A Message from God’s Heart for You

PrincessNeice

Essence on Chanel No. 5
Reaction score
Reactions
48,983 611 163
Alleybux
Reference- Daughters of the King

“Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:1-2

“You will focus less and less on your weaknesses, your fears and your inadequacies, and you will fix your eyes on Me like never before. You will focus less and less on who is not with you, who is not for you, and what you don’t have, and you will fix your eyes on Me. You will set your gaze on My finished work, and you will receive from Me all of the strength you need. You will lay aside every weight and every sin that has hindered your progress in Me. You are laying it all aside and fixing your eyes on the race I’ve set before you. Your eyes are locking in on Me and My eyes are locked in on you. I initiated your faith and I Am, without a doubt, bringing it to full completion, says the Spirit of the Lord.”

ladyvibrant

reading when not online
Reaction score
Reactions
8,174 136 39
Alleybux
Forever and Amen! The song " I'm Not Tired Yet" sung by the Mississippi Mass Choir includes this verse.