Quantcast

18 yr old “HAPPY” for COURT DATE b/c public defender told her she was GOING HOME — 20 YEARS

Carolina_Barbie

Stop clicking “show ignored content” crazy!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
110,188 1,834 616
Alleybux
Im sorry I can't find it in myself to care about this. Being a victim of a violent crime will totally change your perspective. The fact that she continued to engage in similar behavior after the other crime is a huge red flag in terms of her culpability and what role she played.

CaramelBrown

Yeezus
Reaction score
Reactions
65,152 1,724 536
Alleybux
To all the people saying she deserved a lighter sentence, I hope you feel the same way if god forbid someone car jacked and shot you or someone you love and left them damaged.

fashionfreak

Queen B
Reaction score
Reactions
160,084 5,392 5,607
Alleybux
I was thinking the same thing. The plea deal is usually a lighter sentence. Maybe she doesn't realize but if this goes to jury she better hope people feel for her "crocodile tears" or that she gets a second chance.

The older male who met her should be arrested for selling drugs to them.

God help her soul if she gets a white jury. She's going under the jail. She should have taken the 20 and got out in 12 with good behavior.

mostlyglitter

Destined for Greatness
Reaction score
Reactions
10,029 275 379
Alleybux
It doesn't matter if she pulled the trigger or not she was a willing participant in a felony with a weapon. She will get charged with the same crimes as the actual shooter. Plus what makes it bad is that she did it again the next day.

I don't feel bad for her.

“willing participant” can be debated. the man she was with was 10 years older than her. she was young & impressionable. I think all those facts should come into consideration when dealing with someone’s LIFE

Her actions led to a mans life being severely altered... Her tears and pain are nothing compared to what this young man will forever have to deal with.

damn all cause he wanted to buy drugs & have xes w an underaged girl. poor him

Could you tell the victim that with a straight face?

yeah don’t go on the internet looking for drugs. this could happen if you take that risk.

why would you let random people get in your car. this could happen if you take that risk.

once you take a stupid ass risk like that. then oh well. I could chalk his risk up to being young & dumb but y’all seem to not understand that concept.

delicious11

Na me sabi!
Reaction score
Reactions
69,980 5,049 5,716
Alleybux
Very sad situation.She is a young girl and I'm sure this wasn't even her plan. This was the plan of the men she was with and she agreed to it, probably trying to get "kudos ," from them, smh. If those men she was with gave a f*ck about her they wouldn't have her in that situation to begin with.

Well she knew her friends had guns and she knew they planned to rob. She agreed to meet up with individuals for xes and to buy weed.

The mother is at fault, not the men.

These parents who give their children free reign to do what they want and allow them to walk into the house at any time of night without any accountability as to where or what they have been up to get no sympathy from me.

fashionfreak

Queen B
Reaction score
Reactions
160,084 5,392 5,607
Alleybux
Or my dad always told me "show me your friends and I'll show you your future". My daughter is 9 years old and I always remind her daily that life is VERY short and gives no fucks so be extremely careful who you surround yourself with.

Exactly. My mom wouldn't even let me go shopping with friends in case one of them swiped something and took me down with them. At the time I thought she was unreasonable but in hindsight I love her for it.

fashionfreak

Queen B
Reaction score
Reactions
160,084 5,392 5,607
Alleybux
“willing participant” can be debated. the man she was with was 10 years older than her. she was young & impressionable. I think all those facts should come into consideration when dealing with someone’s LIFE

yeah don’t go on the internet looking for drugs. this could happen if you take that risk.

why would you let random people get in your car. this could happen if you take that risk.

once you take a stupid ass risk like that. then oh well. I could chalk his risk up to being young & dumb but y’all seem to not understand that concept.

Young and dumb is getting too drunk at a party and acting a fool. Young and dumb is sneaking out of the house to go see a boy. Young and dumb is NOT damn near murdering someone. Stop setting the bar so low.

ButterLove

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
37,254 3,611 6,789
Alleybux
Y'all are out here supporting attempted murder for the sake of some pseudo-intellectual woke social media narrative?? If your family member was the one who was shot during a robbery, would you be out here saying this BS? I am so over this generation.

We can have a discussion about her sentence being harsh. We can because I do 20 years is a lot. However, to sit here and try to make excuses for such a heinous crime. Girl... This is NOT WHAT we finna do.

Lol if you want to know why these young kids are lost as fµck just read a thread dealing with criminals on LSA.

“Didn’t do nothin”

And I hate to parrot that phrase cause I know them racist white boys be using it, but damn it’s like people really think they above the law. No matter how petty smoking weed is or your thoughts on the legality of it, lolz if you caught with it sans 3 states, you catchin a charge dummy! Don’t complain when it happens to you. You know the law, you took that risk, now take that charge like damn adult. But people who out here committing crimes are mentally stunted. Go to a local jail or prison and you realize these people are bonafied idiots or have some emotional growth issues.

Lol this chick out here setting people up to get carjacked. This is the worst type of robbery next to home invasions. Don’t even have the decency to wait till the victim is long gone. Smh

All these hypotheticals of her being a possible xes trafficking victim or forced prostitute with zero proof except they want something to make them believe this girl couldn’t have been responsible. I refuse to believe any of these people caping have been around crime, seen crime in person or god forbid are parents.

KAZIVA

The Devil Is My Friend
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
69,494 3,888 6,972
Alleybux
Or my dad always told me "show me your friends and I'll show you your future". My daughter is 9 years old and I always remind her daily that life is VERY short and gives no fucks so be extremely careful who you surround yourself with.
I said the same thing,yet I was groaned.SMH.

bonesforb

KansasCityRIGGED
Reaction score
Reactions
129,732 3,003 1,191
Alleybux
This is straight stupidity. She really thought she was getting off on a couple of felonies because her assistant(not even a real) public defender told her so? She deserves every bit of that 20 years. 18 years old, setting dudes up to be robbed. Trash.

MarysJoint

Keepin It Classy
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
75,160 1,512 2,942
Alleybux
Lol if you want to know why these young kids are lost as fµck just read a thread dealing with criminals on LSA.

“Didn’t do nothin”

And I hate to parrot that phrase cause I know them racist white boys be using it,
but damn it’s like people really think they above the law. No matter how petty smoking weed is or your thoughts on the legality of it, lolz if you caught with it sans 3 states, you catchin a charge dummy! Don’t complain when it happens to you. You know the law, you took that risk, now take that charge like damn adult. But people who out here committing crimes are mentally stunted. Go to a local jail or prison and you realize these people are bonafied idiots or have some emotional growth issues.

Lol this chick out here setting people up to get carjacked. This is the worst type of robbery next to home invasions. Don’t even have the decency to wait till the victim is long gone. Smh

All these hypotheticals of her being a possible xes trafficking victim or forced prostitute with zero proof except they want something to make them believe this girl couldn’t have been responsible. I refuse to believe any of these people caping have been around crime, seen crime in person or god forbid are parents.
then why post it?
148hszl.jpg

Sesamestreet

Perpetually bored member
Reaction score
Reactions
110,894 3,863 4,815
Alleybux
The people saying the sentence is too harsh are being ridiculous, as if she wouldn't have done the same to any one of you if given the chance. This is not the one to get your capes out for.
Also, other people getting less time for their crimes, does not make her any less guilty. This whole tit-for-tat sh!t only ends up hurting other black people in the end, because you then put the criminal back in your neighborhood and community, among your children and loved ones.

PrettyBoyFlizzy

I'm a GIRL, Damon!
Reaction score
Reactions
141,308 3,733 440
Alleybux

My momma said that SAME thing to me, over and over and over! Now I say it to my kids.

Alright, I'm confused - the original videos posted are from over 6 months ago and the sentencing happened back then. Is there a NEW trial and sentencing or is this just an old story? Was her 20 year sentence actually reduced?

Pleasurenxtasy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
642 26 1
Alleybux
I don't feel sorry for her. My 18 yr old cousin is in a casket because of something similar except he was setup by his friend and two other boys. I don't see how she thought she'd be going home.

mostlyglitter

Destined for Greatness
Reaction score
Reactions
10,029 275 379
Alleybux
Young and dumb is getting too drunk at a party and acting a fool. Young and dumb is sneaking out of the house to go see a boy. Young and dumb is NOT damn near murdering someone. Stop setting the bar so low.

a very young girl’s actions can be strongly influenced by a man that’s 10 years older than her. this happens w young women & men older than them all the time.

and she did not “damn near murder someone” she didn’t even hold the gun. she most likely didn’t think the situation was gonna go that far.

i’m not setting the bar low. i’m just saying that when you’re dealing with someone’s life you should take everything into consideration, down to the time of day it was.

her punishment is too harsh in my opinion. we can agree to disagree but 20 years is too long. i’d say 10-12 w community service like working with disabled people. that would do a better job at introducing her back into society when she gets out

another thing, she won’t even know what it’s like to be an adult In society when she gets out at age 38. she’ll have a hard time adjusting & prob end up homeless, dead, or back in jail. how do they plan on rehabilitating a girl so young when she’s about to spend most of her current life in jail.

Olivia Dope

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
111,832 1,967 1,142
Alleybux
20 years is excessive given her age but she definately deserves some jail time.

You can't have folks just shooting and carjacking with no consequences or repercussions. That's not how life works sis.

There is A LOT of work to be done in our communities when it comes to our youth. Damn.

N2Ladies

Reaffirmed
Reaction score
Reactions
272,293 43,246 20,370
Alleybux
When I was in high school a senior that was 6 feet 8 inches tall and a star on the basketball team robbed a bank that was near the school. He received 10 years in prison. How did he think someone his height wouldn't be easily identified and caught?

BlancheDuBois

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,060 7,615 7,714
Alleybux
“The second bullet went through my son,” Arends said. “The bullet went through his stomach, through his liver, through his intestines and now rests in the pelvic area. It missed his heart by a half an inch.”
How would ANY of you feel about your SON getting shot by these low down b!tches?
She KNEW what she was doing, and where is her FATHER?? Mother should have been showing out for her "baby" showing up to school, showing up to community functions, showing up with her to Church, showing up with her to fill out job applications
showing up to to school teacher meeting to keep her "baby" on track to attend High School Graduation & College or Technical Schools.
I feel no sympathy.

EchoLake

shimmering
Reaction score
Reactions
174,939 4,294 2,758
Alleybux
Okay, but carjacking with a shooting and serious injury (likely icu with physical therapy for years later or something like that)?

That's not selling weed or shoplifting.

It fits the crime - she's lucky she'll get out at all because it could've been more or life if the victim(s) died.

MariaLuv

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
620,165 83,399 1,214
Alleybux
The crime itself is horrible but she does not deserve 20 years. There are child molesters and rapists who get shorter sentences, what kind of crap is this?

Fukk That.....Ole Ride and Die gets What she Gets.....
What a Dumb Azz thing to do......She went Right on Home and Ate, took a bath , went to Bed and got up For School the Next Day like it Wasn't Chyt.......Now You Just Sit your Dumb Azz Down and Think about that for the Next 20 Fukking Years.....

All_star23

I make you feel that dont i? Good.
Reaction score
Reactions
116,590 2,902 1,984
Alleybux
I can't believe more posters didn't catch on to this. There's no way his friends was just selling weed. They were likely going to force a train on her. Who would come all that way just to be told no?

Is that what happened? Why are we using hypotheticals to defend garbage?
Really doesnt matter what would have happened we’re going off reality.

BlancheDuBois

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,060 7,615 7,714
Alleybux
Did yall not read the article?

Her public defender lied to her and told her if she pleaded no contest she wasn't going to get time. He is a lawyer and she trusted him.

She deserves time. However, She didn't even get a trial or defend herself because her lawyer told her pleading no contest would equate no time served.

Also, she wasn't alone. She was basically an accomplice to a crime her molester did. It states she, 17, lured, a man, 27, for xes and weed. The guy came for underaged xes and drugs and got shot at by her unnamed accomplice. They are punishing her for not snitching.

Link
17 and out with a man 10 years older for dick and weed?
She was grown enough to throw herself at that man, she grown enough to get the book thrown at her.
She was not some little innocent that was caught up.
17 chasing dick thats a decade older than you and smoking weed. Grown ass woman actions right there.

Akimbo

Cheverly Remembrance Week: April 15-21
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
332,617 20,843 4,108
Alleybux
Also, she wasn't alone. She was basically an accomplice to a crime her molester did. It states she, 17, lured, a man, 27, for xes and weed. The guy came for underaged xes and drugs and got shot at by her unnamed accomplice. They are punishing her for not snitching.

Link
What molester???

The story seems funny if you read carefully.

She is 17. A 27 yo man came to have weed and xes with her. (Red FLAG)

He brought a friend with him. (Red Flag)

She was a scapegoat for something bigger and refused to snitch on others. Who knows her reasoning, but being afraid for her life and her families could be one.

They did this to make an example of her.
It's a simple case of two sets of criminals meeting up and one set coming out on top. The two men she lured probably had bad intentions, but got rocked by her crew.

