Quantcast

A Deeper Cut: Know Thy Enemy

Eternal Love

Renewing my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
9,214 73 30
Alleybux
Last week, we covered the Holy Spirit-our advocate and counselor and promise that we truly belong to Jesus Christ! This week, we will be covering our true and only enemies, Satan and his fallen angels. Here are the previous editions of "A Deeper Cut" in case you want to go back and review them!

Week 1: A Deeper Cut: The Jesus of the Bible | Lipstick Alley
Week 2: A Deeper Cut: The Great I AM | Lipstick Alley
Week 3: A Deeper Cut: The Holy Spirit

Naturally, we must cover Satan and his fallen angels because many people do not have a strong enough understanding of just how insidious Satan and his fallen angels truly are. Personally, the best way I can describe Satan and his fallen angels is that they are the original and true haters, mobsters, thugs, murderers, rapists, liars, witches, deceivers, bitter betty's and originators of all sin within mankind.

I truly cannot begin to describe how much I despise Satan and his fallen angels. As Christ followers, it is our duty to look towards the Kingdom of Heaven and listen to God's voice to guide and protect us. There are so many people who are deceived (believers and non believers alike!) and unaware of just how much influence Satan has in this world. After all, Satan is the god of this world. Every institution, organization, and country you can think of is infested with Satan's influence and most people would be floored if they knew just how much our world's events were truly influenced by Satan and his fallen angels. With that said, let's get right into the Bible Study and please keep Ephesians 6:12 in mind:

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

The Backstory:

Revelation 12:7-9 "Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down-that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray."

Isaiah 14:12-15 "How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!
You said in your heart, "I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon. I will make myself like the Most High."
But you are brought down to the realm of the dead, to the depths of the pit."

Ezekiel 28:16-19 "Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you out in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings.
By your many sins and dishonest trade you have desecrated your sanctuaries. So I made a fire come out from you, and it consumed you, and I reduced you to ashes on the ground in the sight of all who were watching. All the nations who knew you are appalled at you; you have come to a horrible end and will be no more."

Luke 10:18 "..."I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven."

The Deceiver:
Genesis 3:1-5 "Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, 'You must not eat fruit from any tree in the garden'?"
"The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.'"
You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman. "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

2nd Corinthians 11:14-15 "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve."

John 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy"

Job 1:7 "The Lord said to Satan, "Where have you come from?"
Satan answered the Lord, "From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it."

Revelation 12:12 "...But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."

1st Peter 5:8 "Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour."

Luke 4:13 "When the devil had finished all his tempting, he left him until an opportune time."

1st Corinthians 14:33 "For God is not a God of confusion but of peace."

John 8:44 "...He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

The Cronies of Satan:

Genesis 6:4 "The Nephilim were on the earth in those days-and also afterward-when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown."

Job 1:6 "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them."

Numbers 13:33 "We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim) We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

Numbers 13:28 "...We even saw descendants of Anak there. The Amalekites live in the Negev; the Hittites, Jebusites and Amorites live in the hill country; and the Canaanites live near the sea and along the Jordan."

Daniel 10:13 "But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia."

Luke 8:27-30 "When Jesus stepped ashore, he was met by a demon-possessed man from the town. For a long time this man had not worn clothes or lived in a house, but had lived in the tombs. When he saw Jesus, he cried out and fell at his feet, shouting at the top of his voice, "What do you want with me Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg you, don't torture me!
For Jesus had commanded the impure spirit to come out of the man. Many times it seized him, and though he was chained hand and foot and kept under guard, he had broken the chains and had been driven by the demons into solitary places.
Jesus asked him, "What is your name?"
"Legion," he replied, because many demons had gone into him. And they begged Jesus repeatedly not to order them to go into the Abyss."

Jude 1:6 "And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling-these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day."

2nd Peter 2:4 "For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment"

James 2:19 "You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

The Deceived:
2nd Corinthians 4:4 "The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."

Luke 22:1-6 "Now the Festival of Unleavened Bread, called the Passover, was approaching, and the chief priests and the teachers of the law were looking for some way to get rid Jesus, for they were afraid of the people. Then Satan entered Judas, called Iscariot, one of the Twelve. And Judas went to the chief priests and the officers of the temple guard and discussed with them how he might betray Jesus. They were delighted and agreed to give him money. He consented, and watched for an opportunity to hand Jesus over to them when no crowd was present."

1st John 3:8;10 "The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God's child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother or sister."

Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow is the road that leads to life, and only few find it."

Hosea 4:6 "...My people are destroyed from a lack of knowledge."

2nd Thessalonians 2:9-12 "The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness."

Closing Verses:
Romans 16:20 "The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you."

Ephesians 2:1-5 "As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our flesh and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath. But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions-it is by grace you have been saved."

Revelation 20:10 "And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Please add and contribute any other verses, videos, questions, comments, etc. below! It's crucial for us believers to understand our enemy. What's to come in the future will truly shock the masses because of their lack of knowledge about Satan's influence over this world! Please do not hold back on exposing his lies, puppets, and tactics to deceive the masses!

Last edited:

Eternal Love

Renewing my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
9,214 73 30
Alleybux

A MUST-WATCH sermon about Nephilim by Pastor Stephen Darby

Eternal Love

Renewing my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
9,214 73 30
Alleybux
A couple of videos demonstrating just how deep Satan's ways are embedded within the fabric of our lives

Sheeeesh88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,492 1,576 663
Alleybux
Great post. So many people are following government, celebrities, and large institutions not realizing they are all compromised. Literally every single one has been infiltrated by Satan, the brotherhood of the Snake. The symbols are everywhere, and once you're awake to how insidious the works of Satan and his minions are, you will never look at this world the same. All of it is Dark, ALL.OF.IT. The only light here on Earth is through the Holy Spirit. Science, Academia, Technology, Medicine, Large Institutionalized Churches, etc. are all false Luciferian light.

Eternal Love

Renewing my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
9,214 73 30
Alleybux
Great post. So many people are following government, celebrities, and large institutions not realizing they are all compromised. Literally every single one has been infiltrated by Satan, the brotherhood of the Snake. The symbols are everywhere, and once you're awake to how insidious the works of Satan and his minions are, you will never look at this world the same. All of it is Dark, ALL.OF.IT. The only light here on Earth is through the Holy Spirit. Science, Academia, Technology, Medicine, Large Institutionalized Churches, etc. are all false Luciferian light.
ALL OF IT, SIS! It's very difficult to convey this to people, but all of it! There isn't anything that's hasn't been defiled by Satan in this world. All those institutions are infested by Satan's influence. Hence why Jesus said "My kingdom is not of this world."

Politics (Democrats AND Republicans), the music industry, Hollywood, sports, business, science, academia/education systems, publishing, United Nations, etc. it's all infested by Satan. Once you see it, you'll never be able to un-see it, which makes it much easier to detach yourself from the patterns of this world once you recognize all their stupid gang signs, expressions, speech patterns, etc.

I can never get behind the phrase "living my best life" in this current state of the world.

Eternal Love

Renewing my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
9,214 73 30
Alleybux
Satan's "plans" for 2025-2028 timeline for another pandemic scenario that's basically COVID-19 2.0 from a John Hopkins document
https://www.centerforhealthsecurity...ve/pubs-pdfs/2017/spars-pandemic-scenario.pdf

RESPONSE SCENARIO TIMELINE

October

The first US deaths occurred due to SPARS. Initially, these deaths were thought to (sentence is incomplete in document)

November

Cases of SPARS were reported across Minnesota and in six other states.

Thanksgiving holiday travel and Black Friday shopping facilitated spread of SPARS beyond the Midwest (26 states and multiple other countries by mid-December).

The WHO declared the SPARS pandemic to be a Public Health Emergency of International Concern.

December

No treatment or vaccine for SPARS existed, but there was some evidence that the antiviral Kalocivir could be effective as a therapeutic.

A proprietary vaccine developed and manufactured by a multinational livestock conglomerate (GMI) was proposed as a potential foundation for a human vaccine. The vaccine was developed to combat an outbreak of a similar respiratory coronavirus in hooved mammal populations in Southeast Asia, but the vaccine had not been licensed by any regulatory authority or tested in humans. There were concerns over potential (the sentence is incomplete in the document)

January

The US government contracted CynBio to develop and produce a human SPARS vaccine based on the GMI animal vaccine.

The HHS Secretary invoked the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP Act) to provide liability protection for the vaccine manufacturer and providers. Congress authorized and appropriated emergency funds under the PREP Act to provide compensation for potential adverse side effects from the vaccine.

Following reports of Kalocivir’s limited success in treating patients with severe SPARS infections, the FDA issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the antiviral. Kalocivir had been evaluated as a therapeutic for SARS and MERS, and several million doses were maintained in the SNS, which could be deployed as necessary while production capacity was established to meet demand.

The FDA, CDC, and NIH provided seemingly conflicting communications regarding the safety and efficacy of Kalocivir.

In the United States, public anxiety around SPARS resulted in extensive use of Kalocivir, frequent self-reporting of SPARS symptoms, and a surge in demand for medical care.

By late January SPARS was detected in 42 countries and all US states.

February

A lack of cultural competency in FDA and other governmental communication became apparent among various ethnic groups in the United States.

A video of 3-year-old vomiting and fainting after taking a dose of Kalocivir was widely and rapidly spread via social media, strengthening opposition to the EUA.

March

The FDA released updated efficacy and side effect information for Kalocivir. Social media reports regarding Kalocivir were more ubiquitous than official releases.

The UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency and the European Medicines Agency jointly authorized the emergency use of a new antiviral, VMax, in the United Kingdom and throughout the Eurpoean Union. Some Americans attempted to gain access to VMax online or by traveling to Europe.

April

The CDC publicized an updated (and significantly lower) case fatality rate in the United States; the perception of lesser risk triggered a drop in public interest.

May

Production of Corovax, the SPARS vaccine produced by CynBio, was well underway.

Federal agencies initiated a communications campaign using well-known public figures with mixed results. Polls indicated a 15-23% increase in SPARS and Kalocivir knowledge nationwide. Hip hop icon BZee had success promoting public health messaging with an online video clip, but he lost credibility when he compared volunteers for Corovax trials with “volunteers” from the Tuskegee syphilis study. Similarly, former President Bennett provided a non-committal response when asked if she would want Kalocivir for her new grandson.

Public health agencies discovered that a relatively new social media platform, UNEQL, was being used as a primary means of communication in college-aged populations.

June

Corovax entered the final stage of its expedited review, and production capacity was increased. Ten million doses were expected to be available by July with fifty million more in August.

The CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practice (ACIP) announced vaccine priority groups. Healthcare providers were not included as a priority, inciting protests by doctors and nurses across the country.

In order to prioritize distribution of limited Corovax supply, the federal government requested that states report summary information for patient electronic health records (EHRs) to estimate the number of individuals in high-risk populations. This effort was met with resistance from the public, who protested the federal government accessing their private medical information.

July

A week prior to initiating the nationwide vaccination program, damage to a power grid in the Pacific Northwest resulted in a widespread power outage that lasted two weeks. State and local public health agencies initiated communications programs using posters and flyers to promote the vaccination program in the absence of electronic media.

Social media efforts across the country promoted the vaccination campaign, and crowdsourced data helped to increase efficiency in distributing the vaccine.

August

The Corovax vaccination program met resistance from several groups: alternative medicine proponents, Muslims, African Americans, and anti-vaccination activists. Initially operating independently, these groups banded together via social media to increase their influence.

September

Japan announced that it would not approve Corovax for use in Japan in favor of developing and producing its own vaccine.

October

College students predominantly on the east and west coasts, staged protests against the unequal global availability of Corovax. Vaccination rates among these students were below average for college students in other areas of the country.

November

The anti-anti-vaccine movement, formed in the wake of the 2015 measles outbreak in the United States, reignited their efforts to combat the anti-vaccination super-group. The FDA, CDC and other federal agencies also redoubled their communications efforts to promote the Corovax campaign.

An increasing number of post-SPARS pneumonia cases were reported across the country.

December

The nationwide vaccination program was expanded beyond the initial priority populations to include the rest of the country.

Federal agencies initiated a vaccination communication program involving targeted online advertisements.

February

Post-SPARS pneumonia cases stressed inventories of antibiotics across the country. The HHS Secretary authorized distribution of the oldest lots of antibiotics from the SNS to supplement the antibiotic supply nationwide.

Tests of antibiotics in the SNS inventory determined that 94% of the remaining antibiotics in the oldest lots maintained sufficient potency. Tests conducted in August 2026 provided the basis for extending the expiration of these lots from 2027 to 2029.

March

Rumors spread via traditional and social media that the government was dispensing expired antibiotics.

Alyssa Karpowitz, a leader in the natural medicine movement, sought medical care at an emergency department after natural remedies failed to resolve her son’s bacterial pneumonia. After successful treatment with proper antibiotics from the SNS supply, she touted the benefits of “expired” antibiotics in her social media circles.

April

Crowd-sourced and independent epidemiology analysis of Corovax side effects conflicted with official federal reports. The independent analyses gained popularity in traditional and social media due to visual presentation and interactive content. Government attempts to respond with data and press releases largely failed.

May

Reports of Corovax side effects began to gain traction. Several parents of children who experienced neurological symptoms after receiving the vaccination sued the federal government and CynBio. The lawsuit was dropped when they learned of compensation funds available through the PREP Act and the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund.

November

Initial reports of long-term side effects of the Corovax vaccine emerged. These reports arose primarily from those in the initial priority (high-risk) populations and were few in number. With little available data and numerous pre-existing conditions, initial studies were unable to identify a statistically significant association with any long-term effects. Claims for compensation were placed on indefinite hold until further data could be gathered and analysis completed.

In response to public demand for long-term side effect compensation, the HHS Secretary invited Congress to conduct an independent investigation of the federal compensation process to alleviate concerns of impropriety.

The public and media pressured Congress to increase the funds authorized for compensation under the PREP Act.

August

The SPARS pandemic was officially declared to be over; however, experts remain concerned about domestic animal reservoirs and the potential for future outbreaks.

Last edited:

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom