19 Yr Old Stripper Buys $16,000 of Luxury Goods And Explains Her Glow Up!

Reactions
10,256 104 7
Alleybux
it’s not like there’s that much to bite off really ... at least no so much anymore
Agreed. If she doesn’t go back to stripping, I can’t see her YouTube channel continuing to thrive. She’s actually a pretty boring girl. Does not have the YouTube personality.

unpopular opinion but I think she will be okay financially regardless. Because she is a hustler and hardworking. Like she showed some pics of herself when she was younger and was like oh at this time of my life I decided I wanted to get super buff so I started going to the gym. And the girl was SUPER BUFF. That takes work. Then to go and work at McDonald’s to save for your surgery. Like I don’t think she will ever be broke. She obviously doesn’t mind working.

Starter
Reactions
1,120 17 10
Alleybux
Agreed. If she doesn’t go back to stripping, I can’t see her YouTube channel continuing to thrive. She’s actually a pretty boring girl. Does not have the YouTube personality.

unpopular opinion but I think she will be okay financially regardless. Because she is a hustler and hardworking. Like she showed some pics of herself when she was younger and was like oh at this time of my life I decided I wanted to get super buff so I started going to the gym. And the girl was SUPER BUFF. That takes work. Then to go and work at McDonald’s to save for your surgery. Like I don’t think she will ever be broke. She obviously doesn’t mind working.
Yea but she’s got that loser creep boyfriend I can see her throwing everything away for him..... and I know he’s gonna knock her up..... honestly that’s probably the only thing that will bring your YouTube channel back to life is following her pregnancy journey and have a kid with srt

Starter
Reactions
1,120 17 10
Alleybux

And honestly the wrong guy or wrong relationship can really ruin your fucking life and set you fucking back ...regardless of how hardworking or financially stable you are.

Last edited:
Starter
Reactions
1,120 17 10
Alleybux
Ain’t that the truth.

Her channel has lost its luster.

yup ... she’s ran out of surgeries to do ... actually I think she still has to do the other toe on her foot .lol ......she hasno plans to dance ever again .... maybe she’ll buy some shitty rental and show us her renovating it.... but it’s just gonna be fashion hauls and lame day in the life’s and her plugging some teas every now and then .... untill she gets knocked up.

MVP
Reactions
4,748 19 6
Alleybux
I’m surprised she hasn’t made more videos about being a business owner. She could do a q&a while packing orders and people would eat that up. She could do makeup reviews, skincare updates, tips and tricks for small business owners etc LMAO idk why her content is so stale

Starter
Reactions
1,120 17 10
Alleybux
I’m surprised she hasn’t made more videos about being a business owner. She could do a q&a while packing orders and people would eat that up. She could do makeup reviews, skincare updates, tips and tricks for small business owners etc LMAO idk why her content is so stale

well she has done that In day in my life’s ... she’s shown how she packs orders and shit .... I mean u can really only fold stripper outfits into tissues so many times ... there’s not much to it... it’s still boring .... her business is boring. She even went to that strip club with a sad cardboard box.... like come on put that shit on a rack or something. She barely wears any makeup so she’s not gonna do any reviews about it. Her skin sucks so we already know that ...and tricks and tips for small business owners shes doesn’t have any to share .... she’s just boring..... it ain’t happening and there’s no doubt in my mind srt probably doesn’t want her dancing anymore anyway..... and honestly she probably should get pregnant it’s probably the only thing that’s gonna bring her channel back to life.

General Manager
Reactions
3,182 38 3
Alleybux
SRT and Cristina made a onlyfans I’m thinking it was SRT’s idea but wth........ this is just weird Bc why ?? He found a way to be entitled to her money already that’s all I can think of “WELL IM A PART OF IF I SHOULD GET HALF”

Sorry, not sorry.
Reactions
77,560 1,513 1,601
Alleybux
3850C61E-5AC1-4A8E-86A8-9BDAD7DE8C78.jpeg

No ma'am. Smh

General Manager
Reactions
3,182 38 3
Alleybux
I just saw SRT repost something about coworkers who would get on ppl who don’t pull their weight or be on their phones too no work ethic he said this was how it was at my old job so he quit his job Bc she’s supporting him on onlyfans now

Sorry, not sorry.
Reactions
77,560 1,513 1,601
Alleybux
I’m she has spent mad money on her skin.... people with crummy skin spend way more money on there face then girls with perfect skin ... i know first hand bcuz I’m a dancer with acne .and It fuckin sucks .... once u have acne it’s very hard to get rid of .all the diets and topical creams and peels get u only so far. I’ve spent thousands on my face and ended up in the ER from accutane .. it’s hormones it’s very hard to figure out hormone fluctuations...
Try lasers if you still need help with your skin.

Starter
Reactions
1,120 17 10
Alleybux
Try lasers if you still need help with your skin.
Lol I do non ablative when my skin is clear .... and if your still breaking out most plastic surgeons aren’t gonna do lasers on you..kinda defeats the purpose ... lasering active acne ?? That’s creating more scars dum dum.... save your tips tho I don’t need them that was literally the dumbest advice

Last edited:

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Question for survivors of sexual assault
I just started my trauma therapy this weekend and my session was promising. She said that the feelings I have are an understandable consequence of...
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
it's an old video - but yeah, he's been trying this for a while.... lol That is one way to get out of taking pictures with your fans. Except one...
MsNaz2u - Seasoning 41 - The Death Vehicle Chronicles ft. the Habsburg Jawed Ho, Obese Denise &...
Hang it up like a flat screen, Bennisha Harlame! You better not start selling Strawberry Shortcake Puteo!
BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
I've been seeing ads on TV and news footage and they keep saying "We're just as American as everyone else"....but what about those of us who have...
Sierra Leone has sold it's rainforest to China for $55 million
fucking terrible. yet it's all stop asian hate and black ppl being blamed for it all yet you can't keep chinese out of Africa!!! pretty soon...
Fonts who have given up on romance, when did you make this discussion and why?
What are some standards you have the male species don't meet? It has been disappointment.
Top Bottom