2014 Baseball Thread

An Oldie But Goodie
Reactions
1,373 52 1
Alleybux
Wow, would have almost preferred if the mariners just sucked again this year so I wouldn't have wasted time rooting for them.

I was actually rooting for Seattle to pass the As down the stretch and will be cheering for them and the Rangers today. Oakland is garbage without Cespedes's bat in the line up. Billy Beane deserves to miss the post season for what he pulled.

An Oldie But Goodie
Reactions
1,373 52 1
Alleybux
Damn, Orioles made quick work of the Tigers. Thought they might miss Davis's bat but so far, they haven't.

The wild card teams are showing out. Love watching the Royals base stealing/base running. Hope they close it out in KC.

Team Owner
Reactions
46,510 2,360 6,515
Alleybux
Congrats to the Royals and the Orioles on appearing in the ALCS!

It's good to see new teams make it this far into the playoffs. In other words, no Yankees and no Red Sox. I believe baseball fans have grown tired of seeing them in postseason year after year.

Team Owner
Reactions
31,575 229 75
Alleybux
Congrats to the Royals and the Orioles on appearing in the ALCS!

It's good to see new teams make it this far into the playoffs. In other words, no Yankees and no Red Sox. I believe baseball fans have grown tired of seeing them in postseason year after year.

Agreed. I want the Orioles to win the ALCS but if they don't I'll be rooting for the Royals.

Team Owner
Reactions
271,730 5,567 2,329
Alleybux
I'm torn. I'm NL. AL is against my religion. But I can't stand those teams that made it. I'm rooting for O's I guess. But how can you not want KC to win? I mean it has been since 85. And they had some bad ass hitters back in the day.

Stick it to me
Reactions
285 4 37
Alleybux
I'm torn. I'm NL. AL is against my religion. But I can't stand those teams that made it. I'm rooting for O's I guess. But how can you not want KC to win? I mean it has been since 85. And they had some bad ass hitters back in the day.

I get that, but I haven't looked...what is it for the O's?

Team Owner
Reactions
65,984 1,076 117
Alleybux

Honestly I'm just a bitter Yankee fan so I can't root for the O's. Royals won me over by beating the Angels (another team I hate :bashful:) but they're imploding rn.

If O's make it to WS I'll be rooting for whoever the NL team is.

Team Owner
Reactions
271,730 5,567 2,329
Alleybux
Did u hear that? Moustakis 1 HR in 163 reg season abs. 3 Hrs in post season. That will keep you employed.

Go Royals. 4 consecutive post season wins. I love the post season.

An Oldie But Goodie
Reactions
1,373 52 1
Alleybux
What an impressive run by the Royals. They have an energy about them that's refreshing & fun to watch.

Down 3-1 & the 2-3-2 format, put a fork in the Cardinals. #WildCard

Team Owner
Reactions
65,984 1,076 117
Alleybux
Congrats to both the Royals and Giants.

This should be a fun WS.

SN: Why did Matheny have a guy who hasn't pitched since Sept. decide an elimination game?

Team Owner
Reactions
65,984 1,076 117
Alleybux
Am I the only one watching Game 7 :shame:

Twitter ain't s**t

rrqhoh.jpg

:dead:

Team Owner
Reactions
65,984 1,076 117
Alleybux
Congrats to SF Giants. Was rooting for the Royals but gotta respect SF they're a dynasty now.

Bumgarner is ridiculous, he'll obviously be MVP.

Peavy and Hudson don't deserve rings though, wit they trifling asses :disdain: :disdain:

Television Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

My Jazzy Life
Jasmine is lying. She wasn’t on any type of birth control. She was letting this dusty, job less and homeless bum just cum inside of her. They need...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
I step away and I'm 10 pages behind. What had happen down to the beef sector today LSA?!
Israel Said, "We Won't Stop Bombing Until There Is Complete Silence"; They Sent War Planes To...
Anyways. For the U.K. fonts the barcode to look out for is 500. At least that’s good news...
JaVlogs
Something about the game/living/collection room(what are we calling it y'all? Lol) reminds me a 90s teenage boys room. Nothing goes with anything...
Many of you baby mamas need to stop keeping your kid away from their dad
Totally personal, and it shows. Hopefully whoever the deadbeat is gets his act together and then he can see his children. :eyeroll Whatever...
"Don't look down on DOMESTIC TRAVEL (U.S.)"
I agree but it took me a while to see this, mostly because everything shut down and it forced me to re-evaluate my priorities. Now, I’m really...
What are your predictions for season 14?
Some of you are so simple to think Fallyn would be interested in coming on the show to make a mockery of her life. She will not be back again (her...
9-1-1: Lone Star Season 2 Thread
Tommy is being so strong but she needs support! I wish she would tell someone.
Irv Gotti Selling Sherman Oaks Home $1.85M
Both Tarzana and Encino are super nice and the houses in the hills are more affordable but baby I don’t why it feels like it takes 3 hours to get...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
Everytime I see dr b photo i think it’s that Snapchat filter lmaoooo oh & to kill some more birds presenting Arr!n account and S3d His head has...
Top Bottom