2014 Baseball Thread

I can feel it down in my plums!
Reactions
6,351 71 19
Alleybux
Does anyone besides me even care? lol

I saw that last year's thread was made around this time, so I figured it was time for another one.

I'm sure my Red Sox won't repeat, which is fine, but I'm just ready for the season to get underway!

An Oldie But Goodie
Reactions
1,373 52 1
Alleybux
I'm ready to have my heart broken by the A's and Braves again. Not looking forward to the Jeter farewell tour though :pcrying:

Edited to add: OP, I don't think Boston will drop off that much. Wouldn't surprise me if the Red Sox, Tigers, Cards, and Dodgers all made it back to the LCS.

Scheming Social Climber
Reactions
4,457 311 2
Alleybux
I'm here for this, for my YANKEES! Hopefully they bring it home since this is Jeter's last season. The Core 4 is going to be gone :pcrying: I can't believe Carlos Beltran is on the Yankees now, the Subway Series shall be interesting lol

JZA

Team Owner
Reactions
979 15 1
Alleybux
Dodgers are going to be problem. They looked real good.
tumblr_mcw4t2scMA1r16l46.gif

General Manager
Reactions
4,663 48 7
Alleybux
Can't wait for the season to start, tigers better get it together there window of opportunity is running out verlander and Cabrera isn't getting any younger, if they don't win at least one world series with the type of numbers there players have put up the past few yrs it will be such a dissapointment

JZA

Team Owner
Reactions
979 15 1
Alleybux
The dodgers play today I'm officially ready for this season avi set siggy set. Lets go Dodgers.
tumblr_mrk7uaPUlT1qav07ko1_250.gif
tumblr_mrk7uaPUlT1qav07ko4_250.gif

tumblr_mrk7uaPUlT1qav07ko2_250.gif
tumblr_mrk7uaPUlT1qav07ko3_250.gif

An Oldie But Goodie
Reactions
1,373 52 1
Alleybux
Basketball and hockey seasons are almost over so it's the boys of summer for the next 3 or 4 months. 25 years since Oakland's last title. Hopefully this is the year they end the drought. Cubs :dead:. The suffering continues.

Bench Warmer
Reactions
Alleybux
I'm holding out hope that my Dodgers are finally back on track. Between the Kershaw No Hitter, Dee Gordon's base swapping, and Matt Kemp heating up, things are seriously looking up. Now to get down to Blue Heaven (aka Dodgers Stadium) to catch some more games!

Stick it to me
Reactions
285 4 37
Alleybux
Man, David Price getting his ass split wide open right now. An incredible 8 straight hits against him to open the 3rd inning.

EDIT: Make it 9, and they just yanked him (pun intended, they're playing the Yankees).

An Oldie But Goodie
Reactions
1,373 52 1
Alleybux
Man, David Price getting his ass split wide open right now. An incredible 8 straight hits against him to open the 3rd inning.

EDIT: Make it 9, and they just yanked him (pun intended, they're playing the Yankees).

Both Oakland and Detroit have slumped since making those blockbuster deals at the deadline. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Both teams had enough starting pitching, IMO, but now they've screwed up confidence and offense while trying to bolster their rotations. Nagging injuries are a part of it too but we'll see if they're able to right the ship and at least hang on to a wildcard spot.

MVP
Reactions
62 1 2
Alleybux
Wow, would have almost preferred if the mariners just sucked again this year so I wouldn't have wasted time rooting for them.

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Give Kim Fields Her Flowers!
Yall sensitive asses would have never survived the black sitcoms from the 70s, they said whatever they wanted. If you think thats bad imagine a...
9-1-1 Season 4 Watch Thread
Yes Hen, get his ass told. Read him for filth.....
Why do you deserve love?
Should? Nobody has an obligation to love me, except my parents. And you
WAGS THREAD PART XV (CLEAN VERSION)
If Kia don’t do nothing in life, she’s gonna have her a sequin ensemble! the video was super cute. Kia if you are reading this let that hair heal...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
WTF IS THE SENIOR DOXOLOGIST? SEVEN PLEASE POST THE RECEIPTS BECAUSE THESE JOKERS ARE PLAYING GAMES.
Sharon she so fabulous
Paint did wonders for Ron's crib. Yeah Sharon ass is history once she finishes this "renovation " I can hear Ron now, its not you, its me...
Twitter suspended the account of Spanish politician for hate speech after he tweeted “a man...
About a month ago this bitch on Twitter said scales are toxic... the world is going to hell in a hand basket.
RHOP Robyn Dixon has been engaged for 18 months. Will she ever get married?
Word on the street.. no one went to Karen’s vow renewal coz they were at Robyn and Juan’s surprize wedding - plot twist!
Top Bottom