A Million Little Things Season 3 Watch Thread - Thursdays @ 10PM on ABC

locdempress

They both look like dirty potatoes with eyes
Reaction score
Reactions
223,192 5,529 152
Alleybux
It’s unhealthy how much I dislike Theo.
Can't stand his ass. I hate that he all kissing his momma ass now that his dad is back. Then his too old ass is dipping out during a protest like we ain't got folks attacking Asian people out there. Like Lil boy get right. Then he laughed a little too loud at that man thinking Alan was his dad. I mean I laughed too but that was cause I can't stand his bigen dyed hair ass daddy and his weak ass genes.

The writers need to research how children in his age group should act. Cause he is written as if he is 5

ohhappyday

Champagne Mami
Reaction score
Reactions
780,305 19,262 2,880
Alleybux
Lmao Theo is obnoxious af, but not y’all in here dragging him lol. How old is he supposed to be? He acts like too much of a damn baby for me.

Anyway, where is the mom? She’s just never come into back from Europe? Is she leaving the show?

Andmetoo

Like Titus Andromedon, I am an enigma.
Reaction score
Reactions
101,558 1,506 370
Alleybux
Lmao Theo is obnoxious af, but not y’all in here dragging him lol. How old is he supposed to be? He acts like too much of a damn baby for me.

Anyway, where is the mom? She’s just never come into back from Europe? Is she leaving the show?
At this rate, I thought she LEFT the show.

Bobby hope

Reborn Splenda Daddy
Reaction score
Reactions
352,126 24,663 36,581
Alleybux

I was wondering that last episode like who leaves their kids who just lost their father for that long?

Not that I care she was my least favorite character on the show next to Theo. They are gonna keep this kid 6 years old for the next two seasons, watch.

The kids like 12 and he still wearing onesie pajamas with the little feet on them

ohhappyday

Champagne Mami
Reaction score
Reactions
780,305 19,262 2,880
Alleybux
I was wondering that last episode like who leaves their kids who just lost their father for that long?

Not that I care she was my least favorite character on the show next to Theo. They are gonna keep this kid 6 years old for the next two seasons, watch.

The kids like 12 and he still wearing onesie pajamas with the little feet on them
Lmao.

And right, plus it’s not believable she wouldn’t rush back home after the Sophie situation. I know Sophie went to Europe, but still. That would be enough to have most mothers back home ASAP. The last time I googled it they said she was still apart of the show, but idk..

She won’t be missed, but they need to kill her off or something cause the Europe storyline is running out lol

Bobby hope

Reborn Splenda Daddy
Reaction score
Reactions
352,126 24,663 36,581
Alleybux
Lmao.

And right, plus it’s not believable she wouldn’t rush back home after the Sophie situation. I know Sophie went to Europe, but still. That would be enough to have most mothers back home ASAP. The last time I googled it they said she was still apart of the show, but idk..

She won’t be missed, but they need to kill her off or something cause the Europe storyline is running out lol

They should have her take a job somewhere, or permentatly move to take care of her mother and the kids decide to stay. Sophies an adult so she doesn’t have to move with her mother and her brother they can explain that he’s comfortable he’s out and he’s proud and switching environments would be too hard on him.

Killing the mother is prob a bad idea lol

ShellyBurger

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,491 225 27
Alleybux
It's actually nice with Delilah not around. I don't think she is missed. I agree that Theo is annoying and doesn't act his age and I wouldn't mind Maggie disappearing. There's really no point in her being around since her and Gary aren't together. It's weird that she hangs around since she's only friends with Gary's friends bcuz of him. It makes her look clingy. Are they planning on putting her and Gary back together? If not, then I don't know why she is still around.

Bobby hope

Reborn Splenda Daddy
Reaction score
Reactions
352,126 24,663 36,581
Alleybux
It's actually nice with Delilah not around. I don't think she is missed. I agree that Theo is annoying and doesn't act his age and I wouldn't mind Maggie disappearing. There's really no point in her being around since her and Gary aren't together. It's weird that she hangs around since she's only friends with Gary's friends bcuz of him. It makes her look clingy. Are they planning on putting her and Gary back together? If not, then I don't know why she is still around.

It’s clear her and Gary are end game, even though i like military mom way more.

Maybe they’ll subvert my expectations and give military mom more character outside of PTSD

I still feel like shes an episode away from being written off

Andmetoo

Reaction score
Reactions
101,558 1,506 370
Alleybux
Lmao.

She has her dad with her and he’s got Alzheimer’s. So they’re supposed to be stuck with the travel restrictions and his poor health, I believe.

They say she is returning. It had something to do with her/her family living in Vancouver and she was unable to travel back and forth during filming.

I like the show without her. Eddie can go too after Katherine fucks him up over custody. But y’all know she’ll have a change of heart. I still pray she leaves him though. She DESERVES.

Andmetoo

Reaction score
Reactions
101,558 1,506 370
Alleybux
I think she’s become close to the ladies without him.

.Echo.

( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Reactions
26,990 209 17
Alleybux
It’s unhealthy how much I dislike Theo.
LOL!! I think that's the consensus on this thread. He's so irritating and his character is written like a toddler or something. The kid also can't act.

.Echo.

( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Reactions
26,990 209 17
Alleybux
Eddie is a whole b!tch thinking he deserves shared custody. Like his ass has relapsed multiple times, he's got no job or money and he's a cheating hoe.

They better not make Katherine get back with him. Eddie should get lost and go be with Delilah.

TheLetterD

Fourth Letter of the Alphabet
Reaction score
Reactions
212,164 2,202 476
Alleybux
I’ve been catching up with my shows, so my apologies for my late replies.

I’m terrified for Regina. I loved her bonding with Florence over cooking. While she’s biracial and was raised by her White mother, Regina clearly wants to connect with her Black side. But it’s also obvious that the concussion is messing with her memory and I’m so scared for her. I really hope that she can come back from this.

Tyrell was showing his whole ass this episode. The actor is doing a great job of being a typical teenager. Rome is such a great father figure for him. I’m still glad they’re fostering him.

I feel so bad for Sophie. Even though her disgusting reacher didn’t physically touch her, she was still xesually assaulted. I loved that Maggie was able to give her some sense of normalcy and was able to talk her through what she went through. So many victims think that assault is violent and physical, but that’s not always the case. Also, the fact that Sophie wasn’t the only victim, it sickens me!

The writers need to stop trying to make us sympathize with Eddie. He has been nothing but horrible to Katherine, who still chose to stay even after his affair with DeLIEah! She’s a literal angel, while he’s literal garbage! Liam really spilled the beans to Theo that his parents are getting a divorce so nonchalantly, but it really be like that. Darcy and Gary were very supportive this episode. Oh, and Eddie doesn’t deserve shared custody, because he hasn’t shown that he would be able to take care of his son.

This was another solid episode! So glad this show is going to get another season.

Luv2Luvme

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,869 103 23
Alleybux
Theo is getting on my nerves.
ole girl needs to leave asap
regina, i hope its not too bad.

PinkRage

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Reactions
77,157 1,448 628
Alleybux

They have been dragging Theo since day one!!! I tried to stick up for him - in here and on Twitter. It was for nothing though because that kid is damn annoying. Lol

Andmetoo

Reaction score
Reactions
101,558 1,506 370
Alleybux
Eddie youre an addict. And you fµck up all the time.
I’m DEAD at alllllllllll he’s done, he thought she was concerned about him being disabled. It’s cuz you a crackhead HOE!!!

And his digs at her, despite her constantly putting up with his foolishness?!?
tenor.gif

ethereal314

Mrs. Duck
Reaction score
Reactions
11,356 150 11
Alleybux

Not sure if your question got answered, but the mom not being there has to do with the actress, not the character. She can’t travel for filming because of COVID.

ethereal314

Mrs. Duck
Reaction score
Reactions
11,356 150 11
Alleybux
They have been dragging Theo since day one!!! I tried to stick up for him - in here and on Twitter. It was for nothing though because that kid is damn annoying. Lol
Aww this was sweet, but then the plot twist at the end of your comment. :LOL:

TheLetterD

Fourth Letter of the Alphabet
Reaction score
Reactions
212,164 2,202 476
Alleybux
I cried during this episode, and it wasn’t even because of anything that happened during the episode. It was the PSA at the end for the National Suicide Prevention Hotline, because I have struggled with suicidal thoughts due to severe depression. Even typing this out is making me tear up and cry. Anyway, on to the recap thoughts.

Sophie is still dealing with her xesual assault in her own way. Maggie has been such an excellent support system for her throughout all of this. When Sophie went to Layla(sp?)’s house to talk to her parents about her experience, that was brave. The father all but confirmed that Peter did the same thing to her when he read that entry from her diary.

Rome and Tyrell bonding over the documentary was so sweet. Tyrell finally having a positive made role model is such a great thing to see on TV, especially since we don’t see much positive representation of Black men on TV these days. I can’t wait to see the end product of the documentary. Rome was right, there’s more than physical scars when it comes to the police brutality and killing of innocent Black lives, there are emotional scars too.

I’m glad Regina went to the doctor, but I was pissed when she requested a scan and that White doctor was going to blow her off. That is way too common in the medical field and I’m glad the writers chose to share that very real moment. Thank goodness her mother used her White Privilege to get Regina the scan she requested. I’m also glad Regina opened up to Rome about being scared, because even though the scan didn’t do anything, not knowing what you’re experiencing is more scary.

Katherine has every right to not give Eddie joint custody. He is an addict and has relapsed. He has been selfish this entire season. When they got into that argument and he brought up how she walked out, I was heated af! Like she said, she did that because she didn’t want to see her son have a breakdown after having an affair and baby with DeLIEah! Katherine gets so much crap from this friendship group sometimes. When she told Gary that she thought everyone would hate her, my heart broke for her. Luckily, MVP Gary is coming through to help take care of Theo! Overall, this storyline has been pissing me off, because it’s coming across that Eddie should be redeemed, when in reality, he deserves everything that’s coming to him! Time for him to own it!

The promo for next week stated that the season finale is coming up after next week’s new episode. Can’t believe the season is about to end, but thank goodness the show is coming back. I wonder what the cliffhanger will be.

locdempress

Reaction score
Reactions
223,192 5,529 152
Alleybux
Why is Theo so damn hardheaded. Is he deaf he heard his daddy say leave it alone. But there he is getting a ladder anyway. Stanky ass self. Can’t wait till Alan is his daddy. Alan look like he don’t play that lil mess.

Intimacy

Heaven, Moon and Stars
Reaction score
Reactions
471,080 7,776 1,021
Alleybux
Eddie youre an addict. And you fµck up all the time.
THIS!!!

But I am glad they are showing him in this pathetic state because everything Katherine said is true...she has put up with him having a child by his deceased best friend's wife that he was going to run away with and leave her and Theo behind (he forgets that part)

Then she finds a way to forgive him, helps with raising the child, and mending fences on both sides

Katherine has been an excellent wife but for Eddie to say he has been a wonderful father while relapsing, cheating, having a child outside of marriage is beyond my comprehension

His character is so triggering for me as a woman...but that's a different topic for another day

Intimacy

Heaven, Moon and Stars
Reaction score
Reactions
471,080 7,776 1,021
Alleybux
I’m glad Regina went to the doctor, but I was pissed when she requested a scan and that White doctor was going to blow her off. That is way too common in the medical field and I’m glad the writers chose to share that very real moment. Thank goodness her mother used her White Privilege to get Regina the scan she requested. I’m also glad Regina opened up to Rome about being scared, because even though the scan didn’t do anything, not knowing what you’re experiencing is more scary.

Glad they did it that way too...a White mother sticking up for her half-Black daughter...I know sometimes Regina wishes her mother was a Black woman to understand her better but her mother's White privilege comes in handy as well... at that moment as you already stated she was able to protect her and get her the test she needed

How many Black nurses and doctors have lost their lives being denied proper medical care, regardless of education?

What hurts me watching that moment is knowing my mother and myself can't even protect ourselves due to our skin color (we are both nurses)

Glad Regina and her mother shared the moment

Butuhmahrah

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
683 16
Alleybux
Why is Theo so damn hardheaded. Is he deaf he heard his daddy say leave it alone. But there he is getting a ladder anyway. Stanky ass self. Can’t wait till Alan is his daddy. Alan look like he don’t play that lil mess.
I lowkey wanted his lil ass to fall!

Elizamichel

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,350 571 96
Alleybux
Eddie is a whole b!tch thinking he deserves shared custody. Like his ass has relapsed multiple times, he's got no job or money and he's a cheating hoe.

They better not make Katherine get back with him. Eddie should get lost and go be with Delilah.
I’m glad Katherine is finally sticking up for herself and Theo. She was the breadwinner for years bc her dumb husband couldn’t get his sh!t together plus had the nerve to cheat n have an outside baby.

.Echo.

( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Reactions
26,990 209 17
Alleybux
I’m glad Katherine is finally sticking up for herself and Theo. She was the breadwinner for years bc her dumb husband couldn’t get his sh!t together plus had the nerve to cheat n have an outside baby.
He's got that white male entitlement. They better make Katherine go for the jugular if he tries to fight for joint custody, she needs to bring up all his dirt. He can't even take care of himself, how is is gonna take care of the kids.

I need to watch the latest episode, but I guess he's still acting like a b!tch.

Pnutbutr

Jelly Time
Reaction score
Reactions
964 49 1
Alleybux
Did Regina get a new mom? I feel like she is a different actress from before.

.Echo.

( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Reactions
26,990 209 17
Alleybux
Finally watched the episode.

Rome and Tyrell have such a great bond. Eddie is pathetic, Rome is what a father looks like not him.

I'm glad Regina's mum was there with her and was able to advocate and use her privilege to help her. I'm glad Regina told Rome.

Eddie is the nastiest POS and Idc there is nothing they can do to make him redeem himself. Yes Katherine! Stick up for yourself! What a selfish arsehole saying he took care of Theo and she missed event, she's right she made the money and loved the jab about him making another demo. The fact he used her having to leave to process the fact he had an affair and a baby on her is disgusting. He needs to see some consequences to his actions and stop the woe is me sh!t. Katherine should find some steps and throw him down them.
XHHEbTy.gif

Eddie doesn't deserve a friend like Gary, I'm glad they didn't make him turn on Katherine. It's kinda sad she thought they would turn on her for doing the right thing by her son.

The Sophie/Leyla storyline is sad. Just another reason why Eddie is a POS, Gary should be there supporting her not looking after a grown man.

.Echo.

( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Reactions
26,990 209 17
Alleybux
THIS!!!

But I am glad they are showing him in this pathetic state because everything Katherine said is true...she has put up with him having a child by his deceased best friend's wife that he was going to run away with and leave her and Theo behind (he forgets that part)

Then she finds a way to forgive him, helps with raising the child, and mending fences on both sides

Katherine has been an excellent wife but for Eddie to say he has been a wonderful father while relapsing, cheating, having a child outside of marriage is beyond my comprehension

His character is so triggering for me as a woman...but that's a different topic for another day
I could swear John was also Katherine's good friend and he was the one always making her feel like she was part of the group. Not one of them asked how she was doing having lost John and then on top of that she found out the so called grieving widow and her husband had a baby together. Katherine should have cut him loose then.

Eddie is a terrible person and I don't like how the writers are trying to make out he is a victim when everything that is happening to him is due to his poor decisions.

Intimacy

Heaven, Moon and Stars
Reaction score
Reactions
471,080 7,776 1,021
Alleybux
I could swear John was also Katherine's good friend and he was the one always making her feel like she was part of the group. Not one of them asked how she was doing having lost John and then on top of that she found out the so called grieving widow and her husband had a baby together. Katherine should have cut him loose then.

Eddie is a terrible person and I don't like how the writers are trying to make out he is a victim when everything that is happening to him is due to his poor decisions.
you are absolutely right

they were in their own worlds

Dealing with their own feelings about John and the impact of his life and death, Eddie having a baby by his widow, John's children left behind with no questions, and whatever happened to John's outside child ... the one that was born before he married his wife...or was the DNA test negative

That storyline just disappeared

Katherine isn't in the fold of good friends she really is an extra in her social circle it's sad to watch and I am glad she is finally putting her foot down

locdempress

Reaction score
Reactions
223,192 5,529 152
Alleybux
you are absolutely right

Dealing with their own feelings about John and the impact of his life and death, Eddie having a baby by his widow, John's children left behind with no questions, and whatever happened to John's outside child ... the one that was born before he married his wife...or was the DNA test negative

Katherine isn't in the fold of good friends she really is an extra in her social circle it's sad to watch and I am glad she is finally putting her foot down
You have to watch that episode again I believe it’s the one where Rome and the boy go up to the roof cause I think one of the ladies in here had to break it down for me and I watched again but it wasn’t ever his child. It was such a weird strange plot twist type thing.

.Echo.

( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Reactions
26,990 209 17
Alleybux
you are absolutely right

It wasn't John's child. He was friends with Drea De Matteo character and her boyfriend was the father of the child. John asked him to come with him somewhere and it ended up being the 9/11 flight that he missed. He felt guilty she was left alone with a baby so he was giving her money and that guilt ultimately led him to take his own life. It was a pointless storyline but I guess they did it to give his character some depth.

She really is an extra even with her friend dating Gary. I do like that they are building some sort of a friendship between Gary and Katherine. They need to do the same with Katherine and Regina otherwise it just looks like Regina uses Katherine, be it getting extra income for the space above the restaurant or going to her for legal help.