Who has tea on any of the men
I feel like tazer Black is a major colourist

Cardamon

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,048 134 31
Alleybux
Literally just started getting into it. I think Marvin’s hilarious but a lot of the older episodes are just them lot jerking off one another. Also have a hard time believing a lot of MrE x Posed stories

Cardamon

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,048 134 31
Alleybux
Looool Bria myles came to their live show [emoji24][emoji24] why this bish everywhere?

DUO

hood fame
Reaction score
Reactions
34,940 811 313
Alleybux
Looool Bria myles came to their live show [emoji24][emoji24] why this bish everywhere?
she is big call girl. She letting ***** know shes in london. They should book her.

Imagine falling off thisss hard! She used to be on the cover of KING. She was THAT video girl.

Brit Nobritney

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,534 429 440
Alleybux
Tazer is a colourist. He’s trying to rebrand because he hangs out with men that date black women but many of us remember the self titled lighty god tazer. I actually remember a recording he did years ago when he recorded himself asking his mates whether they liked dark or light girls and of course, they said they like light skinned women but the things they said about dark skinned women were repulsive and I’ve never liked him since then.

Cardamon

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,048 134 31
Alleybux
When was this? Honestly never heard of tazer before 3shots. Obviously mrexp.sed and Marv (and Rob - don’t know where he’s gone) have been about ages with their TL radio show

Reaction score
Reactions
2,628 100 32
Alleybux
When was this? Honestly never heard of tazer before 3shots. Obviously mrexp.sed and Marv (and Rob - don’t know where he’s gone) have been about ages with their TL radio show
I’ve only just found them what TL? I was really put off by how they look and Mr Exposed’s laugh is jarring. Isn’t he really short too ?

Marvs voice though !

skylarking

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,262 9 5
Alleybux
so it’s a big UK podcast
Who has tea on any of the men
I feel like tazer Black is a major colourist

Tazer definitely likes light skin only but will keep a casual relationship with drown and dark skin girls. He did fraud quite heavily in his youth. He bought a new build home on the shared ownership scheme apparently. Marvin Abbey has family in different walks of life. His brother is a black gay man who is a British pr agent and his sister is a basketball player. I'm unsure of any other siblings or if he has anymore. I have met him a few times and I think he was trying to chat me up. He is definitely close to 40 in age. His parents home in Romford is quite nice and based on his snap, if you're in the area, you can find it. MrExposed frequents Bromley, Croydon, and Forest Hill. He deffo has the craziest views on women. Not at all approachable. Also he's like 5'5. Word on the street is he has an office job that is paying pretty well these days

LuxuriousDee

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
57,455 3,720 3,913
Alleybux
Tazer definitely likes light skin only but will keep a casual relationship with drown and dark skin girls. He did fraud quite heavily in his youth. He bought a new build home on the shared ownership scheme apparently. Marvin Abbey has family in different walks of life. His brother is a black gay man who is a British pr agent and his sister is a basketball player. I'm unsure of any other siblings or if he has anymore. I have met him a few times and I think he was trying to chat me up. He is definitely close to 40 in age. His parents home in Romford is quite nice and based on his snap, if you're in the area, you can find it. MrExposed frequents Bromley, Croydon, and Forest Hill. He deffo has the craziest views on women. Not at all approachable. Also he's like 5'5. Word on the street is he has an office job that is paying pretty well these days
A sister?!

Reaction score
Reactions
2,628 100 32
Alleybux
I heard Marvin abbey has a child Is that true?
Ragging rumour with still 0 proof. He has had a brother pass away though, the most logical assumption based off how close the gay bro is with her makes you believe there was another. Plus he’s got tatts on his arms with dates...

skylarking

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,262 9 5
Alleybux
Ragging rumour with still 0 proof. He has had a brother pass away though, the most logical assumption based off how close the gay bro is with her makes you believe there was another. Plus he’s got tatts on his arms with dates...

I keep hearing this but I have yet to see any proof. Also is he that big (famous) to hide a child. I mean I know Tion Wayne does it but still

TheQueensSpeech

On Savile Row with my Corgis
Reaction score
Reactions
11,384 440 476
Alleybux
I keep hearing this but I have yet to see any proof. Also is he that big (famous) to hide a child. I mean I know Tion Wayne does it but still

He has a child, I know the baby mamas friend as well as a friend of his brothers and they have confirmed.

TheQueensSpeech

Reaction score
Reactions
11,384 440 476
Alleybux

The dates are his parents DOB. He said it once.

TheQueensSpeech

Reaction score
Reactions
11,384 440 476
Alleybux
how many siblings does he have in total? Is his child a boy or girl? I hope he’s looking of that child because those boys love to pose up on the net

he has two brothers and his child is a girl. She’s all over his brothers insta. I hope he’s looking after his responsibilities too. Those guys are really posers and Marv is too old for all that he’s 36. Closer to 40 than 30. Time to grow up.

skylarking

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,262 9 5
Alleybux
he has two brothers and his child is a girl. She’s all over his brothers insta. I hope he’s looking after his responsibilities too. Those guys are really posers and Marv is too old for all that he’s 36. Closer to 40 than 30. Time to grow up.

the little girl on mikey’s page? WTH. Girl, what?? I see him posting her as his niece Alara but did not realise it was Marvin’s child. I notice that Marvin and Miley don’t follow each other on insta. Neither does Marvin’s business pages. What’s the deal with that? Ironically someone I follow on insta posted Mikey on her story, I think it’s his birthday today. It’s shocking how these guys move like their God’s gift to women and this is how they’re moving in real life. Thank you for that

Bleubelle

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,518 215 10
Alleybux
You can hear Marv in the background of one Mikey’s birthday videos

I always assumed Alara was the other brother’s child. Hmm. Interesting

TheQueensSpeech

Reaction score
Reactions
11,384 440 476
Alleybux
the little girl on mikey’s page? WTH. Girl, what?? I see him posting her as his niece Alara but did not realise it was Marvin’s child. I notice that Marvin and Miley don’t follow each other on insta. Neither does Marvin’s business pages. What’s the deal with that? Ironically someone I follow on insta posted Mikey on her story, I think it’s his birthday today. It’s shocking how these guys move like their God’s gift to women and this is how they’re moving in real life. Thank you for that

Yep the little girl on Mikeys page is Marv’s kid. If they aren’t cool anymore it’s probably because of how immature Marv comes off. He acts like a 20 year old publicly so can you imagine how he is behind closed doors? And girls are always saying how he moved to them, or their friend or their sister. The guy is too much lol

skylarking

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,262 9 5
Alleybux
Yep the little girl on Mikeys page is Marv’s kid. If they aren’t cool anymore it’s probably because of how immature Marv comes off. He acts like a 20 year old publicly so can you imagine how he is behind closed doors? And girls are always saying how he moved to them, or their friend or their sister. The guy is too much lol

I can’t even believe it. He never comments or likes the picture. Interesting. Yes I have heard he moves to a lot of girls. Especially at his events. I don’t know why people think he’s young. He does look old.

skylarking

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,262 9 5
Alleybux
So do you guys think Spotify is paying them well? Also does Tazer own the receipt podcast or no? I heard he brought them together.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,628 100 32
Alleybux
To summarise,

These lot have been discussed and exposed to extremes in older groups and it has been confirmed that there was a brother who passed away. There used to be a picture In mikeys page if someone’s is bothered to searched. One picture has a post of mikey saying I miss you another was a younger pic which Marv was in as well.

there’s certain things families don’t tell others. Like i said this baby belonging to Marv has been mentioned so many times. Proof pics have never surfaced or the baby mum. Like it would be so obvious c’mon. And Marv is so popular people listen to the pod... he would’ve been cancelled a long time ago. Mikey is so open too.
Lastly Marv even addressed a few times on the pod.

I’ll continue to wait for receipts

Retrogrde100

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
He does have a child (daughter) it’s been confirmed on other threads. His daughter is 7yo and shes all over his brothers page if you’re looking for receipts. baby mum is s@rah t0ped0.

Last edited:

immaculate108

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
509 18 3
Alleybux
Anyone know what race Tazer's baby mum is or what she looks like? He's talked about her culture on the pod a few times and I can't figure it out.

Retrogrde100

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
thanks, i guess its obvious, that's his type

Quite right I’d say. I’ve seen him at some events here and abroad and he really ain’t for his Nubian queens at all. I’ve even heard the mandem ‘joke‘ on the pod that he likes ‘exotic looking women’.

Kinda gets me thinking how he would have felt, if his daughter was his complexion.

He’s a walking advert for colourism at its finest.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,628 100 32
Alleybux
He does have a child (daughter) it’s been confirmed on other threads. His daughter is 7yo and shes all over his brothers page if you’re looking for receipts. baby mum is s@rah t0ped0.

yeah this is all regurgitated info. When has Sarah called him out if you could find that then bless.

there’s just no way his parents would be cool with him getting card knocking up a chick and continues to stay at home too

Even on the pod keith or someone would’ve called him out.

anyway if it every comes out properly that it’s true these guys have done an excellent job at concealing it

LuxuriousDee

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
57,455 3,720 3,913
Alleybux
yeah this is all regurgitated info. When has Sarah called him out if you could find that then bless.

there’s just no way his parents would be cool with him getting card knocking up a chick and continues to stay at home too

anyway if it every comes out properly that it’s true these guys have done an excellent job at concealing it
Lol

Retrogrde100

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

does S need to call him out/make it public for it to be tru?. Does M? She wouldn’t be the first BM keepin quiet nor wud he be the first BF about a child.

Dey ave done a very good job at ‘concealing’ their daughter which may be for various reasons, just like his Pod boys.

Jus becuz she’s ain’t ‘out there’ don’t mean it’s aint tru and she don’t exist Lool. She does.

Last edited: