6 actresses who were rumored to slept their way to the top with Harv3y Weinstein

Reactions
93,061 3,572 1,742
Alleybux
The elite club where the crash and burn is just as swift and harsh, but even more vivid and public: the Harvey Weinstein club.

Every few years, Harvey picks a new girl as his pet. He puts her in a picture or two, takes her to an event, makes her a project, an attempted creation.

The Harvey Girls are easily spotted. They are all very pretty, often in a rather generic sense. Their instant fame and the push behind them comes seemingly out of nowhere and without any justification in terms of resume or skill set.

But the most telling sign, if you're looking, is the Want. These girls, each of them, has the look of desperation, of need. They WILL be famous. They WILL be stars.

Gwyneth Paltrow

gwyneth-plaltrow.jpg

Gwyneth won her Oscar for 'Shakespare in Love' in 1998, produced by Harvey Weinstein. the rumors of Gwyneth and Harvey's escapades were so wild, going as far as her then boyfriend, Brad Pitt allegedly breaking up with her because he caught her on her knees in front of Weinstein.

Mira Sorvino

Mira+Sorvino_.jpg

Despite getting an Oscar for 'Mighty Aphrodite', Mira Sorvino failed to be as successful as Gwyneth, practically being in nothing of note since.

Jessica Alba

Jessica+Alba+Harvey+Weinstein+New+York+Observer+mvZoAyaDvZ4l.jpg

Alba had been around for a while prior to 2005's Sin City, but apparently Harvey fell in love at first seductive bull ride, trusting her with Awake.
when 'Awake' failed he given up on her. the one thing Harvey wants the most are Oscars and Alba did not have a shot at being taken seriously as an actress.

Sienna Miller

Sienna+Miller+Harvey+Weinstein+Harvey+Weinstein+jJaMlg7y079l.jpg

It's easy to forget just how hard the push was on Sienna Miller. She was huge. She was painted as this immense fashion icon who would be an unstoppable celebrity force as soon as Factory Girl was released. Harvey wanted to pull a Gwyneth and get her an Oscar.

Needless to say, that didn't happen.

Blake Lively

Blake+Lively+Harvey+Weinstein+Marchesa+Spring+k9hq7W-jaipl.jpg

Despite only being in a CW show, Lively was all of the sudden touted a fashion icon, like Miller and became a somewhat of an it girl in the press with her fashion choices and her highly publicized relationship with Leonardo Dicaprio. Sadly, that did not translate into film succes.

Jennifer Lawrence

reg_600.JLaw.Weinstein.mh.022113.jpg

Harvey's biggest success since Gwyneth, he had managed to get her an Oscar at 22 and make her an it girl. more then rumors about Lawrence sleeping with Weinstein for that success, she was even accused of it by Lindsay Lohan.

Reactions
65,682 815 66
Alleybux
I've mentioned on here that I'm trying to break into screenwriting/acting...

well, the other night, I had a dream that I met Harvey and we exchanged info because he was interested in my script. This fool texted me asking for nudes. I woke up like, "Whaaaa...?"

Reactions
217,838 3,067 1,866
Alleybux
Gwyneth already was connected to Hollywood through her parents. Also people think that Harvey made Jennifer Lawrence who she is. The girl received an Oscar nomination for Winter's Bones, which was her breakthrough role because that got her casted in Hunger Games, which got her casted in Silver Linings Playbook.

Reactions
904 36 33
Alleybux
You know, I really admire Harvey Weinstein.

He's super successful, smart and highly intellectual.

Due to an eye injury as a kid and a librarian who mentored him.

He fell into a love affair with books.

This apparently has been the reason behind his brilliant selection of scripts.

He doesn't rely upon readers but his own gut instinct.

But I don't know how those broads sleep with him.

He is so fucking fat and ugly.

I say that having a really high constitution for ugly dudes.

I fucked some real pigs back in the day.

But nothing so vulgar and grotesque as him.

So more power to these broads.

But I'm not sure an Oscar is fair trade for what that's got to be like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhOOkK-RZ5k

Reactions
66,605 1,806 1,043
Alleybux
This pic tho.

Jessica+Alba+Harvey+Weinstein+New+York+Observer+mvZoAyaDvZ4l.jpg

:psick:

For some reason, I don't think Gwen had to sleep with her. I think that was just all Harvey's ego of being a Hollywood king/queen maker.

And I thought the tea was that Harvey TRIED with Blake, but because Blake wasn't having it, he never tried to make her happen (which was a mistake on her part because sleeping with Ben and Leo wasn't enough like she prob thought). Maybe thats why she stopped trying to build her career from the huge momentum she had.

And how ya'll gon forget about Grethen Mol and that blind about her and Harvey? Cuz chiiiiile... :no:

Reactions
12,475 123 50
Alleybux
gwyneth-plaltrow.jpg

That blonde woman on the far left of the pic seems to look lowkey disgusted at Harvey W.

ETA: I was watching Monk the other day and spotted Jennifer Lawrence in a very small role where she appeared in one scene and spoke one line. This was in 2006 and her big break didn't come till 2012 in Hunger Games so I imagine she must've been desperate when she had her chance with Harvey Weinstein.

The original Claire from My Wife & Kids was in that episode too.

out of the black
Reactions
90,352 2,850 760
Alleybux
But Jennifer slept with more than him though. Add Kerry to the list too.

Is he the most powerful in Hollyweird?

I wouldn't say he's the most powerful, but he's up there. He has clout for sure - usually because he's so damn aggressive and shameless with his "business" (which he's been openly criticized for). He's a bully and he usually gets what he wants. To be honest, he's probably doing some sketchy shit for people higher on the totem pole because he's hardly the richest or the most powerful person in Hollywood. I mean, if someone like Steven Spielberg or even Martin Scorsese wanted to crush Harvey...they easily could. But the man is good for business, y'know? He'll bully and schmooze his way through awards season and get your film all of the awards if he has to. I guess that's why people are willing to eat his ass for film roles, lmfao.

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Was My Professor Being Racist?
I told her I didn't answer one question that was worth 15 points because I did not understand it, I should've gotten an 85, or an 80 at least...
Another massive brawl breaks out at Miami Airport 'over masks'
I'm confused as to why in all these videos popping up women and men in our community fight as equals? It pisses me off how women put themselves in...
NSYNC General Discussion- Part 5
Yikes. So that is 3 out of 5 people in the group who have been associated with predators? .
StyleBy Casanova Discussion Thread
She doesn't want clients.. hell, she cant GET clients ..and she sure as hell dont need 'clients'. She only made her pages to get free stuff from...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
back on the benzo train I see. REALLY BITCH REALLY??? NOBODY believes the shit you spew. Gonna start another phony foundation? How bout requiring...
Woman kills and dismembers roomate after she denied her sex
The police cam of her arrest was chilling, she really thought she could stop multiple cops from opening the suitcase. The victim had a...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
so she got measured at a 30a right.... but she’s in VS and looking at 32d-dd!!!! For after surgery... this bout to be a...
Brownies In The City Podcast (Jessie Woo, Diamond D, Brianna Amor)
Anyone know what lead to this? I know Jessie went live but idk what she said I want to know what really happened
Top Bottom