Quantcast

2 and a half women arrested after fleeing from Dallas Police

HuntersWife

Mrs. Biden-Ossoff-Johnson/Ex-MrsZelenskyy/Huerta
Reaction score
Reactions
327,692 16,249 3,258
Alleybux

2-Year-Old Found In Vehicle After Police Catch 3 Theft Suspects In Dallas Pursuit

DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) —
A two-year-old was found inside a vehicle after police caught three fleeing theft suspects in Dallas Wednesday.

Around noon Nov. 27, Carrollton police received two theft calls from Melrose Family Fashions and a Dollar General ( if you gone steal, at least aim a little higher)on Josey Lane.One officer spotted the suspects’ vehicle on Josey Lane and tried to pull it over, but they fled and continued on I-35E into Dallas.

As other officers arrived at the retail locations to take reports, one of the stores reported believing the women had a child with them.

Officers then pulled back on the pursuit just as DPS Helicopter flew in overhead to assist. The helicopter tracked and reported the vehicle was pulled over in the 1600 block of Pine Street in Dallas, where officers arrested Timmiesha Jennings and Destiny Palmer, both 21. The third suspect, 26-year-old Sharnae Harris, ran on foot but was also caught.

theft-suspects.jpg

Sharnae Harris, Timmiesha Jennings and Destiny Palmer (Carrollton Police Department)

After locating the vehicle and suspects, a two-year-old was found safe inside the car. Currently, the department is attempting to find a relative to care for the child, but if not, CPS will take custody.

Carrollton police said they are thankful for the Dallas Police Department for assisting them in the pursuit and arrest of the shoplifters.

Morticia A

pretty, strange & unusual
Reaction score
Reactions
276,384 14,386 11,150
Alleybux
2-Year-Old Found In Vehicle After Police Catch 3 Theft Suspects In Dallas Pursuit

A two-year-old was found inside a vehicle after police caught three fleeing theft suspects in Dallas Wednesday.

Around noon Nov. 27, Carrollton police received two theft calls from Melrose Family Fashions and a Dollar General on Josey Lane.One officer spotted the suspects’ vehicle on Josey Lane and tried to pull it over, but they fled and continued on I-35E into Dallas.

As other officers arrived at the retail locations to take reports, one of the stores reported believing the women had a child with them.

Officers then pulled back on the pursuit just as DPS Helicopter flew in overhead to assist. The helicopter tracked and reported the vehicle was pulled over in the 1600 block of Pine Street in Dallas, where officers arrested Timmiesha Jennings and Destiny Palmer, both 21. The third suspect, 26-year-old Sharnae Harris, ran on foot but was also caught.

theft-suspects.jpg

Sharnae Harris, Timmiesha Jennings and Destiny Palmer (Carrollton Police Department)

After locating the vehicle and suspects, a two-year-old was found safe inside the car. Currently, the department is attempting to find a relative to care for the child, but if not, CPS will take custody.

Carrollton police said they are thankful for the Dallas Police Department for assisting them in the pursuit and arrest of the shoplifters.
th

Nah87

Master Manifestor Thot
Reaction score
Reactions
54,465 1,830 1,096
Alleybux

Around noon Nov. 27, Carrollton police received two theft calls from Melrose Family Fashions and a Dollar General ( if you gone steal, at least aim a little higher)on Josey Lane.One officer spotted the suspects’ vehicle on Josey Lane and tried to pull it over, but they fled and continued on I-35E into Dallas.

theft-suspects.jpg

The title has me crying!

Edit: I thought the "2 and a half women" was in reference to the 2 year old and the tv show. A mustache does not a man make!

B-nutbutter

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,981 578 288
Alleybux
I opened this thread just to figure out how you have 2 whole women and 1 half woman.

ETA: It took me a minute, but I get the joke now. *pats self on back*

Last edited:

shaketheworld

"a lesbian OF THE FUTURE!"
Reaction score
Reactions
11,378 140 7
Alleybux
Melrose Family Fashion??? Yo, that is so guttersnipe! I'm weak off that and this damn thread title. :ROFLMAO:

90DayBeyonce

"Shameika said I had potential"
Reaction score
Reactions
195,549 5,531 508
Alleybux
If I was the chick in the middle, I would try to cut a deal where I plead guilty in exchange for no booking photo.

Dilla Deaf

A Drunk Deaf Uncle bumpin OutKast on Speakers
Reaction score
Reactions
10,403 78 32
Alleybux
Did the one int he middle got mad at a #ThanksgivingClapback meme somebody put her in today?

JuJuBeen

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,342 562 213
Alleybux
oh goodness...i came in here thinking the half a woman was going to be a little person

*starts praying before i meet my maker*

Here2lurk29

My post is not about you,Sheridan228.
Reaction score
Reactions
70,055 2,358 346
Alleybux
I came into this thread because I was confused by the title. I was not disappointed. Thank you.