Quantcast

UPDATE 20 year old Nazanin Kavari is PREGNANT from oppurtunist husband

c5morton4

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,462 41 7
Alleybux
What procedure did naz get this second time around?

She keeps saying mommy make over but what does that mean?

I seen girls who got bbls and they were in recovery for 3 months.

Naz was walking around day 5? Cooking? And driving in 7/8 days?? Going to skin apts? No pain or discomfort.

She was also sitting on her butt which I thought was not allowed.

Also I heard the girls need to wear a faja much longer. She’s not doing anything?

She only vlogged a little bit of her process and I was interested to know more about it but she either got lazy or didn’t like the comments
She had another bbl, lipo in her arms, and a breast lift if im not mistaken

sunnydoll

Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
1,223 45 5
Alleybux
It makes 0 sense to me why she would go under the knife AGAIN!! It is really just so reckless of her especially because she is so young and whatever she was unhappy with she could have fixed within a year with a little diet and exercise.

illEVGLE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,382 380 148
Alleybux
It makes 0 sense to me why she would go under the knife AGAIN!! It is really just so reckless of her especially because she is so young and whatever she was unhappy with she could have fixed within a year with a little diet and exercise.
it's scary how she treats major surgeries like a routine checkup. sad to say but naz is addicted and i hope her daughter doesn't follow in her footsteps

cath13

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,095 150 36
Alleybux
She had another bbl, lipo in her arms, and a breast lift if im not mistaken
But like for a bbl I heard the process is so intense on your body. I feel like naz sat on her ass and did not even care about the recovery. On day 8 like I said she was driving around town and cooking/cleaning.

She was also sleeping on her butt which is a big no no.

Seems like she didn’t even take care of the work or wear the garments or take it easy.

I don’t think her bbl will even stay nice because of that.

Idk about the lipo on her arms or boobs. The boobs don’t make sense because she had natural big boobs to begin with and then got a reduction just to add fat back in again??? She’s a psychopath

Razi97

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,116 185 6
Alleybux
But like for a bbl I heard the process is so intense on your body. I feel like naz sat on her ass and did not even care about the recovery. On day 8 like I said she was driving around town and cooking/cleaning.

She was also sleeping on her butt which is a big no no.

Seems like she didn’t even take care of the work or wear the garments or take it easy.

I don’t think her bbl will even stay nice because of that.

Idk about the lipo on her arms or boobs. The boobs don’t make sense because she had natural big boobs to begin with and then got a reduction just to add fat back in again??? She’s a psychopath

She definitely did not follow normal protocol following surgery and it was an extremely risky thing to do.

I wouldn't be surprised if Naz goes in for another breast reduction within the next year or so.

I've heard when it comes to the bust area, the mommy make over procedure often relocates fat or adds smaller implants to the breasts in order to "correct" any sagging post pregnancy - but thats for women who had small or medium sized breasts to begin with and are okay with increasing their overall size for the sake of adding some fullness back into their breast shape.

Despite her original reduction, after her first pregnancy, Naz didn't even fit into that category of candidates but she still went ahead with that part of the procedure.

cath13

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,095 150 36
Alleybux
She definitely did not follow normal protocol following surgery and it was an extremely risky thing to do.

I wouldn't be surprised if Naz goes in for another breast reduction within the next year or so.

I've heard when it comes to the bust area, the mommy make over procedure often relocates fat or adds smaller implants to the breasts in order to "correct" any sagging post pregnancy - but thats for women who had small or medium sized breasts to begin with and are okay with increasing their overall size for the sake of adding some fullness back into their breast shape.

Despite her original reduction, after her first pregnancy, Naz didn't even fit into that category of candidates but she still went ahead with that part of the procedure.
She’s so crazy. Why go thru a mommy make over, which is way riskier than bbl just to not follow recovery protocol call for at least 3 months.

She was drinking etc, wearing jeans etc. and just doing all the big no nos.

It’s just like naz to get procedures and then not take care of them.

You’re right about her boobs. She kept saying “they are sitting” like girl whatever…

Razi97

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,116 185 6
Alleybux
Naz is on another Latino-American audience based podcast. Now ofc, the hosts of such podcasts can have whomever they want on as guests, but I think Naz is definitely playing her own weird Latina-fishing game to gain more followers as of late.

Tho tbh in a way she's always done this. Naz doesn't claim to be mixed ethnicity, but at the same has tried to present or reference herself in away to attract an audience of young Latina women and teens, even though she's definitely not one herself. Yasmin has done this in the past, too.

I feel like this is different than just being fond of another culture, esp if one is doing so for future financial gains.

Keeping in mind, yes there are Latinos of Middle Eastern ancestry (mainly Levantine Arabs) and some have migrated to the US, but Naz and her family aren't part of that subculture.

Previous example of Naz's Latina fetish that still holds true lol:

Screenshot_20240325-185835_Chrome.jpg

kokoloco11

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
350 6
Alleybux
the ICKK when he’s taking a full photoshoot with a camera, not even just a phone, of the randomest stuff bro I’m crying

Attachments

• IMG_0081.png
    IMG_0081.png
    320 KB · Views: 145

kittykatte

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
424 27 6
Alleybux
Naz is on another Latino-American audience based podcast. Now ofc, the hosts of such podcasts can have whomever they want on as guests, but I think Naz is definitely playing her own weird Latina-fishing game to gain more followers as of late.

