Quantcast

2012 Baseball Game Thread

Xenia

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,471 7 3
Alleybux
I'm super stoked for this season!!! Angels are the World Series Champs! You heard it here first. :party:

GOOO Angels!!!!
blackdreamer.gif

ashbee

Ignoramus
Reaction score
Reactions
261,506 8,884 11,234
Alleybux
I'm seriously thinking about fantasy baseball this year even though it's REALLY involved. Fantasy was originally a baseball thing and I have never done it simply because of the time commitment. This may be the year!

Xenia

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,471 7 3
Alleybux
You watch baseball?

I think your prediction sucks.
Of course, I live in a baseball city. I just came back from a hockey game and hometeam won 4-0. :victory:

My prediction sucks? :laugh: Ok! What is yours then? Humor me more please.

fµck yall and Pujols :dead:

new_york_yankees_logo-12559.jpg

<---- Winners since 1903 :snicker:
I found out after I saw him on a billboard here. El Hombre and the Angels are going to go HARD this season! I can hardly wait. :pdance:

JimmysWife

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,767 2 1
Alleybux
I just wanna see how my boo Jose Reyes does in Miami :arrogant:

EZIO AUDITORE

In a 3some w/Kakashi & Satoru Gojo
Reaction score
Reactions
31,277 657 312
Alleybux
yanks, cardinals, or rangers are my bets. havent watched baseball in years.

Sparkle Motion

~ Within You ~
Reaction score
Reactions
56,262 19 22
Alleybux
Of course, I live in a baseball city. I just came back from a hockey game and hometeam won 4-0. :victory:

My prediction sucks? :laugh: Ok! What is yours then? Humor me more please.

I found out after I saw him on a billboard here. El Hombre and the Angels are going to go HARD this season! I can hardly wait. :pdance:

This years I think the Cubs, Cubs, Cubs, Cubs, will be the team to watch. I just say that based on club changes.

Its really too early to call. Still think your prediction stinks. :mad-tongue:

Xenia

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,471 7 3
Alleybux
yanks, cardinals, or rangers are my bets. havent watched baseball in years.
You've been missing out. Last season was orgasmic. :yes:

This years I think the Cubs, Cubs, Cubs, Cubs, will be the team to watch. I just say that based on club changes.

Its really too early to call. Still think your prediction stinks. :mad-tongue:
The who, boo? Who that? A minor league team? :disdain:

Too early? That's what predictions are for: predict the champion before the season kicks off. :mad-tongue:

Anyway guys, what are the offseason moves/trades and what are your predictions this season?

Reaction score
Reactions
310,484 10,149 1,751
Alleybux
Welp. You already know where I stand:

new_york_yankees_baseball-12565.jpg

Almost time to put my Curtis siggy back up.

So Xenia we're starting off this season an Angel's fan?? We'll see which team you end up rooting for by the end of the year, bandwagoner... :mad-tongue:

Xenia

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,471 7 3
Alleybux
Ok here's a prediction:

Dem Cubs rip your Angels apart. :angel:
Xenia Says NO Thank You to Sparkle Motion For This Un-Useful Post.
You know good and well, you don't even believe that. :laugh:

So Xenia we're starting off this season an Angel's fan?? We'll see which team you end up rooting for by the end of the year, bandwagoner...
mad-tongue.png
Uh uh, girl, you didn't. Don't make me go Sheneneh on you. :stop:

This season, I got all my eyez on my Angels. :bashful:

Btw, what city is that in that siggy? I love skylines and so lucky I get to sleep with view on this marvelous skyline. It makes me want to get into photography. So beautiful and fascinating.

Sparkle Motion

~ Within You ~
Reaction score
Reactions
56,262 19 22
Alleybux
Xenia Says NO Thank You to Sparkle Motion For This Un-Useful Post.
You know good and well, you don't even believe that. :laugh:

Uh uh, girl, you didn't. Don't make me go Sheneneh on you. :stop:

This season, I got all my eyez on my Angels. :bashful:

We'll see how it will play out. There may be a bet down the line. If you dare.

Itsmebaby

Flight attendant + Registered nurse
Reaction score
Reactions
29,428 216 105
Alleybux
Yaaaaaaaas

*Dances around thread*

I've been watching MLB network all week.Actually I'm watching top 100 players as I type. Preseason starts Saturday *whoop whoop*.
I'm super geeked I already have tickets for Giants & A's games.I might make it down to LA to a Angels game for my birthday weekend April.This season is going down.

Reaction score
Reactions
310,484 10,149 1,751
Alleybux
Anyway guys, what are the offseason moves/trades and what are your predictions this season?
Well we finally have a solid starting rotation. We got Pineda and Hiroki Kuroda. We finally got rid of AJ (thank God). Phil Hughes is healthy. I don't know why they resigned Freddy Garcia. But he's neither here nor there to me. Hopefully CC lost some weight in the off season and Ivan stays great. Offensively we don't need anything except for ARod to get it together :struggle: and maybe Texiera to step it up a little more. I think we'll be good this season. It's been 3 years. Time for another ring. We're ready for number 28!!

