thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's fe

It's like saying
"a vegan
having a couple of Big Macs
on casual dates
with another consenting vegan
is acceptable."

@Username7
Are you disagreeing because you believe Christians DON'T have casual xes with another consenting Christian? Are you saying Christians lie about having casual xes? Because lying is a sin too. Are you Donald Trump? We all know he's a Christian who has casual xes and tells lies.

Last edited:

Pepperann

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
21,542 574 126
Alleybux
A lot of Christians are cultural Christians. They believe in Jesus and attend church because it’s what their parents, grandparents and great grandparents did. They don’t actually believe the whole Bible.

Maxine Barker

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,705 1,741 179
Alleybux
It is very difficult to be practicing your religion faithfully in modern times.

It is difficult for sure, but I think the real issue is the justification of it. I’m nowhere near perfect. I try not to sin and usually fail in one way or another, and then repent and try harder and pray harder for help with it. But what I won’t do is say my sins are acceptable when they’re not. Where is the room for repentance if a person starts believing a sin is okay?

archieleach

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,110 1,507 482
Alleybux
This is sad. Not that adults believe this, because folks can and will do whatever they want. It's that they're out here making God look fickle when He is anything but. The Bible says what it says, and all who call on God's name are not saved, are not His people, so in modern terms probably shouldn't call themselves "Christians."

Sam24

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
11,162 79 55
Alleybux
God said don't take or add to his word. Some believers want to pick and choose what they want to follow and the Bible. Then question other life style, Not judging just do every thing with love.

Goodgyalknd

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* in my princess era *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Reaction score
Reactions
262,770 12,735 1,841
Alleybux
Whatever happened to
thou shalt not commit adultery
and

It's like saying
"a vegan
on casual dates
is acceptable."

Do you want Christians to say everyone who commits Casual xes should be hanged?

Omo Innit

If it makes no sense then it's nonsense.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,880 227 101
Alleybux
I thought people would know we're not supposed to do it but shag anyway and repent later.... now they're telling themselves it's totally ok? Lol ok

Fckboyphobic

Self explanatory
Reaction score
Reactions
19,758 721 535
Alleybux
Christians are not known to follow what the Bible says anyway. Only muslims and jews seem to be more serious about their faith.

Nowadays I see many men claiming to be "christians" but they are just your average fuckboy lmao.It's just a label at this point.

funkyfreak89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,754 1,963 692
Alleybux
Christians are not known to follow what the Bible says anyway. Only muslims and jews seem to be more serious about their faith.

Nowadays I see many men claiming to be "christians" but they are just your average fuckboy lmao.It's just a label at this point.
That point is very true.

Goodgyalknd

Reaction score
Reactions
262,770 12,735 1,841
Alleybux
Well, too many of them would have to be committing suicide.

I am just the messenger ...

All the article says is they won't criminalize consenting adults having casual xes. It doesn't actually go into detail on whether or not they're the ones having the casual xes.

But I guess anything to bash Christians is ok.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
A lot of Christians are cultural Christians. They believe in Jesus and attend church because it’s what their parents, grandparents and great grandparents did. They don’t actually believe the whole Bible.
Cultural Christianity = Fake Christianity

It's exactly like wearing knock-offs from Hong Kong and allowing people to admire you for it while you look down and point fingers at others who wear cheap brands that actually cost more than what you paid for your knock-offs!

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
Whatever happened to
thou shalt not commit adultery
and

It's like saying
"a vegan
on casual dates
is acceptable."

@Username7
Are you disagreeing because you believe Christians DON'T have casual xes with another consenting Christian? Are you saying Christians lie about having casual xes? Because lying is a sin too. Are you Donald Trump? We all know he's a Christian who has casual xes and tells lies.

You know the media can create fake articles and fake news to make Christians look weak or bad. Dont believe everything you read. I dont believe this article. And certain people are attacking christians anyhow to do what they want.

When I was single I never ever thought casual xes was good. First im a germaphobe and I never understood sleeping with a man you just met. Alot of men arent the cleanest people. You dont know thier dating habits or shower/bath routine well enough yet. Just nasty. You can catch a disease or get pregnant from a loser. Call me a prude I dont care.

Medleys

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,248 1 5
Alleybux
Chastity is a very hard rule to keep when xes is being pumped into everything these days, but y'all keep judging lukewarm Christians and carry on with your shaming...
It’s actually not that difficult to stay celibate. Most Christians choose to download tinder/bumble and spend hours swiping through people just to find someone to have xes with. You have the option and the power to block cardi b from your playlist and delete your dating apps. Real Christians find a partner in their church group and take it from there. You don’t need a fancy wedding or a legal contract to crate a Union. All you need is your pastors Blessings and a simple church ceremony in front of a witness.

Hexa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
105,757 6,634 2,563
Alleybux
What does the bible say?

The cultural Christian comment is accurate. People do it out of tradition and community rather than belief in the rules.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
All the article says is they won't criminalize consenting adults having casual xes. It doesn't actually go into detail on whether or not they're the ones having the casual xes.

Are you seriously suggesting that calling out Christians for being hypocrites makes them a victim?

Really? I've been told I'm going to hell, that I am satan's spawn for rejecting Jesus. Yet I can tell you I have much higher standards in morality and integrity than Christians. And guess what, it was a Christian who told me that.

Goodgyalknd

Reaction score
Reactions
262,770 12,735 1,841
Alleybux
Are you seriously suggesting that calling out Christians for being hypocrites makes them a victim?

Really? I've been told I'm going to hell, that I am satan's spawn for rejecting Jesus. Yet I can tell you I have much higher standards in morality and integrity than Christians. And guess what, it was a Christian who told me that.

Unless they're referring to themselves this is not an issue. It's like saying a Christian who says it's ok for people to follow non-Christian religions is being hypocritical. The logic is irrational.

Christians can recognize decisions made out of someone's full free-will while still seeing it as sin.

Goodgyalknd

Reaction score
Reactions
262,770 12,735 1,841
Alleybux
i just want them to admit they arent Christians.

you cant claim to be religious if you're openly ignoring the rules

The study never clearly shows whether or not they're the ones having casual xes.

A Christian can say it's ok for an adult to choose to be areligious but it doesn't mean they don't see it as sin.

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
Just dont believe all articles you read thats all. The media is meant to make Christians look bad. This world is ruled by evil. And the evil people want to spead lies.

I dont believe the article.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Unless they're referring to themselves this is not an issue. It's like saying a Christian who says it's ok for people to follow non-Christian religions is being hypocritical. The logic is irrational.

Christians can recognize decisions made out of someone's full free-will while still seeing it as sin.
I don't know what you are going on about.

I was addressing the fact you seem to think if someone points out Christian hypocrisy, which IS rife, they are victims.
If they are victims, they are victims of their parents who forced them into Christianity, and they are stuck with wearing their Christian badge while they ditch all the rules.

As I said, it's like wearing a vegan badge while regularly eating Big Macs and THEN judging other vegans for falling off the wagon.

DrunkBy6

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
38,041 788 1,871
Alleybux
Alot of religious folks are hypocrites. Just because you sit up in a pew every Sunday (while living in sin every other day of the week) doesn't make you a better person than someone who does not...lol

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Just dont believe all articles you read thats all. The media is meant to make Christians look bad. This world is ruled by evil. And the evil people want to spead lies.

I dont believe the article.
You can be in denial, but it doesn't change the facts.

The increasing stats of out of wedlock births is the evidence. It's a rare thing to have a virgin bride in a Church wedding these days.

Who can forget 17 year old Bristol Palin and her mom CHristian mom Sarah preaching celibacy at the 2008 election campaign while Bristol was hiding her baby bump. Then she had another OOW baby with a different guy a few years later.

Last edited:

FinallyLoggedIn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
336,113 9,100 3,944
Alleybux
It’s actually not that difficult to stay celibate. Most Christians choose to download tinder/bumble and spend hours swiping through people just to find someone to have xes with. You have the option and the power to block cardi b from your playlist and delete your dating apps. Real Christians find a partner in their church group and take it from there. You don’t need a fancy wedding or a legal contract to crate a Union. All you need is your pastors Blessings and a simple church ceremony in front of a witness.
Yes because Christians all have pastors they can trust. They live in perfect unison with the church and nothing bad or evil ever goes on inside of Christian churches...

Religion is complicated sis.

Faith is complicated.

Life is complicated. I could go on.

Your simple answer may work for Christians privileged enough to have been shielded from the outside world, but the reality is that not everyone comes from a straight path when finding God. Not everyone comes from a church background. Not everyone finds a good church. Not everyone finds the Word and not everyone has the strength to shut out the world. Not everyone has a perfect life and lack of emotional baggage. Not everyone finds a good mate. People are lowering their religious standards in order to find love and acceptance because there are so few of people who actually have empathy and kindness to spare.

Now, I'm not justifying the demoralization of Christians, but I'm merely saying, lukewarm faith is something common, not even because people are evil or hypocrites, but because simply because people are already weakened by being a minority of thought.

True Christianity and the values that one should possess are not common and are not fundamentally preached in society.

We're in a society that is full of anti-Christian messages and signals around us. I do not fault anyone for not keeping His word 100% and trying to justify within themselves not being a perfect Christian by using moral relativity.

In the end, no one is perfect. And I can't call out someone and know that I too have a glass house.

We could all help each other, but many Christians seek opportunities to shame others for their wrongdoings and need of correction before seeking opportunities to encourage and uplift.

Personally, I'd rather deal with someone who tells of how they fell 1000 times and went back to God than someone who pretends they've never fallen, but that could just be me.

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
You can be in denial, but it doesn't change the facts.

The increasing stats of out of wedlock births is the evidence. It's a rare thing to have a virgin bride in a Church wedding these days.

Who can forget 17 year old Bristol Palin and her mom CHristian mom Sarah preaching celibacy at the 2008 election campaign while Bristol was hiding her baby bump. Then she had another OOW baby with a different guy a few years later.

Its no denial. The media is run by non Christians. So why would they make Christianity look good?

You need to WAKE UP. Read the article again , ask yourself who are they asking these questions to?? How many peoople 100? 100,000.

You cannot simply believe everything you hear on tv, read or source. Ask questions.

WAKE UP. There is evil all around you.

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
Again dont believe everything you read.
Everything bad and against the Bible is being promoted now in America. There is an agenda to go against the Bible and to turn people away from Christianity.

The media is promoting everything AGAINST the Bible.

1. Stripper, lustful singers ie. Media promotion of Cardi B ( speaks against that in the Bible)

2. Glutony Bible speaks not to stuff your face and overeat ( media promoting fatness) ie. Lizzo

3. Cross dressing , Bible says in Leviticus that men should not wear womens clothing. Ie. Kaitlyn Jenner media promotion. Gender nuetrality promoted now.

4. Bible says your body is a temple, media promotion of Tatoos marking up your body is cool , when the Bible speaks against that.

5. Bible says we can eat meat and describes which meat we can eat. Opposite media promotion of veganism, saying meat is bad.

*The people controlling the media and the articles are intentionally going against the Bible and against Christians.

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
They probably only asked 50 Christians when writing the article. You dont know how many people they asked to get that 50 percent fake quote. They certainly didnt ask me.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Its no denial. The media is run by non Christians. So why would they make Christianity look good?

An analysis of out-of-wedlock births in the United States

Do you expect a Christian website to tell the truth. You know that Christians are notorious liars, right? Look at Trump and his core base.

You need to WAKE UP. Read the article again , ask yourself who are they asking these questions to?? How many peoople 100? 100,000.

You cannot simply believe everything you hear on tv, read or source. Ask questions.

WAKE UP. There is evil all around you.
And yet you believe what's in the Bible, a book that tells you about talking snakes and virgin births, and tells slaves to obey their masters.

Last edited:

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
An analysis of out-of-wedlock births in the United States

Do you expect a Christian website to tell the truth. You know that Christians are notorious liars, right? Look at Trump and his core base.

And yet you believe what's in the Bible, a book that tells you about talking snakes and virgin births, and tells slaves to obey their masters.

Again statistics can be made up. Dont believe everything you read or hear. Fake news.

Look around you as better evidence. Anyone with power can make up lies.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Again statistics can be made up. Dont believe everything you read or hear. Fake news.

Look around you as better evidence. Anyone with power can make up lies.
So, you don't look around you and know family after family have children out of wedlock to support the stats?

You don't know how to look up stats from official birth records?

Yet you believe in a book that tells you a man was made from dirt, a woman was made from the man's rib,

and they are the creators of original sin because of a talking snake,

and as a result it was necessary for a man born of a virgin to be tortured to death so that humanity could be forgiven for their ancestors' original sin?

Like god used
his omnipotent free-will
to kill Jesus
instead of killing satan?

You think the above it worthy of defending against modern record keeping of statistics?

And fonts who disagree with this post,
can you at least provide a reason
why you disagree
instead of a hit-and-run
because you cannot explain why
you insist on sticking with
an illogical story about human origins?

Last edited:

The Culture

News Alley

Top Bottom