A Message from God’s Heart for You

PrincessNeice

Essence on Chanel No. 5
Reaction score
Reactions
48,969 611 163
Alleybux
Reference- Daughters of the King

“For the whole Law [concerning human relationships] is fulfilled in one precept, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself [that is, you shall have an unselfish concern for others and do things for their benefit]” Galatians 5:14, Amplified.

“I know you love Me, but it’s time you learn how to love people in a deeper way. I don’t suggest it, I command it, and with every command I give to you, I also provide the grace and the supernatural ability to carry it out. The moment you decide to love, you dispense My grace. Where I’m taking you, it’s going to require a deeper understanding of My love and the discipline of allowing My love to pour in you and through you, but not just any love. You’re going to need My unconditional love operating fully in your life. The love that looks past other people’s flaws and sees their need for Me. With My help, you can give away the love I’ve shed abroad in your heart by My Holy Spirit. You can give it away freely without price. I don’t only want you to succeed in your relationship with Me; I want you to also succeed in your relationship with people. That is My will for you, My daughter, and I am showing you how. First things first. Take your mind off of yourself, and do what will bless someone else.”

Scripture References: Romans 5:5; Matthew 7:12; Romans 13:10; Matthew 10:8

IamAwesome84

Attraction. Reaction. So Much Satisfaction!
Reaction score
Reactions
236,551 4,082 740
Alleybux
For some reason, this really spoke to me. Thank you for sharing. I will definitely share this with someone today. I really enjoy these posts.

Binti Msupa

Salvation is by grace through faith,not works!
Reaction score
Reactions
2,748 93 12
Alleybux
Fill me up with your overflowing love and help me live people more Jesus

Veecee1

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
You know what's funny, I've been thinking I need to do a better job of loving my neighbor and had started researching different organizations in my community I can volunteer with. I guess this is God confirming the thought. Thank you @PrincessNeice.

PrincessNeice

Essence on Chanel No. 5
Reaction score
Reactions
48,969 611 163
Alleybux
You know what's funny, I've been thinking I need to do a better job of loving my neighbor and had started researching different organizations in my community I can volunteer with. I guess this is God confirming the thought. Thank you @PrincessNeice.

That’s wonderful! God has been pulling me in the same direction, let me know which organization you choose.

shandi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
346 6 11
Alleybux
First things first. Take your mind off of yourself, and do what will bless someone else~AMEN!