Quantcast

20 years ago, Michael Jackson marries LMP on may 26, 1994!!!!!

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
------------------------------------

Oh, the irony! :laugh:

Best you got? LMAO. But then you do like to parrot back other fonts' posts so I'm not surprised. Clueless.

Your lack of understanding on so many topics is embarrassing. Your trivialization of addiction says more about you than the folks you mock.

-------------------------------------

Yes. Lisa has always had a bad reputation when it comes to men and drugs. She and Elvis were both junkies who just loved to be high. I hope she doesn't try to use "back problems" as an excuse to take drugs.

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
She met Danny through Scientology . She is not an alcoholic . And she is not addicted to cocaine.
After her divorce from MJ she went to detox, she had an emotional break down
Lisa Marie is not anorexia or bulimic . She lost weight but I do not think she looks like skin and bones. I think she looks good . Having four children and her age . She looks good. Some might think she different. :eyeroll:

It's so ridiculous they criticize Lisa's weight -- both now and when she was pregnant. So pressed and pathetic -- mocking a serious issue like addiction in their bizarre need to score points and of course deflect.

all4loveall4mj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
612 7 1
Alleybux
It's so ridiculous they criticize Lisa's weight -- both now and when she was pregnant. So pressed and pathetic -- mocking a serious issue like addiction in their bizarre need to score points and of course deflect.

They are so full of hate towards LisaMarie

mijac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,077 1,697 44
Alleybux
(August 6th) In Michael Jackson History

1994 - Michael, accompanied by Lisa, visits two children’s hospitals where they distribute over 2,600 toys to the sick kids. In the evening hundreds of fans gather outside his hotel, where he delights them by showering them with various signed gifts.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXPfv8oZQl0[/ame]

Hot Checks

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
85 1
Alleybux
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,627852,00.html

Presley 'Saw Things' When Wed to Jackson

BY STEPHEN M. SILVERMAN UPDATED 03/15/2004 at 01:00 AM EST •ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED 03/15/2004 01:00PM

In a rare TV appearance in which she spoke publicly for the first time about their marriage, Lisa Marie Presley says that Michael Jackson made her feel manipulated during their 1994-96 union and that she "saw things I couldn't do anything about" during their 19 months together, according to an interview she gave to a respected Australian TV program.

In excerpts from her Monday-night interview with the Australian Broadcasting Corp.'s "Enough Rope" talk show, Presley, 36, refused to elaborate on what she claimed to have witnessed and was powerless to stop. Mostly, Presley dodged questions about Jackson, saying of their marriage, "It was nine years ago ... I really don't remember."

What Presley did say was that she felt "powerless in a lot of ways, in terms of ... realizing that I was part of a machine, and seeing things going on that I couldn't do anything about."

She continued: "And don't ask me what sort of things, because I'm not going to answer. But just stuff." She also said that it was Jackson's public-relations people who insisted on the big on-screen kiss Jackson gave her during the 1994 MTV Video Music Awards.

Elvis Presley's only child, who is in Australia promoting her own singing career, was asked how she now feels about Jackson, She replied, "It's really bizarre, I feel nothing." She added that when she watches news reports about her ex, he comes across as "a mystery."

Jackson, 45, has pleaded innocent in Santa Barbara County, Calif., to seven counts of performing lewd or lascivious acts on a child under 14 and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent, reportedly wine. He remains free on $3 million bail pending trial.

She knew what she was doing with this interview, passive aggressive b!tch. She wanted Michael to go to jail because he dared to reject her, and she was jumping on the bandwagon as she always does. Later she tried to backtrack because she got some heat from fans. Whatever way the wind blows, that's the way Miss Pressedly goes.

all4loveall4mj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
612 7 1
Alleybux
Lisa Marie was never rejected. Michael and Lisa Marie divorced.
Michael did not leave her for another woman.
Just more drama built up by haters

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
Lisa Marie was never rejected. Michael and Lisa Marie divorced.
Michael did not leave her for another woman.
Just more drama built up by haters

Their silly drama never ends. Luckily we rely on actual court documents not tabloids and make-believe. This ex-wife wasn't the one working with the police.

MJloveslife

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,584 3,649 775
Alleybux
It's so ridiculous they criticize Lisa's weight -- both now and when she was pregnant.

Lisa lost a lot of weight lately but I don't believe she's anorexic. In 2008 she was huge like a Walmart truck but that was because she was expecting twins. I know for a fact that she stole her recent weight loss secret from Michael Jackson. In her last People magazine interview she reveals what she eats and how she exercises, you compare it with Michael Jackson's diet and exercise routine in 2009 and it's really the same thing.

Zsa Zsa Lahore

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,033 2,444 898
Alleybux
Lisa lost a lot of weight lately but I don't believe she's anorexic. In 2008 she was huge like a Walmart truck but that was because she was expecting twins. I know for a fact that she stole her recent weight loss secret from Michael Jackson. In her last People magazine interview she reveals what she eats and how she exercises, you compare it with Michael Jackson's diet and exercise routine in 2009 and it's really the same thing.

Right because Michael's weight loss secret was a patent of his. Michael never had an issue with his weight. He was always naturally slim so what would this b!tch have to steal?

all4loveall4mj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
612 7 1
Alleybux

Michael Jackson had a weight loss secret? Why do I hear laughter? Michael was slim most if his life. That was just Michael . It was no weight loss secret.
Eating healthy and exercising or working out is just a healthy way of living. Michael at the time was preparing for a concert. He always ate healthy most of the time. I do not think it was a weight loss secret.
Lisa Marie is taking better care of herself and she looks good. It has nothing to do with a secret MJ diet

all4loveall4mj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
612 7 1
Alleybux

It is rediculous . They are going by pictures the tabloids had taken of LisaMarie while she was pregnant . You know the flattering pictures of her eating "click" just as she is taking a bite of food. They will stop at nothing to be mocking and nasty.

asia40

Photoshop Champ
Reaction score
Reactions
2,666 81 26
Alleybux
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,627852,00.html

She knew what she was doing with this interview, passive aggressive b!tch. She wanted Michael to go to jail because he dared to reject her, and she was jumping on the bandwagon as she always does. Later she tried to backtrack because she got some heat from fans. Whatever way the wind blows, that's the way Miss Pressedly goes.

She didn't have with what to withdraw, but as usual her words were distorted by the press and ppl like you.
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/03/18/1079199337161.html?from=storyrhs
Mar. 17, 2004 - Lisa Marie Presley clarified remarks she had made in an Australian TV interview. She said that she had never seen her ex-husband, Michael Jackson, engage in inappropriate behavior with kids.

Hot Checks

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
85 1
Alleybux
:janitor:
I see the lmp cleaners have been busy. It's a good thing too because it reeks of hypocrisy in here.

Lisa tried to take MJ down because he wouldn't take her unstable ass back, plain and simple. She only retracted when her slow self realized that people would question why she didn't report "seeing things." In other words, she was just trying to save her own skin as usual. You can't get around it. These are her own words, and this sickening interview is just one of many.

all4loveall4mj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
612 7 1
Alleybux
Lisa Marie lashed out in public at MJ because she was angry . Her actions were wrong but it is not unusual for people to act that way after they divorce.
When she was offering to have children with not for but with Michael after they divorced she realized what she had lost. When Michael said no, she became angry again.
I do not think it was right for Lisa Marie to bash MJ in public but she was hurt and responded like many people do in that situation .

Hot Checks

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
85 1
Alleybux
No it's not how divorced people act. It's how self-absorbed, spoiled, selfish people act when they abuse the power they have (and she only has that power because she was born with it). You can try to minimize it all you want. She was doing every thing she could to make sure Michael would go to prison because he rejected her. That's fµcked up.

all4loveall4mj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
612 7 1
Alleybux
Wrong again. When people divorce they sometimes go through a bitter period . Other's do not. That is what LisaMarie went though at the time.
You can add whatever fiction you want
You can lie :lying:
But the truth is that is how some people at after they divorce, not all but some
LisaMarie did not want MJ to go to prison
And he did not reject her

mijac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,077 1,697 44
Alleybux
Today In Michael Jackson History (August 20th)

I-love-those-photos-michael-jackson-and-lisa-marie-24536186-500-250.jpg

1994 - Michael & LIsa Marie are on the cover of many magazine’s around the world with the exclusive pictures taken by photograph Dick Zimmerman.
—————–

1996- On January 18th, 1996, it was announced that Lisa Marie Presley had filed for divorce from Michael Jackson. The divorce would become finalized on August 20th, 1996.

