Quantcast

A Black man asked if I can compete with women of other races...

NZURI

Delete Account
Reaction score
Reactions
257,693 8,171 8,001
Alleybux
Tell that negro to worry about that target on his back. Literally the only thing these fools have is black women, and they're losing us in droves because of sh!t like this.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
Tell that negro to worry about that target on his back. Literally the only thing these fools have is black women, and they're losing us in droves because of sh!t like this.

Are you saying there are no Black females who say weird stuff? I mean it literally has been going on since the at least the '90s on tv.

bigbuttjudi

Cali Girl in a DC World
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
103,693 2,515 879
Alleybux
I am sincerely happy for you. No sarcasm here. But when you get a baby, theoretically the child will be seen as out of wedlock. Not that it matters to me, but that is what they will say.

This however doesn't mean Black women pay alimony to white men.

Anyway, a while ago I was listening to this broadcast. The topic happened to be men paying alimony.

No need to be happy for me. It's not that big of a deal to date a black man. Thry aren't that obscure. And IF I decide to have a child, I'm confused how I would have to pay a dude anything. You're just making sh!t up now.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
No need to be happy for me. It's not that big of a deal to date a black man. Thry aren't that obscure.

Of course we aren’t.

And IF I decide to have a child, I'm confused how I would have to pay a dude anything. You're just making sh!t up now.
Your post is now all over the place with the second column, but I’m still happy for your union. I can’t win with you.

Anyway, may the two of you be prosperous and have many children together.

StuckInBrum

New and Improved
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
124,978 7,361 12,218
Alleybux
I know in his mind, he thought that was a clever thing to say but... its very anti-black. If he were none black, this would be considered racist banter. I don't understand why he thinks other societies will treat him better in contrast to you . I've never understood this way of thinking.

I also think it's very shocking to see someone say that so boldly.
This is racist banter regardless. Why do black women allow black men to get away with racism and sexism but want to be over sensitive to other races of people?

StuckInBrum

New and Improved
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
124,978 7,361 12,218
Alleybux
A lot of blk men are in competition with blk women instead of other men.

I don't know why they think other races of men aren't thirsting after us, because they are. Fine, wealthy ones. This is nothing new. Blk women have always had options.

I'm not super active on Tinder but my DM's are very diverse. Asian, White, Arab etc. Blk women, do not limit yourself and don't believe the bs some blk men spout.

View attachment 2472169

Just saying. In real life, on social media non blk men aren't shy.

I'm sick of this decades long smear campaign of blk men trying to imply blk women are undesirable. It just makes other races of men more eager to step up to the plate.
I like Andrew

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
A lot of blk men are in competition with blk women instead of other men.

I don't know why they think other races of men aren't thirsting after us, because they are. Fine, wealthy ones. This is nothing new. Blk women have always had options.

I'm not super active on Tinder but my DM's are very diverse. Asian, White, Arab etc. Blk women, do not limit yourself and don't believe the bs some blk men spout.

View attachment 2472169

Just saying. In real life, on social media non blk men aren't shy.

I'm sick of this decades long smear campaign of blk men trying to imply blk women are undesirable. It just makes other races of men more eager to step up to the plate.
Nobody is trying to convince you of anything. Of course men of all races will try to get in them draws. That’s what Black men are telling you. What’s new here? Did your parents not teach you anything? :cautious: :coffee:

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
Numerous??? Where is this epidemic happening at? I only know of Rutina from Queen Sugar.
The only mental epidemic is when they all of a sudden have to pay thousands of dollars in alimony to these white dudes. Something that is unspoken about in the divesting community. But who am I to talk, I don’t have a dog in this fight. It’s one of the things they talk about in the “man o sphere”, which I do not even follow that closely. But it happens relatively a lot.

Last edited:

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,891 3,002 2,704
Alleybux
Black men that say things like that must get really pressed when they see bw married to white men. Like omg what ?? A white man married her undesirable ass?

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
Black men that say things like that must get really pressed when they see bw married to white men. Like omg what ?? A white man married her undesirable ass?
Can you explain why 85%-90% of Black men are with a Black woman?

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
why did you ignore my reply about the age breakdown of this stat?
I have not seen that particular post. Where is it? And what is there to breakdown? It is what it is, right? As long as Black men in large numbers are with Black women, your statement is irrational at best. Perhaps you can breakdown that claim about Black men, for starter.

And yes, I know a lot of Black men who became upset, when Halle Berry did Monster Ball.

"Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry recently agreed to a settlement in their child supportcase, which stipulates that, as of March 1, 2021, Berry's payments will be split in half from $16,000 per month to $8,000"

Last edited:

bellabissina

choco socialite
Reaction score
Reactions
2,235 62 20
Alleybux
They really have some issues. Yesterday I tried asking some random worker in the shop a question about a product but didn't notice I was in the way of someone. The lady politely asked to get through and I gave her space, however when her arrogant short bald man with 1 dreadlock hanging passed through he flicked his fruity hand at my face like nibba wtf. And they forgot their "jaiden" in the shop too lmao it's so weird how these men's egos get inflated as soon as they have what they think will elevate their status in society.