfunctions within the "negro" community. we've been tainted with bad blood from outside.

That apply also to women as about 10% are of european ancestry thru their maternal lines (in short not AADOS)

Once lineages bothy maternal and paternal are sorted out, a lot of our problems will be greatly reduced.

this is a helluva reach, and pickmiesha's have now stooped to a all time low......SMH

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
black males have no fuking tact, and do not know the art of 'professionalism'........i had a negro, who was his first day today, and i am 'supervising' him....and this negro called me 'baby'........off to HR i go......black males talk to fuking much for me period.......

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,040 19,673 18,910
Alleybux
black males have no fuking tact, and do not know the art of 'professionalism'........i had a negro, who was his first day today, and i am 'supervising' him....and this negro called me 'baby'........off to HR i go......black males talk to fuking much for me period.......

I guess you're not the type to give a Kang a warning or some slack?

BillieOcean

Stepped-Up Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
40,804 1,363 520
Alleybux

where were the pure-blooded black males when the pure-blooded black girls were being raped?

europeans aren't even the first to enslave africans.

"Africans" do have a lot of "sorting" to do. I might call it ethnic cleansing. But they are never going to do it. Few of "us" even have the thinking skills to understand the true source of the chronic condition of the black races. I say races because there are clearly more than one kind of black humanoid, and they have just been lumped together based on general similarities in phenotype.

A few bm in history have figured this out, such as

but at this point it is clear that black people don't have the will to clean up their own population. the r kelly's and eddie long's are fine. "eat the cake, anna mae!" is pure comedy.

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
where were the pure-blooded black males when the pure-blooded black girls were being raped?

europeans aren't even the first to enslave africans.

"Africans" do have a lot of "sorting" to do. I might call it ethnic cleansing. But they are never going to do it. Few of "us" even have the thinking skills to understand the true source of the chronic condition of the black races. I say races because there are clearly more than one kind of black humanoid, and they have just been lumped together based on general similarities in phenotype.

A few bm in history have figured this out, such as

but at this point it is clear that black people don't have the will to clean up their own population. the r kelly's and eddie long's are fine. "eat the cake, anna mae!" is pure comedy.

black males know, and realize what it is.....THEY SIMPLY DO NOT CARE......and yes i will type this a hundred more times on lsa......

Fongenie

Something On My Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
70,478 1,196 622
Alleybux
The respectability of Nannie's post is nauseating but the fact that Black women have been begging Black men to lean into leadership for hundreds of years is sobering and tiresome. Harriet couldn't even get her husband to freedom so it is what it is.

Yep.

GlamorousOne

Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux

Your post was from a long time ago but I had to reply....

This would be factually incorrect considering mixed race people of that time were much more likely to be freed or born free (before slavery ended)....HBCUs were founded and headed by mostly mixed race blacks....”The Talented Tenth” were disproportionately of mixed lineage.....many early black political leaders, academic scholars and entrepreneurs were of mixed lineage....uncomfortable truth....but it’s the truth.

Hello...WEB Dubois and Booker T Washington? You don’t think their paternal lines are Euro?

sanasays

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,434 1,464 1,292
Alleybux
Your post was from a long time ago but I had to reply....

This would be factually incorrect considering mixed race people of that time were much more likely to be freed or born free (before slavery ended)....HBCUs were founded and headed by mostly mixed race blacks....”The Talented Tenth” were disproportionately of mixed lineage.....many early black political leaders, academic scholars and entrepreneurs were of mixed lineage....uncomfortable truth....but it’s the truth.

Hello...WEB Dubois and Booker T Washington? You don’t think their paternal lines are Euro?
born free to caucasian mothers.

those european maternal haplogroups didnt happent yesterday.

a requirement for freemasonry is caucasian matrilinealancestry, those prince hall/eastern star are not of chattel slave stock

thats why those colored folks look down on negroes and sabotage communal effort to uplift negroes, theyre from a different seed

as more of us negroes do dna testing, the truth is coming out

GlamorousOne

Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
born free to caucasian mothers.

those european maternal haplogroups didnt happent yesterday.

a requirement for freemasonry is caucasian matrilinealancestry, those prince hall/eastern star are not of chattel slave stock

thats why those colored folks look down on negroes and sabotage communal effort to uplift negroes, theyre from a different seed

as more of us negroes do dna testing, the truth is coming out

Not true. Many HBCUs were actually founded by white men so that their mixed children would be able to further their education. This is documented fact. In those days, there were far fewer white women who had biracial children than white men. Chattel slavery in the US has a devastating and complex history with many implications. One of the surprising ones is that some biracials with white fathers in those times had access to more education and a better way of life simply because of who their fathers were.

Mipsaf

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,690 4,421 2,485
Alleybux
Not true. Many HBCUs were actually founded by white men so that their mixed children would be able to further their education. This is documented fact. In those days, there were far fewer white women who had biracial children than white men. Chattel slavery in the US has a devastating and complex history with many implications. One of the surprising ones is that some biracials with white fathers in those times had access to more education and a better way of life simply because of who their fathers were.
Definitely was privy to that intel

I heard Howard was one such university but later was retracted so not sure

Red Sonja

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
261,622 10,514 8,098
Alleybux
I am becoming more convinced that the Black woman is a G-O-D. Black woman have telling Black men how the act and how to be civil and he always ignores his woman. This is the hardcore truth.

Red Sonja

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
261,622 10,514 8,098
Alleybux
Why was the word negro dropped from every day usage? I'm just curious.

Don't fall for the word Negro sounding similar to Negro in Spanish meaning black.
The word Negro was chosen code word for telling others the true origin of ADOS.
Cause it sounded too much like the word Hebrew.
Hebrews are the creator's chosen children.
When African Americans started researching their own history to ones in the know, have known that African Americans are Hebrews.
The powers to be changed it to indoctirnated Negroes from knowing their true heritage.

1618729253669.png

blaxunity

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,065 656 1,597
Alleybux
"White men offer more protection to their prostitutes than Black men offer to their best women" Nannie Helen Burroughs

Nannie.jpg

Spoken like a true self hating “Daughter of the slave trade!”

Quite a few of her talking points have already been dismantled a long time ago, esp around the time of civil rights era, just like white people were saying that Martin Luther King himself was a racist a bad person etc. White people don’t need a reason to hate Black people, respectability ideologies are built on false narratives!

I’m not even going to go down that isle of lackluster rhetoric just designed for her to get brownie points, and butter biscuits, I’ll just get to the point:

THIS is the true definition of a “*****” coupled with a thinly disguised hatred of self, and a not so subtle, venomous hatred of black men, she is most definitely a treacherous-traitorous, backstabbing- ********, coonette!

Wow, just wow, what do we have here now??

Hail Mary!!

An early progenitor, PROOF AND EVIDENCE of the black females unbelievable hatred for black men!

The reason that this is note worthy is that it proves black women been talking shyt about black men for centuries telling lies, falsehoods, half truths, distortions, omissions, deflections and malicious dangerous propaganda!

Black men didn’t really start talking publicly about black women until about ten-eleven years ago maybe around 2010, when social media got more popular and we got tired of all the lies!

But our “QUEENS” have always been at war with us!! Although I had already figured it out, the modus operandi of hatred is deeply engraved into her DNA her every cell, every hair follicle(or weave) and deeply wrapped into every molecule of the black womans psyche!

I see black women been hating black men for a long time and been very vocal about it, yet when black men try to lay out any any misgivings, criticism or issues we are immediately dismissed and labeled
a bw basher, just like they’ll do me after reading this masterpiece of TRUTH!

You disengenious women demand to be uplifted, protected and worshipped, yet verbally abuse black men daily! What kind of fool rewards this type of insolent bad behavior??

(Except for simps)

Even dogs get tired of being abused!
And notice that she puts all the emphasis on black men and what we should be doing, while laying out nada for black women, so maybe if she spent some time trying to actually behave like WOMEN maybe she would have found some joy in her life!
But judging by her picture she was probably mad at her reflection and took it out on black men because they didn’t find her that attractive!

I guess that’s why so many black women that think like her nowdays are getting into these abusive and violent relationships with white men, coming up missing and found cut up in suitcases, drinking white mens piss and divesting into white mens uppercuts, just go ask the wench that Chad Wheeler leveled up!

So yea go ahead and be the gum on the bottom of zaddies shoes! If you like it I love it!

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
The reason that this is note worthy is that it proves black women been talking shyt about black men for centuries telling lies, falsehoods, half truths, distortions, omissions, deflections and malicious dangerous propaganda!
since the black male originally sold black women and black children out, black women actually have not been talking enough......thank god in 2021, black women are talking loudly and proudly now, and the black kangz will sink, just like i always have predicted......

GlamorousOne

Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
Spoken like a true self hating “Daughter of the slave trade!”

Quite a few of her talking points have already been dismantled a long time ago, esp around the time of civil rights era, just like white people were saying that Martin Luther King himself was a racist a bad person etc. White people don’t need a reason to hate Black people, respectability ideologies are built on false narratives!

