Quantcast

A Deeper Cut: The Seven Seals (Last Days Prophecies Part 2)

Eternal Love

Renewing my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
9,214 73 30
Alleybux
Last time, we covered an introduction to last day prophecies. We are getting closer and closer to the seals being unleashed and it's time we grow stronger and bolder in our faith and relationship with Christ in order to endure what's to come. There's no room for sugarcoating or holding onto the old ways of this world. Trust no man to save you over Jesus. The church has done a terrible job preparing people for the end of the age, but Lord willing us grassroots followers can reach whoever we can while we're still connected on the internet! Remember, there will come a time there will be no internet, electricity, etc. so we don't have much time left in this setting. Cast all your anxieties unto the Lord! This week, we are going to cover the seven seals and I'll be including some prophetic words as well.

Here's the intro to the last days prophecies lesson:

Fair warning! Some of these prophetic words are not easy to take in initially, but it's up to you to seek the Lord and ask for confirmation/guidance. Trust Him when He said "Let no man deceive you." He really means that. Do not get caught up, aligning yourselves with politicians (ALL of them, literally) because they're all in the New World Order, Agenda 2030, Agenda 21, Project Bluebeam, CERN, etc. I want as many of y'all as possible to understand these concepts by Scripture, sermons, prophetic words, etc. so not only you can understand, but that you can warn others as well! Men's hearts will be failing at the sights that are to come, but YOU can be a light unto others and reassure them that Jesus can SAVE them. Man-made strength ain't gonna cut it or relying on the world's systems that will soon be burning to a crisp.

With that said, let's dive into the seven seals:

First Seal: The Conqueror

Revelation 6:1-2 "Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer."

(The Conqueror aka the anti-christ, the beast, the son of perdition, the man of sin, the lawless one will soon be officially stepping unto the scene. We ALL know him very well if anyone knows anything about U.S politics.

I'll quote this lyric from Lauryn Hill's song "Mystery of Iniquity": When the Son of Perdition is (a former) Commander in Chief

Do not fall for any man that says he alone can save the day if he ain't Jesus! When you read through Scripture and other prophetic words, keep an open mind and consider that we know NOT know everything there is to know about these politicians. This nation was founded by freemasons who all serve Satan-every one of those politicians, civil rights leaders, etc. It's VERY important to grasp a basic understanding of freemasonry to accept many of these revelations without getting caught up in your natural perception of this world).

For it is written in Matthew 24:5 "For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ', and will deceive many."

Second Seal: Conflict on Earth

Revelation 6:3-4 "When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword."

(Remember the protests and riots the past year (from the Capitol, George Floyd, etc.?) Expect more of these phenomenon but magnified as Satan LOVES orchestrating false flags (artificial conflict planned by the elites!) These conflicts are not as organic as the media portrays them to be and they love to use the classic divide and conquer technique to bring together their New World Order. Don't fall for it and do not get caught up in the streets!)

Third Seal: Scarcity on Earth

Revelation 6:5-6 "When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

(Food and water will be scarce but for those who abide in the Most High can be provided for! Remove yourselves from the patterns of this world and hasten to His throne, ask Jesus to cleanse you with His precious blood so He can provide food and water for your family! He can do anything if you fully trust in Him to work miracles in You! Did He not feed 5,000 men and promise that greater works we'll do than His because He goes to the Father? Also, if you can start stocking up on food and supplies and remember to help neighbors out because Jesus loves the poor! He'll replenish your supplies and reward you greatly for helping others in need!

Also, avoid FEMA and other government assistance because they do not care about you nor will their help be for free! Man-made solutions always come with unexpected costs! Do not trust FEMA!)

Fourth Seal: Widespread Death on Earth

Revelation 6:7-8 "When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth."

(Consider the current COVID-19 pandemic and ask yourself: doesn't this appear to be a warm-up of some sorts for the fourth seal? Expect more pestilences to be released and consider Psalm 23 & 91 for protection from the Most High and hide inside His secret place!)

Fifth Seal: The Cry of the Martyrs

Revelation 6:9-11 "When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed."

(Sadly, I must be completely honest and warn y'all that persecution is coming upon all true followers of Jesus Christ everywhere! Satan knows his time is very short and will be warring severely with us during this time. Be faithful unto death and your reward will be plentiful as Jesus warned us that His kingdom is not of this world.)

Sixth Seal: Cosmic Disturbances

I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

(This is CERN/Project Bluebeam coming into fruition! Satan and his minions will use this event to put together their New World Order and claim that fallen angels disguised as aliens will help save the day. The anti-christ will be ushered in, acting as if he's the one to bring the world as one. This event is known also as the "Three Days of Darkness" where only those filled with the Holy Spirit will be protected from the gross darkness when Planet X comes colliding towards the earth.

Afterwards, comes the rapture for those appointed to this event along with 144,000 sealed saints that will help Jesus complete special tasks according to Revelation 7.)

Seventh Seal: Prelude to the Seven Trumpets

Revelation 8:1-6 "When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets. Then another angel, having a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, ascended before God from the angel’s hand. Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it to the earth. And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake. So the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound."

(There's a lot going on in these seven seals and it's so important to prepare spiritually right now! Get right with the Lord now so it's less painful and shocking later! I'll provide sermons, teachings, and prophetic words for everyone to consider! Believe in your heart and confess that Jesus is Christ and you will be saved by Him! He's waiting for more and more of y'all to surrender to His will and plan for you! We are at the end of the age.)

@Humblesiren @Wldflwr @Gigiangel @MimiKing @Nicole elocin @Quietkept @Rhiannon @Sheeeesh88 @~Blu_Charisma~ @Way to Love @Morning @PrincessNeice @DeeWins007 @pretty_pearl @poppy1 @sipmeslowly @Northside @BPTtrifling @Mymamadshetold @AHardAct2Follow @Quietkept @Freeda Bandita @existentialcrisis @TinyAmazon @Msmewthebs @Coco Campbell @ynwnan @Cheeseballs @AaaBb @DeeWins007 @Diamond649 @MariJay @fancygyal @uglyvirgo @hcatx

Eternal Love

Renewing my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
9,214 73 30
Alleybux
A Prophetic Word from a brother named Jeff Byerly
1623043927814.png

3-31-20

I see many of My saints, My chosen ones looking intently at the patterns and signs that are in the days that you are now in. Many have been revealed things by Me but they are expecting the transformation and the gathering together in the air too soon. Most of My holy-chosen-remnant- bride have been taught doctrines that are in error. These were originated by demons but men spread them far and wide. These doctrines have caused many in My body confusion over the last 2 generations. When they were first brought forth it was not as much of an issue but this is the generation that will see My return, so it is very important that you understand that these last days are not going to happen as most men have been taught. All scripture and every prophetic dream and word that I have given will come to pass.

These are the coming events that I have revealed to this messenger and in the scriptures. He does not have a 100% understanding of everything that will happen, no man does, but what I have told him will happen. I have given him understanding of the order of which they will occur but I HAVE NOT GIVEN HIM DATES.

