Results are only viewable after voting.

fuzzymua

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,813 1,172 179
Alleybux
Hi everyone,
What can you do so that you will never go to someone that hurt you before because you are a forgiving person ?
Someone hurt me and i need something that will constantly remind me of what this person has done so i can be using my sense. Not that i will hold a grudge cuz that way i wont heal but this thing is too painful and i do not want to ever forget in case we cross paths again in the future (likely, somewhat similar circle). Think of the worst someone can do to intentionally hurt and manipulate/play you. Like i cant eat or sleep properly and this person is just having fun
Write in your diary or journal. Express your feelings. Keep all your journals and go through as the year ends. It shows you the severity of the how you felt when it happened.

Eau d Patek

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
683 30 11
Alleybux
Hi everyone,
What can you do so that you will never go to someone that hurt you before because you are a forgiving person ?
Someone hurt me and i need something that will constantly remind me of what this person has done so i can be using my sense. Not that i will hold a grudge cuz that way i wont heal but this thing is too painful and i do not want to ever forget in case we cross paths again in the future (likely, somewhat similar circle). Think of the worst someone can do to intentionally hurt and manipulate/play you. Like i cant eat or sleep properly and this person is just having fun
Does the person know you feel this way? Have you had a convo that and how hurt you feel???

As a font earlier stated, this is vague. Let us know a little. You move pass somethings in life. You wake up one day and it’s like that person never existed.

vivyan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,620 355 74
Alleybux
Thank you so much for replying. Do you have any idea of how I can start a podcast??
There is an app called anchor. Download it and it should be easy to figure out from there. Then as you progress you can buy a mic and stuff for clearer sound. Anchor is the best app to record and publish on. You can also connect it to sportify and even earn donations on it. Goodluck

Nawa4U

Pick up
Reaction score
Reactions
7,654 242 68
Alleybux
You all remember I was talking about going into event planning/decor. 6 months into the year I have made a little above $7K and this me doing it part time/just starting. I am still getting booked, I am happy and grateful!!

Airmez05

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,008 70 36
Alleybux
You all remember I was talking about going into event planning/decor. 6 months into the year I have made a little above $7K and this me doing it part time/just starting. I am still getting booked, I am happy and grateful!!
I'm so happy for you :emoji_hugging::hugleft:hugright
Soar on girl :rotfl

BobRiskysCat

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,209 297 40
Alleybux
Yalllll!! In the spirit of encouragement- I created digital products in Canva- “how to guides” for random things but designed really well (I think so) and I put it on Amazon and 3 months in, I’ve made $2156.00. I know it’s not a lot of money but imagine if I did more guides and started promoting ?! I encourage every single one of you to just start that hustle! Hugs

pls how much is it to advertise of shaderoom lol

ChewingGum

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,996 69 5
Alleybux
Congratulations Yayaluxury. More blessings to you.

ChewingGum

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,996 69 5
Alleybux
Yalllll!! In the spirit of encouragement- I created digital products in Canva- “how to guides” for random things but designed really well (I think so) and I put it on Amazon and 3 months in, I’ve made $2156.00. I know it’s not a lot of money but imagine if I did more guides and started promoting ?! I encourage every single one of you to just start that hustle! Hugs

pls how much is it to advertise of shaderoom lol

Thanks for the encouragement. Someone has mentioned the shaderoom advert before but in relation to those who pay for self promo. They mentioned I think 2k dollars or so. I am not super sure of that cus I saw it months ago on here.

BobRiskysCat

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,209 297 40
Alleybux
Thanks for the encouragement. Someone has mentioned the shaderoom advert before but in relation to those who pay for self promo. They mentioned I think 2k dollars or so. I am not super sure of that cus I saw it months ago on here.
Whoaaaa! No maybe the lesser blogs then! Lol - a friend just said classic Facebook/ IG ads - either way I’m ready for this brain to go to work!!!

SamaD

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,263 401 38
Alleybux
Hi Everyone, stumbled across this thread. Lost my job a few weeks back. Haven’t gotten something to be able to sustain me for the main time. Idk what to do. I need a SD

Chocbunnyyyy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Congratulations girl. I'm super happy for you♥️

moonie9

$ President Elect $
Reaction score
Reactions
2,020 77 37
Alleybux
Hey everyone, I’m based in the states but want to move to naija to try to get into oil and gas/ politics. I don’t have a problem networking at all it’s actually gotten me very far. I graduate next year with my bachelors and want to get atleast a mid level job in government. I have reconnected with my SD who is now a very highhhhhhhhh ranking person in the country. Since his new position we talk here and there Bc he’s always busy but I asked to come to abuja he said he doesn’t know how he’ll maneuver it because of scandal which is very true. So when he travels next I’ll be on the next plane to see him. So my question is when asking him to help me to get into government do you think he’ll hesitate because it’ll be too close or you think he’ll help out. I just don’t want to chop money and clean mouth I want to make my own and be the next Folorunsho, Diezani, and Ngozi.
Diezani??

MrRyann

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,631 272 73
Alleybux
Lol she is the last example you should be referencing when you say you “don’t just want to chop and clean mouth”
All the women I’ve listed have stolen in some way or another but she unfortunately got caught. No one has gotten as much backlash as her because she was smart enough to have a plan b and get citizenship in the Dominican Republic unlike the other men that got caught. Let’s not crucify her when they’re ppl that stole more than her thanks

moonie9

$ President Elect $
Reaction score
Reactions
2,020 77 37
Alleybux
All the women I’ve listed have stolen in some way or another but she unfortunately got caught. No one has gotten as much backlash as her because she was smart enough to have a plan b and get citizenship in the Dominican Republic unlike the other men that got caught. Let’s not crucify her when they’re ppl that stole more than her thanks
Lol fine most people in this country unfortunately go into the government to steal.

But to say “I don’t just want to go there chop and clean mouth” and go right ahead and mention one of the most sensationalized and notorious criminals we’ve had in a while

Is a bit ridiculous no?
If she’s someone you consider a role model that’s absolutely fine but don’t confuse things. Because she did exactly that “chop and clean mouth” to the fullest in fact

Also I believe she got backlash not because of that citizenship thing but because we got to know the actual details of some of the things she stole. 14.4 billion naira on jewelry etc I don’t remember hearing details like these for other cases

Last edited:

Shadyaszady

La Jefa.
Reaction score
Reactions
5,099 119 2
Alleybux
All the women I’ve listed have stolen in some way or another
Did Ng0zi steal? If she did I’m sure someone somewhere would have tried to sully her name when she was running for the DG of WTO and even now that she’s the DG of WTO.

Did F0l0runs0 steal? She was gifted some oil blocs by her ex-business partner, friend and former President. Having an oil bloc is a legitimate business venture in an oil rich country. She didn’t bid for them and never bribed anyone to get them. With the oil blocs, the thief is IBeeBee.

moonie9

$ President Elect $
Reaction score
Reactions
2,020 77 37
Alleybux
Did Ng0zi steal? If she did I’m sure someone somewhere would have tried to sully her name when she was running for the DG of WTO and even now that she’s the DG of WTO.

Did F0l0runs0 steal? She was gifted some oil blocs by her ex-business partner, friend and former President. Having an oil bloc is a legitimate business venture in an oil rich country. She didn’t bid for them and never bribed anyone to get them. With the oil blocs, the thief is IBeeBee.

Thank you sis! I honestly can’t tell anyone what to do but please do not confuse things

MrRyann

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,631 272 73
Alleybux
Lol fine most people in this country unfortunately go into the government to steal.

But to say “I don’t just want to go there chop and clean mouth” and go right ahead and mention one of the most sensationalized and notorious criminals we’ve had in a while

Is a bit ridiculous no?
If she’s someone you consider a role model that’s absolutely fine but don’t confuse things. Because she did exactly that “chop and clean mouth” to the fullest in fact

Also I believe she got backlash not because of that citizenship thing but because we got to know the actual details of some of the things she stole. 14.4 billion naira on jewelry etc I don’t remember hearing details like these for other cases
I said I DONT WANT TO JUSY CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH. Meaning I’m not going into it for the wrong reasons. Reading is fundamental.

yes Diezani is a role model to young women. She dominated a man’s world being a head huncho in NNPC

MrRyann

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,631 272 73
Alleybux

No one knows if Ngozi stole. Not everyone gets caught or extremely greedy like others

Folowas dating on the side the then president. She did what she had to do to get ahead. She was a tailor to the then president and his wife sis. So what does the then president need to do business with a trailor ma’am ? Yes, it was gifted and it wasn’t because of any business. Abeg shift
If you know ppl that actually matter in high society you’ll know the scoop

Shola B., Diezani, Ngozi, Folo is who I look up to in Nigeria. They’re all successful in their own way. Getting caught, not getting caught, dated the right person it doesn’t matter! They’re respected by many because of how brilliant they are and how successful they have all gotten PERIODT.

And another thing everyone claims Buhari steals as well but is their solid proof? NO. It’s speculations. Just give the same energy to the men that run this country like you do the women.

Last edited:

moonie9

$ President Elect $
Reaction score
Reactions
2,020 77 37
Alleybux
I said I DONT WANT TO JUSY CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH. Meaning I’m not going into it for the wrong reasons. Reading is fundamental.

yes Diezani is a role model to young women. She dominated a man’s world being a head huncho in NNPC
Calm down sis you sound very worked up. I understood exactly what you said. I was just pointing something out. Anyone you say this to anywhere will laugh at you.

Role model to young women is a big joke. Maybe other ambitious thieves yes. If you’re related to her I’m not sorry.

moonie9

$ President Elect $
Reaction score
Reactions
2,020 77 37
Alleybux
You mentioned you didn’t have any friends you’re gonna need some for politics
You also need to be able to get your point across without being defensive and getting angry to keep those friends
No one is here to attack you hun.
If anyone wants to steal they sure as hell can nothing I can do about it.

I’d say good luck but I wouldn’t mean it lol. I actually want this country to grow.

Shadyaszady

La Jefa.
Reaction score
Reactions
5,099 119 2
Alleybux
Abeg shift
If you know ppl that actually matter in high society you’ll know the scoop
Abeg shift? Is that what you say when there’s a counter view to your views? A bit uncouth. Anyway you mentioned you’re about to graduate so I understand your angst.

They were business partners. Ask your SD who you claim wants to help you with a come up in Nigeria. If he’s that big as you claim, he will know F0l0runs0 and IBeeBee were business partners. You were not born when they were business partners.

Do you know any scoop or you’re just going by hearsay or what your SD tells you?

Last edited:

Shadyaszady

La Jefa.
Reaction score
Reactions
5,099 119 2
Alleybux
Calm down sis you sound very worked up. I understood exactly what you said. I was just pointing something out. Anyone you say this to anywhere will laugh at you.

Role model to young women is a big joke. Maybe other ambitious thieves yes. If you’re related to her I’m not sorry.
I don’t understand the rudeness just because someone’s view does not align with your view. Not necessary.

Shadyaszady

La Jefa.
Reaction score
Reactions
5,099 119 2
Alleybux
And another thing everyone claims Buhari steals as well but is their solid proof? NO. It’s speculations. Just give the same energy to the men that run this country like you do the women.
Stay on the topic and the topic is the three women you mentioned who stole.

When it’s time for the men I bet you they will get a more brutal view than these women. They probably have on other threads on L S A.

BTW I said the thief is IBeeBee a man and not F0l0runs0 a woman. That’s the energy you mentioned.

Last edited:

Jadaxx

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
259 120 32
Alleybux
You mentioned you didn’t have any friends you’re gonna need some for politics
You also need to be able to get your point across without being defensive and getting angry to keep those friends
No one is here to attack you hun.
If anyone wants to steal they sure as hell can nothing I can do about it.

I’d say good luck but I wouldn’t mean it lol. I actually want this country to grow.
This is what I need to learn. It's just so hard because people try to be shady

Jadaxx

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
259 120 32
Alleybux
How do i take my business to the next level.
You can do this in so many ways. I will first say you need to create an image for your business. It won't be just a random business but one that leaves a long -lasting impression on people. Do you get what I mean?

moonie9

$ President Elect $
Reaction score
Reactions
2,020 77 37
Alleybux
This is what I need to learn. It's just so hard because people try to be shady
I hear meditation helps

For me. I just note things down mentally. If a person seems to act or speak shady to you consistently. Quietly cut them off

If they directly attack or insult you then you can do whatever

Generally anything that doesn’t start or stop your bag shouldn’t move you

AJazzy

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
314 13
Alleybux
Hi Ladies, desperately in need of help/sound advice. I need to get a job for starters that’ll put me in the right circles. I have an MBA and I’ve been out of work for over a year now, the labour market in Nigeria is horrible, luckily I have a man that takes care of me but I’m tired of sitting on my ass and doing nothing.

Nawa4U

Pick up
Reaction score
Reactions
7,654 242 68
Alleybux
Hi Ladies, desperately in need of help/sound advice. I need to get a job for starters that’ll put me in the right circles. I have an MBA and I’ve been out of work for over a year now, the labour market in Nigeria is horrible, luckily I have a man that takes care of me but I’m tired of sitting on my ass and doing nothing.
Hello!!! I think you can look into E-commerce ( dropshipping) I am actually in the middle of starting it, there are so many helpful YouTube videos you can watch.