I’m not even going to go down that isle of lackluster rhetoric just designed for her to get brownie points, and butter biscuits, I’ll just get to the point:

THIS is the true definition of a “*****” coupled with a thinly disguised hatred of self, and a not so subtle, venomous hatred of black men, she is most definitely a treacherous-traitorous, backstabbing- ********, coonette!

Wow, just wow, what do we have here now??

Hail Mary!!

An early progenitor, PROOF AND EVIDENCE of the black females unbelievable hatred for black men!

Black men didn’t really start talking publicly about black women until about ten-eleven years ago maybe around 2010, when social media got more popular and we got tired of all the lies!

But our “QUEENS” have always been at war with us!! Although I had already figured it out, the modus operandi of hatred is deeply engraved into her DNA her every cell, every hair follicle(or weave) and deeply wrapped into every molecule of the black womans psyche!

I see black women been hating black men for a long time and been very vocal about it, yet when black men try to lay out any any misgivings, criticism or issues we are immediately dismissed and labeled
a bw basher, just like they’ll do me after reading this masterpiece of TRUTH!

You disengenious women demand to be uplifted, protected and worshipped, yet verbally abuse black men daily! What kind of fool rewards this type of insolent bad behavior??

(Except for simps)

Even dogs get tired of being abused!
And notice that she puts all the emphasis on black men and what we should be doing, while laying out nada for black women, so maybe if she spent some time trying to actually behave like WOMEN maybe she would have found some joy in her life!
But judging by her picture she was probably mad at her reflection and took it out on black men because they didn’t find her that attractive!

I guess that’s why so many black women that think like her nowdays are getting into these abusive and violent relationships with white men, coming up missing and found cut up in suitcases, drinking white mens piss and divesting into white mens uppercuts, just go ask the wench that Chad Wheeler leveled up!

So yea go ahead and be the gum on the bottom of zaddies shoes! If you like it I love it!

Everything she mentioned can be proven by historical accounts and documented facts. You should be directing all of these emotions and your anger and frustrations at your brethren.

After all, the black man has been selling black women and black children to the Arab man and the White man in Africa hundreds of years before Chattel Slavery in America even started. So who should be mad at who?? The bm was also swirling with European White women long before any black woman. Your projection here is ridiculous and desperate.

blaxunity

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,065 656 1,597
Alleybux
since the black male originally sold black women and black children out, black women actually have not been talking enough......thank god in 2021, black women are talking loudly and proudly now, and the black kangz will sink, just like i always have predicted......

You are sadly mistaken shtty pie!

“It’s also already been proven that black women weren’t imported en masse into the country like black males were. Males were sold by Africans to the white supremacist as prisoners of war. Majority of the time, on the continent during these battles fought between various African groups, it was men fighting battles. Use your brain beloved”

And your predictions mean nothing, sincere they’re all based on lies! You mean you daggles aren’t content enough to have already destroyed the black community through your self hatred, adherence to old stale worn out feminist propaganda and woman first ideologies??

Again as i have already stated you deceitful women tell lie, after lie, after lie and refuse to do any research. And let me be the first to tell you that black women are in no position to be pointing fingers at anyone, as you are have enough skeletons in your closet to keep you busy for a long time. So clean up your own act. First tackle your obesity, self hatred, kids oow, and dehydrated scalp issues before pointing the finger at someone else!

Good day to you Queen’

GlamorousOne

Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
You are sadly mistaken shtty pie!

“It’s also already been proven that black women weren’t imported en masse into the country like black males were. Males were sold by Africans to the white supremacist as prisoners of war. Majority of the time, on the continent during these battles fought between various African groups, it was men fighting battles. Use your brain beloved”

And your predictions mean nothing, sincere they’re all based on lies! You mean you daggles aren’t content enough to have already destroyed the black community through your self hatred, adherence to old stale worn out feminist propaganda and woman first ideologies??

Again as i have already stated you deceitful women tell lie, after lie, after lie and refuse to do any research. And let me be the first to tell you that black women are in no position to be pointing fingers at anyone, as you are have enough skeletons in your closet to keep you busy for a long time. So clean up your own act. First tackle your obesity, self hatred, kids oow, and dehydrated scalp issues before pointing the finger at someone else!

Good day to you Queen’

Blah Blah Blah

How about actually READ and learn some actual history and stop getting all your talking points from Hotep website spouting regurgitated lies from other unlearned Broketeps