Quantcast

UPDATE 4 DEAD AFTER BEING EJECTED FROM CAR IN FIERY CRASH IN NEWARK; 1 SURVIVES & FACING QUADRAPULE MURDER

Makeupmuva

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
I was on tik tok yesterday and saw this girl and i was interested in her story.

HER MUGSHOT !
imageservlet.JPG

imageservlet2.JPG

Here is the article. This woman is currently facing 3 murder charges. 2 men were found dead at the scene. The driver lived and 1 of the other girls involved in the accident just recently passed away this week i believe (?)

NEWARK, New Jersey (WABC) -- A car carrying five people heading home from a beach party in New Jersey crashed and caught fire late Tuesday, ejecting three passengers who ultimately died and leaving the other two badly burned.

Police say a Cadillac CTS was headed eastbound on Route 22 in Newark when the driver somehow lost control just before 11 p.m.

Two people, later identified as 19-year-old Taylor Hill and 18-year-old Kamal Johnson, were ejected from the vehicle and pronounced dead immediately after the crash

A third victim, 20-year-old Nashawn Brooks, was also ejected and later died Wednesday afternoon at St. Barnabas Hospital in Livingstone.

Two females in the car, including the 19-year-old driver, suffered life-threatening injuries and are hospitalized in critical condition.

Gov. Phil Murphy said at a press conference Wednesday that the victims were on their way back from Point Pleasant Beach, where over 1,000 people had gathered Tuesday night on the beach.
The investigation is active and ongoing, but authorities say the preliminary investigation indicates that speed does not appear to be a factor in the crash.

—————————
here is the article about her indictment

At approximately noon today, the jury indicted Ms. Nashauna Johnson, 20, of Newark (19-years-old at the time) with four counts of Vehicular Homicide after the car she was driving somehow lost control, crashed, then ignited in flames, killing everyone inside while she miraculously escaped fatal injuries.

”After a preliminary investigation, it was determined that the damage sustained to the car was a result of the guardrail penetrating the bumper and car’s frame on impact, severing the car’s fuel line and causing it to explode. It was also determined that drugs, alcohol, and speed were non-factors”.

edit #1: Another article that describes the crash in more detail, this person seems to be a witness of the event

Last edited:

FunSizeB

A mind opened to everything & attached to nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
76,436 3,086 258
Alleybux
Why would she get charged for murder if it was an accident???

The article states she lost control of her car. I wish they went more into details as to why they are charging her. It says drugs and alcohol were not a factor so this whole thing is puzzling. It’s a sad situation all around

PC Carolyn

MOVE OUT THE WAY
Reaction score
Reactions
74,789 1,282 1,102
Alleybux
I need these young dummies to stop running to social media when they have a pending case especially for charges as serious as this. This does nothing for her case. Not to mention that the music was annoying as hell.

Lea23

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,700 292 89
Alleybux
The article states she lost control of her car. I wish they went more into details as to why they are charging her. It says drugs and alcohol were not a factor so this whole thing is puzzling. It’s a sad situation all around
It says speeding, drugs and alcohol were non factors.

I don’t understand why she’s being charged.

ShadyPhaePhae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
227,395 6,040 2,425
Alleybux
“It was also determined that drugs, alcohol, and speed were non-factors”.”

Makeupmuva

Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux

If she wasn’t high or drunk then why is she being charged for their deaths?
Its crazy to me. If she lost control of the vehicle and it wasnt a problem with the car then she must’ve not been paying attention. And was distracted. Crazy how the driver always lives!

ShadyPhaePhae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
227,395 6,040 2,425
Alleybux
If being intoxicated or speeding wasn’t the cause of the crash I don’t understand why she’s being charged? I can’t imagine being in that bad of an accident, being the lone survivor, and then being charged. I need more details.

NY_Mami

Not Desus DAMMIT!
Reaction score
Reactions
465,422 8,909 2,622
Alleybux
Losing control of your car isn’t a crime unless you are under the influence of an illegal substance... So if she wasn’t under the influence then I don’t understand why she is getting charged for murder in accident.... was she texting and driving???... I’m confused...

PC Carolyn

MOVE OUT THE WAY
Reaction score
Reactions
74,789 1,282 1,102
Alleybux
only thing I can think of is possibly texting or using her phone while driving.
Okay this makes sense. The fact that she’s facing not one, not two, but THREE WHOLE MURDER CHARGES and faced life threatening injuries and is on tik tok looking for clout about it lends credence to that theory. People love to go live while driving and read comments from the exactly 2 people watching instead of keeping their eyes on the road smh.

LovethewayyouLurk

Always on the Lookout
Reaction score
Reactions
135,480 2,787 384
Alleybux
Im confused how nowadays some folks first plan of action is to run to social media. You’re facing serious charges. Like the music, really? :eyeroll

She must have been found culpable in some way. Otherwise it makes no sense to charge someone in a car accident. If drugs, alcohol, and speed weren’t factors was she texting and driving?

FunSizeB

A mind opened to everything & attached to nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
76,436 3,086 258
Alleybux
Losing control of your car isn’t a crime unless you are under the influence of an illegal substance... So if she wasn’t under the influence then I don’t understand why she is getting charged for murder in accident.... was she texting and driving???... I’m confused...
Texting and driving is what I was thinking too. We have to do better as a society. Our lives matter more than sending a text and not waiting till you’re off the road to do it. And other thing...why is she on tik tok creating stories about it like it’s no big deal? People never fail to amaze me. Smh

BabysScorpio

And so it was
Reaction score
Reactions
304,623 7,555 4,083
Alleybux
Was she texting and driving?! Bc if that wasn’t a factor then I am confused on why she is being charged..... it’s not making sense

Rest in peace to all of the victims :(

MochaTwist

Not today, Satan
Reaction score
Reactions
90,651 970 122
Alleybux
It was also determined that drugs, alcohol, and speed were non-factors”.
I don't understand the need for charges. She's badly burned and I'm sure wracked with guilt over the accident so what more do they want since she apparently was not impaired due to drugs or alcohol. Was she texting or something?

Makeupmuva

Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
Whats crazy to me also is the fact that she is on tik tok heavily. The accident happened in June and she woke up in august. And she has been posting non-stop since then--if you go on her tiktok you will see. I guess everyone grieves differently, but I damn sure wouldn't be on tik tok making jokes if three of my friends were dead and I was kind of responsible. I would be distraught.

CielsLSP

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,628 471 92
Alleybux
If she's still at fault and wasn't high or drunk then maybe she was texting and driving OR she was playing with the steering wheel - playfully jerking it, turned too hard and overcorrected.

Makeupmuva

Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
People on FB are saying that RT22 that she was driving on is very dangerous, full of potholes and right after the accident they fixed the road.....

Makeupmuva

Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux

Shana Elmsford

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,371 31 1
Alleybux
Some driver seriously injured me and a driver in another car in an accident a few years ago. The cop said the guy was looking at his phone for 30 seconds so he didn’t notice the car in front of him slowing to a stop to make a left turn in the single lane they were in. 30 seconds. That’s a long ass time. Being on your phone could be just as dangerous as being under the influence.

Jasmine Benz

"Pick-Me" Hunter
Reaction score
Reactions
176,828 3,189 1,590
Alleybux
Yeah, I am shocked about that one.

Was she sleep? It said that the car was driving against the guard rail and this caused the something under the hood to catch fire.

ETA: I see the other comments suspect texting and driving. That would make sense.

redbud tree

Ballin in Instabal, Turkey
Reaction score
Reactions
383,683 10,681 3,149
Alleybux
I have NO IDEA why she'd make these videos while she's facing these charges!

I don't understand the need for charges. She's badly burned and I'm sure wracked with guilt over the accident so what more do they want since she apparently was not impaired due to drugs or alcohol. Was she texting or something?

Most people who kill others are wracked with guilt. If she did something wrong, then she needs to face the music.

Last edited:

redleon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,076 580 72
Alleybux
So is the girl in the tiktok the one being accused of the murders?

ETA: Nvm, read the comments. RIP to the other passengers, that's a horrible way to die

I feel sorry for the girl, but I personally feel like she shouldn't be posting on social media. It's always the drivers that get away unscathed, I swear. I had an incident at my high school when I was a junior where a senior died in a car accident when the driver hit a school bus head on as he was under the influence of Xanax and weed. It was pretty terrible.

People (especially young people) need to be careful driving on the road. Things like texting, being under the influence, and not paying attention can hurt and/or kill you, the passengers, and even other people in other cars.

Last edited:

Incokneegrow

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;
Reaction score
Reactions
525,842 16,847 5,593
Alleybux
I need these young dummies to stop running to social media when they have a pending case especially for charges as serious as this. This does nothing for her case. Not to mention that the music was annoying as hell.
right and she started dancing in the middle of trying to tell this story? it was quite tasteless

new2this

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
19,082 933 127
Alleybux
I feel like if she was texting and driving the article would make sure to say it. This is weird, especially with people saying they fixed up the road immediately after. I have come across some potholes at night that if I wasn’t really holding on to the wheel would have changed the direction of my car.

Royal Pain

Owner of WayV
Reaction score
Reactions
8,690 162 34
Alleybux
I guess they have some social media video
Videos posted to social media by Hill moments before the wreck show her and her friends singing in the back seat of a car and dancing. Daily Voice is withholding the videos out of respect for the families.

Makeupmuva

Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
I feel like if she was texting and driving the article would make sure to say it. This is weird, especially with people saying they fixed up the road immediately after. I have come across some potholes at night that if I wasn’t really holding on to the wheel would have changed the direction of my car.

The only way they would for sure be able to say if she was texting is if she admitted it or there were witnesses. She probably doesn't remember since she woke up in August and these articles came out immediately after the accident, and the other article came out after she was charge; it's a private investigation, and this point and more info won't be released until her trial.

Timewilltell

I am a Human Being.
Reaction score
Reactions
5,470 20 11
Alleybux
People on FB are saying that RT22 that she was driving on is very dangerous, full of potholes and right after the accident they fixed the road.....
Very dangerous, I would compare it to the turnpike in NJ, and then Route 1/9 and 287. This is a horrible story, it reminds me of these three girls who passed before Covid. They ran into a parked tractor trailer on route 1/9, it's easy to get distracted if you get lost or caught off guard by horrible drivers. Like I've seen people full on stop on the main road and try to reverse and get to a major highway... I am not sure if maybe she swerved to avoid hitting someone and then the accident occurred. I had a weird accident way back when I was going to college, I was getting off an exit to Route 22 union/Newark and my brakes gave out and my car turned off. I had no control over the car and I remember screaming while my car ran into the car in front of me. My car was totaled and the cop did not believe me when I said my brakes gave out, it was scary...

God bless this girl because she going through recovery and she is being charged with a crime. I guess more of the story will be released in due time.

Last edited:

redbud tree

Reaction score
Reactions
383,683 10,681 3,149
Alleybux
There's a lot of stuff online about Nashawn Brooks, one of the victims.

Very dangerous, I would compare it to the turnpike in NJ, and then Route 1/9 and 287. This is horrible story, it reminds me of these three girls who passed before Covid. They ran into a parked tractor trailer on route 1/9, it's easy to get distracted if you get lost or caught off guard by horrible drivers. Like I've seen people full on stop on the main road and try to reverse and get to a major highway... I am not sure if maybe she swerved to avoid hitting someone and then the accident occurred. I had a weird accident way back when I was going to college, I was getting off an exit to Route 22 union/Newark and my brakes gave out and my car turned off. I had no control over the car and I remember screaming while my car ran into the car in front of me. My car was totaled and the cop did not believe me when I said my brakes gave out, it was scary...

God bless this girl because she going through recovery and she is being charged with a crime. I guess more of the story will be released in due time.

I thought about that horrific crash, too.

MelinaRollins

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,265 1,053 609
Alleybux

I'm guessing she's trying to rally public recognition, support, opinion, possibly donations. This is all important in a case tbh. Cause if she gets convicted she'll have a group of people willing to fight for her to get her out. Don't know why people get charged with murder for horrific accidents. That's crazy.

Unless they have some proof she was doing something illegal (trying to scare them/abusing them by threatening to crash, somehow distracted, breaking other traffic laws,etc.) this is EXTREME.

redbud tree

Reaction score
Reactions
383,683 10,681 3,149
Alleybux
I'm guessing she's trying to rally public recognition, support, opinion, possibly donations. This is all important in a case tbh. Cause if she gets convicted she'll have a group of people willing to fight for her to get her out. Don't know why people get charged with murder for horrific accidents. That's crazy.

Unless they have some proof she was doing something illegal (trying to scare them/abusing them by threatening to crash, somehow distracted, breaking other traffic laws,etc.) this is EXTREME.

The article says drugs, alcohol, and speed were factors. I'm sure they drew her blood immediately, so perhaps that's why she's being charged. There's also video of the people in the car.

ETA: Sorry, the article says just the opposite!

Then we're down to distracted driving.