25 Post - Where to post?

Reactions
306 5
Alleybux
When am I going to be able to post as I have over 30 posts now by the time I'm able to post the subject I want to be posting on it will be old news. Do they not have admin up on here? or why is your profile not automatically updated as soon as you meet the posting criteria? :relieved:
As I personally thinks its a bit to much that you have to be making 25 posts before you can even make your own threads or be able to actually like somebody else posts as I'm still not warranted to even like somebody's post as yet .
It put's you off of even wanting to join as what is the point if your not fully able to use all the facilities up on here

Reactions
Alleybux
When am I going to be able to post as I have over 30 posts now by the time I'm able to post the subject I want to be posting on it will be old news. Do they not have admin up on here? or why is your profile not automatically updated as soon as you meet the posting criteria? :relieved:
As I personally thinks its a bit to much that you have to be making 25 posts before you can even make your own threads or be able to actually like somebody else posts as I'm still not warranted to even like somebody's post as yet .
It put's you off of even wanting to join as what is the point if your not fully able to use all the facilities up on here

Reactions
64 1
Alleybux
Thanks for this thread really useful and totally appreciate as a newbie. I hope to focus on the astrology side of LSA, but hopefully this information will come in use.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Man uses iPhone to track victim’s car prior to robbery-murder
I'm glad you brought this up because this happened to me. They didn't place a tracker on my car, but some obsessed little pest of a man at the...
America in the Biden-Harris Era Tarot Tea Thread III
WTH... smh.Never knew this about Carter I still feel a certain way of President Carter embracing Bernie Sanders and President Biden but...
Julia Roberts and celebs shading Chrissy Teigen
Julia Roberts (who bullied a woman into divorcing her husband to the point that the woman miscarried) vs Attention Whore Teigen? Let them hoes...
MsNaz2u - Seasoning 40 - She Said I Do! Mr. and Mrs. Chickenman tie the knot on his day off.
For years people have been saying Naz could just put twists and braids in the girls’ natural hair. YEARS. Of course they are happy not to look...
Racist Customer Dies After Being Punched By Worker Who Was Called The N-word
That's life in jail in Florida so I hope it was worth it to him. I'm not sure I would have attacked an old man even under such duress, there are...
BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
Lol what? This comment makes no sense. There is no logic or sense or intelligence here. No white man has ever owned me. You want to talk about...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
THIS Once the Queen is gone so to the Royal Pageantry. Times have change that ostentatious way of life is coming to an end. PC prefers to hide...
Ambulance drivers spotted dumping Covid-infected bodies into Ganges & dozens more dead has...
People wash in it and drink it as they consider it holy. Lots of people piss and shit in it too and the dead (pre covid) would be 'buried' in the...
Top Bottom