Alleybux
So the demons in Hell be moonwalking?

giphy.gif

Free Spirited Woman
Time Out
Reactions
18,014 293 258
Alleybux
I remember reading a thread back in 2011-2012 saying some spanish girl said she saw Selena burning in flaming hell. I knew then to never came back to LSA until last year 2020.

Throw it away disrespecting dead people. Those people are delusional and need a psychiatric evaluation.

Child of the Most High!!!!!!!
Reactions
46,902 271 174
Alleybux
Liar. I'll leave it at that.

And this has been posted a few times over the past few years.

Instead of worrying about where someone else is spending eternity (I'm saying this as a fan of Selena, and a STAN of MJ), focus on your own spirtuality, personal relationship with Christ and soul. It's the only thing you have to offer back to God.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Guy from tinder refuses to share social media information
yeah he’s hiding something or just wants to hook up (could be both). how is a snapchat or instagram account “too personal” for a dating app? where...
I think he raped me because I was black
I’ve grown up around white people, there’s nothing special about “whiteness” except that I’ve had multiple traumatic experiences with white...
Popular DJ Diplo Accused Of EXPLOITING Underage Black Girls! (Graphic Receipts)
Do Weimaraners get along with other dogs? Yes. Weimaraners can get along with any kind of dog breed, including small dogs. They are much better in...
Yugioh: Was Kaiba in love with Yami Yugi/Pharoah Yugi?
The quick answer is yes. But he's an asshole and obsessed so nothing will come from it. Kaiba's dying alone. The real question is how romantic is...
Long hair is rooted in white supremacy
That's not the 'long hair' look most Black women are talking about or desire. Why are we so dishonest in these conversations. It's annoying as hell.
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
Do you guys think think while AG may or may not be with K now he has been having it away with other ladies or is he all about work right now...
Question About Twin Flame
OMG Mel died?! I’ve been so removed from the twin flame community over the last several years. He helped me quite a bit back then. Wow.
Top Bottom