JoyceInCarolina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,470 1 1
Alleybux
Re: 20 years ago, Michael Jackson marries LMP on may 26, 1994!!!! And dumps her after only 18-20 months.

Today In Michael Jackson History (August 20th)

http://home.mj-upbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/imagesCACBSLAV.jpg
http://home.mj-upbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/imagesCACBSLAV.jpghttp://home.mj-upbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/imagesCACBSLAV.jpg
1994 - Michael & LIsa Marie are on the cover of many magazine’s around the world with the exclusive pictures taken by photograph Dick Zimmerman.
—————–

1996- On January 18th, 1996, it was announced that Lisa Marie Presley had filed for divorce from Michael Jackson. The divorce would become finalized on August 20th, 1996.
----------------------------------------

This was MJs day of freedom. MJ learned from his mistake and moved on to Debbie, and together, they started their family.

deerae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,882 71 41
Alleybux
Re: 20 years ago, Michael Jackson marries LMP on may 26, 1994!!!! And dumps her after only 18-20 months.

----------------------------------------

This was MJs day of freedom. MJ learned from his mistake and moved on to Debbie, and together, they started their family.

Really wasn't the end now was it. There were 4 more years while he was married to the Debster and while she was pregnant. Good or bad however one chooses to look at it. He was double :Banane56: :Banane56:.

Reaction score
Reactions
44 2 3
Alleybux
You can tell lisa was "bluffing" on the divorce with MJ. Where as with danny she quickly divorced him in the republica dominicana...but with MJ it took 8 months to finalize in LA, she was hoping MJ would reconcile...instead, he impregnated debbie and she had some sort of breakdown.

Hot Checks

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
85 1
Alleybux
Really wasn't the end now was it. There were 4 more years while he was married to the Debster and while she was pregnant. Good or bad however one chooses to look at it. He was double :Banane56: :Banane56:.

If Mike was double dipping, it was only for a few months. He said she [not they] tried for months and months. Lisa changed her story more than once until she settled on the 'four years' lie. I believe Michael. Weren't they first seen together after the divorce in July 1997 (right after her nervous breakdown) and last seen at the Ivy in early 1998?

Milo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,473 342 179
Alleybux
TV Guide interview December 1999

TV Guide: Are you two friends now?
Michael: Lisa's sweet. I like her very much, and we are friends. And who knows what tomorrow brings? I have no idea how she feels today. I'll just say that. She comes to my house and sees the children [from Jackson's second marriage, to Debbie Rowe, whom he wed in November 1996 and who filed for divorce in October 1999], and we talk on the phone, that sort of thing.

Hot Checks

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
85 1
Alleybux
^ Okay, but that still doesn't support Lisa's claim of four years breaking up and getting back together. Didn't she always have a boyfriend or fiancé on the go throughout 1999-2000 as well?
TV Guide: What about the plastic surgery?
Michael: All of Hollywood has plastic surgery! I don't know why they point me out. The press exaggerated it. It's just my nose, you know. They want it to be everything. Just the nose isn't enough. Elvis had his nose done - Lisa Marie [Presley, to whom Jackson was married from May 1994 to January 1996] told me. They don't talk about that. They single me out. It's not fair.

TV Guide: OK, well, now that you bring up Lisa Marie, I read that you said she regrets not having had your son and that she may still want to have a child with you. Is that true?
Michael: Well, I remember that's how she felt at the time. [Laughs] No matter what I say, I'm in trouble with this question - the next issue [of TV Guide] will probably say, "Well, Lisa said she doesn't ever want to see him again!"

TV Guide: Are you two friends now?
Michael: Lisa's sweet. I like her very much, and we are friends. And who knows what tomorrow brings? I have no idea how she feels today. I'll just say that. She comes to my house and sees the children [from Jackson's second marriage, to Debbie Rowe, whom he wed in November 1996 and who filed for divorce in October 1999], and we talk on the phone, that sort of thing.

TV Guide: Do you think you'll marry again?
Michael: That would be nice.

TV Guide: What would make the third time the charm?
Michael: It just has to hit me. You have to see that person and go, "This is it. This is the one."

TV Guide: Did you feel that way with both of your marriages?
Michael: Yeah. Of course.

TV Guide: Do you wish you were still married?
Michael: Yeah, I do. But you have to do what's best. What happens happens. You have to respect that.

MJloveslife

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,584 3,649 775
Alleybux
You can tell lisa was "bluffing" on the divorce with MJ. Where as with danny she quickly divorced him in the republica dominicana...but with MJ it took 8 months to finalize in LA, she was hoping MJ would reconcile...instead, he impregnated debbie and she had some sort of breakdown.

I believe Lisa had the breakdown because she was hoping Danny would remarry her after she divorced Michael and that didn't happen and her pride was hurt.

JoyceInCarolina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,470 1 1
Alleybux
Re: 20 years ago, Michael Jackson marries LMP on may 26, 1994!!!!! and then he dumps her.

Crazy things happen at the MTV Video Music Awards. Do you remember when Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley tried to prove their love with a kiss on stage? Yup, it's been 20 years since that shocker happened.
http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/mic...duos-of-vmas-past-30031.gallery?photoId=70212
------------------------------------------------

64% of the people said it was a Fail

alafia

Jorge is my stylist :)
Reaction score
Reactions
293 20 16
Alleybux
I bet LMP wishes she would've beared his real child.

I still can't get over that forced kissed of theirs:stop:

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,336 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
I bet LMP wishes she would've beared his real child.

I still can't get over that forced kissed of theirs:stop:

no she doesn't.. and her Mama's happy that she didn't that's for sure.. Lisa acts like she regrets it didn't work only recently because he's gone.. If MJ was still here she would still be bashing and saying stuff like I got out of that mess and I don't care what's happening with him etc.... she was such a evil witch to him.

MJloveslife

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,584 3,649 775
Alleybux
Lisa acts like she regrets it didn't work only recently because he's gone.. If MJ was still here she would still be bashing and saying stuff like I got out of that mess and I don't care what's happening with him etc.... she was such a evil witch to him.

In 2008 she said that leaving her first husband for Michael Jackson was the biggest mistake of her life. So she didn't regret that her relationship with Michael Jackson didn't work.

JoyceInCarolina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,470 1 1
Alleybux
In 2008 she said that leaving her first husband for Michael Jackson was the biggest mistake of her life. So she didn't regret that her relationship with Michael Jackson didn't work.
---------------------------------------------------------

I feel sure she is an embarrassment to Riley and Ben. They love her, but her behavior has been so inappropriate and no child, no matter how old, wants to hear any details of one of their parents xes life. It's like...ewww.

I hope she will keep her mouth shut when around the twins and let them grow up without their Mother being such a stigma.

mijac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,077 1,697 44
Alleybux
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNnDij53KPE"]Jackson Family Comments on Michael's Marriage to Lisa Marie - YouTube[/ame]

Bella Be

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
7 2
Alleybux
In 1994, Michael Jackson marries Lisa Marie Presley in a beautiful ceremony in the Dominican Republic away from the prying lens of the paparazzi. Civil Judge was Hugo Francisco Alvarez Pérez. Eva Darling, a friend of Lisa Marie's, and Darling's husband, Thomas Keough, Lisa Marie's former brother-in-law, were the witnesses. No other Jackson family members where present.

certidao-de-casamento-com-lisa-presley.jpg

primetimeinterview234qw.jpg
On my damn birthday this negro hahahahahahahadkasnfkjsdfnjskdbfjksnfjhsdbfjdbsgkjbd... Its all good im just joking