12 years ago today, Nicki Minaj’s Beam Me Up Scotty was born. What’s your favorite track?

Reactions
3,895 70 14
Alleybux
“Still I rise” continues to hit my heart, I be feeling like she’s rapping to me.

“I get crazy” and “Itty Bitty Piggy” are essentials too

just here for the laughs & smiles.
Reactions
5,783 13 9
Alleybux
Lol that’s funny last night I went out and blasted and sang the whole mixtape while cruising around! What made me fall in love with Nicki. And tbh I can’t pick.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

LOL................. coo coo
I heard about this chick! I didn’t know the depth of her delusions though! Yikes! I shouldn’t laugh cause she obviously needs help but ......... lol
How often do you eat soul food?
But why do you hate mac and cheese? It's ok.. I'm strange like that now my brother gets my mom to cook that stuff at least twice a month! Lol
The authorities may have found the killer of Jon benet
The Boy in the Box wow.... that happened years ago.... I wonder what scoop they have now.
I predict that this will be a normal bio for men by the year 2050
He divorced the doll. To marry “another” doll. My statement stands. Did you ever stop to think...Maybe it was her? I mean you know how it...
Mom says she dont want to see us until we are vaccinated!
I don’t accept people making stupid decisions. Like taking a vaccine that isn't FDA approved?
Terry Crews and Family
I see three BLACK WOMEN and one racially ambiguously looking black women. The only one with some access to whiteness is his wife. If you think...
Drama, Marriage and Shade: Braxton Family Tea
Ms. E and Tamar can’t even move their face no more. Lil Vince looks very…um…healthy… whew this is concerning..... :dontknow
What is Rustic Wedding Attire?
Sorry I couldn’t resist But more seriously, I’d say something like LOL and thank you!
Top Bottom