Alleybux
Dang I'm old

My mom and I loved this song

KrKm.gif

Sempiternal SHINee Stan
Reactions
3,760 21 11
Alleybux
Whoa twenty years old? Where does time go? I was... fifteen when this song came out. I loved it then and I love it now. ♥

Reactions
3,157 2
Alleybux
Used to like this song even though I always suspected it was Tommy Mottola's answer to Whitney and Enrique's "Could I Have This Kiss Forever"

Cold Hearted Snake
Reactions
40,515 3,064 1,407
Alleybux
TWENTY YEARS????????

I just sprouted grey hairs with that knowledge.

That was a good song though!

Whoa twenty years old? Where does time go? I was... fifteen when this song came out. I loved it then and I love it now. ♥

I was 12

Little did I know that this song would about me 20 years later

MESS

Reactions
345 1
Alleybux
Oh my days! How is this possible?! I was 19! Lol.

I can't believe I still remember every high note and adlibs from them both! Just listened to it three times in a row! Lol.

The 'flying down the stairs' lyric always cracked me up!

Thanks for a trip down memory lane.

Reactions
4,265 55 25
Alleybux
That high note Christina does at the end always sends chills down my spine. It´s so beautiful.
Can´t believe this song already 20 years old.

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Since that body language special came out, she’s keeping her gestures to a minimum and more on the belly cupping. I don’t get why she doesn’t...
Brownies In The City Podcast (Jessie Woo, Diamond D, Brianna Amor)
This thread has me dead. Are there really people who like Jessie Woo and Diamond? Y’all must be new around here and not know their characters...
The authorities may have found the killer of Jon benet
wow.... that happened years ago.... I wonder what scoop they have now. They’ve got to some genetic material that has been sent off to a...
Any info on Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey...?
Okay, who’s Maurkice’s second baby mother? I saw this thing on twitter and I’m trying to piece some things together Her name is Razan...not...
Strongmommy Chrissy
I just watched the "Lady of the Manor" house tour. MY house, MY new 'fridge, MY new washer and dryer, MY top of the line kitchen, MY curved...
Travis Kelce is single
OMG, what is wrong with this woman??? Is she trying to publicly shame him into proposing or something? Two rules Kayla - never let them see you...
Lauren London on Death and Keeping Her Connection to Nipsey Hussle After His Death
It’s really saddening and disgusting seeing all the negativity but obviously this forum isn’t the most positive. I appreciate and respect her for...
BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
And who said that is the only class of men available that is non black I only listed them. I also went out with : Spanish Indian
Top Bottom