Results are only viewable after voting.

Airmez05

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,008 70 36
Alleybux
2020 has been that year!
So this thread is for those aiming to level up thier life, finances, relationships, cliques, etc.

We are here to spill real useful tips on how to make the best out of life in Naij and in Naij communities across the world.

Airmez05

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,008 70 36
Alleybux
Whats your thoughts on meditation affirmations etc .
Do ya'lll think it works?
I tried a couple of times and it hasn't worked for me.

Airmez05

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,008 70 36
Alleybux
So I have a lot of contacts, governors, past presidents, CEOs etc. some of them I know on a one on one basis others I dont.

How does one spark up conversation with the contacts you don't know?

Petpeeve

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,996 148 11
Alleybux
So I have a lot of contacts, governors, past presidents, CEOs etc. some of them I know on a one on one basis others I dont.

I need connect to the right people. If not anything they good for connection purposes. Lead us in the right way. If you know them one on one, then starting a convo shouldn’t be a problem

ChewingGum

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,990 69 5
Alleybux

Co ask o even tho I don’t have any contacts but I am ready to learn.

Airmez05

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,008 70 36
Alleybux
Co ask o even tho I don’t have any contacts but I am ready to learn.

To think of it i think maybe the best option would be to find out a recent event the person attended and a day or two after the event send a respectful message saying you also attended the event but didn't want to disturb.
I feel like that can be a convo starter and the response (if any) will determine the outcome of that possible relationship.

Doughnut Gal

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
451 5 5
Alleybux
Thank you for setting up this forum @Amez05

To answer your question on affirmations, yes they work. The key is finding affirmations that resonate with your mindset. For example, declaring that you are a billionaire when you cannot even commit to asking for a 50% raise becaise you feel you might not be worth it is the the kind of affirmation that does not operate on the same frequency as your mindset.

Affirmations work well with convictions. If your affirmations are not manifesting, you can do one of two things; rephrase the affirmation to match your mindset or upgrade your belief system.

Once again, thank you for setting this up!

Airmez05

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,008 70 36
Alleybux
Thank you for setting up this forum @Amez05

To answer your question on affirmations, yes they work. The key is finding affirmations that resonate with your mindset. For example, declaring that you are a billionaire when you cannot even commit to asking for a 50% raise becaise you feel you might not be worth it is the the kind of affirmation that does not operate on the same frequency as your mindset.

Affirmations work well with convictions. If your affirmations are not manifesting, you can do one of two things; rephrase the affirmation to match your mindset or upgrade your belief system.

Once again, thank you for setting this up!

Any tips on what to digest for upgrading belief system

Mind sharing an affirmation testimonial experience?

Petpeeve

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,996 148 11
Alleybux

The one that would be friendly if contacted and not the one who would show off or the likes. I don’t have energy. I hit you up and let it flow from there on. But do you have for jimoh Ibrah33m and Abdulsamad

Attachments

• 76A6BBFE-88CB-4586-9F6C-B8D74742F782.jpeg
    76A6BBFE-88CB-4586-9F6C-B8D74742F782.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 345
  • 0E357882-0CE7-4D7E-9FD4-3F037D9EE069.jpeg
    0E357882-0CE7-4D7E-9FD4-3F037D9EE069.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 344

Petpeeve

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,996 148 11
Alleybux
I’m trying to delve into politics especially in Lagos. Also want to do real estate and oil. So I need the right connections for this. People that are willing to help and not always it has to be this for that type of BS gotta level up in 2021. Thank you so much once again @Amez05 for this thread.

Airmez05

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,008 70 36
Alleybux
The one that would be friendly if contacted and not the one who would show off or the likes. I don’t have energy. I hit you up and let it flow from there on. But do you have for jimoh Ibrah33m and Abdulsamad

I want abduls@mads contact too .... lol :barefoot::whistle::LOL:

As for Jimoh isn't he a failed entrepreneur indebted to banks for failed businesses?
Not sure if he is the type that can afford to provide for a sugar baby lifestyle

Airmez05

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,008 70 36
Alleybux
I’m trying to delve into politics especially in Lagos. Also want to do real estate and oil. So I need the right connections for this. People that are willing to help and not always it has to be this for that type of BS gotta level up in 2021. Thank you so much once again @Amez05 for this thread.

Girl I wish you the best.
Not to sound negative or anything but know that as a woman delving into politics you must sleep with men unless you have a top ranking political Godfather.

Honestly I would love to delve into politics and Gas too.

Whats your aim for a political office?

Petpeeve

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,996 148 11
Alleybux
I want abduls@mads contact too .... lol :barefoot::whistle::LOL:

As for Jimoh isn't he a failed entrepreneur indebted to banks for failed businesses?
Not sure if he is the type that can afford to provide for a sugar baby lifestyle
I don’t want. I have left Abdulsamad you are my LSA sis. Good luck finding it. We shall continue in the DM

Petpeeve

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,996 148 11
Alleybux
Girl I wish you the best.
Not to sound negative or anything but know that as a woman delving into politics you must sleep with men unless you have a top ranking political Godfather.

Honestly I would love to delve into politics and Gas too.

Whats your aim for a political office?
I know many people I met so far have told me this as well. However I want to start off from appointment. Not running at least not yet but eventually in the future. Even a godmother already told me I shouldn’t fall for the small ones. I should start from mid-level. And yes I want to do gas too. That’s why I need the right connect

Airmez05

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,008 70 36
Alleybux
I know many people I met so far have told me this as well. However I want to start off from appointment. Not running at least not yet but eventually in the future. Even a godmother already told me I shouldn’t fall for the small ones. I should start from mid-level. And yes I want to do gas too. That’s why I need the right connect

Connection won't really take you far if you don't have a clear plan and target.
What part of Gas do you want to be a service provider of?

Sashaxx

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
649 9 5
Alleybux
Do I have to go anywhere or fill out a form to work closely with the top political bodies in Lagos? I’m talking maybe being a Youth Advisor to the Governor.

Petpeeve

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,996 148 11
Alleybux
Do I have to go anywhere or fill out a form to work closely with the top political bodies in Lagos? I’m talking maybe being a Youth Advisor to the Governor.
I think this is where connection come
Into play. Gotta have the right connects that would vouch for you, like I know her put her there e.t.c

Airmez05

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,008 70 36
Alleybux

From what I hear
You have to do a lot of follow-follow at first. Kind of like an errand boy or girl always around the guys in power.
With that they build trust with you overtime, thereafter when there is a political office/appointment that you sight you want, you begin lobbying and finally if your under the wings of the right person you will get the role.
But you can't just get an appointment without those first few months/years of proving your worth and loyalty, well unless you have a God father that will help you skip the initial process and place you directly in a position

Doughnut Gal

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
451 5 5
Alleybux
Any tips on what to digest for upgrading belief system

Mind sharing an affirmation testimonial experience?

Of course... Warning though...it is long. :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

I used to have a good job that pays in the upper side of 6 figures (naira). But your girl also believes in multiple streams of income so, I got a side hustle freelancing on this international platform. The pay was like mid-range 5 figures in naira. :whistle:

At first, I didn't mind. But I started having some weird feelings about my job security so, I decided to do more with the freelancing platform. First, I decided on how much I wanted (as good as my job or better) then I spoke on having all the resources to achieve my financial goals. Next, I spoke on attracting the right clients and finally, exponential financial increase. (y):blush:

A week into this, I was fired. No back pay, no severance, nada. Your girl was left to the streets. I clung to my affirmations regardless...let me tell you, it was not easy but I figured I would rather speak into my blessings than my losses. A few days after job loss, I got my first gig on this freelancing platform that paid me 5 digits in dollars. It was low end digits but bruh....:b10

Anyway, it has been 8 months since then and I have raked in an additional 5 digit gig and a couple of other smaller gigs. I know that it does not sound huge but girl for me it was a massive upgrade. Now, I want to make 30 million naira every quarter. How did I get this mindset from my background of making 6% of this? :b37

One thing that works for me is seeing a pathway. For example, if I invest in XYZ, take gigs on multiple platforms, open ABC store and then pool the monthly resources together, I should be able to reach my goals. For some people, it is securing the right connection. Do whatever works for you. You have got to define what you want, see the pathway (in church they say, see the vision) and then allign your affirmations with it. No matter what you are going through though, stick to the affirmations. :b31

Don't let the financial climate on the outside cloud the financial goals you have. Be a man/woman if conviction. Stand that situation down and rise above it. Start with little things first...like affirming your day or your friendships. Be careful with friendship affirmations though..You would uncover painful truths that would end those relationships. It was heartbreaking for me. Now I always add "I experience peace with the ending of relationships that no longer serve me"...:b41

Hope this helps! :b35

Airmez05

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,008 70 36
Alleybux

I used to have a good job that pays in the upper side of 6 figures (naira). But your girl also believes in multiple streams of income so, I got a side hustle freelancing on this international platform. The pay was like mid-range 5 figures in naira. :whistle:

At first, I didn't mind. But I started having some weird feelings about my job security so, I decided to do more with the freelancing platform. First, I decided on how much I wanted (as good as my job or better) then I spoke on having all the resources to achieve my financial goals. Next, I spoke on attracting the right clients and finally, exponential financial increase. (y):blush:

A week into this, I was fired. No back pay, no severance, nada. Your girl was left to the streets. I clung to my affirmations regardless...let me tell you, it was not easy but I figured I would rather speak into my blessings than my losses. A few days after job loss, I got my first gig on this freelancing platform that paid me 5 digits in dollars. It was low end digits but bruh....:b10

Anyway, it has been 8 months since then and I have raked in an additional 5 digit gig and a couple of other smaller gigs. I know that it does not sound huge but girl for me it was a massive upgrade. Now, I want to make 30 million naira every quarter. How did I get this mindset from my background of making 6% of this? :b37

One thing that works for me is seeing a pathway. For example, if I invest in XYZ, take gigs on multiple platforms, open ABC store and then pool the monthly resources together, I should be able to reach my goals. For some people, it is securing the right connection. Do whatever works for you. You have got to define what you want, see the pathway (in church they say, see the vision) and then allign your affirmations with it. No matter what you are going through though, stick to the affirmations. :b31

Don't let the financial climate on the outside cloud the financial goals you have. Be a man/woman if conviction. Stand that situation down and rise above it. Start with little things first...like affirming your day or your friendships. Be careful with friendship affirmations though..You would uncover painful truths that would end those relationships. It was heartbreaking for me. Now I always add "I experience peace with the ending of relationships that no longer serve me"...:b41

Phew girl
Thank you
And congratulations, more wins :dance:clap

Petpeeve

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,996 148 11
Alleybux

Congratulations girl. I love this. Thank you so much

ChewingGum

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,990 69 5
Alleybux
To think of it i think maybe the best option would be to find out a recent event the person attended and a day or two after the event send a respectful message saying you also attended the event but didn't want to disturb.
I feel like that can be a convo starter and the response (if any) will determine the outcome of that possible relationship.

This is really helpful, I think one can take it from the respectful message. It is to be well versed in carrying conversations.

Thank you for this.

ChewingGum

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,990 69 5
Alleybux
Connection won't really take you far if you don't have a clear plan and target.
What part of Gas do you want to be a service provider of?

Please regarding delving into Gas, is it a must to study a science related course? Thanks.

Airmez05

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,008 70 36
Alleybux
Please regarding delving into Gas, is it a must to study a science related course? Thanks.

I think it all depends on what aspect your trying to delve into.
If it is sales, not sure you need to study Science, though it will help your knowledge base. But I believe experience is the best tutor. Search online, get as much info from the web, watch YouTube videos on how to proceed with your business choice also watch video interviews of mentors that are in the line of business you want to go into I find that they give off a lot of insight on how they started thier business, in thier interview sessions.
Get close to someone in the line of business you want and watch closely to learn.

I hope this helps

Mimzy22

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,730 51 29
Alleybux
Happy boxing day guys! So I'll be finishing uni next year. Please how do I go about fully funded scholarships in the US. I want to learn every information on time before I graduate. Thank you

Doughnut Gal

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
451 5 5
Alleybux
Congratulations girl. I love this. Thank you so much

You are most welcome. I look forward to hearing your success stories as well. Hopefully, you would find something here that will help bring that aspiration for a political position in Lagos to life.

Sashaxx

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
649 9 5
Alleybux
I think this is where connection come
Into play. Gotta have the right connects that would vouch for you, like I know her put her there e.t.c
I really need this connect. If only I could get direct access to political events. I know it’ll be easier for me to start from there

Petpeeve

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,996 148 11
Alleybux
You are most welcome. I look forward to hearing your success stories as well. Hopefully, you would find something here that will help bring that aspiration for a political position in Lagos to life.
Amen I can’t wait to share. I wish us all a successful 2021 and we all come back and share our stories soonest. Hugs and kisses to you all. I’m loving the positivity

Airmez05

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,008 70 36
Alleybux
I really need this connect. If only I could get direct access to political events. I know it’ll be easier for me to start from there

Firstly what state are you aiming for?