Quantcast

Investor

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,247 439 58
Alleybux
Every Friday morning, someone chooses violence on LSA

edit to add: I do wholeheartedly agree with the point about poor,dysfunctional background. In these spaces whites often ’feel better’ if you have overcome some tragedy

walk catwalk

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6,461 161 27
Alleybux
Do you have any peer-reviewed research published in reputable publications that back up this article?

Because many peer-reviewed researches actually infer that attractive people are hired and paid more and that for Black women specifically the pay gap is even bigger.

peer research.png

peer research 2.png

Source: Beholding Inequality: Race, Gender, and Returns to Physical Attractiveness in the United States1 | American Journal of Sociology: Vol 127, No 1

Can the black "feminist" femcels stop lying through their teeth and leading other BW to a path of poverty and struggle? In this world, attractive people win all day every day, it's even more worse for BW. Don't fall for this okey-doke and stay WOKE. Beauty will get you farther in life than feminism.

Honee77

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
137,404 5,133 1,520
Alleybux
Ummmm this is inaccurate…

Sooooooo inaccurate...unless you define success as living around poor/working-class whites and others that are just as poorly educated, dysfunctional and racist holding on to the American dream by a thread...living that white bread paycheck to paycheck burb life...

If you mean actually living your best life around others living their best life than this is bs...

Last edited:

KitKatBar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,560 341 41
Alleybux
Do you have any peer-reviewed research published in reputable publications that back up this article?

Because many peer-reviewed researches actually infer that attractive people are hired and paid more and that for Black women specifically the pay gap is even bigger.

View attachment 3035526

View attachment 3035527

Source: Beholding Inequality: Race, Gender, and Returns to Physical Attractiveness in the United States1 | American Journal of Sociology: Vol 127, No 1

Can the black "feminist" femcels stop lying through their teeth and leading other BW to a path of poverty and struggle? In this world, attractive people win all day every day, it's even more worse for BW. Don't fall for this okey-doke and stay WOKE. Beauty will get you farther in life than feminism.
Agreed with your post except for the last sentence. Nah people can be pretty and a feminist.

walk catwalk

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6,461 161 27
Alleybux
Agreed with your post except for the last sentence. Nah people can be pretty and a feminist.

Agreed. I'm just sick of this new brand of black "feminists" that lead BW astray a la Kimberly "Beauty is a bad investment" Foster.

I wish more black feminists would focus on telling BW to better themselves, get in shape, take care of their appearance if they want to advance in this looks-based world. Do what's good for you and not for others (even if others are fellow BW).

mesmerize

PRINCESS SUSSEX
Reaction score
Reactions
94,737 7,736 5,638
Alleybux
I honestly think you need to get out more. There are so many highly successful gorgeous black professional women succeeding in Corporations, banks, law firms, universities,. This list is really degrading and embarrassing and it shows the quality of people that you attract are familiar with. You have also indicated the circles of black women who have not allowed you to enter and to be amongst them and that says a lot about you.

After a brief break from my black feminism blog, I’ll continue. Here’s my perspective on black women who succeed while living in a white society vs the black women who are vilified within the white society.

Black women in white society are allowed to succeed if they have the one or more of the following traits:

• they are overweight or obese
• they are deemed to be unattractive by white men
• they have been poorly educated and are not particularly smart
• they come from a poor or dysfunctional background
• they express hatred towards themselves in some way e.g. talk openly in front of white women about how black women are the least attractive
• they publicly talk about how much they hate their features e.g. the natural 4C hair that many black people are born with
• they openly express desire to have light skinned, mixed race children
• they only want to date or marry/are already dating white men only or are married to a white man
• they have mainly white friends and shun cultivating friendship with other black women
• they express hatred towards black people as a whole e.g. joining in with white friends when they make anti-black “jokes”
• they express hatred towards other black women e.g. assisting white women to sabotage a fellow black woman in the workplace or gossiping about her and excluding her with them
• they have some type of condition like depression, anxiety, social phobia or low self esteem and extreme shyness that they make part of their identity

Black women in white society will frequently encounter problems if they have the one or more of the following traits:

they are naturally slim and toned like Naomi Campbell and they obviously go to the gym regularly
• they are physically attractive and found to be attractive by white men
• they are intelligent, particularly in fields where black women are underrepresented like chemistry, mathematics, physics or computer science
• they come from a well educated background and attended elite universities like Ivy League universities like Harvard or Yale or Columbia
• their parents are still together, they come from a stable, loving, two parent home
• they are proud of their dark skin, wear their 4C hair natural or in black hairstyles like braids and dreadlocks
• they have zero desire to be white and openly express that through publicly loving themselves
• they do not intentionally seek out white women friends
• they feel comfortable around black people and are kind to other black women
• they do not join in or assist while women in hating on another black woman
• their dating habits show that they only like black men, white men just aren’t their first choice
• they are confident, have high self esteem and are secure in themselves

Consider what this means in terms of black feminism.

Overitall

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
169,953 6,762 4,422
Alleybux
How do you define succeed? Can't be the same way I do.

No uneducated person is succeeding anywhere let alone in white society.

CCCPop

MVP
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
7,469 3,338 2,349
Alleybux

View attachment 3035526

View attachment 3035527

Were white men the one’s who determined whether the black women were attractive or not?

If so, you’re saying the way to succeed in a white male patriarchy is to make yourself attractive to white men (having light skin or bleaching if you’re dark, wearing straight weaves and fitting into white standards of beauty) so they’d hire you more?

If black women have alter their natural appearance in order to be deemed attractive by white men, then you’re agreeing with what is written in my blog.
Agreed. I'm just sick of this new brand of black "feminists" that lead BW astray a la Kimberly "Beauty is a bad investment" Foster.

I wish more black feminists would focus on telling BW to better themselves, get in shape, take care of their appearance if they want to advance in this looks-based world. Do what's good for you and not for others (even if others are fellow BW).
Take care of their appearance, means what exactly to you?

CCCPop

MVP
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
7,469 3,338 2,349
Alleybux
I honestly think you need to get out more. There are so many highly successful gorgeous black professional women succeeding in Corporations, banks, law firms, universities,. This list is really degrading and embarrassing and it shows the quality of people that you attract are familiar with. You have also indicated the circles of black women who have not allowed you to enter and to be amongst them and that says a lot about you.
Don’t agree with the message, attack the messenger

walk catwalk

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6,461 161 27
Alleybux
Were white men the one’s who determined whether the black women were attractive or not?

If so, you’re saying the way to succeed in a white male patriarchy is to make yourself attractive to white men (having light skin or bleaching if you’re dark, wearing straight weaves and fitting into white standards of beauty) so they’d hire you more?

If black women have alter their natural appearance in order to be deemed attractive by white men, then you’re agreeing with what is written in my blog.

Take care of their appearance, means what exactly to you?

Actually, in the same research, it's shown that colorism doesn't really affect BW's earnings (unlike in Black settings), a pretty dark skin woman will actually make more than an unattractive light skin woman (with the same job and educational background). Skin tone is a non-factor while attractiveness isn't.

As for the rest, I won't even bother responding since I see Black women with all types of hair (straight wigs, locs, braids, kinky curls) have a white collar job in a corporation.

For the BW reading: you have two choices, either you do like HeartC and spend your time writing baseless thinkpieces and then contradict yourself or you learn the game and play to WIN.

Sadly, we don't have any Black country or a network of Black corporations to fall back on. You can also create your business but most often you'll need money from the whites. So... Stay woke and do whatever you can to win, this is what matters at the end of the day. Not ideology, not thinkpieces, MONEY.

CCCPop

MVP
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
7,469 3,338 2,349
Alleybux
There are so many highly successful gorgeous black professional women succeeding in Corporations, banks, law firms, universities.
And they all complain about micro aggressions they endure from white people. Think about why this is.

Black women who work in corporate environments and universities are the main ones who’ve made talking about racism and speaking about micro aggressions popular. A lot these racial theories we use, even terms like micro aggressions and intersectionality came from black women working in academia.

Black women in poor, dysfunctional environments, the black women working as cashiers in grocery stores couldn’t care less about this stuff. They aren’t the ones writing endless articles about micro aggressions white women trying to touch their hair etc.

CCCPop

MVP
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
7,469 3,338 2,349
Alleybux
Actually, in the same research, it's shown that colorism doesn't really affect BW's earnings (unlike in Black settings), a pretty dark skin woman will actually make more than an unattractive light skin woman (with the same job and educational background). Skin tone is a non-factor while attractiveness isn't.

As for the rest, I won't even bother responding since I see Black women with all types of hair (straight wigs, locs, braids, kinky curls) have a white collar job in a corporation.

For the BW reading: you have two choices, either you do like HeartC and spend your time writing baseless thinkpieces and then contradict yourself or you learn the game and play to WIN.

Sadly, we don't have any Black country or a network of Black corporations to fall back on. You can also create your business but most often you'll need money from the whites. So... Stay woke and do whatever you can to win, this is what matters at the end of the day. Not ideology, not thinkpieces, MONEY.
I didn’t read that article you linked so I’ll take your word on it.

What does “learning the game” mean to you?

What exactly are you saying anyway? That if white men find you attractive, you’re going to get hired more and they’ll pay you more? Therefore, your massive plan that all black women should follow is to make themselves attractive to white men in the hopes that you’ll increase your chances of being hired?

Playing the game means what? Sucking up to white people? (Which is what I’m suspecting you’re alluding to but please clarify).

There are no contradictions, my thoughts remain the same.

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,302 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
Every D&I person I have ever encountered has been a heavyset Black woman with natural hair, usually a Fro. It's as if white people prefer that aesthetic for diversity and inclusion purposes. They also lapped up 10 miles of white sh!t. This makes me somewhat agree with the OP.

Another thing, they think that constructive criticism only goes one way, with you always on the receiving end. When I worked for others, I knew that I would be a target once I gave it back to them, no matter how diplomatic I made my approach.

walk catwalk

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6,461 161 27
Alleybux
And they all complain about micro aggressions they endure from white people. Think about why this is.

Black women who work in corporate environments and universities are the main ones who’ve made talking about racism and speaking about micro aggressions popular. A lot these racial theories we use, even terms like micro aggressions and intersectionality came from black women working in academia.

Black women in poor, dysfunctional environments, the black women working as cashiers in grocery stores couldn’t care less about this stuff. They aren’t the ones writing endless articles about micro aggressions white women trying to touch their hair etc.
Sure, you're absolutely right. Black women who have first-entry level jobs never experience racism and actually have an easier and happier life in society. We should all drop our white collar jobs and go work at Walmart, it's a black girl paradise!

giphy-6.gif

Whoever believes this "black feminist" clown is a tool.

Lugar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,506 512 87
Alleybux
Thank you! It seems as if these femcels are just projecting their own experiences. I don’t know where in America being ugly and/or fat as a Black person will help you climb the corporate ladder faster.

bookdragon

do no harm but take no crap
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
180,209 3,448 756
Alleybux
Hmm. I can't say I've noticed this to be true. In fact in my experience it's pretty much the exact opposite. Every black woman I know at the top of her game, and I'm in STEM, fits the second description much better. People love a tragic background that much is true, but everyone's uncomfortable around a self hater or fetishizer. Someone who lacks intelligence or isn't opportuned to get a good education won't even get their foot in the door in most places, so succeed in what fields?

PisceanPrincess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,178 722 287
Alleybux
This is goddamn lie lmaooo if anything it’s the opposite. I’m the entire 2nd category, and I’m in one of the whitest male-est professions…in Texas. It’s awful, but it would be significantly harder for me to succeed if I didn’t have my background, wasn‘t slim and conventionally attractive, and was an ass kisser without my own opinion. Maybe this is true for lower level jobs, but it absolutely does not fly for medicine, law, or tech.

CCCPop

MVP
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
7,469 3,338 2,349
Alleybux
Every D&I person I have ever encountered has been a heavyset Black woman with natural hair, usually a Fro. It's as if white people prefer that aesthetic for diversity and inclusion purposes. They also lapped up 10 miles of white sh!t. This makes me somewhat agree with the OP.
Other people here seem to be living in a tipsy turvy world where they’ve never seen that happen before

mesmerize

PRINCESS SUSSEX
Reaction score
Reactions
94,737 7,736 5,638
Alleybux
So you’re not saying they aren’t successful, you’re saying they endure micro aggressions?

I think you need to give more thought to the bolded lead in to each list because what you wrote doesn’t seem to match what you are trying to say

Don’t agree with the message, attack the messenger
It's factual.

CCCPop

MVP
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
7,469 3,338 2,349
Alleybux
Sure, you're absolutely right. Black women who have first-entry level jobs never experience racism and actually have an easier and happier life in society. We should all drop our white collar jobs and go work at Walmart, it's a black girl paradise!

giphy-6.gif

Whoever believes this "black feminist" clown is a tool.
Don’t try to twist my words to make them say something I never said. You know fully well that the average working class, poor black woman doesn’t sit around writing articles about micro aggressions etc. It’s mainly black women in academia and corporate environments .

Are you going to answer this post that I actually wrote to you? Or do you just want to continue running around this blog and twisting my words?

I’ll write it here for you again:

What exactly are you saying anyway? That if white men find you attractive, you’re going to get hired more and they’ll pay you more? Therefore, your massive plan that all black women should follow is to make themselves attractive to white men in the hopes that you’ll increase your chances of being hired?

Playing the game means what? Sucking up to white people? (Which is what I’m suspecting you’re alluding to but please clarify).

Last edited:

CCCPop

MVP
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
7,469 3,338 2,349
Alleybux
So you’re not saying they aren’t successful, you’re saying they endure micro aggressions?

I think you need to give more thought to the bolded lead in to each list because what you wrote doesn’t seem to match what you are trying to say

It's factual.
It’s not factual. It’s probably just projection on your part.

mesmerize

PRINCESS SUSSEX
Reaction score
Reactions
94,737 7,736 5,638
Alleybux
It’s not factual. It’s probably just projection on your part.
Ok. Anyway. I’m not trying to have a spat w you. A lot of people disagree with what you said and I’m just pointing out that your list and your explanation doesn’t match with the sentence above it especially on the second list it’s like you’re missing the word not throughout and I just thank you should take a minute and maybe edit your post. You might have something interesting to say but right now it’s just jumbled and contradictory

Mrs.Smooth

Hateonit
Reaction score
Reactions
310,476 16,714 21,296
Alleybux
After a brief break from my black feminism blog, I’ll continue. Here’s my perspective on black women who succeed while living in a white society vs the black women who are vilified within the white society.

Black women in white society are allowed to succeed if they have the one or more of the following traits:

• they are overweight or obese

• they are deemed to be unattractive by white men
• they have been poorly educated and are not particularly smart

• they come from a poor or dysfunctional background
• they express hatred towards themselves in some way e.g. talk openly in front of white women about how black women are the least attractive
• they publicly talk about how much they hate their features e.g. the natural 4C hair that many black people are born with
• they openly express desire to have light skinned, mixed race children
• they only want to date or marry/are already dating white men only or are married to a white man
• they have mainly white friends and shun cultivating friendship with other black women
• they express hatred towards black people as a whole e.g. joining in with white friends when they make anti-black “jokes”
• they express hatred towards other black women e.g. assisting white women to sabotage a fellow black woman in the workplace or gossiping about her and excluding her with them
• they have some type of condition like depression, anxiety, social phobia or low self esteem and extreme shyness that they make part of their identity

