NL East : METS :douga25:

NL Central:Cards

NL West: Dodgers

Wildcards: Pirates and Cubs

AL East: Blue Jays

AL Central: Royals

AL West: Astros,

Wildcards: Yankees, Rangers,

Rangers are a half game behind Astros for division. Twins are a game behind Rangers for wildcard.

Ignoramus
Reactions
254,856 8,314 10,804
Alleybux
CSYVwBbWoAAdvaV.jpg

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
If you were very rich would you marry a poor man?
Lmao, you not gonna let me get rid of the evidence when they try to drag me Yall drag me all of the time, time for yall to feel my pain.
Israel Said, "We Won't Stop Bombing Until There Is Complete Silence"; They Sent War Planes To...
This isn't true is it? You forgot to mention every single country in the Middle East wants to bomb Israel out of the planet. The Muslims side...
Missing 19-year-old Ashanti Billie found deceased/arrest has been made - Virginia Beach, VA
H I understand this is your experience. However, this man killed an innocent young woman and based on the reports he had seen her a few times...
New Youtuber Kirah Ominique- Any tea?
I just think it’s so corny that they go on these rants about yt people stealing black creators content and then the whole time their copying yt...
Travis Barker Cheated On His Ex Wife With Kim Kardashian
1. Why is Shanna discussing her business in random’s DMs? 2. I can’t speak on her parenting or lack thereof but she didn’t lie about Alabama’s...
For all the black people who got called Oreo
I remember my Ashley Simpson CD fell out my bag hanging with my “homegirls” who were all black they laughed. I got Called oreo for liking fefe...
The State of American Households: Smaller, More Diverse and Unmarried
And these are the men you’re defending lmaooo No. I'm defending my father, uncles, cousins, and other black men in my life and surroundings who...
Done
He should jut say he wants to fuck for 3 months and go. What the hell is a relationship trial run? Just plain stupid. Stop being friends with that...
Top Bottom