Tho tbh in a way she's always done this. Naz doesn't claim to be mixed ethnicity, but at the same has tried to present or reference herself in away to attract an audience of young Latina women and teens, even though she's definitely not one herself. Yasmin has done this in the past, too.

I feel like this is different than just being fond of another culture, esp if one is doing so for future financial gains.

Keeping in mind, yes there are Latinos of Middle Eastern ancestry (mainly Levantine Arabs) and some have migrated to the US, but Naz and her family aren't part of that subculture.

View attachment 5721759
Yes I’m starting to find this very random how she’s on these specific podcasts. I’ve never watched La Platica so idk if they’re like this with all guests, but they seemed very uninformed of who she was and weren’t very interested in what she had to say. The conversation flowed but I felt like I heard too many “oh, wow”s and the part about looking Latina and how she speaks Spanish went on for way too long. On both podcasts she emphasized how latinas and ME women are “sisters” and the similarities between them which can hold true but like it’s just not an important topic to go on about and repeat in both podcasts if that makes sense, lol

Razi97

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,116 185 6
Alleybux
Yes I’m starting to find this very random how she’s on these specific podcasts. I’ve never watched La Platica so idk if they’re like this with all guests, but they seemed very uninformed of who she was and weren’t very interested in what she had to say. The conversation flowed but I felt like I heard too many “oh, wow”s and the part about looking Latina and how she speaks Spanish went on for way too long. On both podcasts she emphasized how latinas and ME women are “sisters” and the similarities between them which can hold true but like it’s just not an important topic to go on about and repeat in both podcasts if that makes sense, lol

Right, like ofc it's neat how some cultures have similarities, but Naz has been really doing too much lol

Like, how are you gonna whittle away your original Persian/Iranic features with cosmetic alterations just to be like, "omg i look so latina"

CCWI0ZkUsAEwBG9.jpg

d9f94add0e900e05bf4a3e8486a20983.jpg

28232409385_7672482045_b.jpg

That being said, a culturally aware person would know there's not one single "Latina" look as Latin America ia very diverse.

What Naz is referring to is the stereotypical mestiza (naturally light skin but easily tan and dark hair, mostly West European phenotype with a hint of indigenous ancestry) type of Latina image pushed by the media - such as Sofia Vergara, Jennifer Lopez etc.

Leoxxxxleo

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
423 18
Alleybux
it's scary how she treats major surgeries like a routine checkup. sad to say but naz is addicted and i hope her daughter doesn't follow in her footsteps
i hope she doesn't either, but honestly i feel like she won't because naz is going to be botched asf, by the time she's grown.

Bellaaaa657

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
456 99 7
Alleybux
I just watched the podcast and honestly I felt like I understand her situation, and her and Mel’s dynamic, a lot better. I loved how passionate she got talking about the way women are often treated by their partners after birth. The only thing that made me laugh was how it seemed like the guys were cringing internally when she kept going on and on about zodiac signs lmao

Razi97

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,116 185 6
Alleybux
Its always so cute seeing what outfits kids pick on their own loll

Its one thing to be a SAHD (it works fine for some couples), but Mel calling himself a fashion dad and writing indepth captions is just too funny lmaoo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240326-125712_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240326-125712_Chrome.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

des1993

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
68 1
Alleybux

View attachment 5721759
Girl I literally came here for this reason. She’s ALWAYS trying to bring up Middle Eastern culture being similar to Latinos. It’s not. Any culture can find similarities, literally any in the world. But Middle Eastern and Hispanic are more different than similar, Middle Easterns are on a whole more conservative, don’t drink, don’t party, Hispanics are different, they will party, drink and generally have a more free thinking mentality. Yes of course strict parents and rules can exist in both but talking GENERALLY, the two are very different. I’ve grown up around both and in general the two don’t mix well. Now in America where most people are more Americanised and not really living the average “Middle Eastern” lifestyle, of course there’s going to be similarities. Having dark hair does not mean you’re similar to each other (dark hair can be found in any ethnicity too). I just find it so cringe how she’s always forcing it, also given that she lives in America where Latinos are literally the second biggest ethnicity after white, of COURSE people can assume you’re Latina due to her not being blonde with blue eyes lol. She needs to stop, it really makes me laugh when people try to make those comments. Also, it’s different if you’re a Levantine Arab who migrated to Latin American, of course you’ll have a mix of both cultures, but like you said, that not Naz’ family. She needs to stop.

des1993

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
68 1
Alleybux
Right, like ofc it's neat how some cultures have similarities, but Naz has been really doing too much lol

Like, how are you gonna whittle away your original Persian/Iranic features with cosmetic alterations just to be like, "omg i look so latina"

View attachment 5721968

View attachment 5721969

View attachment 5721971

That being said, a culturally aware person would know there's not one single "Latina" look as Latin America ia very diverse.

What Naz is referring to is the stereotypical mestiza (naturally light skin but easily tan and dark hair, mostly West European phenotype with a hint of indigenous ancestry) type of Latina image pushed by the media - such as Sofia Vergara, Jennifer Lopez etc.
Exactly! Spot on