Quantcast

90 Day Fiance The Other Way - Season 2 Episode 20 - Not on My Watch

Dimpz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,730 3,511 1,076
Alleybux
Watching insufficient & j-woww with these cards that are supposed to keep the virus away makes me understand why ppl in India are dropping like flies.

Dimpz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,730 3,511 1,076
Alleybux
I feel like Yazan was so calm at the barbershop because he wanted some ass. The wholesome Jordanian women ain’t doing the freak sh!t Brittany does lol.

Dimpz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,730 3,511 1,076
Alleybux
Elicia acting like a concerned parent, but had her 17-year old daughter living with a drug addict and provided ZERO guidance for Devanescence after she graduated high school. White women are insufferable.

Winter

Muy Confuso
Reaction score
Reactions
196,994 9,368 4,313
Alleybux
I didn’t say she was, I’m not sure how your comment relates to mine.
Maybe I misunderstood you but it seemed you implied that Brittany may be some freak as opposed to the ladies in Jordan. I was saying I seriously doubt that. Brittany seems the type that's all talk and no action. I wouldn't be surprised if she was very inexperienced in bed. TBH she gives off a serious spoiled brat vibe. I don't know how she got as far as she did nor all this money when she clearly needs to grow up. I always thought sugar babies were much more mature.

Dimpz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,730 3,511 1,076
Alleybux
Maybe I misunderstood you but it seemed you implied that Brittany may be some freak as opposed to the ladies in Jordan. I was saying I seriously doubt that. Brittany seems the type that's all talk and no action. I wouldn't be surprised if she was very inexperienced in bed. TBH she gives off a serious spoiled brat vibe. I don't know how she got as far as she did nor all this money when she clearly needs to grow up. I always thought sugar babies were much more mature.
Ooooh, that’s why you posted the struggle twerk:ROFLMAO: you’re probably right and she’s lame by western standards but Yazan’s family seems very conservative so her kissing the tip probably sends him into another dimension.

Winter

Muy Confuso
Reaction score
Reactions
196,994 9,368 4,313
Alleybux
Here we go again ya'll. I came in late to this ep. I got in and I missed a good portion of the ep already.

Brittany and Yazan - This woman really thinks she's about to cut dude's hair when she's drunk? She's going to cut the man's head and think it's funny as he screams and bleeds out of his skull. Seriously what is wrong with her? What does he love about her? That's my issue with this show. Is it the editing? Is the editing that bad? Because I cannot see any redeemable qualities about this woman. She isn't pretty. She looks worse and worse with each segment.

Does Brittany have any clothing that covers her breasts up? She was flaunting them even in the hotel.

Yazan has to know marrying that woman and having her in Jordan, without having her convert to Islam, is going to cause him some serious trouble. That man is going to get himself stoned in his barbershop.

It's cool though ya'll. Brittany still out here trying to buy time. How much longer ya'll think Yazan is going to deal with this?

Cheese Stick and Melyza - Dude had no reason to talk to his mom about this but I'll let it slide since she dragged him for filth with her family. Why are they going to couples counseling though? Look at Melyza. She's holding his arm as if they were together but look at her eyes. She's going through the motions. She wants nothing to do with this man and you know what, that's cool. It's okay. The problem I have is that she's giving this man the impression things can be fixed. They can't. He needs to get that through his head. He cheated. Fine. She cheated. Fine. They should be even. She has no right being mad at him at this point, talking about she can't forgive him or trust him. He's more than willing to try to make this work so she needs to work on her end but instead she'd rather drag him for this. He needs to just cut his losses and go home.

Baby Cool and Ari - Did her parents really just go in on this man for working? All she's doing is sitting there breastfeeding a baby and they're telling him he better figure out how to provide? What is she doing? Chilling in the house all day? Then she has the nerve to complain about he isn't around because he's working? Woman just pack up and go home.

I like that Baby Cool's sister mentioned Ari's temper. Notice the mother covered for her? Now ya'll know why this woman has so many problems. I'm sure Makenzie's marriage is moving smoothly and Ari over here getting dragged by Baby Cool's siblings.

Kenneth and Armando - Kenneth has that kind of voice that drones on as he speaks. I can't stand it when he talks. Besides that, this man talking about how he needs to get married so he can get a job. Where is he going to work when he can't speak the language? What he needs to do is sit down somewhere and learn Spanish.

Deavan and Jihoon - I like that their segment starts with them kissing. I really can't stand Deavan. I feel like Jihoon is a complete and utter failure but the man tries. All she does is bicker and make him hate himself. He's much better off without her.

Sunkist and Jenny - Why won't this woman just go home? I feel like she has to know this is a bad idea by now. At this point she's holding on because she refuses to admit this was all a bad idea. It's all about her pride.

Why does Sunkist need to go speak with his parents first? They won't approve. They won't be happy for him. Why is this man doing this to everyone?

Ya'll notice that she didn't look like she knew what she was doing when she was starting up that Facetime with her daughter and daughter in law?

Is Jenny really sitting here forcing tears in front of Sunkist's family? And they aren't even sitting there feeling sorry for her. They look embarrassed.

One more episode right? I'm more interested in next season than the ending to this one and the Tell All.

Anacaona Taino

I forgot my old tag line...
Reaction score
Reactions
230,369 4,870 1,417
Alleybux
I know but what I'm asking is what segment is in what segment is Ari's parents dragging her or is it throughout the whole episode?
It was a bonus episode they start with the kitchen them they go to the bathroom they say stuff like "if we both stand in the bathroom together will there be enough oxygen" e2 They had jokes

Winter

Muy Confuso
Reaction score
Reactions
196,994 9,368 4,313
Alleybux
I don't think so. Someone said they saw her filming in Texas on reddit.
Brittany and a camera crew? During corona? Is she not wearing a mask and socially distancing? Why is it that everyone else has to do this via Zoom and she gets an entire camera crew? Why is she still on the show anyway?

misshustle

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I was lurking on Brittany's ig and her BBL and boob job look so good :inlove I wanna ask who surgeon was but I also feel like she's gonna start lying like she did about her divorce :emoji_joy:

Savannah Morgan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,241 1,976 185
Alleybux
Brittany one of those girls who hung around a lot of big booty girls so she flaunted her chest (before the bbl) to give her an edge up on the game.

I’m just gonna say it. Kenny and Armando are no different from the other couples who seek fame. They’re angling for the gay rights martyrs story and probably were hoping to get a spin off with their seemingly picture perfect family and camera ready daughter (who is too damn adorable). They didn’t need the money from 90 day to make this happen. In fact it seems like tlc are in cahoots with them to make this story as fairytale as possible after fumbling the lesbian storyline. I haven’t seen a single straight couple get such a seamless drama free storyline ever, like all their problems are solved by the next commercial break or episode. There’s too many unanswered questions surrounding them and it’s like tlc treats their story as untouchable. The crying is getting played out. I literally only watch their parts to see armando’s daughter and her cute outfits/hair/personality

Winter

Muy Confuso
Reaction score
Reactions
196,994 9,368 4,313
Alleybux
I’m just gonna say it. Kenny and Armando are no different from the other couples who seek fame. They’re angling for the gay rights martyrs story and probably were hoping to get a spin off with their seemingly picture perfect family and camera ready daughter (who is too damn adorable). They didn’t need the money from 90 day to make this happen. In fact it seems like tlc are in cahoots with them to make this story as fairytale as possible after fumbling the lesbian storyline. I haven’t seen a single straight couple get such a seamless drama free storyline ever, like all their problems are solved by the next commercial break or episode. There’s too many unanswered questions surrounding them and it’s like tlc treats their story as untouchable. The crying is getting played out. I literally only watch their parts to see armando’s daughter and her cute outfits/hair/personality
I don't know about that. I think Armando might have been genuine. I can't stand Kenny. Kenny is the Stephanie to Armando's Erika. I'll admit that Erika had problems but Stephanie was just unbearable. The same goes for Kenny. I don't really have a problem with Armando but the moment Kenny comes on screen and starts talking I want to change the channel. I think that actually adds to your argument though. If I can't deal with him and I'm sure many others agree just how is Armando coping? Maybe you're right and he really is in it for the fame.

Savannah Morgan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,241 1,976 185
Alleybux
I don't know about that. I think Armando might have been genuine. I can't stand Kenny. Kenny is the Stephanie to Armando's Erika. I'll admit that Erika had problems but Stephanie was just unbearable. The same goes for Kenny. I don't really have a problem with Armando but the moment Kenny comes on screen and starts talking I want to change the channel. I think that actually adds to your argument though. If I can't deal with him and I'm sure many others agree just how is Armando coping? Maybe you're right and he really is in it for the fame.

yeah I don’t think it’s fully on Armando. I think more so that Kenny had plans for how this should go that Armando wasn’t let in on. Like I’m sure Kenny was involved with production more than Armando. That’s why Kenny is the one pushing them into dangerous situations and forcing himself on Armando’s family. I think they have feelings for each other but I just think Kenny is also treating this like his moment in the spotlight. He just seems sneaky and ppl ignore the age gap because he looks so young. He’s way more experienced than Armando so all this acting flabbergasted by everything is disingenuous

Hannah is really the star in their segments.

misshustle

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Brittany one of those girls who hung around a lot of big booty girls so she flaunted her chest (before the bbl) to give her an edge up on the game.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was thinking this. They're a lot less problematic than everyone else, most people are rooting for them, don't even get me started on how adorable Hannah is :cry:

This definitely won't be the last time we see them on our TV screens

Reaction score
Reactions
2,408 62 27
Alleybux
Its sad cause for people like him, that house is a dream but for these privileged white folks, its like living in a box smh. If the parents don't approved... why cant they pay for it?

I don't feel bad for him tho. He should've sticked to his own

Agree w the first part, he's so confused, its sad to watch. Think the cultural fusion is beautiful tho lol

Anacaona Taino

I forgot my old tag line...
Reaction score
Reactions
230,369 4,870 1,417
Alleybux
I'm sure Ari is back in NJ already. Remember she has some serious mental issues and was a cutter so her parents probably entertained this for the show but in reality they know Binyam doesn't know how to handle her. She needs her medication and support team for baby Avi to thrive.
I stand corrected and I totally support Ari follow her on Instagram very proud of her. I was wrong. She is very responsive to everyone positive and negative but only give her positive posts cause I could do it. Shes stronger than I thought.

T. Jordan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,976 1,093 144
Alleybux
So is Dean an actual brother or “like a brother” because Tariq never clarifies and he just said it again. My brother Dean is dead to me.

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom