A Message from God’s Heart for You

PrincessNeice

Essence on Chanel No. 5
Reaction score
Reactions
48,964 611 162
Alleybux
Reference- Daughters of the King

“For the LORD God is a sun and a shield; the LORD gives grace and glory; He withholds no good thing from those who walk with integrity” Psalm 84:11, Berean Study Bible.

“Receive every blessing I am bringing into your life. Receive with open arms. I am your good Father, and I long to be gracious to you and to fill your life with good things. Don’t resist Me. Don’t resist the good and perfect gifts I am giving you. Don’t close your arms to Me because you feel unworthy. I have made you worthy. Receive with open arms My love, My grace, and My Spirit. Receive the blessing of wisdom, the truth of My word, the blessing of relationship and friendships, and the plans I have for you no matter how great they seem. Receive it all, My Daughter, with arms wide open. These are My precious gifts to you. There’s only one that I want you to resist, and that is the devil and anything he is trying to get you to receive. Come to Me with arms wide open and with readiness of mind to receive from Me.”

(Scripture references: James 1:17; Isaiah 30:18; James 4:7; Psalm 103:5; Ephesians 1:3; 2 Timothy 3:8; 1 Corinthians 6:11)

TheVixen

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,554 102 27
Alleybux
Amen IJMN.

Thanks OP, really appreciated.

OP please note change of name. Thanks x