Quantcast

A 10-year-old Palestinian girl breaks down while talking to MEE

Taralynn23

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,541 3,359 1,981
Alleybux
someone said the tide is turning and I hope they’re right. I see more people sympathetic and pissed the us is giving Israel 4 billion a year.

MrsBasset

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
13,391 1,939 112
Alleybux
The crazy thing is all of this can be stopped if governments (UK/US) put sanctions on Israel. They obviously don’t want to since they are funding them and providing them with arms/military power. Defo worth checking out this video:

Happy to see more people are being vocal against these blatant war crimes.

Last edited:

GangstaGlam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,943 1,107 403
Alleybux
The crazy thing is all of this can be stopped if governments (UK/US) put sanctions on Israel. They obviously don’t want to since they are funding them and providing them with arms/military power. Happy to see more people are being vocal against these blatant war crimes.
The UK started this situation,yet they go on like nothing happened. Palestinian people don't hate Israelis they hate the Israeli government and they just want their land back. Most Jewish people are disgusted at what's happening to Palestinians.

merlinn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,283 7,052 1,360
Alleybux
The crazy thing is all of this can be stopped if governments (UK/US) put sanctions on Israel. They obviously don’t want to since they are funding them and providing them with arms/military power. Happy to see more people are being vocal against these blatant war crimes.

It´s not only the money the weapons manufacturer make, people would have a good life, if this stops. And not only there, but all over the world..

People, who have a good life, you can´t control so easy. The vibration of the whole Earth would rise and they will lose total control over it (the ones, that are really behind all these wars).

Dior Addict

In Meek We Trust ⟨™⟩
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
903,233 77,595 5,116
Alleybux
someone said the tide is turning and I hope they’re right. I see more people sympathetic and pissed the us is giving Israel 4 billion a year.

It’s honestly infuriating that Black Americans can’t get a dollar in reparations but somehow the government has spare change to fund a genocide.

bookdragon

do no harm but take no crap
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
180,186 3,448 756
Alleybux
I think the pandemic really forced Americans to face how poor and neglected by their government they are. It really is the ghetto compared to other first world countries and not because the money isn't there. People are starting to realize what the US government does internationally IS their business and a lot of times, is at their expense. Israel's spent 70 years colonizing Palestine on taxpayer's dimes, it's actually ludicrous.

Incokneegrow

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;
Reaction score
Reactions
525,786 16,845 5,593
Alleybux
I saw this video the other day and it just tears you to pieces

I really hate that kids have to live in these environments. It have to be scary as hell as an adult. Cant imagine how terrifying it is for children

Ernada

High IQ-ER KO's Kangaroo
Reaction score
Reactions
237,394 21,161 10,192
Alleybux
The crazy thing is all of this can be stopped if governments (UK/US) put sanctions on Israel. They obviously don’t want to since they are funding them and providing them with arms/military power. Defo worth checking out this video:

Happy to see more people are being vocal against these blatant war crimes.

Britain is irrelevent, they cannot hold up Israel alone, it is the US saving Israel. Specifically, we gave them iron dome, all their fighter planes and weapons and missiles.

America uses Israel to keep the flow of oil, keep the suez open and bomb up all the arabs without having to fight them directly. Israel is 100% dependent on the USA, and arab states always backstab USA which is why they prop up Israel. US politicians will never abandon Israel. Biden attacked Bush in the 00s for not being pro-israel enough.

Imemyself

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,485 4,062 3,818
Alleybux

I really hate that kids have to live in these environments. It have to be scary as hell as an adult. Cant imagine how terrifying it is for children

Kid is completely broken...what will he become if he makes it to adulthood...and then people will judge him totally without taking his trauma into consideration. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

As long as the US backs israel...as long as Jewish people hold key positions in the American government, nothing will change.

merlinn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,283 7,052 1,360
Alleybux
I just watched one of Boreans videos and he said something, that reminded me, why they let this things happen and even force it:

About terrorizing the subconscious mind:

A lot of people are traumatized or murdered in a brutal way and all of these things get recorded in our shared subconscious.
And it will manifest in all of us ! The trauma that´s being inflicted upon people, it will reflect upon all of us.

Through this, they hold the vibration down on Earth.

Roop Ki Rani

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,757 1,163 1,799
Alleybux

I hope so I was thinking the same thing.
There's been a few protests in the UK as well.

Here2lurk2

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,908 380 426
Alleybux

This child has died from an air strike unfortunately

Here2lurk2

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,908 380 426
Alleybux
Kid is completely broken...what will he become if he makes it to adulthood...and then people will judge him totally without taking his trauma into consideration. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

As long as the US backs israel...as long as Jewish people hold key positions in the American government, nothing will change.
He never got to make it to adulthood
He passed away when Israelis bombed

o. munroe

❤️ ignoring 2023 & 2024 fonts ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
125,417 1,824 148
Alleybux
I don’t understand how people can see videos like this, see Palestinians crying and in despair and losing their homes and lives and then proudly say they stand with Israel. I really can’t.

Imemyself

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,485 4,062 3,818
Alleybux
I don’t understand how people can see videos like this, see Palestinians crying and in despair and losing their homes and lives and then proudly say they stand with Israel. I really can’t.

Especially those evangelicals....so called religious people..but we already know they are trash.

Kittycentral

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,605 1,663 4,326
Alleybux

Because the problem is not Israel, it is Hamas!!
Israel is simply doing what every nation who gets attacked should do: defend its citizens.
Like sh!t, the US invaded Afghanistan after being attacked once!!
Israel has been attacked by the Muslim world for decades since day one of its creation in 1948.
Britain flattened out Dresden (killing thousands) when the German attacked it.
Y’all need to stop being obtuse about the real issue, and as I said it is Hamas. Once they stop with their jihad Israel would have no reason to be defensive. Have you seen Israel attacking Egypt or Jordan or the West Bank (where some Palestinians reside) recently? What no?! Maybe because they stopped attacking it!

The Muslim world has dozens of countries yet everybody is fµck!ng outraged that the single Jewish state is protecting its tiny existence against terrorists.

Your energy should be about taking down Hamas.
Otherwise your Free Palestine cries are hypocritical and would do no good in the long run, because you are not addressing the root of the issue: that a terrorist organization is running the show in Gaza.

DE838F6B-6E43-4FD3-A84A-EBE4F25E9BFE.jpeg

44A7449F-2747-4F3A-9F0D-D4A7F8897647.jpeg

ACE563E8-4A73-4DC0-A5A4-539C15E2DBE7.jpeg

This guy is a Palestinian living in Israel.

Last edited:

Maxine

Diana Incarnate
Reaction score
Reactions
176,459 4,004 747
Alleybux
It’s honestly infuriating that Black Americans can’t get a dollar in reparations but somehow the government has spare change to fund a genocide.
African Americans have suffered under the US regime and deserved reparations. But every year they tell y’all they don’t have the money or that it would be unfair to people. It makes no sense because refusing to give help to Black Americans while funneling the money into aid for Israel is fµck!n ridiculous. It’s like France and Haiti; they tell us they wanna suck it up but actively sabotage Haitians every step of the way. fµck the US government and fµck Zionism.

HayleySmith

HayleyDFischer
Reaction score
Reactions
22,363 1,305 2,290
Alleybux

I don’t know… that conflict has been ongoing forever and this is not the first time people have talked against it.

Remember #freepalestine trending a few years ago?

I am afraid in a couple weeks it will be history and back to business as usual.

THE STANDARD

GTFO!
Reaction score
Reactions
263,434 7,004 6,888
Alleybux
Because the problem is not Israel, it is Hamas!!
Israel is simply doing what every nation who gets attacked should do: defend its citizens.
Like sh!t, the US invaded Afghanistan after being attacked once!!
Israel has been attacked by the Muslim world for decades since day one of its creation in 1948.
Britain flattened out Dresden (killing thousands) when the German attacked it.
Y’all need to stop being obtuse about the real issue, and as I said it is Hamas. Once they stop with their jihad Israel would have no reason to be defensive. Have you seen Israel attacking Egypt or Jordan or the West Bank (where some Palestinians reside) recently? What no?! Maybe because they stopped attacking it!

The Muslim world has dozens of countries yet everybody is fµck!ng outraged that the single Jewish state is protecting its tiny existence against terrorists.

Your energy should be about taking down Hamas.
Otherwise your Free Palestine cries are hypocritical and would do no good in the long run, because you are not addressing the root of the issue: that a terrorist organization is running the show in Gaza.

View attachment 2557060
View attachment 2557063

View attachment 2557077

The fact that Israel can flatten entire buildings in Gaza and the Muslim world pretty much stays silent says everything. Those living in the West, FAR from the Middle East are the loudest with the FreePalestine which most have NO idea how this situation even got started.

WhewChileTheJello

Leftest Mafia Mama
Reaction score
Reactions
126,169 2,056 548
Alleybux

Man with the rampant homelessness and underemployed population here it burns my biscuit that they take this money to fund that bµllsh!t. Hell student loans could all be paid off. Internet access could be more widely disbursed. Schools could be renovated. Bridges repaired.

Kittycentral

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,605 1,663 4,326
Alleybux
The fact that Israel can flatten entire buildings in Gaza and the Muslim world pretty much stays silent says everything. Those living in the West, FAR from the Middle East are the loudest with the FreePalestine which most have NO idea how this situation even got started.

The fact that Israel can flatten all of Gaza but doesn’t, and always announces before a retaliation attack, and that it only attacks places of Hamas operations (and yes ppl Hamas uses buildings which also house apartments to run their operations and store weapons- ie human shields)

I have no idea with free Palestine, I want Palestinians to have their own country and be free and happy and thrive, it is also in the entire region best interest.

Surreal

⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
241,875 7,370 6,303
Alleybux
Man with the rampant homelessness and underemployed population here it burns my biscuit that they take this money to fund that bµllsh!t. Hell student loans could all be paid off. Internet access could be more widely disbursed. Schools could be renovated. Bridges repaired.

Exactly. They need to stop giving money to Israel. Israel boasts about being "self-sustaining," but keeps taking money from us. And our dumb ass government keeps giving it. People in West Asia/The Middle East are always going to be fighting with each other. They can't get along. They got like at least three different religions battling it out constantly although they basically worship the same god.

Their issues with each other are long and old and will outlive us and them. We shouldn't get involved with any of it, and definitely should not be funding it. We need to leave the whole of West Asia alone. It's just one mess after the other. Too many things and people in our own country need attention, need that money.

Rayven Lashea

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,246 297 79
Alleybux
Britain is irrelevent, they cannot hold up Israel alone, it is the US saving Israel. Specifically, we gave them iron dome, all their fighter planes and weapons and missiles.

America uses Israel to keep the flow of oil, keep the suez open and bomb up all the arabs without having to fight them directly. Israel is 100% dependent on the USA, and arab states always backstab USA which is why they prop up Israel. US politicians will never abandon Israel. Biden attacked Bush in the 00s for not being pro-israel enough.

Thank you for breaking it down. I never really understood why my country has so much interest and invested in Israel. I hate how a few people can cause harm to entire nations.

bookdragon

do no harm but take no crap
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
180,186 3,448 756
Alleybux
My feed is covered in grief, it's overwhelming. I lost it at this picture

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley