Quantcast

3 shots of tequila

woiraetory

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
My friend told me that she saw him in a hookah lounge in NY with Chists.. Hanging with these two chicks with fake asses...lol wonder if he fµcked any tings out there.. Looks like he as a big

woiraetory

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
He does have a child (daughter) it’s been confirmed on other threads. His daughter is 7yo and shes all over his brothers page if you’re looking for receipts. baby mum is s@rah t0ped0.

Damn can’t find her page

Retrogrde100

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
My friend told me that she saw him in a hookah lounge in NY with Chists.. Hanging with these two chicks with fake asses...lol wonder if he fµcked any tings out there.. Looks like he as a big

Probably lol

Retrogrde100

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Damn can’t find her page

It’s Sarah Topedo. I weren’t sur if I cud spell the name out on here corectly but der ya go lol

Oh btwwwwww Lani good is her best friend *yikes* she’s on Lani’s IG page.

woiraetory

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Lol yup that’s def Marv’s daughter! His BM had a YouTube channel can’t find it though.. Had a video of her doing her daughters hair.

Retrogrde100

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Lol yup that’s def Marv’s daughter! His BM had a YouTube channel can’t find it though.. Had a video of her doing her daughters hair.

yes she did and you’re right the vids are no longer there lol...

J0gad0r

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
837 63 18
Alleybux
I stopped taking an interest in these lot when the truth about how Keith feels about black women came out on social media.

If these lot was ever to invite me onto their show the way I would be on Keith and Tazer’s necks.

hellarosey

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I stopped taking an interest in these lot when the truth about how Keith feels about black women came out on social media.

If these lot was ever to invite me onto their show the way I would be on Keith and Tazer’s necks.
I agree... it’s the fact that he even went as far to calm it a ‘social experiment’ and said he’s tired of apologising.

Also is anyone tired of the long monologues he gives every episode talking about his Range Rover and his place, he’s had it for so long now you would think he would shut up about it.

hellarosey

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Who he claims to go for and what he actually went for are worlds apart
But I thought his baby mum was mixed and we all know tazer, the self proclaimed lighty god loved a bi racial/ light skinned girl lool. Spill the tea girl, don’t be shy

Selah

selah tape
Reaction score
Reactions
88,841 2,918 1,422
Alleybux
But I thought his baby mum was mixed and we all know tazer, the self proclaimed lighty god loved a bi racial/ light skinned girl lool. Spill the tea girl, don’t be shy
lol She is but she’s just really plain, aesthetically

Selah

selah tape
Reaction score
Reactions
88,841 2,918 1,422
Alleybux
Last edited:

hellarosey

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
It’s deep in one of these threads somewhere and I don’t remember which. Hopefully somebody messier than me can help

found it, I think.

Now let me hop off here
She’s okay, but the way tazer speaks on the podcast, you would think his bm would be Beyoncé lool

Redhairgyal

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
734 42 2
Alleybux
They said in a patreon ep of meet us after 7 how old marv is, how old is he?

bumbaclart

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Looool,
Well it’s easy to remember your childhood when you’re a man-child who hasn’t done much growing up.
looool facts — also who’s ready to talk about ChuckieOnline … I have several things to unpack and I’m intrigued bc it seems everyone is buying into the online persona

bumbaclart

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
separately…. who’s ready to talk about ChuckieOnline … I have several things to unpack and I’m intrigued bc it seems everyone is buying into the online persona

bumbaclart

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
What are you lots thoughts? Having spoken to him online and in person a few times now the maths isnt mathing. There’s certain comments he’s made on the pod that have been questionable but generally (to me) I thought there’s more good than bad, but there’s something very very off

Selah

selah tape
Reaction score
Reactions
88,841 2,918 1,422
Alleybux
What are you lots thoughts? Having spoken to him online and in person a few times now the maths isnt mathing. There’s certain comments he’s made on the pod that have been questionable but generally (to me) I thought there’s more good than bad, but there’s something very very off
I can’t remember what thread, it might be the general black Brit podcast thread if hcpod doesn’t have a dedicated one but we’ve definitely ripped Chuckie’s pint-sized self to shreds and clocked his rubbish lol. What do you find to be off about him?