Alleybux
So the demons in Hell be moonwalking?

giphy.gif

Free Spirited Woman
Time Out
Reactions
18,038 295 258
Alleybux
I remember reading a thread back in 2011-2012 saying some spanish girl said she saw Selena burning in flaming hell. I knew then to never came back to LSA until last year 2020.

Throw it away disrespecting dead people. Those people are delusional and need a psychiatric evaluation.

Child of the Most High!!!!!!!
Reactions
46,969 273 174
Alleybux
Liar. I'll leave it at that.

And this has been posted a few times over the past few years.

Instead of worrying about where someone else is spending eternity (I'm saying this as a fan of Selena, and a STAN of MJ), focus on your own spirtuality, personal relationship with Christ and soul. It's the only thing you have to offer back to God.

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
However, about 20 pages back or so someone attached a photo of the same view taken on someone else’s Instagram...I believe it was posted on the...
Jessica Alba Sees Nine-Figure Windfall As The Honest Company Goes Public
Now where can one learn about business if they don’t want to go to school? she got lucky. The other founders came to her, because they wanted a...
Fonts that date black men only: Would you date someone really nerdy/geeky deep in nerd culture?
The lies. The lies you tell! The man is 6’3 and probably a millionaire. She’s a nanny with bad teeth. I can’t. LSA focuses way too much on shit...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
You are the one attempting to exclude and there is no need to flex power, because we already share spaces that you are trying to exclude us from...
Can you all help me find health insurance?
Yes, I work but they don’t provide insurance. I’m hoping to have insurance at the start of the next school year(august) I wouldn’t qualify for...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
LET ME TELL Y’ALL THIS. Marcy and Gio is never breaking up. That bond is not going ANYWHERE. His a taurus and Marcy’s a gemini. Those two signs...
Big Brother Can S9: Watch/Live Feed/Spoiler Thread
also the comment ty made in regards to the jury made sense, rewatch the speech, breydon did well in the q and a but tripped up heavily in his...
Boyfriend is not picking up
Yesterday, he wanted me to sleep over. I said yes,but I don't want sex. He repeated, "no sex?" I said no. He never called me back,And he refuses...
America in the Biden-Harris Era Tarot Tea Thread III
Vox video on the daughters of the confederacy: What in The Entire Fukk......I Don't Know Much About her.....But I Remember Her from Videos...
I HATE HARRY STYLES!!!!
You don’t think therapy would be helpful? You definitely shouldn’t possess actual hatred towards someone who doesn’t even know you exists. All...
Top Bottom