Where are y'all getting info about who she was with? The only 27 year old man I've read about is the victim who thought he was going to have xes with a catfish. The victim had a 17 year old with him. As far as I know, we've seen nothing about the girl's crew.

delicious11

Na me sabi!
Reaction score
Reactions
69,980 5,049 5,716
Alleybux
a very young girl’s actions can be strongly influenced by a man that’s 10 years older than her. this happens w young women & men older than them all the time.

and she did not “damn near murder someone” she didn’t even hold the gun. she most likely didn’t think the situation was gonna go that far.

i’m not setting the bar low. i’m just saying that when you’re dealing with someone’s life you should take everything into consideration, down to the time of day it was.

her punishment is too harsh in my opinion. we can agree to disagree but 20 years is too long. i’d say 10-12 w community service like working with disabled people. that would do a better job at introducing her back into society when she gets out

another thing, she won’t even know what it’s like to be an adult In society when she gets out at age 38. she’ll have a hard time adjusting & prob end up homeless, dead, or back in jail. how do they plan on rehabilitating a girl so young when she’s about to spend most of her current life in jail.

Well that is the mother's fault. She failed to be the major influence on her daughter's life. This allowed for her daughter to be out on the streets being influenced by older men. She should have been monitoring her daughter's internet activities and had her watching 'For my Man' on Youtube.

The punishment is indeed harsh but you have to remember that the bullet could have only have been fired at close range because of her. That bullet could have easily killed that man as well. Hopefully other teen idiots who think they know it all will see use this girls sentence as a deterrent.

BUTTERCAKE

♥ I love to make guys cry. ♥
Reaction score
Reactions
146,637 5,258 4,148
Alleybux
Well she knew her friends had guns and she knew they planned to rob. She agreed to meet up with individuals for xes and to buy weed.

The mother is at fault, not the men.

These parents who give their children free reign to do what they want and allow them to walk into the house at any time of night without any accountability as to where or what they have been up to get no sympathy from me.

I agree, but I was more so criticizing the girl.She risked her life for a bunch of ain't sh*t men.Probably was running wild on the streets looking for affection because she was not getting it at home.

PROV0CATEUR

Flyin Air Bronco Like Diddy
Reaction score
Reactions
348,145 17,329 6,654
Alleybux
I don’t mind her getting a harsh sentence:

If you’re ever a carjacking victim that will live with you forever. In addition to this, being shot and injured only adds more to your emotional plate.

20 years is a bit extreme because the man was not murdered. Cutting it by at least 40-50% would be ideal.

ButterLove

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
37,254 3,611 6,789
Alleybux
Is that what happened? Why are we using hypotheticals to defend garbage?
Really doesnt matter what would have happened we’re going off reality.

Lol it’s too absolve her of responsibility.
Some of these chicks really view themselves as “weak”.

Belleofthesouth

Member of the Rich Bougie Auntie’s Club
Reaction score
Reactions
155,402 7,164 1,509
Alleybux
So then technically, she might get 25 to life if found guilty at trial. Damn, but can't say she doesn't deserve it. I'm sure that wasn't her first one, and we know that she participated in at least one more after this shooting.

They should teach kids about this law in Florida. How can that not be a deterrent?

I didn’t even read that she has to go to trial. They are going to railroad that baby. Florida is racist. Point blank period. This state is racist as hell. I hope to God she does not get life.

MariaLuv

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
620,165 83,399 1,214
Alleybux
maybe i’m missing part of the story but it doesn’t say anywhere that SHE shot the victim. only that it resulted in the shooting of the victim.

She Set the Damn thing Up.....She is Lucky the Young Man didn't Die.....The rule of felony murder is a legal doctrine in some common law jurisdictions that broadens the crime of murder: when an offender kills (regardless of intent to kill) in the commission of a dangerous or enumerated crime (called a felony in some jurisdictions), he/she is guilty of murder.....

You Know.....If You are going to be Involved in this Kind of Chyt.....You should At the Very Least Know what the Repercussions are......That Would Omit the Shocked Faces During Sentence Readings....
tenor.gif

ProprioBella

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,253 1,164 401
Alleybux
So SHE set up fake profiles to lure and set up men so her friends could rob/car jack them?

She deserves a new trial if she was lied to about the outcome by pleading no contest. But she’s delusional if she thinks she’ll end with a significantly shorter sentence.