25 Post - Where to post?

Reactions
Alleybux
Hi all...

...posting from Manchester, UK...my agenda is to spread happiness.

Reactions
305 5
Alleybux
When am I going to be able to post as I have over 30 posts now by the time I'm able to post the subject I want to be posting on it will be old news. Do they not have admin up on here? or why is your profile not automatically updated as soon as you meet the posting criteria? :relieved:
As I personally thinks its a bit to much that you have to be making 25 posts before you can even make your own threads or be able to actually like somebody else posts as I'm still not warranted to even like somebody's post as yet .
It put's you off of even wanting to join as what is the point if your not fully able to use all the facilities up on here

Reactions
Alleybux
When am I going to be able to post as I have over 30 posts now by the time I'm able to post the subject I want to be posting on it will be old news. Do they not have admin up on here? or why is your profile not automatically updated as soon as you meet the posting criteria? :relieved:
As I personally thinks its a bit to much that you have to be making 25 posts before you can even make your own threads or be able to actually like somebody else posts as I'm still not warranted to even like somebody's post as yet .
It put's you off of even wanting to join as what is the point if your not fully able to use all the facilities up on here

Reactions
Alleybux
Thanks for this thread really useful and totally appreciate as a newbie. I hope to focus on the astrology side of LSA, but hopefully this information will come in use.

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Kenya states non negotiable close of 30 year old Somalian Refugee camp as a national security threat
This will be a very long and complicated process, especially when you factor in the precarious security situation in Somalia that's challenging...
Woman Kills Her Baby Daddy, Who Kicked Down Her Door On His Way To Anger Management Class
Sis took out the trash like Listen, It’s the way he’s sashaying those hips for me while he dragging that damn trash on the concrete.....
New Photos of Serena Williams (5/5)
What is she doing to her face? It’s no good.
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
Ugh the fomo is real with Cummies but it just won't dip, keeps on mooning. It dipped way down last night! It went down to the 16 I bought some...
Broke boy summer? Chet hanks begging the gworls for money!
Not this YT kang begging for money from women… the swirler girls told me this wouldn’t be something we would deal with if we went hueless. So...
Father, stepmother charged with capital murder in MS baby's death
Oh yeah, i definitely think they called Dee well after they knew Jurayah was dead. I dont put it past Morris being out that night and just...
What's HOT and what's NOT in these Crypto Coin Streets?
I invested $40 in Doge back in Jan, I'm up $2500 I don't even know why the hell I did it so I can't tell you shit. I'm here for advice my damn...
I think he raped me because I was black
Let’s not make this thread sound like an interrogation, please.. Let’s not be hostile to this young girl because you wouldn’t want your siblings...
Is this how dudes be
She should have closed out that convo at "What's you doing at this time girl" I have no idea why things continued beyond that.
[NYT] Showering 1x/weekly is a pandemic habit that's here to stay because it's eco...
Sorry to burst your bubble but yt folks aren't the only ones that aren't showering. I have a family member that showers no more than 3 times per...
Top Bottom