Quantcast

A Million Little Things Season 3 Watch Thread - Thursdays @ 10PM on ABC

TheLetterD

Fourth Letter of the Alphabet
Reaction score
Reactions
212,164 2,202 476
Alleybux
Once again, I cried during an episode. It has gotten a lot harder to watch this show, but in a way, I need it more than ever right now.

Let me get the big thing out the way first. The conversation between Rome and Sophie broke me. When Rome was explaining this thoughts behind taking his life, it hit so close to home. “I just ran out of reasons to live.” That line right there is how I felt when I thought about taking my own life. I had to find a purpose and I did, which is why I’m still here now and able to talk about this amazing show with my LSA fam. Also, kudos to Maggie for being a rockstar these past few episodes. She is much better when she’s being a support system to the characters. I’m also glad to know that Sophie is going to go to the police. Oh, and DeLIEah made an appearance, but didn’t annoy me. Honestly, the show doesn’t need her.

Tyrell is young, he doesn’t understand how life works sometimes. Of course Rome doesn’t want to do the commercial, but when you’re in a pandemic trying to stay afloat and living in one of the most expensive cities in the US, sometimes, you do what you have to do. Hopefully he can change the concept of the commercial in a more positive direction.

I feel so bad for Regina. It’s clear that she hasn’t fully recovered from her concussion. At least she finally accepted that things aren’t the same, and I feel because of that, she will be able to recover fully. I hope she doesn’t lose her restaurant.

Katherine went on a date with Alan! What sucks is her trust issues are still prevalent, which is understandable. That was some real talk, though, from Alan. How long is someone supposed to wait around before the person you’re interested in resolves their trust issues (or issues period) from a previous relationship? The scene of her sanding the table at the end, it shows that she is at least willing to move forward.

As much as I dislike Eddie, his talk with the Regina was actually nice. It was also nice to see him get a W with Theo. My issue with him has been that it seems as though he had no growth when he caused a lot of BS in his life and the lives of others. I’m not saying he shouldn’t suffer the consequences of his actions, but I really would like to see some actual character growth from him so that he’s at least more tolerable.

Finally, we have Gary Stu. Gary has gone above and beyond for his friend group, and it’s clear it’s because he still feels guilty over Jon’s death. He’s a “giver” and a “fixer,” so much so, that he never faces his own demons. Darcy made some valid points, but at the same time, I feel like it’s a lose-lose situation regardless. It can truly suck when someone you’re in a relationship with makes you choose between your long time friendships and the relationship. Like, come on.

Overall, this was another excellent episode. They handled multiple plot points really well.

.Echo.

( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Reactions
26,990 209 17
Alleybux
I love Rome and Tyrell together, they are so entertaining. Tyrell has got to learn there are times you have to bend on things in order to survive. Rome has so many responsibilities and he's doing the best he can. Hopefully Rome can change up the commercial.

The Rome and Sophie scene was done really well. It was good that they showed Rome is also there for John's kids.

Eddie really is stupid and I'm glad Garry didn't leave him alone with the kids.

I feel sorry for Katherine, Eddie really did a number on her. Alan is right, he can't be punished for Eddie's sins. The last scene with her looks like she might be ready to move on though.

I really hope they don't write Darcy out and go back to Gary and Maggie, too much has happened between them for it to be a good idea again.

L84AD82DAY

Ian fell first. Mickey fell harder.
Reaction score
Reactions
16,549 852 2
Alleybux
Theo managed not to annoy me this episode. I am pleased.

Bobby hope

Reborn Splenda Daddy
Reaction score
Reactions
352,126 24,663 36,581
Alleybux
I wonder where they’re trying to take this Regina plotline? Are they gonna have this actually be a serious thing or not?

Also i told yall they were one episode away from writing off military girlfriend

Unless they promote you to principle cast within the season it means you’re getting written off

dirtysexytalk

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,608 498 39
Alleybux
This finale has me like

tenor.gif

They told Delilah ass off LOL

HotNerd10

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,415 539 33
Alleybux
When Gary is the voice of the audience.... I mean she had a whole ass baby not with a random but his bestfriend.... I mean he was wrong for the Sophie part but the rest???? Truth....

