20 years ago, Michael Jackson marries LMP on may 26, 1994!!!!!

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reactions
72,021 796 1,098
Alleybux
I bet LMP wishes she would've beared his real child.

I still can't get over that forced kissed of theirs:stop:

no she doesn't.. and her Mama's happy that she didn't that's for sure.. Lisa acts like she regrets it didn't work only recently because he's gone.. If MJ was still here she would still be bashing and saying stuff like I got out of that mess and I don't care what's happening with him etc.... she was such a evil witch to him.

Team Owner
Reactions
3,726 35 12
Alleybux
Lisa acts like she regrets it didn't work only recently because he's gone.. If MJ was still here she would still be bashing and saying stuff like I got out of that mess and I don't care what's happening with him etc.... she was such a evil witch to him.

In 2008 she said that leaving her first husband for Michael Jackson was the biggest mistake of her life. So she didn't regret that her relationship with Michael Jackson didn't work.

General Manager
Reactions
1,464 1 1
Alleybux
In 2008 she said that leaving her first husband for Michael Jackson was the biggest mistake of her life. So she didn't regret that her relationship with Michael Jackson didn't work.
---------------------------------------------------------

I feel sure she is an embarrassment to Riley and Ben. They love her, but her behavior has been so inappropriate and no child, no matter how old, wants to hear any details of one of their parents sex life. It's like...ewww.

I hope she will keep her mouth shut when around the twins and let them grow up without their Mother being such a stigma.

General Manager
Reactions
84 1
Alleybux
riley-kough-lisa-marie-presley--large-msg-126842821979.jpg

:wilt:

General Manager
Reactions
22,949 201 7
Alleybux
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNnDij53KPE"]Jackson Family Comments on Michael's Marriage to Lisa Marie - YouTube[/ame]

Bench Warmer
Reactions
7 2
Alleybux
In 1994, Michael Jackson marries Lisa Marie Presley in a beautiful ceremony in the Dominican Republic away from the prying lens of the paparazzi. Civil Judge was Hugo Francisco Alvarez Pérez. Eva Darling, a friend of Lisa Marie's, and Darling's husband, Thomas Keough, Lisa Marie's former brother-in-law, were the witnesses. No other Jackson family members where present.

certidao-de-casamento-com-lisa-presley.jpg

primetimeinterview234qw.jpg
On my damn birthday this negro hahahahahahahadkasnfkjsdfnjskdbfjksnfjhsdbfjdbsgkjbd... Its all good im just joking

Trending Threads

The Culture

News Alley

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Underground Railroad (Amazon Prime) Discussion and viewing Thread
Finished the series. I felt a deep sadness while watching it. Beautifully directed/filmed and superb acting from the entire cast. Cora's accent...
  • Poll
Do you get in your bed in your outside clothes?
Never dat. When I was younger, I would beef my cousin for laying down in my bed with her outside clothes, especially knowing she was in a dirty...
America in the Biden-Harris Era Tarot Tea Thread III
What? I just saw about DonLemon? What’s going on? Just saw he’s not leaving CNN. He is such a stunt queen. He probably left it vague just to...
ABC Cancels Blackish Spin-Off Mixedish After Two Seasons
Damn I guess the biracials didn't come through for the views on this one, huh? :disdain ¯\(ツ)/¯
Girl was offering to have threesomes with other women to save her relationship
This story is wilddddd and truly sad. Hopefully her family intervenes because ol girl truly lost her damn mind she's really mentally ill. He needs...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
LOL I came to see if you caught that. He really told that grown man to remove his comment all because he called you fun. That's actually...
Married At First Sight: Season 12 Atlanta (SPOILERS)
I’m not colorstuck so I couldn’t care less about him being a light skinned Dominican. People still ask the “what you bring to the table” question...
DAN ROTTEN: Charles hoped William & Kate's aide quitting would entice Harry back into the family...
Because they couldn't have any of that if they "came back" which was the whole brooha over why they officially left - no halftime, half-hour. Yea...
What’s the most pathetic Thing you’ve read/Saw on lipstick alley ?
Any thread about this chick: The chick is right here and OP just told you a bunch a lies. Questions?
Top Bottom