Quantcast

16 year old Kalecia Williams was found dead in hotel -- supposedly set up by friends

dahills2002

SaveTheTomboys
Reaction score
Reactions
28,577 1,863 881
Alleybux
Oh I see, it's okay to blame the girl's mother like so many posts here, but not the boy's mom who's a pos. And no sorry, if you raise a upstanding boy, put in TIME, DISCIPLINE, effort, and ATTENTION, and care the CHANCES of him turning into something like this is not as common as he didn't have these things.
You put blame on the mother only and not the father.

ChanelNo.5

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,635 863 758
Alleybux
This is what I don't understand:

She then appeared startled (above) that someone entered her room. The video quickly ends as Williams turns toward the door

How does the video just end when she turns around? Assuming it was her murder(s) at the door, how would she have time to upload it?
I believe TikTok is similar to fb live where you are just streaming in real time, you aren’t uploading anything.

DontBFuglyHun

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,685 1,760 778
Alleybux
I believe TikTok is similar to fb live where you are just streaming in real time, you aren’t uploading anything.

No, I'm pretty sure she wasn't on live. This was a posted video. Once you record a video on TikTok, you're taken to an edit screen and then a Post screen where you can add a caption. It's the same way you post to instagram.

apryll6969

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
280,082 8,311 1,917
Alleybux
This is what I don't understand:

She then appeared startled (above) that someone entered her room. The video quickly ends as Williams turns toward the door

How does the video just end when she turns around? Assuming it was her murder(s) at the door, how would she have time to upload it?

it didnt end when she turned around it ended when she bumped into the phone and uploaded it.

Dagny

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
The story is a little different from the original story the mom shared on IG. I recall the mother saying she dropped her off in the original story. She said she talked to her daughter and she told her that no one else was there yet and to give it time. Then she (mom) was busy at home with other children and forgot to check back in.

Anyway, with all of the minors involved, a lot of folks can be held accountable- the parent who booked and paid for the hotel, the minor who had the gun's parent if they can prove they had knowledge of him having a firearm and they might try to get her as well. She might be able to pull a civil suit again the hotel.

Sad situation all around.
Yes very bad situation, unfortunately her mom didn’t drop her off.

gagirl01

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,568 11,381 2,132
Alleybux
Oh I see, it's okay to blame the girl's mother like so many posts here, but not the boy's mom who's a pos. And no sorry, if you raise a upstanding boy, put in TIME, DISCIPLINE, effort, and ATTENTION, and care the CHANCES of him turning into something like this is not as common as he didn't have these things.
Once again...no mention of FATHERS. Wtf?!? Do you not understand that babies are made by TWO people? Why are the mothers solely to blame????

You Trash B

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,959 440 199
Alleybux
It's literally been silent about this case. No updates or anything. I just see a teen boy has been charged but they do not give any more details. I hope that girl gets justice.

LolaTheBody

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,393 263 58
Alleybux
This was a set up. Those kids that were with her in that hotel room ALL SET HER UP. THEY SHOULD ALL BE ARRESTED and charged. This is a clear set up.
And young teens live double lives.

schail28

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
163,801 8,704 1,894
Alleybux
It's literally been silent about this case. No updates or anything. I just see a teen boy has been charged but they do not give any more details. I hope that girl gets justice.
He needs to be charged as an adults life with no parole. And charge those other kids too.

Nikkinonka

Sweet Like Willy Wonka
Reaction score
Reactions
80,504 2,951 383
Alleybux
Did they release the name of the person who shot the young lady?
Right!! I don’t think so. Reminds me of Trystan Bailey she’s white so it’s different yes I know. But both girls killed brutally but Aiden Fucci’s name is being blasted everywhere and has been from the jump. I gotta go back and read to confirm but the kid is 18 why is he being protected?

IndigoGem

Stop hating on Geminis!
Reaction score
Reactions
64,742 1,883 248
Alleybux
This case has always bothered me ever since I heard about it.

Kalecia died a really gruesome death, and the chaperones in charge of her safety failed her.

The chaperones should be arrested for a negligence related charge. They didn't even update Kalecia's parents and let them know that the party was going to be at a hotel instead of an Airbnb. Her parents should have been aware of that so that they could decide whether they wanted Kalecia there or not. They didn't even bother to ask the parents for permission if she could be moved to a hotel room. She was supposed to be spending the night with her friends and chaperones altogether in a house, not in a hotel room by herself.

Then to make things worse, the chaperones waited 8 hours to tell them that Kalecia was killed.

It was reported that the killer is a 16 year old boy. I hope he is tried as an adult. Show him no mercy. He knew what he was doing.

Kalecia's parents should sue the hell out of the chaperones. I wouldn't care if the chaperones were broke. Their wages should be garnished for their rest of their lives, because I think Kalecia's death was preventable. Suing them won't bring Kalecia back, but it would be some type of long lasting punishment since the parents can't put their hands on those sorry chaperones.

Something really strange is going on in Atlanta, NYC, and Houston. Too many women have been randomly killed or have mysteriously disappeared. Then when their death is reported, there is really no update about the case afterwards. It's really strange. If the killer is caught, it's usually a guy with a criminal history that didn't even rob them, just killed the women and the motive of the murder is never reported. I'm starting to think that some organ trafficking is going on. I just got a feeling something more sinister is at play here and the cops and the morgue may be in on it.

Kendrick Johnson, who was found dead in a gym mat, had missing organs and his death still hasn't been solved to this day. His body was stuffed with newspaper. Organ trafficking was definitely going on after his murder. His case always bothered me as well.

Last edited:

PoeticGoddess

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,616 2,256 1,739
Alleybux
This case has always bothered me ever since I heard about it.

Kalecia died a really gruesome death, and the chaperones in charge of her safety failed her.

The chaperones should be arrested for a negligence related charge. They didn't even update Kalecia's parents and let them know that the party was going to be at a hotel instead of an Airbnb. Her parents should have been aware of that so that they could decide whether they wanted Kalecia there or not. They didn't even bother to ask the parents for permission if she could be moved to a hotel room. She was supposed to be spending the night with her friends and chaperones altogether in a house, not in a hotel room by herself.

Then to make things worse, the chaperones waited 8 hours to tell them that Kalecia was killed.

It was reported that the killer is a 16 year old boy. I hope he is tried as an adult. Show him no mercy. He knew what he was doing.

Kalecia's parents should sue the hell out of the chaperones. I wouldn't care if the chaperones were broke. Their wages should be garnished for their rest of their lives, because I think Kalecia's death was preventable. Suing them won't bring Kalecia back, but it would be some type of long lasting punishment since the parents can't put their hands on those sorry chaperones.

Something really strange is going on in Atlanta, NYC, and Houston. Too many women have been randomly killed or have mysteriously disappeared. Then when their death is reported, there is really no update about the case afterwards. It's really strange. If the killer is caught, it's usually a guy with a criminal history that didn't even rob them, just killed the women and the motive of the murder is never reported. I'm starting to think that some organ trafficking is going on. I just got a feeling something more sinister is at play here and the cops and the morgue may be in on it.
Three places I don’t want to live. It’s weird.

Digging4gold

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,363 1,406 620
Alleybux
Thankyou!! I was just saying in my head, I highly doubt she or he really family wants to be remembered for dancing to a song that goes.. "put that pussy on".. wtf?
I went to her TikTok and every single one of her videos are inappropriate. I wish her mom could get her account taken down.

Swisha

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,152 61 24
Alleybux
Dang I read through all these pages and literally no updates on the case. Crazy how the friend seems to have gotten off, smh.

Nikkinonka

Sweet Like Willy Wonka
Reaction score
Reactions
80,504 2,951 383
Alleybux
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned in the thread but allegedly the guy who shot her was her ex boyfriend. I don’t know if this is true or not. Either way it’s still so sad.

Evil Baby

there's no thinking on lsa, just emotion
Reaction score
Reactions
194,940 18,257 16,934
Alleybux
I just heard about this for the first time in a youtube video. The whole thing is bizarre.

Her friend's mom should be charged for for lying to the parents and her parents shouldn't have forced her to go to a party if she didn't want to.

KindDivine

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,451 4,014 2,436
Alleybux
I just heard about this for the first time in a youtube video. The whole thing is bizarre.

Her friend's mom should be charged for for lying to the parents and her parents shouldn't have forced her to go to a party if she didn't want to.

I wasn't raised like that and even some of my extended family. You can't go spend the night and have a sleepover at someones else house or an AirbnB or hotel.
We can have the party at our house. No stopping the fun and isolating them but they are always under your supervision. You can't trust other parents like that or even other teens. The fact that they though that was ok is strange to me.

Last edited: