A brief chronology of the 1990s heavyweight division (Boxing Documentary)

The Culture

Celebrity News

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Children as young as two forced into filming live-sex shows are rescued in the Philippines
The normalization of selling kids for sex in Southeast Asia seems unmatched. The amount of women---mothers involved turns my stomach. I...
Black women are more entrepreneurial than white men
If this is true why arent black businesses thriving? Way less seed funding, economic connections, and capital at the start. Easier to build a...
UPDATE Confirmed: Kobe Bryant, 41, and daughter Gianna, 13, killed in helicopter crash
So if they were extended an invitation and chose not to go then that should let you know they just didn’t want to go. That isn’t Vanessa’s fault...
Many of you baby mamas need to stop keeping your kid away from their dad
No one is disputing that. It’s the blatant lack of accountability on the part of the women that play this game that’s the issue. It’s usually a...
UPDATE should i remind him of our date? im desperate
we went out had a great time! came back to my place, kissed etc nothing more he messaged me today i dont know what is happening we are behaving...
64% of millennials have regrets about buying their current home
I’m in my late 30s and I love being a homeowner over renting. Mind you, I bought both with my husband and we reduced our budget by a third of...
The Armie Hammer Discussion/Tea Thread
Do y’all recall Armie saying he wanted to have sex at BLM protest? Guess he was too afraid to go to the protests to live out his fantasy because...
Who is the greatest NON- BLACK singer of all time?
Freddie Mercury, George Michael, Celine Dion and I would add Christina Aguilera to that list too.
Never tell people your standards and/or requirements for a relationship.
That man is just trying to get in your pants sis lmao He said you HAVE to accept men who are 60+?? And told you part of the reason for that is...
Top Bottom