Gina and Roam are the best humans on this show.... between Roam bragging about his foster baby to Gina feeding the worker who's wife died.... I love them....

Eddie still a fµck boi... but what else is new????

HotNerd10

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,415 539 33
Alleybux
Gary bout to catch a case.... daddy so f'ing ride or die he like you been here all night....

TheLetterD

Fourth Letter of the Alphabet
Reaction score
Reactions
212,164 2,202 476
Alleybux
Wow, that season finale. I have no words. Actually, yes I do.

DeLIEah needed to be told off. This is what she does, she doesn’t confront her problems and try to grow from them, she chooses to constantly run away. Did she really think that moving her children to France was going to go over well with them? I’m glad that someone told her about herself. Yes, she lost her husband, but she was having an affair and had a child with one of his best friends. While I have SOME empathy for her, I don’t have an iota of sympathy for her.

I felt so bad for Sophie this episode, but the writers portrayed her situation in a realistic way. Unfortunately, because of our corrupt justice system, people like Peter can move on with their lives despite the evil things they have done. I’m glad that she had a support system in Maggie and that she decided to tell her story.

I was cheering for Danny, especially when he confronted the man that had an affair with his mother and when he confronted DeLIEah about moving them to France. He has a life in Boston, Covid took away his freshman year, but he came out and is proud of who he is. Why yank him from all of that just because of YOUR mistakes DeLIEah?! But man, even if I was upset at my mother, I’d hate to see her crying.

Rome is too pure for this world. I loved his interactions with Tyrell this episode and this season. I teared up when Rome was shouting to people that Tyrell was his foster son. Rome is such a great father figure and I’m so glad that Tyrell came into his life.

Regina…omg, I feel for her. Covid has taken so much from the cast, but she’s losing her dream. She has been through the ringer during this pandemic, but I’m glad she has Rome and Tyrell in her corner, along with everyone else.

The Eddie and Katherine saga has been a whirlwind to get through. Eddie has been annoying, because it feels like we’re supposed to root for him, despite all the fµck sh!t he does. How can we root for that? Meanwhile, Katherine has been a literal angel to the friend group, but she is made to feel that they’ll hate her for wanting to move on and not give Eddie joint custody. It was BS that Eddie even thought about taking that lawyer’s advice, but I’m glad he came around and found a solution that could work for the both of them and for Theo’s sake. But I was shocked that Eddie did get a call from the person that hit him, I wonder what’ll happen with that.

Last, but certainly not least, Gary. Our Gary Stu. This man has been buried in guilt since Jon’s passing. He is a fixer because he wants to be like Jon and because he feels he wasn’t there when he passed away. But what about his happiness? He deserves to be happy too. Darcy is really good for Gary, and they deserve to be together. But man, not going to lie, that ending scene…man…what a way to end a season finale.

I cannot wait for next season. I am so glad that ABC has given this show a fist chance and that it is lasting as long as it is. This show has helped me in so many ways and I am so appreciative of the million little things this show has done for me.

See y’all next season LSA fam.

.Echo.

( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Reactions
26,990 209 17
Alleybux
It's so sad Rome and Regina both lost their dreams but they get some positivity in their life by having Tyrell. Hopefully next season things start looking up for them.

I feel bad for Sophie but unfortunately what happened when she reported it, is actually realistic.

With Maggie not being with Gary and just there as support the others like Sophie and Regina, I've actually grown to like her character a little again.

True to form Delilah is back and only thinking about herself. She didn't even discuss with her children how they would feel about moving. For once she needs to stop and ask what they want. She and Eddie are a great pair because they are terrible parents.

Eddie is such a trash person. It felt like they moved on too swiftly with Danny questioning Eddie to them talking about shaving. It seems like only Sophie was allowed to have a reaction to the betrayal and Danny was kind of brushed to the side.

There is no way someone as smart as Katherine wouldn't have asked Eddie be drug tested from the beginning. I don't like how they wanted to equate a household accident with Eddie being a negligent addict. Their friend's aren't living the lives they want because they are helping Eddie, he is still yet to take responsibility for any of his actions.

There must be one or two writers who are Eddie's so they always seem to downplay his actions and think he can be likeable. Also can they just pick an age in which they want to write Theo as.

