A Message from God’s Heart for You

Essence on Chanel No. 5
Reactions
7,124 22 9
Alleybux
Reference- Daughters of the King

“There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.” 1 John 4:18

“I am rekindling a warm love in the relationships I’ve placed in your life. I am turning hearts back toward one another. I am destroying the strongholds and walls you’ve put up and helping you embrace My most precious gift. I am maturing My people to enjoy relationships without fear. I am doing this in the hearts of My people, restoring a warm love. You will not live guarded and in fear anymore. You will not live isolated and alone. You will enjoy My most precious gift for you. Trust Me to rekindle a warm love between you and those I have placed in your life. I will do it.”

(References Proverbs 17:17; Ecclesiastes 4:9-10)

Reactions
2,818 59 19
Alleybux
Amen! Thank you!

I have a question what does stronghold mean? Like for example I’ve been praying for God to set me free from an ungodly soul tie which has kept me stuck for years. I’m finally ready to be set free.

Last edited:

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Tight protective style and itchy scalp
Get a bottle of professional Sea Breeze, pour some ina spray bottle and spray your scalp. That cooling sensation should calm down. I usually use...
Prince Phillip funeral watch thread
Are these choir members wearing mics? I can't see any but just curious. Their voices sound really amplified. Don't laugh, it might sound like a...
Lolo Jones, 38, opens up about difficulty dating: ‘You give up hope’
These women are apparently devout Christians. You seriously think they’re going to give up or go against their religion? Would you expect this...
Why are upperclass Caribbeans/West Indians usually mixed or non-black
I remember going to Trinidad for the first time to visit my grandma for carnival and her bday. I remember walking through the airport and seeing...
Tinashe Appreciation/TEA Thread!
I'm Every Woman (From "Black History Always / Music For the Movement Vol. 2") I heard Tinashe’s cover on Spotify last month not realizing there...
Regè-Jean Page Appreciation/ Tea Thread
Right. He is very handsome but there are many handsome black men out there. I am not sure why they're acting this crazy over this one. This is a...
Okay but can we talk about how insecure competitive and over-sensitive men are their physical...
Good thing men over 6ft are not the majority either in America or the world. Cope, short men love making stuff up to feel comfortable with...
Top Bottom