Black women in white society will frequently encounter problems if they have the one or more of the following traits:

they are naturally slim and toned like Naomi Campbell and they obviously go to the gym regularly
• they are physically attractive and found to be attractive by white men
• they are intelligent, particularly in fields where black women are underrepresented like chemistry, mathematics, physics or computer science
• they come from a well educated background and attended elite universities like Ivy League universities like Harvard or Yale or Columbia
• their parents are still together, they come from a stable, loving, two parent home
• they are proud of their dark skin, wear their 4C hair natural or in black hairstyles like braids and dreadlocks
• they have zero desire to be white and openly express that through publicly loving themselves
• they do not intentionally seek out white women friends
• they feel comfortable around black people and are kind to other black women
• they do not join in or assist while women in hating on another black woman
• their dating habits show that they only like black men, white men just aren’t their first choice
• they are confident, have high self esteem and are secure in themselves

Consider what this means in terms of black feminism.

Edit: I guess I should change the title because the word “succeed” is confusing people and taking away from my point.
I have no idea why you're getting groaned. The first four bullet points are VERY TRUE....if you've worked in corporate, you'll see white women who take a quick liking to black women who are overweight or black women who fit a certain stereotype (single mother struggling and not too smart).....all because they don't see you as a threat or view as competition for top tier men.

ILLNaNa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,695 2,121 2,353
Alleybux
I get where you're going, OP: White people don't like Black women that are unapologetic about their Blackness. I've experienced the opposite of some of your points. IME, White people are nicer to slender and prettier Black women. They're only nice to fat and sloppy Black women that are looking for a handout.

Mrs.Smooth

Hateonit
Reaction score
Reactions
310,476 16,714 21,296
Alleybux
I get where you're going, OP: White people don't like Black women that are unapologetic about their Blackness. I've experienced the opposite of some of your points. IME, White people are nicer to slender and prettier Black women. They're only nice to fat and sloppy Black women that are looking for a handout.
I don't agree with this. White MEN are nicer to slender and prettier black women. White women (unless they are someone that's woke and secure within themselves) are not.

bookdragon

do no harm but take no crap
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
180,209 3,448 756
Alleybux
Don’t try to twist my words to make them say something I never said. You know fully well that the average working class, poor black woman doesn’t sit around writing articles about micro aggressions etc. It’s mainly black women in academia and corporate environments .
The argument could be made that black women in corporate and academia simply have more time and a platform to address those concerns. Someone who is working for less money and less security at a more tedious job probably has bigger things to worry about. I can imagine that if you ask a black woman working at a factory or a grocery store if they experienced microaggresions, they'd say yes, it's just not something high on their list of priorities to worry about

walk catwalk

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6,461 161 27
Alleybux

Are you going to answer this post that I actually wrote to you? Or do you just want to continue running around this blog and twisting my words?

I write here for you again:

For the BW who are interested in winning instead of whining, read the following books:
  • 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
  • How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
  • Art of War by Sun Tzu

A pretty, feminine with normal BMI (regardless of skin tone) Black woman can go far if she knows the game and acts accordingly.

frontstreet

Space Time Traveller
Reaction score
Reactions
11,268 371 188
Alleybux
wtf?

you know, i am forever amazed at how stupid people "think". is it lead poising. did their teachers fail them? were they born stupid?

idk what it is. but stupidity is really takin over in the 2020s.

CCCPop

MVP
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
7,469 3,338 2,349
Alleybux
For the BW who are interested in winning instead of whining, read the following books:
  • 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
  • How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
  • Art of War by Sun Tzu

A pretty, feminine with normal BMI (regardless of skin tone) Black woman can go far if she knows the game and acts accordingly.
SO WHAT IS THIS GAME YOU KEEP REFERRING TO?! I’ve asked you multiple times.

I had you on two way ignore before you came in this thread, it’s just this website has a glitch so people on 2-way ignore can see every thread you make, which is how you managed to come in here.

Go make your own thread. This blog isn’t some manifesto about what I think all black women should follow. This isn’t a list of instructions so stop acting like it is.

Is there any point you’re trying to make because if not you can go back on ignore.

Also, I’ll take it since you didn’t answer that I was correct. Playing the game to you means acting how white people want you to act and sucking up to them in hopes that they’ll allow you to succeed. Which follows what I wrote in my OP.

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom