19 Yr Old Stripper Buys $16,000 of Luxury Goods And Explains Her Glow Up!

Starter
Reactions
1,120 17 10
Alleybux
I kinda feel like she was just drunk... she’s just so dumb and slow she’s gonna look more fucked up then she really is.

I thought she was gonna start biting her ear and say diaper full.

Bench Warmer
Reactions
Alleybux
I kinda feel like she was just drunk... she’s just so dumb and slow she’s gonna look more fucked up then she really is.

I thought she was gonna start biting her ear and say diaper full.
Idk she nodded off in one of the clips n she kept making weird faces n chewing on air she hat to be tweaking off something lol

Starter
Reactions
1,120 17 10
Alleybux
She used to look so cute before she messed with herself

Attachments

• 6A7334BF-6D30-4F1D-9CE5-C252EAB627E4.jpeg
    6A7334BF-6D30-4F1D-9CE5-C252EAB627E4.jpeg
    294.8 KB · Views: 289
General Manager
Reactions
30,058 250 99
Alleybux
She’s one of those girls who doesn’t need to be in a relationship because she lets it distract her. She was hustling on YouTube prior to and now it seems like she’s treating it like an afterthought instead of career.

Starter
Reactions
1,120 17 10
Alleybux
She’s one of those girls who doesn’t need to be in a relationship because she lets it distract her. She was hustling on YouTube prior to and now it seems like she’s treating it like an afterthought instead of career.

i totally agree ...she’s putting zero effort into her YouTube .....but I feel like a lot women do this when they meet someone .... a lot of women delay their lives when they find love.

Reactions
6,184 290 203
Alleybux
That's what they tell you.

I'm sorry I just don't believe it. Ain't no man paying big tips in a strip club just to rub against someone. It doesn't make sense.

Then you gotta think about it. If it were that easy any and everyone would do it. I know plenty of women that would gladly get a piece of that action if they could. Clothes on? Just bump up against him? Sign them up. They know it isn't that simple.
You got your information from a MOVIE starring J.Lo... furthermore that movie took place in the financial crisis of the late 2000s. Do you know strippers in real life? In big cities, not Iowa or wherever? Sit this one out

Starter
Reactions
1,120 17 10
Alleybux
What was her last story ?... and if she’s pregnant I called it ... I wouldn’t be surprised if she lets srtloser dump his load in her ....u know she will be sooner or later ....and Cristina stop you do not have strip club buisness deal...I clicked on the video thinking she was gonna be part owner or something but instead shes selling her outfits in the dressing room... that’s not some big business deal.

Starter
Reactions
1,120 17 10
Alleybux
The sad thing is that she was a beautiful girl before all of the plastic crap. She even said it herself. She looked at her old nose and didn’t see an issue with it. Now she looks so plastic and older than she really is
I wouldn’t exactly say she was beautiful but she was cute ... but your right she def looks older ... gotta be careful with all the plastic you’ll either look like a mummy open casket or trans

Starter
Reactions
1,120 17 10
Alleybux
View attachment 2457879
Does she have a dermatologist? All the money she spends on plastic surgery could be spent on working on her skin.
I’m she has spent mad money on her skin.... people with crummy skin spend way more money on there face then girls with perfect skin ... i know first hand bcuz I’m a dancer with acne .and It fuckin sucks .... once u have acne it’s very hard to get rid of .all the diets and topical creams and peels get u only so far. I’ve spent thousands on my face and ended up in the ER from accutane .. it’s hormones it’s very hard to figure out hormone fluctuations...

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

"brown-ish' from Kenya Barris and Eva Longoria coming to ABC
Y'all go read the replies lmao When I say NOBODY on Black Twitter is here for it
Bloomingdale’s pulling out of Chrissy Teigen deal last minute, hours before it was about to close
It's about damn time. She's gotten away with stuff for way too long from disrespecting a 9 year old child to those pedo tweets. She should have...
Preacher Heather Love
This corny chick actually called these products Playa with the long ā. Does she not know that playa (plī-uh) means beach en español?!?! Smdh...
Prince Harry is the definition of a alpha male & a high value man. He protects, provides & puts...
Y You can tell people who have never been inlove before lol.The Prince and his Princess are going to heal that hatred with love. Never been in...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
I really love the Cocoa connection room. They host really good spaces in when dealing with controversial issues.
Dad Can’t Hold Back His Tears Upon Seeing His Daughter.
That was really beautiful. Lucky girl! I should change that to beautiful family, luck had less to do with it.
Tatyana Ali testified before Congress last week about "Birthing While Black"
Tatyana her baby could've died..the hell? Doctors like this need to be fired and lose their license.
Top Bottom