(Matt. 24:6-8) The birth pains of the kingdom will continue to intensify and come closer together. There will be even bigger earthquakes in various places, civil wars and wars nations rising against nation will continue. The ships that I have told you about (Ronald Reagan and Abraham Lincoln) will be struck and in accordance with what became of their namesakes. (Rev. 6:3-4 the second seal finishes) When this happens war will spread seemingly everywhere very quickly. (Rev 6:5-6 Third seal)Then the fiery kickoff event upon the tower that bears the name of the current king of America in “the big apple” will occur and the king will be taken away like Belshazzar. The economy of America and then the world will begin to totally collapse. It is then that the little horn or beast arises to resume his seat of power in America but he will not stop there. (Hosea 6:1-3, Joel 2:23-24) This is when the great anointing of the former and latter rain takes place to strengthen My chosen-remnant-bride. (Rev 6: 7-8) Then death shall arise everywhere and claim one-quarter of the earth by sword, famine, pestilence and beasts of the earth. (Rev.13) The beast Will be given power to extend his authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation, all the inhabitants of the earth, everyone whose name has not been written since the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb who has been slain, will fall down and worship him. He will cause all these to take his mark in and on the right hand or forehead in order to buy or sell. Some of you will be imprisoned and some will be put to death by the sword. I will strengthen these by My Spirit and they shall endure patiently. (Rev. 6:9-11 the fifth seal) This but for a little season until the number should be fulfilled. (Rev 6:12-17) Then I shall avenge the blood of those who were put to death for not taking the mark of the beast and for those who were put to death for keeping My word and (Rev.12:11) keeping the testimony of the covenant of My blood and loving not their earthly lives to the death. The day of the LORD shall come! My wrath will be poured out upon the unrepentant, evil, wicked sinners and they shall not escape. A global earthquake shall take place because of the asteroid sent by My hand. The sun will be blackened and the moon will turn to blood, the fallen ones from the second heaven shall again fall, this time to the earth along with many meteors that shall cause great destruction with fire. This is when the days of Noah shall return “As the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating (human flesh) and drinking (human blood), marrying (human women) and giving (human women) in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark.” (Matt 24:37-38)(Daniel 12:1-3) At this time those who died in Me shall arise from the dust of the earth and (1 Thess 4:15-16)those that are alive and remain shall be transformed (1 Cor. 15:52) in a moment, in a twinkling of an eye. (Daniel 12:1-3)Those who are spiritually wise will (Isaiah 60:1-5) arise and shine brightly for their light has come and the glory of the Lord has risen upon them like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead many to righteousness, will shine like the stars forever and ever. For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples;
but the Lord will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you.
And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising. (Matthew 9:37-38, John 4:35) This is the great harvest. (John 14:12) This is when the greater works than what I did upon the earth will take place. (Hab. 1:5) Greater things than you can even imagine will take place. You would not believe Me if I were to tell you them! (Rev. 7:1-8, Rev 14: 1-5) This will be the work of the 144000 also called (Rev. 11) My 2 witnesses, 2 olive trees and the 2 lampstands standing before Me the God of the earth. And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. After three and a half days, My spirit of life will enter into them, and they will stand upon their feet and great fear will fall upon the unrepentant. They will hear a great voice from heaven saying unto them, “Come up hither!” And they will ascend up to heaven in a cloud and even your enemies will see. (1 Thess. 4:17) This is when you who are alive and remain on the earth will simultaneously be caught up (or raptured) together with the resurrected ones in the clouds to meet Me in the air, and so you will always be with Me!

After this the wicked experience My wrath through the trumpet and bowl judgments. They have a chance to repent but they shake their fists at Me and harden their hearts toward Me even more. Satan will gather his army against Me and My saints and they will suffer their final defeat. They will all be thrown into the lake of fire with the beast and the false prophet and their father Satan. The heavens and earth will be destroyed but I will make new ones and the new Jerusalem will come down from heaven upon the new earth and I shall dwell with man again as it was in the beginning.

I tell you these things so that you know the truth and to give you hope. You will see many things that you will not want to but after this there will be joy unspeakable and you will be full of My glory!

Jesus The Christ

Yahshua Ha Mashiach

Eternal Love

Renewing my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
9,214 73 30
Alleybux
A Prophetic Word that I personally received from the Lord:

Prophetic Word received 2/10/2021

If you forget who the god of this world is then I advise you to dive deeply back into the Word for I am the Lord your God. Satan and his fallen angels have greatly deceived you and I fear my children will not be ready for the day that the Son of Man returns.

In case you’ve forgotten, this world has been compromised ever since Adam and Eve fell for Satan’s deceptions and Satan is the author of confusion and a liar. Ask yourself, why do you value the word of scientists, politicians, and news over my Holy Word? Ask yourself, why do you put false gods over the Lord your God?

Ask yourself, do you keep the promise of spreading the gospel to all the ends of the world? Ask yourself, if you value material possessions over the mightiest commandment I gave you then you are at risk of being deceived by the biggest threat the face of this world has faced. A lack of knowledge about the level of deception Satan has pulled off is what’s hurting my children.

I have pulled (Eternal Love-He used my real name) out of deception to warn you to prepare and come back home. All those fantasy and sci-fi movies and television shows you fancy will soon come to life and I fear you won’t be ready for what’s to come if you continue to fall for every trap Satan has laid out for my people.

If the Holy Spirit isn’t covered over you during this event, then you will fall for the greatest deception this world has ever faced. You will not know when this day will come but the Great I Am has warned you in advance because of the love I have for my children. Consider this warning and go back to Scripture if you forget all of my commandments for the path to heaven is narrow and road is broad with Satan and his fallen angels.

Investigate the origins of this country’s inception. Which god did the Founding Fathers serve? Whose political structure is this country’s modeled after? Surely, it isn’t modeled after the Great I Am’s principles. Why do you celebrate false holidays? Just who commanded for the Resurrection to be celebrated with Babylonian beliefs? Where in Scripture does it say to celebrate Christ’s birth with pagan methodologies? You must investigate the origins of all man-made holidays and ask yourself if they truly honor Christ! This country has greatly deceived you and you must wake up before time expires. My love for you is mightier than anything this world will ever give you. Investigate and return to Me. Only I have all the answers you need.

Scripture to consider:

2nd Corinthians 4:4 (Satan is the god of this world)

Revelation 1:7, Matthew 24:30, Revelation 19:11-16 (Return of Jesus)

Genesis 3:1-7 (Satan deceives Adam & Eve)

1st Corinthians 14:33 (God is not the author of confusion)

John 8:44 (Satan is the father of lies)

Deuteronomy 32:16-17 (Worship of false gods)

Matthew 28:19-20 (Spreading the gospel to all of the nations)

Hosea 4:6 (God’s people destroyed because of a lack of knowledge)

Luke 21, Matthew 24, Joel 2, Isaiah 13 & 60, Revelation 6 (Fantasy & sci-fi movies & television shows/movies coming to life)

2nd Thessalonians 2:9-12 (Satan’s false signs and wonders + strong delusion)

1st Timothy 2:4 (God’s desire for all to be saved)

Matthew 7:13-14 (Narrow path to heaven; broad road to destruction)

1st John 4:9-10 (God’s love for us)

Last edited:

Icantdelete

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,857 989 335
Alleybux
Hey sis thanks for the post! I have to read through it all but am i tripping? Is there a part missing?

Attachments

• B6DA1F09-2BBE-46F1-991D-C9DBF9E6B578.jpeg
    B6DA1F09-2BBE-46F1-991D-C9DBF9E6B578.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 55

Eternal Love

Renewing my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
9,214 73 30
Alleybux
Hey sis thanks for the post! I have to read through it all but am i tripping? Is there a part missing?
Those are the tagged members in the blurry part! I don't why LSA blurred it like that, but you got the whole message sis :blush:

Addicted 2Diamonds

I just want my money....
Reaction score
Reactions
165,251 6,548 2,482
Alleybux
Parked because I was JUST researching the seals/trumpets of Revelation Earlier. This is NOT a coincidence that I happened on this thread.

Icantdelete

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,857 989 335
Alleybux
I love eschatology and I love this post. It reminds me I really need to cling to God rn because things will continue to escalate.

Thank you for all the work you put in <3

GoldHeart

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,406 1,285 249
Alleybux
Thank you OP! I have to thank you again for your post about throwing objects out of your house. You planted the seed of salvation in me with that post. I’m grateful for you. Thanks be to God for sending the right messenger at the right time!

Rhiannon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,434 154 80
Alleybux
Thank u so much. I always read what u put together for us even if I have to save it and read it later You are appreciated and LOVED. Thanks again ♥️

Noladebby

⚜️ Made in New Orleans ⚜️
Reaction score
Reactions
76,907 2,256 1,262
Alleybux
We ALL know him very well if anyone knows anything about U.S politics.
Hmmm...... I watched sermons on the anti-Christ all weekend as I feel we're getting really close but I'm not sure the anti-Christ will be an American politician. I believe he will be very good looking, very charismatic, and probably out of the Middle East. Many preachers don't believe he will be revealed until after the rapture. Interesting.

Eternal Love

Renewing my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
9,214 73 30
Alleybux
Hmmm...... I watched sermons on the anti-Christ all weekend as I feel we're getting really close but I'm not sure the anti-Christ will be an American politician. I believe he will be very good looking, very charismatic, and probably out of the Middle East. Many preachers don't believe he will be revealed until after the rapture. Interesting.

The answer as to who the anti-Christ is has been revealed to brother Jeff Byerly (his prophetic word is in one of these posts as well as his website). Others have learned as well from revelations from the Lord. Now the son of perdition will be officially uplifted after the sixth seal to bring in New World Order, but he will play a big role in the first five seals as well.

The answer is very shocking and on the nose. Many will not want to believe it, but after making several connections about past legislature and a questionable past...44 is who we should all be scrutinizing like never before.

Last edited:

Noladebby

Reaction score
Reactions
76,907 2,256 1,262
Alleybux
The answer as to who the anti-Christ is has been revealed to brother Jeff Byerly (his prophetic word is in one of these posts as well as his website). Others have learned as well from revelations from the Lord.

The answer is very shocking and on the nose. Many will not want to believe it, but after making several connections about past legislature and a questionable past...44 is who we should all be scrutinizing like never before.
I don't know who Jeff Byerly is but he sounds like a false prophet. Nobody knows who the anti-Christ is. He has to be revealed and revealed at the appropriate time. Obama has an anti-Christ spirit, but he is not the literal anti-Christ. I think Obama will assist and support the anti-Christ when he comes on the scene but he's already been excluded as he does not fit all of the characteristics of the anti-Christ laid out in the Bible. I don't believe the anti-Christ will be an American.

Eternal Love

Renewing my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
9,214 73 30
Alleybux
I don't know who Jeff Byerly is but he sounds like a false prophet. Nobody knows who the anti-Christ is. He has to be revealed and revealed at the appropriate time. Obama has an anti-Christ spirit, but he is not the literal anti-Christ. I think Obama will assist and support the anti-Christ when he comes on the scene but he's already been excluded as he does not fit all of the characteristics of the anti-Christ laid out in the Bible. I don't believe the anti-Christ will be an American.

You should check out his website. He's received a lot of revelations from the Lord for many years that the church hasn't received and posts videos as well.

Whenever I read or watch his revelations from the Lord, the Holy Spirit confirms to me that this prophet's words are worthy to read as I've asked for help with discerning who is true and who is false.

SetApart1

Repent!!
Reaction score
Reactions
12,838 628 289
Alleybux
A Prophetic Word that I personally received from the Lord:

Prophetic Word received 2/10/2021

If you forget who the god of this world is then I advise you to dive deeply back into the Word for I am the Lord your God. Satan and his fallen angels have greatly deceived you and I fear my children will not be ready for the day that the Son of Man returns.

In case you’ve forgotten, this world has been compromised ever since Adam and Eve fell for Satan’s deceptions and Satan is the author of confusion and a liar. Ask yourself, why do you value the word of scientists, politicians, and news over my Holy Word? Ask yourself, why do you put false gods over the Lord your God?

Ask yourself, do you keep the promise of spreading the gospel to all the ends of the world? Ask yourself, if you value material possessions over the mightiest commandment I gave you then you are at risk of being deceived by the biggest threat the face of this world has faced. A lack of knowledge about the level of deception Satan has pulled off is what’s hurting my children.

I have pulled Alisha out of deception to warn you to prepare and come back home. All those fantasy and sci-fi movies and television shows you fancy will soon come to life and I fear you won’t be ready for what’s to come if you continue to fall for every trap Satan has laid out for my people.

If the Holy Spirit isn’t covered over you during this event, then you will fall for the greatest deception this world has ever faced. You will not know when this day will come but the Great I Am has warned you in advance because of the love I have for my children. Consider this warning and go back to Scripture if you forget all of my commandments for the path to heaven is narrow and road is broad with Satan and his fallen angels.

Investigate the origins of this country’s inception. Which god did the Founding Fathers serve? Whose political structure is this country’s modeled after? Surely, it isn’t modeled after the Great I Am’s principles. Why do you celebrate false holidays? Just who commanded for the Resurrection to be celebrated with Babylonian beliefs? Where in Scripture does it say to celebrate Christ’s birth with pagan methodologies? You must investigate the origins of all man-made holidays and ask yourself if they truly honor Christ! This country has greatly deceived you and you must wake up before time expires. My love for you is mightier than anything this world will ever give you. Investigate and return to Me. Only I have all the answers you need.

Scripture to consider:

2nd Corinthians 4:4 (Satan is the god of this world)

Revelation 1:7, Matthew 24:30, Revelation 19:11-16 (Return of Jesus)

Genesis 3:1-7 (Satan deceives Adam & Eve)

1st Corinthians 14:33 (God is not the author of confusion)

John 8:44 (Satan is the father of lies)

Deuteronomy 32:16-17 (Worship of false gods)

Matthew 28:19-20 (Spreading the gospel to all of the nations)

Hosea 4:6 (God’s people destroyed because of a lack of knowledge)

Luke 21, Matthew 24, Joel 2, Isaiah 13 & 60, Revelation 6 (Fantasy & sci-fi movies & television shows/movies coming to life)

2nd Thessalonians 2:9-12 (Satan’s false signs and wonders + strong delusion)

1st Timothy 2:4 (God’s desire for all to be saved)

Matthew 7:13-14 (Narrow path to heaven; broad road to destruction)

1st John 4:9-10 (God’s love for us)
Sister Eternal this was heavy to read heavy because knowing God will pour out his spirit into us give us many warnings but man will still have hardened hearts and will not repent. I’m trying to make myself spiritually filled. Love this sis I read every single word and I will be watching all the videos. All praises!

Navy72

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,139 778 721
Alleybux
I
i agree totally, the anti-Christ is NOT revealed until AFTER the Rapture of the Church. I don‘t care who the Anti-Christ is, I will NOT God willing be here. I HIGHLY doubt he would it to this man.

psalm100

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,809 189 62
Alleybux
I

i agree totally, the anti-Christ is NOT revealed until AFTER the Rapture of the Church. I don‘t care who the Anti-Christ is, I will NOT God willing be here. I HIGHLY doubt he would it to this man.
I somewhat agree. I think the Anti-Christ is already at work but just have not been revealed yet. I am kind of divided on rapture happening before the Anti-Christ is revealed. And I do think the Anti Christ will be from overseas. At any rate believers need to be prepared to endure to the end.

Eternal Love

Renewing my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
9,214 73 30
Alleybux
These are definitely not easy words to take in-especially given how the church truly fell asleep hardcore in these last days. However, I'd rather know now rather than being completely thrown off.

A lot of people struggle with the identity of the son of perdition but why would someone newish be the one to be on the scene in a short time? The lawless one has already been at work for a long while right in our faces. That's how Satan operates "hidden in plain sight".

I'm glad you enjoy these lessons I put together. Time is running out and soon we won't be able to do these online chats. I just want to put this information out for consideration so as many people as possible can ponder on these topics.
Sister Eternal this was heavy to read heavy because knowing God will pour out his spirit into us give us many warnings but man will still have hardened hearts and will not repent. I’m trying to make myself spiritually filled. Love this sis I read every single word and I will be watching all the videos. All praises!

Noladebby

Reaction score
Reactions
76,907 2,256 1,262
Alleybux
These are definitely not easy words to take in-especially given how the church truly fell asleep hardcore in these last days. However, I'd rather know now rather than being completely thrown off.

A lot of people struggle with the identity of the son of perdition but why would someone newish be the one to be on the scene in a short time? The lawless one has already been at work for a long while right in our faces. That's how Satan operates "hidden in plain sight".

I'm glad you enjoy these lessons I put together. Time is running out and soon we won't be able to do these online chats. I just want to put this information out for consideration so as many people as possible can ponder on these topics.
It's important to remember that there is THE Anti-Christ and then there is the Anti-Christ spirit that has already been in the world. For example, Hitler had the Anti-Christ spirit but was not THE Anti-Christ.

Obama was heckled in Los Angeles in September 2011 by someone who called him the Anti-Christ. He responded by saying " Jesus Christ is Lord." That disqualifies him Biblically from being the Anti-Christ. Nobody is " struggling with the identity of the son of perdition" because he has not been revealed. There is no indication he will be American. He will rise from obscurity and will be from the tribe of Dan. I don't know why you believe it's someone we already know because that is not Biblical. :emoji_shrug:

Reaction score
Reactions
3,872 192 2
Alleybux
Thanks @Eternal Love for sharing. It is difficult to hear but unfortunately these are the days that we are living in. It is my fear that when things disintegrate they will do so very rapidly. May God have mercy on us. As for 44 i don't think he is the AC. For one he is too old. I think the AC shall be a younger guy in his 30s. Satan has no imagination, he cannot create so he copies. So I think he will try and replicate everything Jesus was but in a bastardised way. He will have to convince J3ws that he is their Messiah. So he will have to appear to fulfil their Rabbinic rules, prophecy etc. Also as others have said he will be from the tribe of Dan. I believe he has been here behind the scenes for sometime & is instigating a lot of the recent conflict in the Middle East. The goal is to escalate the conflict between Israel and Palestine to all out war so he can step in and negotiate the deal with many nations. I believe he will be revealed through some diplomatic process in the Middle East and Europe.

Now that doesn't mean 44 shall not be involved. Most prominent people, celebrities etc shall be enamoured by the AC's fake peace and love message. Others will support him because they are part of the satanic sect. Others will be deceived like the rest of the world. From a logistical standpoint it does make sense to have the most popular politician on earth on your side to help convince people to follow the AC. So maybe 44 shall be involved as number 3 after the AC & false prophet. Either way let us stay watchful.

YaGiRaKn

‘Repent! For the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.’
Reaction score
Reactions
5,893 295 80
Alleybux
I don't think the AC is from any Israelite tribe. He will be an Ashkenazi.

Noladebby

Reaction score
Reactions
76,907 2,256 1,262
Alleybux
Thanks @Eternal Love for sharing. It is difficult to hear but unfortunately these are the days that we are living in. It is my fear that when things disintegrate they will do so very rapidly. May God have mercy on us. As for 44 i don't think he is the AC. For one he is too old. I think the AC shall be a younger guy in his 30s. Satan has no imagination, he cannot create so he copies. So I think he will try and replicate everything Jesus was but in a bastardised way. He will have to convince J3ws that he is their Messiah. So he will have to appear to fulfil their Rabbinic rules, prophecy etc. Also as others have said he will be from the tribe of Dan. I believe he has been here behind the scenes for sometime & is instigating a lot of the recent conflict in the Middle East. The goal is to escalate the conflict between Israel and Palestine to all out war so he can step in and negotiate the deal with many nations. I believe he will be revealed through some diplomatic process in the Middle East and Europe.

Now that doesn't mean 44 shall not be involved. Most prominent people, celebrities etc shall be enamoured by the AC's fake peace and love message. Others will support him because they are part of the satanic sect. Others will be deceived like the rest of the world. From a logistical standpoint it does make sense to have the most popular politician on earth on your side to help convince people to follow the AC. So maybe 44 shall be involved as number 3 after the AC & false prophet. Either way let us stay watchful.
Completely agree! And he will definitely be in his 30's.

Eternal Love

Renewing my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
9,214 73 30
Alleybux
I Have Set the Time of the End of this Age by My Destroyer of Nations (Planet X / Nibiru)

Received 7-22 through 8-1-20

My children, I speak to you now so that you do not fear. There is so much more coming upon the Earth than even most of you realize. Trust in Me for I have each one of you in the palms of My hands and nothing can happen to you that I don’t allow. You can choose to depart from My hand but I never want that for you. When you depart My hand the enemy is allowed to test, try and torment you so that you run back to Me and ask Me to save you. Some harden their hearts, stiffen their necks and shake their fists in the air at Me and it breaks My heart to see them go to destruction but they choose it when they reject Me.

The testing that is taking place right now, will soon become much more intense. Everything that I have spoken to My seers, prophets, watchmen and to many who just listen to My voice is coming to pass. The convergence of all the end time events that have been foretold is at hand. Fiery destruction and calamities of every kind are at your door. What this world has seen up to this point is a drop in the ocean or a grain of sand on its beaches compared to what is coming. The entire world has been sucked into a vortex of evil, sin, wickedness and lawlessness because they have not cried out to Me to save them and they have not repented of their ways. To those who have cried out, I have given the power to arise and overcome by My Spirit. Soon My Spirit shall be poured out in an even greater measure to My chosen ones, who are holy and humble, seeking Me day in and day out with all of their hearts.

Children, I want you to have more understanding about all that is taking place at this time. I have set the time of the end of this age by My destroyer of nations (Planet X/Nibiru). I created it and I alone control its path and speed. I have confounded the so-called wise men of your Earth with him. They have not been able to know the exact timing of his passing but in the coming months its approach will be obvious to all. There are many objects that surround My destroyer that will cause decimation upon the Earth when they fall upon it. You will see them increase starting this fall just as many who have had dreams and visions and heard from Me are saying and the intensity will grow over the next several years.

The so-called wise men of your Earth think that they know where these objects will strike but they only know a fraction of what I know. My wrath is coming upon them and they will not see or be able to stop what I don’t want them to. Remember this, I direct every rock, every meteorite, every piece of hail, every fireball, every meteor, every asteroid, every star and even the burning mountains that will fall into the sea. I have set their paths in motion and I know exactly what they will hit and what destruction will be wrought by each one. I know each person that I will take from the face of the Earth by each object.

You will see these objects strike the most where sin is concentrated the greatest. Large cities will be the worst hit because sin abounds there. America and Europe you will be hit the hardest because you have defiled yourself the most and turned away from Me. In days past most of your people feared Me but that is not the case anymore. America, you will be attacked with nuclear weapons by your enemies upon all of your major cities as you lie in ruins and defenseless from fireball, meteor and asteroid strikes as well as tsunamis, earthquakes, famine and pestilence. Many will die of fear when they see what is coming upon the Earth. Yes men’s hearts will fail them. I will protect those who will work for Me in the midst of great destruction. You must trust Me and put 100% of your faith in Me that I am working out My perfect plan. All who call upon My name will be saved, even in their dying breath because My name means salvation.

These are some of the things the whole world will see as effects of My destroyer: shooting stars, meteor strikes and fiery hail in an ever increasing frequency. The size will begin small at first and grow larger as time proceeds. Severe weather like has never been before. The seasons will become out of alignment from their normal patterns. Extreme heat will build upon the Earth until men are scorched with fire. Extreme cold will build upon the Earth as well and many will freeze to death and be buried under many feet of snow driven by gale force winds. There will be fierce storms with black skies and larger hail than has ever been seen with very intense and powerful lightning bolts. Every strike will hit where I tell it to. There will be heavy rains and flooding and then severe drought. It will become almost impossible to grow food but always remember, nothing is impossible for Me, I shall provide for My faithful ones. Hurricanes and tornadoes will increase in intensity so much that men will have to increase the scales by which they are measured. Many of these storms will occur in places they would not normally be seen and will develop very suddenly. Eruptions of volcanoes will be more violent and numerous. The ash from them will darken the skies in many places around the earth, the lava will burn the Earth for many miles around them. Larger and more numerous earthquakes in abnormal places will occur and they will be like nothing ever seen before. The shaking will cause tsunamis in many places on the coasts but they will be small in comparison to when the asteroids strike the oceans. The waves will be hundreds of feet tall and cause flooding many hundreds of miles inland. Many will flee to the mountains but none will be safe without My protection. Millions will die from this alone. Men and beasts that are not protected by My hand will seem to go mad during this time because of the changes in vibrations and the magnetic field of the Earth. Even the skies will begin to look different with multiple colors like the auroras around the poles but this will occur all over the Earth. Then the skies will turn red as a warning and then to black for 3 days as My destroyer passes by the Earth but My people shall have light in their homes, even though the electric grid will be down all over the Earth. This is when My faithful remnant bride will arise and shine with My glory in the gross, thick darkness. This is also when the fallen angels and demons from the second heaven shall fall from their place and be cast down to earth like ripe figs when shaken by a mighty wind. The sky shall part and all shall see My glory and My wrath on that great and terrible day. During this day, which is much longer than what men call a day, the continents will break apart, the mountains will crumble and the islands shall disappear into the sea. Men will see those things that they fear the most like monsters and aliens from the movies have warned them of for years. It will be more gruesome and terrifying than almost anyone of you can imagine. Repent and be filled with My Spirit to overflowing and you will have the greater, latter rain anointing as the fiery hail falls from the sky so shall My Spirit set My faithful chosen ones on fire. Then you shall not fear when you see these things but you shall do greater miracles than ever seen upon the Earth and save more of the lost in a shorter amount of time than in the history of the Earth.

The enemy also has a plan and he has set it in motion already because he knows his time is short now. Much of the evil that the kings of the Earth have planned to do to the men of the Earth has been because they know that My destroyer is coming. World war will break out when the great ships of America are struck by fire. The entire military of Babylon the great will be confused and be in disarray because I will no longer allow them to be victorious. I will use your enemies to humble you America and the world will be astonished as Babylon the great is utterly destroyed and consumed by fire in one hour. Do not forget the messages that I have given you about the fiery kickoff event because this will indeed take place in the city of New York. This will come from the enemies in and from America that desire her to fall so that their new world order can be implemented. These enemies include almost every elected official that have high rank and authority. The financial system that you have now will be brought down after this, once and for all. Trump will be taken out and Obama will return to power. He will look like the savior but will lead the world to destruction. Watch yourself that you are not deceived because they would have the people think one is good and one is bad but I tell you they are on the same team and of the same father. The difference is one is used as a scapegoat, fall guy or pawn in their wicked game of deception and one will have Satan himself indwelling him. He is the Antichrist, the first beast, the man of lawlessness, the little horn, the Assyrian, the 12th imam Mahdi, the false messiah, the man of sin who will be revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped. He will sit as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God and he is Barack Hussein Obama.

As I have told you before the worldwide lock-down was a test. The kings of the Earth will again impose lock-downs and enforce them with military troops. The vast majority of the people upon the Earth have complied to the restrictions that have been put upon them but this will change in the coming months. They want the people of the Earth to remain silent as they lead them like compliant sheep to the slaughter. This is why they demand that those made in My image cover their faces, it is part of their spell over all of mankind. In the next so-called wave of this man-made pestilence, they will release a pestilence that is much deadlier than what was released before. This will most severely affect those who have previously taken their inoculations and tests because of the poison ingredients that are in them that will be activated. Also those who have allowed the immune system that I have given them to be compromised by using man-made chemicals and those who have been breathing in their own waste. This will instill fear upon the people so they will comply with their demands to take whatever the governments tell them to and many will even demand their supposed cure. My people, you are not to fear this for I have said no plague shall come near those who are in the secret place with Me. The men that are in high positions want to have absolute control over the people and they will deliver their inoculations with military personnel. You will have to make a stand and refuse it. Ask Me for strength and it will be given to you by My Spirit. Many shall face death because of their refusal but some will also be forcefully injected against their will but I will not allow their poison to effect those who know Me and stand for Me. They want to be able to track all the survivors of the calamities that are coming upon the Earth so this must be done before it reaches its height of destruction, which is during the sixth seal and beyond. They also want to change the DNA of those made in My image so that they are no longer made in My image but in the image of the one they worship, Satan. He wants what I have but he will never have it and that is total control and knowledge of everything that happens upon the Earth. This is what he will try to do with his mark combined with the advanced technology of the 5th, 6th and 7th generation to try to achieve his goal but I will take it down with My destroyer. But those who take his mark will be his forever and part of his army. He will gather his army against Me but I will cast the 2 beasts into the lake of fire and slay all of his army with the sword.

I say once again, do not fear My beloved! Those who know Me will be safe underneath the shadow of My wings in the secret place of the Most High. This is true though many of My own will be taken from the Earth by the destroyer. The secret place of the Most high is a place in the Spirit with Me not a physical location. It is by My mercy when I take My own home to be with Me, it is not a judgment upon them. To live in this world and be lights in the darkness is to emulate Me but to die is truly great gain. I will receive each one of My own into My waiting arms and they shall be with Me forever. Those who need more testing and refining will be left upon the Earth so that they learn to overcome sin and most will make the ultimate sacrifice and die for Me. My faithful remnant bride will help these out of many impossible situations and help Me reap the final great harvest. Then we shall all go and eat the marriage supper of Me and My bride. Oh how we long for that day! After that day we shall never be separated again!

