Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaia

Unapologetic ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
25,564 888 115
Alleybux
Ok ladies and Gents this is an updated naija gist international thread about the younger party crowd. Who are the current movers and shakers? Who are the top runs gehs? Which ig models are being tricked on by yahoo boys? Stay tuned to find out, let’s all sip and spill.

giphy.gif

@TrapSelena @Missbunny @Regina.GEORGE..

Alaia

Unapologetic ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
25,564 888 115
Alleybux
I’ll start off so Buzz Bar owner Uncle Sumbo finally decided to hurry up and marry Tania. How will this marriage work? Summy is extremely cheap and has messed with a couple of my home gals he goes through a pimp and gives fake aliases. He can go on hours in the bedroom but doesn’t like to fork over the cash

Alobutterfly

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,237 781 100
Alleybux
I’ll start off so Buzz Bar owner Uncle Sumbo finally decided to hurry up and marry Tania. How will this marriage work? Summy is extremely cheap and has messed with a couple of my home gals he goes through a pimp and gives fake aliases. He can go on hours in the bedroom but doesn’t like to fork over the cash
She's def pregnant.

Rere84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
581,001 19,675 2,219
Alleybux

I follow her on IG and didn't realize she even had a man

Wizkid%E2%80%99s-ex-Tania-Omotayo-rumored-to-be-engaged-to-big-boy-Sumbo.jpeg

Alaia

Unapologetic ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
25,564 888 115
Alleybux
I follow her on IG and didn't realize she even had a man

Wizkid%E2%80%99s-ex-Tania-Omotayo-rumored-to-be-engaged-to-big-boy-Sumbo.jpeg

It was through Fredas connections Tania and Summy started talking. Freda took Tania under her wing when she was dating Armani, their relationship kind of blew up overnight but people started saying they were dating when Tania was always at Buzz Bar with Summy. Freda and Tania aren’t even cool anymore

Alaia

Unapologetic ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
25,564 888 115
Alleybux
AEE81DFE-1405-421D-BEC7-BCFA4E6BD99D.jpeg
Audream is currently still in Lagos f*ckng 606autos, and has refused to go back to the states. She is so desperate 606 doesn’t even pay her any attention, he’s also stingy his gist is strong! Lol Audream is an OG thot she has earned her stripes like Symba

TrapSelena

Still Pretty
Reaction score
Reactions
169,311 7,936 3,658
Alleybux
Ok ladies and Gents this is an updated naija gist international thread about the younger party crowd. Who are the current movers and shakers? Who are the top runs gehs? Which ig models are being tricked on by yahoo boys? Stay tuned to find out, let’s all sip and spill.

giphy.gif

@TrapSelena @Missbunny @Regina.GEORGE..

Ayeee! We lit! Thanks sis!

Alaia

Unapologetic ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
25,564 888 115
Alleybux
Which yahoo boy should we start with Self Paid, Abolo, or Mayor King? :LOL:

Rere84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
581,001 19,675 2,219
Alleybux
View attachment 532725 Audream is currently still in Lagos f*ckng 606autos, and has refused to go back to the states. She is so desperate 606 doesn’t even pay her any attention, he’s also stingy his gist is strong! Lol Audream is an OG thot she has earned her stripes like Symba

Apparently she was a philanthropist at one point

Alaia

Unapologetic ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
25,564 888 115
Alleybux
Apparently she was a philanthropist at one point

Story for the Gods lmao they all use that as an excuse to heaux around. I’ve heard that story one too many times. I can pull up more thots who use the poor kids as props to deceive their social media for likes

Alaia

Unapologetic ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
25,564 888 115
Alleybux
Hasn’t Caroline Hutchings taken enough L’s? Since after her split with Musa who hardly claimed her btw, she’s been a mess in these skreets. First she gets embarrassed by DavidO on his song and now she’s fckn a guy young enough to be her son by the name of Lu, who is also messing with Chioma good hair

PinkDoll

X O X O
Reaction score
Reactions
25,777 220 103
Alleybux
Hasn’t Caroline Hutchings taken enough L’s? Since after her split with Musa who hardly claimed her btw, she’s been a mess in these skreets. First she gets embarrassed by DavidO on his song and now she’s fckn a guy young enough to be her son by the name of Lu, who is also messing with Chioma good hair

Doesn't Chi0ma have a bf though?

TrapSelena

Still Pretty
Reaction score
Reactions
169,311 7,936 3,658
Alleybux

She’s pregnant by him and got pregnant to shut up the haters who said he’d use and throw her away. Tania forced this marriage. Summy agreed bc of his age, the fact that he’s casted, and bc Tania is “half caste.” I’m so disappointed in her. She’s a sweet girl, she deserves a good husband. I hate that she’s joined the ranks of the women that she hangs out with but what can we expect? Look at who her teachers are: Annie, Freda, Toke, Nene, Fola. Smh. All low self esteem women with their hands out.

TrapSelena

Still Pretty
Reaction score
Reactions
169,311 7,936 3,658
Alleybux

Chioma n Kika. The biggest frauds. Good Hair Ltd is a front for their ashawo business and Brass n Copper is as well. One thing about these girls is at least they’re SMART. They fµck old ass men from Abuja to Ghana to London n use the money to open business not only buy material items n at least their business is TIGHT. Not for nothing, I respect them. They’re liars n prostitutes, but they’re smart with it lol.

Alaia

Unapologetic ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
25,564 888 115
Alleybux
Chioma n Kika. The biggest frauds. Good Hair Ltd is a front for their ashawo business and Brass n Copper is as well. One thing about these girls is at least they’re SMART. They fµck old ass men from Abuja to Ghana to London n use the money to open business not only buy material items n at least their business is TIGHT. Not for nothing, I respect them. They’re liars n prostitutes, but they’re smart with it lol.

Yeah Kika and Chioma were so smart for opening Brass n Copper at least they have their bragging rights they are my favorite Ho’s but I like Chioma better tho lol Kika is too stiff and she always looks so out of place when she goes to the club, I remember when I saw her at Eko hotel a few years ago for the first time, my goodness she’s huge lol!. Wasn’t Kelvin (Lekan) an investor in brass as well? I know he has the babershop which was smart as well of him.

Alaia

Unapologetic ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
25,564 888 115
Alleybux
She’s pregnant by him and got pregnant to shut up the haters who said he’d use and throw her away. Tania forced this marriage. Summy agreed bc of his age, the fact that he’s casted, and bc Tania is “half caste.” I’m so disappointed in her. She’s a sweet girl, she deserves a good husband. I hate that she’s joined the ranks of the women that she hangs out with but what can we expect? Look at who her teachers are: Annie, Freda, Toke, Nene, Fola. Smh. All low self esteem women with their hands out.

Anne Jacobs dodged a huge bullet by leaving Summy she was so tired of being embarrassed, she would tell stories of how the girls Summy used to mess with would blatantly disrespect her. Summy thought he could pull a fast one by marrying her and inherit her fathers money. Im sure Tania will regret sha Summy ain’t ish

Alaia

Unapologetic ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
25,564 888 115
Alleybux
It seems as if Cy has been living her best life since her and Max have broken up, I heard he wants her back. She was preggo for him but got an abortion because he told her he wasn’t ready for a kid

MsTemilola22

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
44,611 847 188
Alleybux

After Tagbo, I thought she would have learned her lesson chasing small boys smh

MsTemilola22

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
44,611 847 188
Alleybux

Gbam! Everything you said is 1000% true

TrapSelena

Still Pretty
Reaction score
Reactions
169,311 7,936 3,658
Alleybux
Anne Jacobs dodged a huge bullet by leaving Summy she was so tired of being embarrassed, she would tell stories of how the girls Summy used to mess with would blatantly disrespect her. Summy thought he could pull a fast one by marrying her and inherit her fathers money. Im sure Tania will regret sha Summy ain’t ish

A HUGE BULLET! That’s what I don’t get is why Tania was so desperate to marry dude. He is so casted that it’s embarrassing AF for someone like her who boasts about being “stainless” to marry a guy like him. She’s finished as far as her reputation. She should’ve bagged a serious guy who is out of the mix but you know she wants to be down with her BFF’s: Baby mama & divorcees.

MsTemilola22

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
44,611 847 188
Alleybux
Small gist...I heard Toke is on the lookout for a new sponsor, she's not as sought after as she used to be, even with the boob job, BBL, botox and fillers...

Also, will Seyi claim Freda's child as his own? I keep hearing over and over again that he is the father and paid for his lavish birthday party. It's kind of a sad situation for Layal who was by fire, by force for the marriage...but now she's stuck :/

MsTemilola22

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
44,611 847 188
Alleybux
A HUGE BULLET! That’s what I don’t get is why Tania was so desperate to marry dude. He is so casted that it’s embarrassing AF for someone like her who boasts about being “stainless” to marry a guy like him. She’s finished as far as her reputation. She should’ve bagged a serious guy who is out of the mix but you know she wants to be down with her BFF’s: Baby mama & divorcees.

Tania was looking for a comeup....she likes to pretend that she's posh but she really is't. Her family house dey for Agege...that is why she stuck to Igbenedion's daughter like glue...she's been looking for a rich husband since dating wizkid. This was the best she could do....

Alaia

Unapologetic ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
25,564 888 115
Alleybux

Yeah her personality is really mellow and chill, she should have gotten someone out the mix. For the longest I thought Seyi T was Fredas baby daddy, her baby and him look so much alike I swear. I love how Seyi keeps his mistresses in check tho , he doesn’t play with Layal as much as he cheats. His fellow men need to take note

Alaia

Unapologetic ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
25,564 888 115
Alleybux
Small gist...I heard Toke is on the lookout for a new sponsor, she's not as sought after as she used to be, even with the boob job, BBL, botox and fillers...

Also, will Seyi claim Freda's child as his own? I keep hearing over and over again that he is the father and paid for his lavish birthday party. It's kind of a sad situation for Layal who was by fire, by force for the marriage...but now she's stuck :/

Damn it’s crazy how I just said this woah. Layal knew what she was signed up for though that Tinubu money is long, she picked her poison. So far as the money is rolling in I’m sure she’s unbothered

MsTemilola22

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
44,611 847 188
Alleybux
Yeah her personality is really mellow and chill, she should have gotten someone out the mix. For the longest I thought Seyi T was Fredas baby daddy, her baby and him look so much alike I swear. I love how Seyi keeps his mistresses in check tho , he doesn’t play with Layal as much as he cheats. His fellow men need to take note

He's not discreet at all though lol. His circle is small so if news gets out, he can usually pinpoint where it's coming from. Lagos big boys don't fear at all lol

Alaia

Unapologetic ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
25,564 888 115
Alleybux
He's not discreet at all though lol. His circle is small so if news gets out, he can usually pinpoint where it's coming from. Lagos big boys don't fear at all lol

He puts fear in b!tches tho lol he messed with two of my friends who are foreign but African, and right when they start talking nonsense he threatens to deport them lmao. He was accommodating one of them but she started acting up and threw her out after she pretended to be pregnant.

Alaia

Unapologetic ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
25,564 888 115
Alleybux
Biggest award goes to KuKu she’s too coded abeg nobody knew sis was married and that she lived in that mansion. Lagos gehls are vultures I don’t blame her lmao

Alaia

Unapologetic ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
25,564 888 115
Alleybux
Shola and Don Eje? What’s the scoop their wedding was a bit over the top. Anybody have tea?? I know Shola is always with King Abby which is questionable wasnt there a rumor that she goes both ways?

Alaia

Unapologetic ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
25,564 888 115
Alleybux
Update Max & cy have rekindled, also Freda & Armani

Status
Not open for further replies.

News Alley

General Alley

Top Bottom