I like Alan and I hope he is back. Even if he and Katherine don't get together straight away. I just don't want them to put Eddie and Katherine back together.

I'm so glad Gary told Delilah some much needed to hear home truths. Like Eddie she plays the constant victim. I wish Gary had this energy for Eddie too though, he definitely needs to hear something similar.
That ending scene with Gary was really something. I wonder if Leyla's dad thought of doing the same.

Elizamichel

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,350 571 96
Alleybux
Eddie “ You’re always saying no”
Well there needs to be one parent who actually puts up fµck!ng boundaries ! Eddie can barely do anything and still wants to be the fun parent. Go be a damn adult.

Bobby hope

Reborn Splenda Daddy
Reaction score
Reactions
352,126 24,663 36,581
Alleybux
I love when Gary calls Delilah a slut

I told yall they were gonna write that military chick out the show, I’m surprised the foster son made it to next season

locdempress

They both look like dirty potatoes with eyes
Reaction score
Reactions
223,192 5,529 152
Alleybux
I didn’t know the finale was two hours. Finally just turned it on. I know I’m going to miss R and R so it took me forever to start watching this.

quick question can Eddie have xes? When Gary made the joke I was just curious how does all that work down there.

Andmetoo

Like Titus Andromedon, I am an enigma.
Reaction score
Reactions
101,558 1,506 370
Alleybux
I’m HELLA interested in them digging into Javier’s background. Because they all met in an elevator as full-blown grown men. No one grew up with the other or knew each other early in life. He’s an actuary now, but him and his dad seemed a little too comfy with criminal activity. Like a regular man would go to beat ass, but my man was on something extra. He gonna be waterboarding the man next season.

Sidebar: I always thought it was strange none of them seemingly had NO friends prior to that chance meeting.

Last edited:

locdempress

Reaction score
Reactions
223,192 5,529 152
Alleybux
Was I the only one that chuckled watching Delilah cry in the end.

I know the whole Eddie and Katherine thing is resolved but you can fake drug tests.

I hope Darcy gets some help for literally telling herself that she wouldn’t have children cause of her own childhood. I know she said she resolved that over the phone but that’s a lot.

When Javi sr called him Javi before he left I smiled so big. I wonder does the actor speak Spanish.
I’m going to miss this show and I always love you guys thoughtful commentary and you all share my distaste for Theo.

Andmetoo

Reaction score
Reactions
101,558 1,506 370
Alleybux
Was I the only one that chuckled watching Delilah cry in the end.

I know the whole Eddie and Katherine thing is resolved but you can fake drug tests.

I hope Darcy gets some help for literally telling herself that she wouldn’t have children cause of her own childhood. I know she said she resolved that over the phone but that’s a lot.

When Javi sr called him Javi before he left I smiled so big. I wonder does the actor speak Spanish.
I’m going to miss this show and I always love you guys thoughtful commentary and you all share my distaste for Theo.
I just read he’s semi-fluent.

Andmetoo

Reaction score
Reactions
101,558 1,506 370
Alleybux
It's funny when you think about if you watch the telenovela episode of Psych he had to do a phony Spanish accent
OMG! I was going to bring up Homicidio to show him playing someone who knew NO Spanish, but couldn’t find a good clip. That whole episode was extra funny to me knowing he was half Mexican which I don’t think was common knowledge back then. Also them having the two WHITEST people playing his parents was laughable too.

a11880c4838b05828c675c57aa244261--cybill-shepherd-beautiful-actresses.jpg

de1b2528d11a446b26e823d36f8903be--corbin-bernsen-tv-star.jpg

locdempress

Reaction score
Reactions
223,192 5,529 152
Alleybux

Saw this great article about James Rodriguez cause when I was watching the finale that story sounded really familiar to me now I see why I read this when andmetoo recommended the show psych and I was curious about his background.

T. Jordan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,976 1,093 144
Alleybux
Okay. It’s been like 5 days since I watched the finale and I’m STILL heated about D trying to pin her failures as a mother on everyone else around her. Trying to blame Gary/Javier/Psych why her daughter is kinda a dummy. and the son is basically there just to push plot points.

I hadn’t watched since like, the first episode of season 2 and I remembered almost instantly why I hate everyone on this show (minus Gina and Grace Park).

Andmetoo

Reaction score
Reactions
101,558 1,506 370
Alleybux

Saw this great article about James Rodriguez cause when I was watching the finale that story sounded really familiar to me now I see why I read this when andmetoo recommended the show psych and I was curious about his background.
Wow to this. Folks bold bold.

'You're so great, but I don't think I can call you back because your last name is Rodriguez. But I can call you back for this four-line role of a gang member,' which I ended up reading for. But they said I wasn't right for that either because I didn't look Latino enough. They basically didn't know what to do with me."

While he’s half Spaniard, I wonder if that’s what Martin Sheen (born Ramón Antonio Gerardo Estévez) went through? Charlie could just ride the wave of his dad’s show name. Yet, Emilio Estevez stuck with his and he didn’t rise to the prominence of his brother after the 80s. Granted they are full YT, their last name is the question mark.

Good on James for TRULY dealing.

Last edited:

ShellyBurger

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,491 225 27
Alleybux
OMG! I was going to bring up Homicidio to show him playing someone who knew NO Spanish, but couldn’t find a good clip. That whole episode was extra funny to me knowing he was half Mexican which I don’t think was common knowledge back then. Also them having the two WHITEST people playing his parents was laughable too.

a11880c4838b05828c675c57aa244261--cybill-shepherd-beautiful-actresses.jpg

de1b2528d11a446b26e823d36f8903be--corbin-bernsen-tv-star.jpg
Lights, Camera, Homicidio is one of my fave Psych episodes

kirroyale

Wine is fine, but liquor is quicker
Reaction score
Reactions
138,944 5,351 156
Alleybux

Eddie doesn't deserve a friend like Gary, I'm glad they didn't make him turn on Katherine. It's kinda sad she thought they would turn on her for doing the right thing by her son.
What's crazy is the show made Gary do a 180 on Katherine.
In either the pilot or the one of the very early S1 episodes in a blink and you'll miss it convo with Eddie, Gary said Katherine was a b!tch and she worked too much.
This convo was way b4 anyone knew about the Charlotte's paternity and we were supposed to sympathize with Eddie and Delilah, but the show vastly overestimated the audience's reaction to a broke, no job having, moody, fading D-list rocker and a bored average looking, but every man finds her hawt cuz she is skinny housewife.
I side-eyed Gary for a long while after he called her a b!tch cuz even though Eddie was his boy, he came way too hard for a woman who was holding him down and over time she helped every one of his friend's asses out, but to help raise a sidebaby and help the no job having sidebaby mama keep her big ass, pretty house?? No ma'am!

.Echo.

( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Reactions
26,990 209 17
Alleybux
What's crazy is the show made Gary do a 180 on Katherine.
In either the pilot or the one of the very early S1 episodes in a blink and you'll miss it convo with Eddie, Gary said Katherine was a b!tch and she worked too much.
This convo was way b4 anyone knew about the Charlotte's paternity and we were supposed to sympathize with Eddie and Delilah, but the show vastly overestimated the audience's reaction to a broke, no job having, moody, fading D-list rocker and a bored average looking, but every man finds her hawt cuz she is skinny housewife.
I side-eyed Gary for a long while after he called her a b!tch cuz even though Eddie was his boy, he came way too hard for a woman who was holding him down and over time she helped every one of his friend's asses out, but to help raise a sidebaby and help the no job having sidebaby mama keep her big ass, pretty house?? No ma'am!
Yeah I remember him saying that. It was kind of hard to blame Katherine for everything when there was so much evidence that Eddie is a sh!t person. From the way they set things out, it looks like Katherine and John were great friends and he was the link to the group rather than Eddie. I guess that's why they had Gary act like Eddie was hard done by before everything came out.

There wasn't a lot of sympathy for Katherine even when the truth came out, she kind of seems too good to be friends with them and they treat Maggie a lot better than her. Even though Gary told Katherine she should leave him if she wants they still had him coddle Eddie.

I wonder if one of the writers is and Eddie so they keep trying to make him look like a victim but the audience hate it.