9ja Gist Live Reloaded Part 3- Contd

Reactions
4,229 20
Alleybux
she looks amazing, her physique is stunning, and I love her colours .
0sc@r looks so dull, is he sick? or is it just the attire cuz I'm used to seeing him in a three-piece.
Screenshot from a video.

3A976352-C00E-492A-AA00-B89ED9DA7C60.jpeg

Reactions
4,229 20
Alleybux
So is she only quarter Nigerian? Where else is she from? Do you have any more tea? Only tea I have heard is that he likes mixed girls.
How did you deduce she’s quarter Nigerian when I mentioned she’s half Nigerian? Honestly, maths isn’t that hard. Lol!
I’m done talking about them for now until the white wedding when I shall bring more pictures. Smiles.

Reactions
3,373 52 27
Alleybux
How did you deduce she’s quarter Nigerian when I mentioned she’s half Nigerian? Honestly, maths isn’t that hard. Lol!
I’m done talking about them for now until the white wedding when I shall bring more pictures. Smiles.
Because I thought that you said her mother was 1/2 Nigerian and you never said anything about her father. So I was curious if she was quarter African like Ludacris and Eudoxie's daughter or something. Of course I do not know her ethnic background that is why I was asking you because you know a lot of Nigerian tea. All I know is that he only likes mixed women.

Reactions
4,229 20
Alleybux
Because I thought that you said her mother was 1/2 Nigerian and you never said anything about her father. So I was curious if she was quarter African like Ludacris and Eudoxie's daughter or something. Of course I do not know her ethnic background that is why I was asking you because you know a lot of Nigerian tea. All I know is that he only likes mixed women.
Simple Maths here - I mentioned she’s half Nigerian. Again how did you deduce that she’s quarter Nigerian?
Simple Maths = she’s half something else.
Simple Maths = she may be quarter something else and quarter something else. Not Nigerian.
She cannot be quarter Nigerian according to simple/basic Maths.

You tracking back and saying Quarter African is different from Quarter Nigerian.

BTW what does Quarter African mean? You are Nigerian and from your old posts your ethnic group is Ibibio so why are you saying Quarter African?

Eudoxie is Gabonese and the proper term for her daughter is Quarter Gabonese.

It’s the ignorant AAs who say Quarter African.

His preference - mixed race women.

Reactions
3,373 52 27
Alleybux
Simple Maths here - I mentioned she’s half Nigerian. Again how did you deduce that she’s quarter Nigerian?
I misunderstood. Misread. Yes. I admit. I thought you said her mother was the 1/2 Nigerian one and I assumed that her father was not Nigerian since you didn't bring him up.

My logic was 1/2 Nigerian mother + non-Nigerian father= 1/4 Nigerian child which obviously is wrong, but that was my logic.

Also I went from quarter-Nigerian to quarter-African to accommodate for Eudoxie not being Nigerian. So I used African to encompass her and Eudoxie's child.

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Beyoncé Spreads It for IG
You wearing the latest designs from fashion nova and shein does not mean you can dress. Beyoncé has more luxuriant, cultural, stylistic flair than...
Twitter Rumor: NBCUniversal want to start phasing out housewives’ shows
If MTV is still making Teen Mom, Bravo is still going to ride that Housewives cash cow until they literally cannot.
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
Thanks for the tag but I’ve been out all day. Thought it was tomorrow.
Michele Morrone: The Mafia Thirst Thread
Rocco negotiating a deal with investigators... If dogs could talk! Rocco saw it all!!
Ma'khia Bryant's family tell their story of what happened before the shooting
This is terribly saddening. Especially given how much I desire to be a mother. It angers me when women become pregnant only to be inept mothers...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
He’s not framing him. Just go watch Rico’s videos. Man Reekhoe is framing himself....what a waste.
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
There’s no way she really thought he was so happy but then again she is slow af. He even tweeted about how he be around people and still feel...
“WASP” and Model’s Pretty Flowery Interracial Wedding
These are the same Black men who if this woman was single would find everything wrong with her still and not give her the time of day...what is...
Top Bottom