Quantcast

A Dangerous Affair (1995)

bxxcd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,825 979 136
Alleybux
I’m revisiting some TV movies I remember watching as a kid and came across A Dangerous Affair. Definitely remember this one with one of the kings and queens of daytime TV and TV films — Connie Sellecca and Gregory Harrison. This man was crazy! An alarm should have gone off in her head that he was probably a psychopath stalker as he walked up to her singing ‘I onnnly have eyes for youuuuu....’ and ‘I love talking to you’ that very same night at the party. : unamused::laughing:

Break Baby

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,847 521 53
Alleybux
Connie Sellecca. I haven’t seen her in ages. And Christopher Meloni is in this?

I love these old TV movies. Thanks for posting.

Last edited:

bxxcd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,825 979 136
Alleybux
Connie Sellecca. I haven’t seen her in ages. And Christopher Meloni in this?

I love these old TV movies. Thanks for posting.
Yep, he was. I think this was my introduction to him.

I never paid attention to this when I was younger but in the opening they do the usual TV trope of showing a bit of the climax scene and then a flashback, and I noticed the flashback was only four months before. So within only four months of meeting the man the relationship has gone off the rails and he’s shown himself as a psychopath. :expressionless: But in reality, I guess it doesn’t take much when it comes to stalking and obsession.

MissCoCoaBeach

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,842 1,479 98
Alleybux
Gregory Harrison always plays a crazy psycho husband/boyfriend and he's good at it too lol
Lies of the Heart: The Story of Laurie Kellogg
Summer of Fear
Murder at 75 Birch

Charchar46

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,246 175 21
Alleybux
The first two came up in my Youtube recommendations. I really like his films

Gregory Harrison always plays a crazy psycho husband/boyfriend and he's good at it too lol
Summer of Fear
Murder at 75 Birch

bxxcd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,825 979 136
Alleybux
Summer of Fear
Murder at 75 Birch
He’s definitely good at it. He even has a rather unhinged, ‘don’t play with me’ look. :laughing: I think it’s his sort of low forehead and deep-set eyes.

Off hand, another good TV movie/miniseries is Dead by Sunset. I can’t find a full version online but I saw it a few years ago on one of the Encore channels. Another based on a true story and with great acting by Annette O’Toole and Ken Olin. The ending was chilling.

Scratch that — I was able to find it on Dailymotion

MissCoCoaBeach

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,842 1,479 98
Alleybux
He’s definitely good at it. He even has a rather unhinged, ‘don’t play with me’ look. :laughing: I think it’s his sort of low forehead and deep-set eyes.

Off hand, another good TV movie/miniseries is Dead by Sunset. I can’t find a full version online but I saw it a few years ago on one of the Encore channels. Another based on a true story and with great acting by Annette O’Toole and Ken Olin. The ending was chilling.

Scratch that — I was able to find it on Dailymotion

I remember that movie! I watched it with my mom a long time ago. The part that stuck out to me and scared me was when *spoiler* the mom walked into the garage and the boys were building their own coffin! The mom asked them what they were doing and they said "Dad told us that we have to finish"