Quantcast

20 years ago, Michael Jackson marries LMP on may 26, 1994!!!!!

JoyceInCarolina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,470 1 1
Alleybux
Re: 20 years ago, Michael Jackson marries LMP on may 26, 1994 and dumped her 18 months later.

Lisa did not love Michael the man. She was infatuated with the King of Pop, and wanted to feel high and intoxicated.

Her lies and hateful videos will exist forever for all to see. Those videos do not show a woman who was hurt. They show a woman filled with hate, revenge and jealousy.

JoyceInCarolina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,470 1 1
Alleybux
We already have an active Lisa Marie Presley General Discussion thread. This thread is outdated.

Bridgett

Dancing the dream.
Reaction score
Reactions
4,669 1
Alleybux
Bridgett thank you for your post. I am glad they had their time together to. And I am glad they were happy together at one time. I am not sure when they started dating. I know LisaMarie was Michael's date at The Jackson Family Honor Show . That was in February of 1994,and then they married in May of 1994.

On June 3, 1992, at Tavern On The Green in New York City, the "One To One" award is offered to Jackson by the 'Operation One to One' organization (in charge with creating better living standards for young people), for efforts committed in helping economically disadvantaged youth. Jackson attends the 'Operation One To One Honors' dinner with friends Elizabeth Taylor and Donald Trump.

The first picture was from May 1993, it seems to me they were close in 1992 already.

JoyceInCarolina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,470 1 1
Alleybux
Re: 20 years ago, Michael Jackson marries LMP on may 26, 1994!!!!! and dumps her 18 months later.
-------------------------------------------------------------

On June 3, 1992, at Tavern On The Green in New York City, the "One To One" award is offered to Jackson by the 'Operation One to One' organization (in charge with creating better living standards for young people), for efforts committed in helping economically disadvantaged youth. Jackson attends the 'Operation One To One Honors' dinner with friends Elizabeth Taylor and Donald Trump.
The first picture was from May 1993, it seems to me they were close in 1992 already.

MJ attended this event with Elizabeth and Trump, not Lisa Marie. Lisa Marie was still married to Danny in 1992, so instead of saying she was MJs booty call for the night, let's just say it's a PR picture especially since we have another picture taken at the same time and event with MJ holding a picture of Brooke Shields. His mind was definitely not on Lisa.

deerae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,882 71 41
Alleybux
Met in November 1992 at Brett livingstone strong home.
''Atlanta can lay claim to a bit role in the romance of the decade between Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley. While the tabloids place the couple's first date in February, the duo visited our city together nine months earlier. Presley accompanied Jackson when the reclusive entertainer appeared at an Omni concert in May 1993, for children from the Atlanta Project neighborhoods as a favor to former President Jimmy Carter. Among those who met them was art consultant Adrian King. "I was in the reception room at the Carter Center and President Carter introduced me to Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley---I did not ask how she hooked up with him, but I surmised she was traveling with Jackson and came with him," King told Buzz. The Carter Center confirmed Monday that Jackson did bring Presley with him, as well as his pal Emmanuel Lewis.'' The Atlanta Journal and Constitution--1994 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=453953441294748&set=a.157084100981685.32609.140214656001963&type=3&theater

all4loveall4mj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
612 7 1
Alleybux

I think you may be right.

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,303 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
Re: 20 years ago, Michael Jackson marries LMP on may 26, 1994!!!!! and dumps her 18 months later.
-------------------------------------------------------------

MJ attended this event with Elizabeth and Trump, not Lisa Marie. Lisa Marie was still married to Danny in 1992, so instead of saying she was MJs booty call for the night, let's just say it's a PR picture especially since we have another picture taken at the same time and event with MJ holding a picture of Brooke Shields. His mind was definitely not on Lisa.

Ya'll honestly believe MJ walked around with that pic of Brooke all the time and he was supposed to be interested in Lisa then too? If ya'll saw any other celeb doing all this you would call this what it is: publicity. If these aren't publicity stunts I don't know what is.

JoyceInCarolina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,470 1 1
Alleybux
Ya'll honestly believe MJ walked around with that pic of Brooke all the time and he was supposed to be interested in Lisa then too? If ya'll saw any other celeb doing all this you would call this what it is: publicity. If these aren't publicity stunts I don't know what is.
---------------------------------

Lisa may have been a publicity stunt, but the world knows how much MJ loved Brooke (at one time) due to the Rabbi tapes. MJ is such a nice man that when Brooke had her depression after her first child, MJ called to comfort her....as a friend.

Milo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,473 342 179
Alleybux
That photo of Michael and Lisa in that event in 1992, is photoshopped. The picture of Michael with Brooke's photo, someone must had given the picture to him and the paparazzi took the picture and captioned to create the story in the press. Don't means anything like "crazy in love".

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,303 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
That photo of Michael and Lisa in that event in 1992, is photoshopped. The picture of Michael with Brooke's photo, someone must had given the picture to him and the paparazzi took the picture and captioned to create the story in the press. Don't means anything like "crazy in love".

Ok, because I wasn't about to believe all this. It's just too much.

asia40

Photoshop Champ
Reaction score
Reactions
2,666 81 26
Alleybux
Michael On Oprah (1993)
Oprah : Have you ever been in love?

Michael : Yeah.

Oprah : With Brooke Shields?

Michael : Yes, and another girl.

Atlanta - May 1993
Singer Michael Jackson makes appearance at concert that rewarded youngsters who got immunized as part of The Atlanta Project. Jackson entering with fmr Pres Jimmy Carter & wife Rosalyn who originated the project; Ted Turner greets Jackson & Lisa Marie Presley.

JoyceInCarolina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,470 1 1
Alleybux
Michael On Oprah (1993)

Atlanta - May 1993
-------------------------------------------

On Oprah MJ did say that he had been in love with Brooke Shields and Tatum Oneal. (I don't remember him speaking about Diana Ross on this interview)

Bridgett

Dancing the dream.
Reaction score
Reactions
4,669 1
Alleybux

Are you sure? can you post the originals then please?

Bridgett

Dancing the dream.
Reaction score
Reactions
4,669 1
Alleybux
I believe he had a crush on Brooke and Tatum for a short time, but around 90's to me Brooke became just PR, so nobody would even think for a second he and Lisa were dating at the time.

all4loveall4mj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
612 7 1
Alleybux
I believe he had a crush on Brooke and Tatum for a short time, but around 90's to me Brooke became just PR, so nobody would even think for a second he and Lisa were dating at the time.

I think Michael loved Brooke. He asked her to marry him . But she turned him down. He and LisaMarie dated after that happened. He loved LisaMarie to.

Milo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,473 342 179
Alleybux
Are you sure? can you post the originals then please?

Michael was at this event with Elizabeth Taylor, Donald Trump and his wife. If you Google this event you can see those photos. I don't know how to post pictures in here.

Bridgett

Dancing the dream.
Reaction score
Reactions
4,669 1
Alleybux
Michael was at this event with Elizabeth Taylor, Donald Trump and his wife. If you Google this event you can see those photos. I don't know how to post pictures in here.

It's ok, I've seen the photos of that event before, I just thought you knew where that photo of LMP came from, the one you say is photoshoped with him. Anyway It doesn't matter, it doesn't change what I think about them dating long before is known.

I would love that someday we got to know about his relationships with others women he loved too.

Milo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,473 342 179
Alleybux
It's ok, I've seen the photos of that event before, I just thought you knew where that photo of LMP came from, the one you say is photoshoped with him. Anyway It doesn't matter, it doesn't change what I think about them dating long before is known.

I would love that someday we got to know about his relationships with others women he loved too.

I don't know where the picture of Lisa Marie came from, but she wasn't in that event with Michael. Well, i think that lisa and Michael started their affair between february and may, 1993 when they went to that event of ex-president Jimmy Carter together.

I don't think that we'll know more his others relationships because i don't believe that those women will come foward. They would gain nothing doing this, they would be criticized and mocked and i think they want to cherish their memories in private and respect Michael's memory.

MJloveslife

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,588 3,650 775
Alleybux
I don't think that we'll know more his others relationships because i don't believe that those women will come foward. They would gain nothing doing this, they would be criticized and mocked and i think they want to cherish their memories in private and respect Michael's memory.

But the public will say that these women in his life never existed in the first place since they are not coming forward.

Bridgett

Dancing the dream.
Reaction score
Reactions
4,669 1
Alleybux
But the public will say that these women in his life never existed in the first place since they are not coming forward.

Yep, and that's when all goes down to the only two publicly known relationships he had, Lisa and Debbie. It's a crossroad situation.

mijac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,077 1,697 44
Alleybux
Today In Michael Jackson History (August 5th)

1994 - Michael & Lisa Marie arrive in Budapest(Hongria) via London Heathrow, where Michael filmed a trailer for his forthcoming album and make their first public appearance together causing a media frenzy.
tumblr_mr4n5ygvf61swm2cao1_250.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TuMOCgEEnw"]Michael and Lisa Marie arrive budapest concorde - YouTube[/ame]

JoyceInCarolina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,470 1 1
Alleybux
Re: 20 years ago, Michael Jackson marries LMP on may 26, 1994, LMP files for divorce in January, 1996 and their divorce was final in August, 1996.

Married for 18 months with no children = nothing memorable....at least not for MJ.

JoyceInCarolina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,470 1 1
Alleybux
Lisa Marie dines alone at a restaurant while MJ never enters the restaurant but eats inside his car. Not much of a couple as you can see.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrqYmRzSDjQ"]'94 Michael and Lisa Manhattan Dinner Date - YouTube[/ame]

all4loveall4mj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
612 7 1
Alleybux
LisaMarie did not dine alone. She picked up take out at a restaurant ,and went home to have dinner with her husband Michael Jackson in private. A nice romantic dinner for two. If some wish to believe tabloid sensation go right ahead.

all4loveall4mj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
612 7 1
Alleybux
Having children is not the only memorable part of a relationship. What LisaMarie and Michael shared in private all the love is something only they know of and share and those memories good memories will last and remain

MJloveslife

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,588 3,650 775
Alleybux
What LisaMarie and Michael shared in private all the love is something only they know of and share and those memories good memories will last and remain

When he was alive and he went to jail in 2003 she said she could not remember their romantic times together. And she also was not so sure he loved her. But after he died in 2009 and he became the most influential artist of all time she remembered all their good times together and she was sure she was the only woman he ever loved. :messed:

JoyceInCarolina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,470 1 1
Alleybux
Re: 20 years ago, Michael Jackson marries LMP on may 26, 1994 and dumps her 18 months later.

Unfortunately, MJ and LMFP never had a fairytale marriage. MJ said regarding Lisa: "She likes to fight." When LMFP would yell at MJ, he just clapped his hands. I'm glad he clapped his hands rather than slapped her face. MJ wrote LMFP a note basically saying that he had to get away from her.

The letter read: “Lisa I truly need this rest I haven’t slept litterally (sic) in 4 days now. I need to be away from phones and business people. I must take care of my health first. I’m crazy for you. Love, Turd.”

JoyceInCarolina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,470 1 1
Alleybux
"I'm crazy for you" -- written in ink the Pressed Posse can't see? LMAO
Short-term memory issues too.
-----------------------------------------------------

And here you are also. It's too bad that MJ didn't write "I love you". Can't Lisa's pressed posse see that "crazy" is not "love"? But then again, why would he write "I love you" when he was basically telling her he couldn't stand to be around her anymore! She was clueless.

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
-----------------------------------------------------

And here you are also. It's too bad that MJ didn't write "I love you". Can't Lisa's pressed posse see that "crazy" is not "love"? But then again, why would he write "I love you" when he was basically telling her he couldn't stand to be around her anymore! She was clueless.

LOL. You just proved once again that you're the clueless one with the above. ;)

On so many levels...

all4loveall4mj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
612 7 1
Alleybux
A very special thanks to Lisa Marie, Your being provides the star that brightens my galaxy, and the force that strengthens me, Love Michael

This is from the enclosed booklet in Michael Jackson's History CD

Hot Checks

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
85 1
Alleybux
LisaMarie did not stay at a place for her back pain problems

Perhaps you have

Didn't she meet her first husband Danny in a Scientology rehab where she was getting treatment for her cocaine addiction and alcoholism? And she went from chunky to skeletal very quickly. Just sayin'. I'm pretty sure eating organic didn't get that result. :pwink:

all4loveall4mj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
612 7 1
Alleybux
Didn't she meet her first husband Danny in a Scientology rehab where she was getting treatment for her cocaine addiction and alcoholism? And she went from chunky to skeletal very quickly. Just sayin'. I'm pretty sure eating organic didn't get that result. :pwink:

She met Danny through Scientology . She is not an alcoholic . And she is not addicted to cocaine.
After her divorce from MJ she went to detox, she had an emotional break down
Lisa Marie is not anorexia or bulimic . She lost weight but I do not think she looks like skin and bones. I think she looks good . Having four children and her age . She looks good. Some might think she different. :eyeroll:

JoyceInCarolina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,470 1 1
Alleybux
As a junior in high school, Lisa Marie Presley dropped out of school and began abusing illegal drugs. At 17, Presley was sent to Scientology's Celebrity Center rehab facility. While at this facility, Presley met rock 'n' roll musician Danny Keough.
http://www.biography.com/people/lisa-marie-presley-9542148#synopsis

We also know that addiction issues run in her family.
-------------------------------------

Yes. Lisa has always had a bad reputation when it comes to men and drugs. She and Elvis were both junkies who just loved to be high. I hope she doesn't try to use "back problems" as an excuse to take drugs.