Btw, what city is that in that siggy? I love skylines and so lucky I get to sleep with view on this marvelous skyline. It makes me want to get into photography. So beautiful and fascinating.
It's the Manhattan skyline before 9/11...

Xenia

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,471 7 3
Alleybux

We'll see how it will play out. There may be a bet down the line. If you dare.
Don't just go M.I.A ok? You were no where to be found last season, go figure out why. :disdain:
Yaaaaaaaas

*Dances around thread*

I've been watching MLB network all week.Actually I'm watching top 100 players as I type. Preseason starts Saturday *whoop whoop*.
I'm super geeked I already have tickets for Giants & A's games.I might make it down to LA to a Angels game for my birthday weekend April.This season is going down.
Lucky you, I still trying to get people go with me to the Angels games since everyone here is a Dodgers fan and I'll be damned if I ever step again in that Dodgers stadium full of disturbed fans.

It's the Manhattan skyline before 9/11...
I take that, the skyline is gone? Damn! I was about to add that city on my vacation destination list. :psad:

Tobias Eaton

I can feel it down in my plums!
Reaction score
Reactions
6,716 85 27
Alleybux
Well if the Red Sox don't have a colossal meltdown like they did last season, they will win the World Series. End of story.

Itsmebaby

Flight attendant + Registered nurse
Reaction score
Reactions
29,428 216 105
Alleybux
Xenia Chile,I'm going to games solo.None of my friends are into,baseball like that. -____-

Sparkle Motion

~ Within You ~
Reaction score
Reactions
56,262 19 22
Alleybux
I cant reply to that post on my phone, but heffa I didn't even know that there were people on LSA who watched baseball :fu:

You'll lose some bux this season. I guarantee it.

Sent from my DROIDX

Xenia

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,471 7 3
Alleybux
I cant reply to that post on my phone, but heffa I didn't even know that there were people on LSA who watched baseball :fu:

You'll lose some bux this season. I guarantee it.

Sent from my DROIDX
How would you know since you live in the BA? :disdain:

Lose some bux? LOL. Girl please, you should be even paying me to do a bet with you. :arrogant:

Huh, boo?
tumblr_lyljtqtR1B1qjyqp2.gif

Oh come on, I know about the 9/11 attacks, that's why I said it was gone.

Now any baseball tea while we're waiting for the season to start. :)

Tobias Eaton

Reaction score
Reactions
6,716 85 27
Alleybux
I live in THEEEE worst state ever for a baseball fan (NC). I either gotta go to like, Atlanta or Baltimore/DC to catch a live game. sh!t sucks.

Sparkle Motion

~ Within You ~
Reaction score
Reactions
56,262 19 22
Alleybux
Aight Xenia here's an update from Sparkle Motion (change my name? I would never :nono: ).

I have to amend my pick right now. While I truly hope (and think) a new prez for the Cubs means good things (bad juju be damned), there is another team on the horizon who may just take it all.......

Detroit_Tigers.jpg

Yep, the Tigers. Something good has to happen to Detroit right? To be honest with you, they are the best team of the American League. I think that there is also a greater chance that an AL team wins the series this year too. The NL just isn't very stacked with many contenders this year (Cubs/Marlins notwithstanding).

So this is who I'm watching by the league.

American League
Detroit Tigers (exciting)
Boston Red Sox (yawn)
NY Yankees (yawn)
Texas Rangers (???)

National League
Chicago Cubs (hopefuls)
Miami Marlins (very good team/team to watch/new manager Ozzie)
Cincinnati Reds (I guess)
Philadelphia Phillies (I guess)

I don't really see it for the Reds and Phillies. But who knows what will happen. :dunno: I wish the Braves could get it together. :eyeroll:

Its still too early. :cool2:

Xenia

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,471 7 3
Alleybux
I actually like the Tigers since I'm a Lions fan and I was rooting for them during the postseason, ask Lilian (lol), so if they have another good run, I would be thrilled again.

Another team to watch out: Milwaukee Brewers. Yesssir! They had a terrific season and Ryan Braun got his well deserved NL MVP. I enjoyed being a Brewers fan but will give my man's team back. :fingers-crossed: for them though.

Miami Marlins WS contender? Why not, if Josh Johnson and Jose Reyes stay healthy. No love for the Cardinals? You mad? LOL. I would be watching the league for the underdogs, the overrated teams can miss me!

This season I'm really trying to stay focused on my Angels, so I gonna put my back-ups aside til the postseason. With Morales back in shape and Pujols, I think we stand a chance. :victory:

Btw, what do you guys think about the MLB adding another wild card?

missmiami

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
715 7
Alleybux
any spring training tea? grapefruit league specifically :)

Tobias Eaton

Reaction score
Reactions
6,716 85 27
Alleybux
Opening Day is almost upon us! Super excited!