Quantcast

UPDATE 19 year old Saniyya Dennis, student at Buffalo State College missing since 4/24: DA believes she has taken her own life.

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,592 8,370 1,951
Alleybux
The local news hasn't mentioned anything about these other women that went missing. I heard about Jaylen Griffin or another boy that went missing recently. The media actually has only mentioned xes trafficking a couple times when they locked up two pimps. I find that to be really sus. They don't really talk about it. They don't make it known that it's a problem
The news doesn't mention a lot of things. I guess not to panic people.

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,592 8,370 1,951
Alleybux

Family of Saniyya Dennis believes she's still out there​

Family celebrated her 20th Birthday Monday at the spot she was last seen.

By: Hannah Buehler

Posted at 6:22 PM, Nov 01, 2021

and last updated 6:22 PM, Nov 01, 2021

NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WKBW) — The leaves have now turned on Goat Island in Niagara Falls, and two seasons have passed more than six months after a Buffalo State College student went missing at the end of April.
19 year-old Saniyya Dennis was last seen in Niagara Falls, walking on grainy surveillance video toward Goat Island the night of April 24. Her phone last pinged on Goat Island at 1:20 a.m. April 25.
“Happy Birthday Saniyya, we love Saniyya, we miss Saniyya and we know she’s still out there,” her aunt said.
Her family, from the Bronx gathered to celebrate Saniyya Dennis’ 20th birthday Monday.
“As her mother, I would like to have a better understanding of what happened,” said Latisha Dennis, Saniyya’s mother.

Back in May, after a short investigation, Erie County District Attorney John Flynn concluded that evidence led him to believe Saniyya took her own life.
Flynn said during a May press conference Saniyya had gotten into an argument with her boyfriend in New York City over the phone, and he broke up with her. Based on the investigation Flynn says Saniyya had called the ex-boyfriend 59 times, but he did not respond. He said then she talked with another male friend over the phone and talked about killing herself, but reconsidered.
The DA’s investigation concluded Saniyya left the dorms at Buffalo State, threw out personal belongings in the dumpster, took a bus to Niagara Falls and was last seen on Surveillance video around midnight walking toward Goat Island.
Her phone last pinged from the Tesla statue at 1:20 a.m.
Her family says since no body has been discovered, Saniyya is still a missing person.
“I know she’s out there somewhere. I want to wish her a Happy 20th Birthday,” said her mom.

Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

shebasmudder

Doing it like Dominique
Reaction score
Reactions
56,847 2,243 444
Alleybux

Family of Saniyya Dennis believes she's still out there​

Family celebrated her 20th Birthday Monday at the spot she was last seen.

By: Hannah Buehler

Posted at 6:22 PM, Nov 01, 2021

and last updated 6:22 PM, Nov 01, 2021

NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WKBW) — The leaves have now turned on Goat Island in Niagara Falls, and two seasons have passed more than six months after a Buffalo State College student went missing at the end of April.
19 year-old Saniyya Dennis was last seen in Niagara Falls, walking on grainy surveillance video toward Goat Island the night of April 24. Her phone last pinged on Goat Island at 1:20 a.m. April 25.
“Happy Birthday Saniyya, we love Saniyya, we miss Saniyya and we know she’s still out there,” her aunt said.
Her family, from the Bronx gathered to celebrate Saniyya Dennis’ 20th birthday Monday.
“As her mother, I would like to have a better understanding of what happened,” said Latisha Dennis, Saniyya’s mother.

Back in May, after a short investigation, Erie County District Attorney John Flynn concluded that evidence led him to believe Saniyya took her own life.
Flynn said during a May press conference Saniyya had gotten into an argument with her boyfriend in New York City over the phone, and he broke up with her. Based on the investigation Flynn says Saniyya had called the ex-boyfriend 59 times, but he did not respond. He said then she talked with another male friend over the phone and talked about killing herself, but reconsidered.
The DA’s investigation concluded Saniyya left the dorms at Buffalo State, threw out personal belongings in the dumpster, took a bus to Niagara Falls and was last seen on Surveillance video around midnight walking toward Goat Island.
Her phone last pinged from the Tesla statue at 1:20 a.m.
Her family says since no body has been discovered, Saniyya is still a missing person.
“I know she’s out there somewhere. I want to wish her a Happy 20th Birthday,” said her mom.

Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Who is the white lady ?