Quantcast

A look at some of the RACIST things Hilary Clinton has said over the years

Dani_Blanco

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
288,134 8,314 1,773
Alleybux
None of these candidates are going to stop the militarization of the police. Which means more unarmed black folks will die needlessly. They are all the same. What I notice is how many white people and candidate plants come on this board daily trying to change minds. None of them speak on white supremacy and all the damage that has been inflicted on black people. Just a constant stream of threads on which white candidate to choose in November.

You know more white people are killed by police. You don't really think poor whites won't get killed if police are militarized. The point she is making is not to vote for Trump but, to understand Hilary is not the answer. I'm sure everyone knows blacks have to unite and, begin looking our resources together. This is not to you but a lot of blacks feel obligated to Dems and, assume all republicans are racist even the black evangelicals lol.

MERICHRISTMAS

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,182 179 64
Alleybux
Yeah, see I had this whole long post written where I drag the life out of your edges, but I'm not, it's pointless. You have a nice night okay..

LOL All I would have done was laughed at it. Wasn't trying to bait you. Just make your point without the insensitivity.

This is a historic day in politics so thanks I will have a great night!

flylady954

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
3,414 159 820
Alleybux
LOL All I would have done was laughed at it. Wasn't trying to bait you. Just make your point without the insensitivity.

This is a historic day in politics so thanks I will have a great night!

What makes this day so historic