On the other hand, My enemies will be crushed and utterly destroyed. My enemies will not escape My wrath no matter what they do and no matter where they go and hide I will find them. Many of them shall be crushed in the very places they thought would be safe. Some of them plan to escape to a place off of this planet but I already know where they will be and they will suffer My wrath. They believe things will be like what has happened in the past when the Earth was made dark, lifeless and void and they had their free reign. But things were changed when We made man in Our image and breathed Our Spirit into him. He was to take dominion over the earth but this was usurped because of sin. I came as a sacrifice for that sin, so My Spirit would once again live in men and to give dominion over the Earth back to My sons and daughters.

Our will shall be done on Earth as it is in heaven.
All will know that I AM the Most High God, YHVH!
I shall rule with a rod of iron from My throne in Jerusalem with My victorious overcomers that obey My commands.
Every knee shall bow to Me and every tongue shall confess that I, Yahshua Ha Mashiach, am Lord of all.
THERE IS NO OTHER!

Revelation 6:12-17 (NKJV) The Sixth Seal
12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Isaiah 2:19-22 Amplified Bible (AMP)
They [the stricken, deprived of all in which they had trusted] will go into the caves of the rocks and into the holes of the ground [fleeing] From the terror and dread of the Lord and from the splendor of His majesty, when He arises to terrify the earth. In that day men will throw away to the moles and to the bats their idols of silver and their idols of gold, which they made for themselves [as objects] to worship, to go into the caverns of the rocks and into the clefts of the [ragged] cliffs [as they flee] from the terror and dread of the Lord and the splendor of His majesty, when He arises to terrify the earth. Stop regarding man, whose breath [of life] is in his nostrils [for so little time]; For why should he be esteemed?

Jeremiah 4:7-9 (AMPC) 7 A lion has gone up from his thicket, and a destroyer of nations is on his way. He has gone forth from his place to make your land a desolate waste; and your cities shall be left in ruins without an inhabitant.
8 For this, gird yourselves with sackcloth, lament and wail, for the fierce anger of the Lord has not turned back from us.
9 And it shall be in that day, says the Lord, that the understanding and courage of the king shall fail (be paralyzed), and also that of the princes; the priests shall be appalled and the prophets astounded and dazed with horror.

Job 15:17-35 (ESV) 17 “I will show you; hear me, and what I have seen I will declare 18 (what wise men have told, without hiding it from their fathers, 19 to whom alone the land was given, and no stranger passed among them). 20 The wicked man writhes in pain all his days, through all the years that are laid up for the ruthless. 21 Dreadful sounds are in his ears; in prosperity the destroyer will come upon him. 22 He does not believe that he will return out of darkness, and he is marked for the sword. 23 He wanders abroad for bread, saying, ‘Where is it?’ He knows that a day of darkness is ready at his hand; 24 distress and anguish terrify him; they prevail against him, like a king ready for battle. 25 Because he has stretched out his hand against God and defies the Almighty, 26 running stubbornly against him with a thickly bossed shield; 27 because he has covered his face with his fat and gathered fat upon his waist 28 and has lived in desolate cities, in houses that none should inhabit, which were ready to become heaps of ruins; 29 he will not be rich, and his wealth will not endure, nor will his possessions spread over the earth;[a] 30 he will not depart from darkness; the flame will dry up his shoots, and by the breath of his mouth he will depart. 31 Let him not trust in emptiness, deceiving himself, for emptiness will be his payment. 32 It will be paid in full before his time, and his branch will not be green. 33 He will shake off his unripe grape like the vine, and cast off his blossom like the olive tree. 34 For the company of the godless is barren, and fire consumes the tents of bribery. 35 They conceive trouble and give birth to evil, and their womb prepares deceit.”
Footnotes: Job 15:29 Or nor will his produce bend down to the earth

SetApart1

Repent!!
Reaction score
Reactions
12,838 628 289
Alleybux
I Have Set the Time of the End of this Age by My Destroyer of Nations (Planet X / Nibiru)

Received 7-22 through 8-1-20

My children, I speak to you now so that you do not fear. There is so much more coming upon the Earth than even most of you realize. Trust in Me for I have each one of you in the palms of My hands and nothing can happen to you that I don’t allow. You can choose to depart from My hand but I never want that for you. When you depart My hand the enemy is allowed to test, try and torment you so that you run back to Me and ask Me to save you. Some harden their hearts, stiffen their necks and shake their fists in the air at Me and it breaks My heart to see them go to destruction but they choose it when they reject Me.

The testing that is taking place right now, will soon become much more intense. Everything that I have spoken to My seers, prophets, watchmen and to many who just listen to My voice is coming to pass. The convergence of all the end time events that have been foretold is at hand. Fiery destruction and calamities of every kind are at your door. What this world has seen up to this point is a drop in the ocean or a grain of sand on its beaches compared to what is coming. The entire world has been sucked into a vortex of evil, sin, wickedness and lawlessness because they have not cried out to Me to save them and they have not repented of their ways. To those who have cried out, I have given the power to arise and overcome by My Spirit. Soon My Spirit shall be poured out in an even greater measure to My chosen ones, who are holy and humble, seeking Me day in and day out with all of their hearts.

Children, I want you to have more understanding about all that is taking place at this time. I have set the time of the end of this age by My destroyer of nations (Planet X/Nibiru). I created it and I alone control its path and speed. I have confounded the so-called wise men of your Earth with him. They have not been able to know the exact timing of his passing but in the coming months its approach will be obvious to all. There are many objects that surround My destroyer that will cause decimation upon the Earth when they fall upon it. You will see them increase starting this fall just as many who have had dreams and visions and heard from Me are saying and the intensity will grow over the next several years.

The so-called wise men of your Earth think that they know where these objects will strike but they only know a fraction of what I know. My wrath is coming upon them and they will not see or be able to stop what I don’t want them to. Remember this, I direct every rock, every meteorite, every piece of hail, every fireball, every meteor, every asteroid, every star and even the burning mountains that will fall into the sea. I have set their paths in motion and I know exactly what they will hit and what destruction will be wrought by each one. I know each person that I will take from the face of the Earth by each object.

You will see these objects strike the most where sin is concentrated the greatest. Large cities will be the worst hit because sin abounds there. America and Europe you will be hit the hardest because you have defiled yourself the most and turned away from Me. In days past most of your people feared Me but that is not the case anymore. America, you will be attacked with nuclear weapons by your enemies upon all of your major cities as you lie in ruins and defenseless from fireball, meteor and asteroid strikes as well as tsunamis, earthquakes, famine and pestilence. Many will die of fear when they see what is coming upon the Earth. Yes men’s hearts will fail them. I will protect those who will work for Me in the midst of great destruction. You must trust Me and put 100% of your faith in Me that I am working out My perfect plan. All who call upon My name will be saved, even in their dying breath because My name means salvation.

These are some of the things the whole world will see as effects of My destroyer: shooting stars, meteor strikes and fiery hail in an ever increasing frequency. The size will begin small at first and grow larger as time proceeds. Severe weather like has never been before. The seasons will become out of alignment from their normal patterns. Extreme heat will build upon the Earth until men are scorched with fire. Extreme cold will build upon the Earth as well and many will freeze to death and be buried under many feet of snow driven by gale force winds. There will be fierce storms with black skies and larger hail than has ever been seen with very intense and powerful lightning bolts. Every strike will hit where I tell it to. There will be heavy rains and flooding and then severe drought. It will become almost impossible to grow food but always remember, nothing is impossible for Me, I shall provide for My faithful ones. Hurricanes and tornadoes will increase in intensity so much that men will have to increase the scales by which they are measured. Many of these storms will occur in places they would not normally be seen and will develop very suddenly. Eruptions of volcanoes will be more violent and numerous. The ash from them will darken the skies in many places around the earth, the lava will burn the Earth for many miles around them. Larger and more numerous earthquakes in abnormal places will occur and they will be like nothing ever seen before. The shaking will cause tsunamis in many places on the coasts but they will be small in comparison to when the asteroids strike the oceans. The waves will be hundreds of feet tall and cause flooding many hundreds of miles inland. Many will flee to the mountains but none will be safe without My protection. Millions will die from this alone. Men and beasts that are not protected by My hand will seem to go mad during this time because of the changes in vibrations and the magnetic field of the Earth. Even the skies will begin to look different with multiple colors like the auroras around the poles but this will occur all over the Earth. Then the skies will turn red as a warning and then to black for 3 days as My destroyer passes by the Earth but My people shall have light in their homes, even though the electric grid will be down all over the Earth. This is when My faithful remnant bride will arise and shine with My glory in the gross, thick darkness. This is also when the fallen angels and demons from the second heaven shall fall from their place and be cast down to earth like ripe figs when shaken by a mighty wind. The sky shall part and all shall see My glory and My wrath on that great and terrible day. During this day, which is much longer than what men call a day, the continents will break apart, the mountains will crumble and the islands shall disappear into the sea. Men will see those things that they fear the most like monsters and aliens from the movies have warned them of for years. It will be more gruesome and terrifying than almost anyone of you can imagine. Repent and be filled with My Spirit to overflowing and you will have the greater, latter rain anointing as the fiery hail falls from the sky so shall My Spirit set My faithful chosen ones on fire. Then you shall not fear when you see these things but you shall do greater miracles than ever seen upon the Earth and save more of the lost in a shorter amount of time than in the history of the Earth.

The enemy also has a plan and he has set it in motion already because he knows his time is short now. Much of the evil that the kings of the Earth have planned to do to the men of the Earth has been because they know that My destroyer is coming. World war will break out when the great ships of America are struck by fire. The entire military of Babylon the great will be confused and be in disarray because I will no longer allow them to be victorious. I will use your enemies to humble you America and the world will be astonished as Babylon the great is utterly destroyed and consumed by fire in one hour. Do not forget the messages that I have given you about the fiery kickoff event because this will indeed take place in the city of New York. This will come from the enemies in and from America that desire her to fall so that their new world order can be implemented. These enemies include almost every elected official that have high rank and authority. The financial system that you have now will be brought down after this, once and for all. Trump will be taken out and Obama will return to power. He will look like the savior but will lead the world to destruction. Watch yourself that you are not deceived because they would have the people think one is good and one is bad but I tell you they are on the same team and of the same father. The difference is one is used as a scapegoat, fall guy or pawn in their wicked game of deception and one will have Satan himself indwelling him. He is the Antichrist, the first beast, the man of lawlessness, the little horn, the Assyrian, the 12th imam Mahdi, the false messiah, the man of sin who will be revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped. He will sit as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God and he is Barack Hussein Obama.

As I have told you before the worldwide lock-down was a test. The kings of the Earth will again impose lock-downs and enforce them with military troops. The vast majority of the people upon the Earth have complied to the restrictions that have been put upon them but this will change in the coming months. They want the people of the Earth to remain silent as they lead them like compliant sheep to the slaughter. This is why they demand that those made in My image cover their faces, it is part of their spell over all of mankind. In the next so-called wave of this man-made pestilence, they will release a pestilence that is much deadlier than what was released before. This will most severely affect those who have previously taken their inoculations and tests because of the poison ingredients that are in them that will be activated. Also those who have allowed the immune system that I have given them to be compromised by using man-made chemicals and those who have been breathing in their own waste. This will instill fear upon the people so they will comply with their demands to take whatever the governments tell them to and many will even demand their supposed cure. My people, you are not to fear this for I have said no plague shall come near those who are in the secret place with Me. The men that are in high positions want to have absolute control over the people and they will deliver their inoculations with military personnel. You will have to make a stand and refuse it. Ask Me for strength and it will be given to you by My Spirit. Many shall face death because of their refusal but some will also be forcefully injected against their will but I will not allow their poison to effect those who know Me and stand for Me. They want to be able to track all the survivors of the calamities that are coming upon the Earth so this must be done before it reaches its height of destruction, which is during the sixth seal and beyond. They also want to change the DNA of those made in My image so that they are no longer made in My image but in the image of the one they worship, Satan. He wants what I have but he will never have it and that is total control and knowledge of everything that happens upon the Earth. This is what he will try to do with his mark combined with the advanced technology of the 5th, 6th and 7th generation to try to achieve his goal but I will take it down with My destroyer. But those who take his mark will be his forever and part of his army. He will gather his army against Me but I will cast the 2 beasts into the lake of fire and slay all of his army with the sword.

I say once again, do not fear My beloved! Those who know Me will be safe underneath the shadow of My wings in the secret place of the Most High. This is true though many of My own will be taken from the Earth by the destroyer. The secret place of the Most high is a place in the Spirit with Me not a physical location. It is by My mercy when I take My own home to be with Me, it is not a judgment upon them. To live in this world and be lights in the darkness is to emulate Me but to die is truly great gain. I will receive each one of My own into My waiting arms and they shall be with Me forever. Those who need more testing and refining will be left upon the Earth so that they learn to overcome sin and most will make the ultimate sacrifice and die for Me. My faithful remnant bride will help these out of many impossible situations and help Me reap the final great harvest. Then we shall all go and eat the marriage supper of Me and My bride. Oh how we long for that day! After that day we shall never be separated again!

On the other hand, My enemies will be crushed and utterly destroyed. My enemies will not escape My wrath no matter what they do and no matter where they go and hide I will find them. Many of them shall be crushed in the very places they thought would be safe. Some of them plan to escape to a place off of this planet but I already know where they will be and they will suffer My wrath. They believe things will be like what has happened in the past when the Earth was made dark, lifeless and void and they had their free reign. But things were changed when We made man in Our image and breathed Our Spirit into him. He was to take dominion over the earth but this was usurped because of sin. I came as a sacrifice for that sin, so My Spirit would once again live in men and to give dominion over the Earth back to My sons and daughters.

Our will shall be done on Earth as it is in heaven.
All will know that I AM the Most High God, YHVH!
I shall rule with a rod of iron from My throne in Jerusalem with My victorious overcomers that obey My commands.
Every knee shall bow to Me and every tongue shall confess that I, Yahshua Ha Mashiach, am Lord of all.
THERE IS NO OTHER!

Revelation 6:12-17 (NKJV) The Sixth Seal
12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Isaiah 2:19-22 Amplified Bible (AMP)
They [the stricken, deprived of all in which they had trusted] will go into the caves of the rocks and into the holes of the ground [fleeing] From the terror and dread of the Lord and from the splendor of His majesty, when He arises to terrify the earth. In that day men will throw away to the moles and to the bats their idols of silver and their idols of gold, which they made for themselves [as objects] to worship, to go into the caverns of the rocks and into the clefts of the [ragged] cliffs [as they flee] from the terror and dread of the Lord and the splendor of His majesty, when He arises to terrify the earth. Stop regarding man, whose breath [of life] is in his nostrils [for so little time]; For why should he be esteemed?

Jeremiah 4:7-9 (AMPC) 7 A lion has gone up from his thicket, and a destroyer of nations is on his way. He has gone forth from his place to make your land a desolate waste; and your cities shall be left in ruins without an inhabitant.
8 For this, gird yourselves with sackcloth, lament and wail, for the fierce anger of the Lord has not turned back from us.
9 And it shall be in that day, says the Lord, that the understanding and courage of the king shall fail (be paralyzed), and also that of the princes; the priests shall be appalled and the prophets astounded and dazed with horror.

Job 15:17-35 (ESV) 17 “I will show you; hear me, and what I have seen I will declare 18 (what wise men have told, without hiding it from their fathers, 19 to whom alone the land was given, and no stranger passed among them). 20 The wicked man writhes in pain all his days, through all the years that are laid up for the ruthless. 21 Dreadful sounds are in his ears; in prosperity the destroyer will come upon him. 22 He does not believe that he will return out of darkness, and he is marked for the sword. 23 He wanders abroad for bread, saying, ‘Where is it?’ He knows that a day of darkness is ready at his hand; 24 distress and anguish terrify him; they prevail against him, like a king ready for battle. 25 Because he has stretched out his hand against God and defies the Almighty, 26 running stubbornly against him with a thickly bossed shield; 27 because he has covered his face with his fat and gathered fat upon his waist 28 and has lived in desolate cities, in houses that none should inhabit, which were ready to become heaps of ruins; 29 he will not be rich, and his wealth will not endure, nor will his possessions spread over the earth;[a] 30 he will not depart from darkness; the flame will dry up his shoots, and by the breath of his mouth he will depart. 31 Let him not trust in emptiness, deceiving himself, for emptiness will be his payment. 32 It will be paid in full before his time, and his branch will not be green. 33 He will shake off his unripe grape like the vine, and cast off his blossom like the olive tree. 34 For the company of the godless is barren, and fire consumes the tents of bribery. 35 They conceive trouble and give birth to evil, and their womb prepares deceit.”
Footnotes: Job 15:29 Or nor will his produce bend down to the earth

Wow sis this was mighty....I don’t have any words....Now I really know what I need to do.....

Eternal Love

Renewing my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
9,214 73 30
Alleybux
Wow sis this was mighty....I don’t have any words....Now I really know what I need to do.....

This brother is a sound prophet. Check out the rest of his website and prophetic messages. Brother Jeff has hundreds more from the past few years, shedding light on what's been going on underneath the surface.

GoldHeart

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,406 1,285 249
Alleybux
PHEW A WORD

Let me go read Psalm 91 on repeat and repeat and repeat.

‘Ask Me for strength and it will be given to you by My Spirit.’ MOTTO FOR THE REST OF MY DAYS

Jesus Christ of Nazareth is my Lord and Savior AMEN thank you Lord for protecting your children.

GoldHeart

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,406 1,285 249
Alleybux
Sisters, I look forward to the day where we all meet in heaven. God bless us all until that day.

F76679N54E

I no longer use this site.
Reaction score
Reactions
28,108 1,713 1,413
Alleybux
Thank you for always tagging me in these posts they come right when I need them and gives my spirit a good boost

I truly appreciate these threads God bless all of you

Noladebby

Reaction score
Reactions
76,907 2,256 1,262
Alleybux
He is not a sound prophet and this is heresy and a false teaching. The Anti-Christ has not been revealed to anyone and cannot be revealed until the rapture of the Church. Anyone who says they know who the Anti-Christ is, is a heretic and false prophet.

Icantdelete

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,857 989 335
Alleybux
He is not a sound prophet and this is heresy and a false teaching. The Anti-Christ has not been revealed to anyone and cannot be revealed until the rapture of the Church. Anyone who says they know who the Anti-Christ is, is a heretic and false prophet.
What scriptures are you using to support your claims? Ps I’m not disagreeing with you, I’m just curious.

i think people can have visions of the antichrist (or whatever.) The Bible doesn’t say someone is a false prophet if they see the AC. A false prophet would be someone who has false prophecies or who says Jesus isn’t the Christ.

Noladebby

Reaction score
Reactions
76,907 2,256 1,262
Alleybux
What scriptures are you using to support your claims? Ps I’m not disagreeing with you, I’m just curious.

i think people can have visions of the antichrist (or whatever.) The Bible doesn’t say someone is a false prophet if they see the AC. A false prophet would be someone who has false prophecies or who says Jesus isn’t the Christ.
Saying you know who the Anti-Christ is is indeed a false prophesy and a lie. No one can know who he is until he has been revealed. Ask the font to provide scripture that Obama is the Anti-Christ. Or that Trump is or that Bill Gates is. No one can know who he is until he has been revealed, and anyone who claims that they know who he is for a fact is a liar.

After the rapture, the seven-year tribulation period that is described in Daniel and Revelation will begin. Revelation 13 refers to a “beast” who will rule with absolute authority during the second half of the tribulation: “The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months” (Revelation 13:5). The Antichrist will be defeated at the second coming of Jesus described in Revelation 19.

Since Christians will be raptured before the beginning of the tribulation, we who are alive during the church age will not see the Antichrist’s rise to power. It is possible that we will see him on the world stage, but we will not recognize him as the beast, because he will not yet have made his move toward world domination.

The fact that the Antichrist is not revealed until after the rapture is taught in 2 Thessalonians 2. Speaking of the Day of the Lord, Paul writes that the tribulation will not begin until after the Antichrist is already revealed: “That day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God” (verses 3–4). Also, the revelation of the Antichrist must come after something else, because right now there is something “holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time.

Icantdelete

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,857 989 335
Alleybux
I
Saying you know who the Anti-Christ is is indeed a false prophesy and a lie. No one can know who he is until he has been revealed. Ask the font to provide scripture that Obama is the Anti-Christ. Or that Trump is or that Bill Gates is. No one can know who he is until he has been revealed, and anyone who claims that they know who he is for a fact is a liar.

After the rapture, the seven-year tribulation period that is described in Daniel and Revelation will begin. Revelation 13 refers to a “beast” who will rule with absolute authority during the second half of the tribulation: “The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months” (Revelation 13:5). The Antichrist will be defeated at the second coming of Jesus described in Revelation 19.

Since Christians will be raptured before the beginning of the tribulation, we who are alive during the church age will not see the Antichrist’s rise to power. It is possible that we will see him on the world stage, but we will not recognize him as the beast, because he will not yet have made his move toward world domination.

The fact that the Antichrist is not revealed until after the rapture is taught in 2 Thessalonians 2. Speaking of the Day of the Lord, Paul writes that the tribulation will not begin until after the Antichrist is already revealed: “That day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God” (verses 3–4). Also, the revelation of the Antichrist must come after something else, because right now there is something “holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time.
I think you should pray about what you’re saying.

psalm100

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,809 189 62
Alleybux
I advise you all to listen to the teachings of Dr. charles Stanley on the rapture of the church. He makes it so plain a child can understand. He provides scripture to back up everything he says. I personally believe the true believers will be raptured before the Antichrist is revealed.

Noladebby

Reaction score
Reactions
76,907 2,256 1,262
Alleybux
I advise you all to listen to the teachings of Dr. charles Stanley on the rapture of the church. He makes it so plain a child can understand. He provides scripture to back up everything he says. I personally believe the true believers will be raptured before the Antichrist is revealed.
Yes, Dr. Stanley is phenomenal. I listen to him often.