Status
Not open for further replies.

MaMabearr

Shhhhhhh…..
Reaction score
Reactions
7,623 250 9
Alleybux
I just looked it up . Do you think they'd apply some numbing lotion on the face before dermapen treatment?

Coz it looks so painful and I have a very low tolerance for pains

I'm sorry for my many questions. This hyperpigmentation is a nightmare on my face

Thanks
It’s okay :) . On the first round they don’t so you’re gonna feel it I’m sorry . Subsequent rounds they do but if I’m being honest I still feel it. Beauty is pain:LOL: but it’s worth it and you see results quickly x

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
Please who have used this product. How great is it?

I've been watching tons of youtube videos and i'm still very skeptical.
View attachment 2349779 View attachment 2349783
The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

I've some hyperpigmentations that I'd love to correct

The Ordinary product does not work for everyone. It's cheap - if it does not work, you move on to another product as long as it has an active product like Salicylic acid, Glycolic acid, Mandelic acid or Azelaic acid.

Salicylic acid -oily skin
Glycolic - normal
Lactic - dry
Mandelic - Sensitive & black skin

I tried NipFab 2% xxlSalicylic acid, it's a good thing I bought it half price because it did nothing for my skin.

Last edited:

Gaskiya

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,140 426 387
Alleybux
Melly you of all people should know not to laugh at anyone for not having anything to their name. That was you a few years ago. You seem to have forgotten how broke and miserable you were some 4,5 years ago with that your boxy shapeless body. Do you remember how you literally used to squat with people and not too many people rated you? Now that you’ve fixed up you are now so condescending. Just remember money comes, money goes. Better humble yourself before life does it for you

Last edited:

Foreign Ego

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,345 679 87
Alleybux
Do you have a better option please?!

I'm desperate.
I'm literally walking with my nightmare glued to my face. It's been hell

I’m. Kind of in the same boat. at this point I’m just saving up for a cosmelan peel. I’ve tried everything for my hyperpigmentation

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
Melly you of all people should know not to laugh at anyone for not having anything to their name. That was you a few years ago. You seem to have forgotten how broke and miserable you were some 4,5 years ago with that your boxy shapeless body. Do you remember how you literally used to squat with people and not too many people rated you? Now that you’ve fixed up you are now so condescending. Just remember money comes, money goes. Better humble yourself before life does it for you

She seems to have forgotten she had no pot to piss in a couple years.
Now she is smashing a married man who spoils her silly, she thinks she is the Queen of the hill. If I was the wife of the guy she is smashing, I will pay some thugs to set fire to her shop.

Egungun

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
(y)
Lol

Not you posting yourself here.

ode!!! Asking a question now means i’m the person. :cautious: I was asking as she’s selling a package for £60 and it was revealed here that £ugenze was using saxenda but was selling an ebook. Anyway if anyone has the tea please drop it.(y)

Missebonyb

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
158 5
Alleybux
Since we are discussing skin stuff, can anyone please help with working solutions for dark knuckles? I used this knuckle set from jenny's glow and it fµcked my entire hand up real bad. It peeled and darkened in the worst way ever.
Don't buy any of her products please, she's a scam, and all these celebrities hype her products like its the holy grail but appaz it's just filter. Even the sunburn cream cleared up my sunburn, gave me eczema-like patches and came back.
Thanks - miss-very-desperate-at-the-moment.

Sxniy

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,261 824 196
Alleybux
Please who have used this product. How great is it?

I've been watching tons of youtube videos and i'm still very skeptical.
View attachment 2349779 View attachment 2349783
The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

I've some hyperpigmentations that I'd love to correct

Works great. Also include vitamin C serum, No 7 retinol, hyaluronic, and SPF 50 to your routine. You’ll notice the difference in no time.

jollofspag

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
315 33 5
Alleybux
Doesn’t work because most people don’t follow routines, they just use a particular one from the brand and not balance up with others.

The Ordinary product does not work for everyone. It's cheap - if it does not work, you move on to another product as long as it has an active product like Salicylic acid, Glycolic acid, Mandelic acid or Azelaic acid.

Salicylic acid -oily skin
Glycolic - normal
Lactic - dry
Mandelic - Sensitive & black skin

I tried NipFab 2% xxlSalicylic acid, it's a good thing I bought it half price because it did nothing for my skin.

Foreign Ego

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,345 679 87
Alleybux
Off topic but please if you ever want to buy anything like clothes, shoes, wigs etc DONT patronize any of the babes we discuss here. These babes clearly have other sources of income so their business isn’t their main focus and it shows in their business model, customer service etc. I just tried to patronize some of them and hmmm let me not talk cuz I know some of them live on this blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom