Quantcast

A Black man asked if I can compete with women of other races...

BrizAy

I pay them all in dust.
Reaction score
Reactions
105,502 3,511 1,102
Alleybux
Or why would a six-figure man of another race want me when I stated (jokingly) that BW can find more men with means if they didnt just limit themselves to Black men. I didnt put down BM, just made the point that while a small percent of BM makes 6 figures, that women who wanted a man making that could expand her options. The topic was about BW having to share BM if they wanted a man making 100K or above.

I was insulted because I am attractive (non-ambiguous) & am not a hardcore team divestor, but want to see us happy no matter who we’re with. But his insinuation was that I, a Black woman, could not get a man of another race simply because I am Black & am no match for women of other races. Is this what some BM truly feel about us??

Pressley

Consciousness Over Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
482,530 14,137 13,201
Alleybux
IF this is true, you should have told him, I don't COMPETE. I am the STANDARD. Only a fool thinks otherwise. I don't play with self haters. Sounds like some divisive bull that's posted here daily by people obsessed with making BW feel worthless and it's not gonna happen. When nothing else is standing, BW will be here.
End thread.

Cheverly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,376 669 271
Alleybux
I wouldn't worry about it. I've had men of other races, and yeah making 6 figures, want to get married. I wasn't really feeling them like that. If a black man doesn't see your value that's fine, it honestly does not stop other men from seeing it.

chocoLate290

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
87,971 4,207 1,986
Alleybux
What an insecure looser. He hates himself, he hates being black that’s why he tried to make you feel bad about yourself for having high standards as a black woman. I would say ignore these clowns, fix your crown cause you’re a queen and go after what you want. Dont even pay attention to these men, they try to always tell women that our standards are too high, it’s cause they are losers who feel some type of way about our high standards. Lol, pay him dust and go after your goals

Last edited:

O Hellnaw

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,437 1,056 15
Alleybux
You don’t need anyone to verify your worth as a woman. You are worthy periodt. Don’t even consider the opinions of such idiots.

AnnStPatrick

Wife of James St. Patrick✨
Reaction score
Reactions
33,641 2,972 3,393
Alleybux
Or why would a six-figure man of another race want me when I stated (jokingly) that BW can find more men with means if they didnt just limit themselves to Black men. I didnt put down BM, just made the point that while a small percent of BM makes 6 figures, that women who wanted a man making that could expand her options. The topic was about BW having to share BM if they wanted a man making 100K or above.

I was insulted because I am attractive (non-ambiguous) & am not a hardcore team divestor, but want to see us happy no matter who we’re with. But his insinuation was that I, a Black woman, could not get a man of another race simply because I am Black & am no match for women of other races. Is this what some BM truly feel about us??
Wow, this was so out of place, there was no reason for him to be that rude. Some people lack simple manners. Smh. Yes, there are some ignorant men with this believe and you were unfortunate to have come across one. I'm sorry sis .

EZIO AUDITORE

In a 3some w/Kakashi & Satoru Gojo
Reaction score
Reactions
31,277 657 312
Alleybux
Why are you asking for a black man's opinion? If you want another man from another race who makes 6 figures, you certainly can.

Pan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,396 337 138
Alleybux
I would never engage in a topic like this with any man. I would have politely walked away.

BrizAy

I pay them all in dust.
Reaction score
Reactions
105,502 3,511 1,102
Alleybux
Why are you asking for a black man's opinion? If you want another man from another race who makes 6 figures, you certainly can.
I didnt ask for his opinion. He said the only way for BW to get a man of means is to share. I said, no we can date out.

badgirl lala

Proud **** and Misandrist, Unapologetically Black
Reaction score
Reactions
95,902 3,031 1,919
Alleybux
He was probably just butt hurt and trying to attack your self esteem. He went with the low hanging fruit most likely to get a reaction out of you. Everyone tries to make BW out to be angry about BM dating IR. BM are worse. I've experienced it. They get all up in their feelings big time if they see you with a non BM.

EZIO AUDITORE

In a 3some w/Kakashi & Satoru Gojo
Reaction score
Reactions
31,277 657 312
Alleybux
I didnt ask for his opinion. He said the only way for BW to get a man of means is to share. I said, no we can date out.
Next time don't ask. His opinion (and other men's opinions) do not matter.

All About Me Now

La Vie Delicate
Reaction score
Reactions
52,265 1,437 300
Alleybux
From the men who can't compete on the world stage with other men and who dropped the ball globally when it comes to economics. Oh ok

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux

I bet he has no smoke for BM who date out!

jeido

charidotes dolius charmophron
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
43,092 673 315
Alleybux
I've read comments like that on Youtube/social media... Maybe it helps them sleep at night to spout such crap?

They're also trying to shake your confidence so you'll stay in the black-only dating pool.

emptybubbles

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,684 461 239
Alleybux
If this is real, this is a very strange dialogue, especially for a BW to be having with a man of any race but also because I can't even picture how this conversation would have flowed irl.

Also, what kind of weird response is "can you compete with other races of women?". Black men don't realize that when they try to tear black women down when a perceived criticism is leveled their way, they just make us as a collective look bad lol. It's as if to say "well I might be trash but what about you, you're trash too." So we're all just trash then? Hurray you won the argument!...dumbass.
jhbgvcd.gif

W I L L O W

Not home yet
Reaction score
Reactions
241,908 11,077 2,903
Alleybux
I know in his mind, he thought that was a clever thing to say but... its very anti-black. If he were none black, this would be considered racist banter. I don't understand why he thinks other societies will treat him better in contrast to you . I've never understood this way of thinking.

I also think it's very shocking to see someone say that so boldly.

PisceanPrincess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,178 722 287
Alleybux
Sis I translated for you!
"if a Black man doesn't want a Black woman then why would a better, more valuable non-black man? with all those options he has, he doesn't have to take whatever he can get to climb up the hierarchy!"
-----
In that case, why would men at the 'top' care what men at the 'bottom' want? their circumstances aren't the same. someone who is begging doesn't move the same as someone with ample options. there's no reason to hyperfocus on 'choosing up' because...they're already up lmao. they can choose whomever they like? okay sure and for whatever reasons. they can choose to focus less on race because they don't need a woman to pull them up the ladder, and instead consider personality, culture, mutual interests, etc.

The same goes for class tbh, which is why I always laugh at poor men telling women what rich men want lmao.

Black men who say things like this are telling you exactly how much self-esteem they have. Because confident and self-respecting Black men don't see the world like this lol. They actually love themselves, so they seek the parts of their identity they value the most in women partners (this goes for the gays too!).

I could go into a whole essay about how what you seek in a partner says about your own self-concept but I have real homework to do lmao. I'll just say that focusing on one factor (race, money, culture, whatever) makes for a one-dimensional individual and short-lived relationship.

Psalm

I groan back and sometimes I do so viciously
Reaction score
Reactions
283,921 18,832 4,093
Alleybux
This is such a stupid assessment. I remember when a friend boyfriend cheated with a Mexican and she said she can’t compete with other races as if other races don’t have Roseanne Barr’s, Tori Spelling’s Melissa McCarthy’s etc. hell yeah we look a million times better!

Sapien

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,494 67 39
Alleybux
Telling you otherwise is not in his best interest which is what he thinks shouldn't matter to you. Do yourself a favor, from now on don't have these conversations with black males or black male identified women.

JonathanFrakes

BLACK AMERICAN- you are BEAUTIFUL!
Reaction score
Reactions
193,902 5,004 1,118
Alleybux
The wayyyyyyyyy I wouldnt be caught dead in a conversation with an idiot like this. OP some people are just literal waste of time. This man and his opinion means NOTHING. No bearing on ANYTHING. He thinks his sad insecure thoughts in his head and tries to justify it to himself. That's where the importance ends. Very insignificant

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
This is such a stupid assessment. I remember when a friend boyfriend cheated with a Mexican and she said she can’t compete with other races as if other races don’t have Roseanne Barr’s, Tori Spelling’s Melissa McCarthy’s etc. hell yeah we look a million times better!
I'm guessing your friend's boyfriend is the type who is more forgiving of a non-black woman's looks than a black woman's looks.

BrizAy

I pay them all in dust.
Reaction score
Reactions
105,502 3,511 1,102
Alleybux
If this is real, this is a very strange dialogue, especially for a BW to be having with a man of any race but also because I can't even picture how this conversation would have flowed irl.

Also, what kind of weird response is "can you compete with other races of women?". Black men don't realize that when they try to tear black women down when a perceived criticism is leveled their way, they just make us as a collective look bad lol. It's as if to say "well I might be trash but what about you, you're trash too." So we're all just trash then? Hurray you won the argument!...dumbass.
View attachment 2472125
It was on Social media. Not in person.

MainMane

Common Sense
Reaction score
Reactions
206,052 7,698 9,951
Alleybux
It sounds like a logical follow up statement to what you said. I don’t agree with speaking negatively about black people, but Idk seems like you spinning this as if he did so unprovoked.

bigbuttjudi

Cali Girl in a DC World
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
103,701 2,515 879
Alleybux
these dusty negroes really do be trying it, don't they? black men are seriously some of the weakest minded men on earth. some of them are straight up white supremacists in black face. lawddddddd

the question is, can his black ass compete with men of other races when they take their ashy dicks out of the equation.

aquariusrising

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,191 1,431 539
Alleybux
A lot of blk men are in competition with blk women instead of other men.

I don't know why they think other races of men aren't thirsting after us, because they are. Fine, wealthy ones. This is nothing new. Blk women have always had options.

I'm not super active on Tinder but my DM's are very diverse. Asian, White, Arab etc. Blk women, do not limit yourself and don't believe the bs some blk men spout.

21-04-13-17-52-33-534_deco.jpg

Just saying. In real life, on social media non blk men aren't shy.

I'm sick of this decades long smear campaign of blk men trying to imply blk women are undesirable. It just makes other races of men more eager to step up to the plate.

Contemporary

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,636 4,240 1,018
Alleybux

Who cares what they feel? That's some beta male sh!t. An increasing number of black women don't even restrict ourselves to just black men in the first place. I mean, I wouldn't even keep a dude who would ask me something like that in my contacts list. He would be deletedT and blockedT. :arrogant

Anyway, ask those of us married interracially--to UMC men who are humble enough to not think their salary/net worth is anything special, by the way--if we can "compete" with other races of women. :eyeroll

Better yet, ask the white and otherwise non-black latinas who damn near break their necks checking my finger for a ring when I'm out with my husband if I can "compete" with them. :disdain

200w.gif

leblumeii

im cute.
Reaction score
Reactions
319,465 4,806 2,013
Alleybux
This is dumb lmao

Hell I've even been out with coworkers before and they've even noticed the amount of white and Asian men who literally surround my ass everytime I go out. I literally have had to beat guys off and there were tons of non-black women they could chase after if they wanted to. No intelligent man would think someone's blackness would be a deterrent, an attractive woman is an attractive woman. Sounds like he has an issue with being black in general. Refrain from talking to this dude at all because those types of men have a specific hard-on for ruining black women's lives.

Pearl Shay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
168,340 3,565 714
Alleybux
The topic was about BW having to share BM if they wanted a man making 100K or above
I don't even understand engaging in these type of weirdo, BW vs BM, Black morning show topics. All it does is stroke their egos and doesn't progress anything. Value those who value you, it's not that hard. All these back and forths with these a-holes is pointless to me. They think too much of themselves, as it is. It's always the most obnoxious, least desirable ones who want to talk about this stuff all day.