Quantcast

A "passable" Transwoman says that straight men dating Transwomen doesn't make them gay

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,567 21,354 16,209
Alleybux
If a man is with someone that has a dack then he gay or at the very least bi. This world is really getting crazy men want to be women so bad and women want to be men so bad. It’s giving “grandma sitting in her recliner telling her grandkids that these are the end times” vibes.

Last edited:

Jaming4ever2

Invisible to negative words/Positive Words only
Reaction score
Reactions
22,751 605 140
Alleybux
whatever they say sure, I can tell that they are totally " straight". And that these men that date these men I mean woman are not gay.

MsFraser

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,012 10,016 2,198
Alleybux
If a man is with someone that has a dack then he gay or at the very least bi. This world is really getting crazy men want to be women so bad and women want to be men so bad. It’s giving “grandma sitting in her recliner telling your grandkids that these are the end times” vibes.
I went through their instagram real quick and I think OP is this person. They have very few followers and they do not pass at all

A video of them talking about why straight men love trans women

Gay man with a straight man fetish.

IIOO

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,793 11,772 29,821
Alleybux
There are women who sleep with other women and are in denial of their lgbt status.

At least in this example, a guy would be attracted to a female aesthetic before it’s revealed to them that it’s a trans individual.

HalcyonDays

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,567 3,344 3,901
Alleybux
This isn’t a discussion for women with vaginas to regulate....laws n sh!t.

I will say the idea of xes, gender, love, n labels have chanced a lot since the prehistoric times some of you fonts still live in. Nuances exist

a man who dated women and was never attracted to men visually doesn’t “become” gay for dating a trans woman. That’s not how it works. Their are plenty of gay men who will never be attracted to transwomen...they are still gay

County4Life

Somewhere with Remy.
Reaction score
Reactions
492,627 7,537 2,270
Alleybux
Anything rather than admit the men who sleep with them are diet gay/bisexual.

There is not a straight man on this planet from Auckland to Zimbabwe that will sleep with another biological man.

funkyfreak89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,754 1,963 692
Alleybux
This isn’t a discussion for women with vaginas to regulate....laws n sh!t.

I will say the idea of xes, gender, love, n labels have chanced a lot since the prehistoric times some of you fonts still live in. Nuances exist

a man who dated women and was never attracted to men visually doesn’t “become” gay for dating a trans woman. That’s not how it works. Their are plenty of gay men who will never be attracted to transwomen...they are still gay
Yeah, they are pansexual, not straight nor gay. Y'all need to go on somewhere with that bs

LazyDaisy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
212,292 3,161 1,231
Alleybux
Again, I find it disturbing that so many transwomen have a mission to throw shade at women about straight men supposedly liking them way more than women or being able to take straight men while completely ignoring how these supposed straight men fetishize them and then abuse and kill them if they start running their mouths. That ain't sh!t to be proud of and transwomen desperately need a lesson in healthy self-esteem. Nobody should ever have their self-esteem based on how much xesual attention they get from others because the moment you stop being cute, they stop talking to you, etc., you're gonna self-destruct. You're giving your power away every time you make your sense of worth dependent on somebody else giving it to you. That's pathetic and that's something I truly wish they would understand. Even women themselves have an extremely hard time learning this very important lesson.

They have got to do better because I see nothing brag worthy about going on social media, needlessly attacking and shading women, and then crying in the next video about how "your (straight) man" doesn't want to claim you in public or beat you within an inch of your life because you threatened to expose him. Like how fµck!ng sick is this sh!t? And the gag is, women don't be nowhere in these events yet they have all the mouth in the world to scapegoat us for these males' violence instead of the males themselves. You know why? Because they know full well they barely have these males' attention and they don't want to lose what little of it they have by calling them out on their violence and disrespect. So instead they redirect their blame and scapegoat an easy target: women, especially black women who are the most disrespected, unappreciated, and unprotected bunch in this whole world.

Last edited:

VioletVixenx

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,858 121 20
Alleybux
I wouldn't understand why the men can't be seen as bisexual or pansexual or just included in general part of the LGBTQ community. It just confuses me because as a Bisexual woman, I like men and women. If transwomen are included with women... then what is truly pansexuality? (they are attracted to any gender).

I say this because I call myself bisexual due to the fact that I have not felt a connection with someone that is transgender. I don't seem to be attracted to them. If I were to ever in the future, then I would just consider myself in the pansexual category.

MERVEILLEUSE

Encyclopedia Dramatica
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
713,577 11,262 4,454
Alleybux
Homosexuality= same xes. Trans identified male is male. Non trans identified male is male. Their relationship is homosexual, because they are of the same xes. The homophobia that informs their need to be considered heterosexual even though they are not is their problem to contend with. It is not up to women to call them straight because they think being gay is wrong but they enjoy having homosexual connections with other men.

SlowYourRoll

Don't start no mess, won't be no mess
Reaction score
Reactions
277,232 6,532 743
Alleybux
I don't know why people like this can't just deal with the people that want them , and go. Reminds me of the gay men that boast about xes with a 'straight' man, like , sir, if he was phucking you he wasn't straight. He was a closeted bisexual man. People should live their truth

Last edited:

diesha28

Danielle Aisha - The Trinidadian Aquarius
Reaction score
Reactions
33,065 1,527 1,462
Alleybux
If a man is with someone that has a dack then he gay or at the very least bi. This world is really getting crazy men want to be women so bad and women want to be men so bad. It’s giving “grandma sitting in her recliner telling her grandkids that these are the end times” vibes.
Yes the world is going straight to Hell. America is definitely or been the new Babylon or Sodom and the world is always trying to blur the lines. I am not the type to just go with the flow and eat sh!t. My eyes are wide open. I am an Aquarius I do not follow the trend. Yes these men are gay or bu curious or confused but not straight. Goes to show you how people can just pass off something the world will eat it up without thinking to appease someone else.

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,960 15,917 9,638
Alleybux
Passable?

1620909992858.gif

Matheo455

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
187,220 6,125 3,802
Alleybux
Honestly, I am really tired of the discussion over what a supposed heterosexual male can or cannot do. It's placing that sexuality on a pedestal in a way to defend that's just not necessary. If a bisexual man was dating a trans woman, would people be fighting this hard for him to still be seen as bisexual??? Oh wait no because that bisexual male doesn't have the societal privilege of a heterosexual one.

Irrespective of that just date and identify as whatever the fµck you want. All this grand standing to "educate" others is just a waste of time.

toolazy

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,124 204 166
Alleybux
My opinion, the trans war on women is:

1. Forced access to our spaces, simply because they feel entitled.

2. For the gay trans to have access to straight men (the whole reason they try to redefine what makes a "woman", they somehow think they can also gaslight straight men into agreement as well).

3. They just harbor a deep resentment for what comes natural to us. Can't be us, so they want to eliminate us.

toolazy

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,124 204 166
Alleybux
I also think that supposedly "straight" men who go on these caped crusades for trans, are closeted homo/bisexuals but arent okay with just admitting it, and so they want the rest of society to agree so they can finally feel "okay" with doing it out in the open.

Especially black men who spend time on social media prattling on about this (ignoring bio women and girls who are suffering in the black community). Since when have black men ever cared about trans? And we know that the driving factor of men is xes for about 90% of everything they do.

Badassery xx

Sure don't give a damn!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,496 831 193
Alleybux
I'll be honest and say that I genuinely couldn't tell that this trans person was trans. Her look isn't as overdone and forced as some other tranwomen. That also being said, her photos do tend to have some filter on them and I can't tell if a nose job was done or not. I do think that this transwoman is pretty though.

As for the statement I believe that a straight man being attracted to a 'passable' trans person still makes them straight however KNOWING that they are trans and still deciding to date them, isn't 100 percent straight to me.

There's a reason heterosexual isn't part of the LGBT and the trans is. So it makes no sense to say that a 'straight' person that knowingly dates somebody that is trans is straight.

Sugar.

You didn’t grow up with LeVar Burton and it shows.
Reaction score
Reactions
348,352 3,953 743
Alleybux
They kill me with that conversion therapy talk.

WAR-IS-PEACE.png

If you have to do all of this convincing then perhaps your statement is false and you should give up the gig. Heterosexual men are not attracted to men. It doesn't matter if you scraped the meat out of your dick and made it a sleeve, it's still a penis.

I need some the gworls to leave straight men alone and leave the lesbians alone, love who loves you. They exist. Videos like this is light weight harassment but we're not allowed to call a thing a thing.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,202 10,053
Alleybux
Homosexuality= same xes. Trans identified male is male. Non trans identified male is male. Their relationship is homosexual, because they are of the same xes. The homophobia that informs their need to be considered heterosexual even though they are not is their problem to contend with. It is not up to women to call them straight because they think being gay is wrong but they enjoy having homosexual connections with other men.

Thank you.

If a "passable" transman tried to talk to me and told me they were trans, then I would tell them that I'm not interested. I want someone with a REAL PENIS THAT SHOOTS SPERM!!

Thank you very much. :disdain:

Reaction score
Reactions
12,670 258 87
Alleybux
Again, I find it disturbing that so many transwomen have a mission to throw shade at women about straight men supposedly liking them way more than women or being able to take straight men while completely ignoring how these supposed straight men fetishize them and then abuse and kill them if they start running their mouths. That ain't sh!t to be proud of and transwomen desperately need a lesson in healthy self-esteem. Nobody should ever have their self-esteem based on how much xesual attention they get from others because the moment you stop being cute, they stop talking to you, etc., you're gonna self-destruct. You're giving your power away every time you make your sense of worth dependent on somebody else giving it to you. That's pathetic and that's something I truly wish they would understand. Even women themselves have an extremely hard time learning this very important lesson.

They have got to do better because I see nothing brag worthy about going on social media, needlessly attacking and shading women, and then crying in the next video about how "your (straight) man" doesn't want to claim you in public or beat you within an inch of your life because you threatened to expose him. Like how fµck!ng sick is this sh!t? And the gag is, women don't be nowhere in these events yet they have all the mouth in the world to scapegoat us for these males' violence instead of the males themselves. You know why? Because they know full well they barely have these males' attention and they don't want to lose what little of it they have by calling them out on their violence and disrespect. So instead they redirect their blame and scapegoat an easy target: women, especially black women who are the most disrespected, unappreciated, and unprotected bunch in this whole world.
Couldn’t have said it better. Why are they so proud of being someone’s dirty little secret? If men are truly falling at their feet, why not go be happy with them instead of trying to prove that that they are desired. Love yourself and leave women out of this. What goes on between them and their men has nothing to do with us.

LazyDaisy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
212,292 3,161 1,231
Alleybux
Couldn’t have said it better. Why are they so proud of being someone’s dirty little secret? If men are truly falling at their feet, why not go be happy with them instead of trying to prove that that they are desired. Love yourself and leave women out of this. What goes on between them and their men has nothing to do with us.
Exactly! Let me repeat exactly what you said: "If men are falling at their feet, why constantly try to prove that they are desired? Simply bask in your attention if it is so loving and truthful." :disdain

Badbodee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,725 954 260
Alleybux
I also think that supposedly "straight" men who go on these caped crusades for trans, are closeted homo/bisexuals but arent okay with just admitting it, and so they want the rest of society to agree so they can finally feel "okay" with doing it out in the open.

Especially black men who spend time on social media prattling on about this (ignoring bio women and girls who are suffering in the black community). Since when have black men ever cared about trans? And we know that the driving factor of men is xes for about 90% of everything they do.
I think that's why trans women are 'popular' in strictly religious communities...I remember the famous, Brazilian footballer Ronaldo being caught with a trans woman in Brazil - a catholic country.....

Lavonia

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,762 1,187 1,258
Alleybux
Find me a gay dude that would fµck/date a trans woman or even better, a lesbian that would sleep or be in a relationship with a bearded, bald trans dude.

Last edited:

MERVEILLEUSE

Encyclopedia Dramatica
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
713,577 11,262 4,454
Alleybux
This person does not look like this in real life, guaranteed. And that’s okay. They still deserve equal protection under the law (same as everyone else, no more or less). But I didnt ask nor did I consent to take part in their fantasy that they are a real woman and the men that want to fµck them are heterosexual. I will not be calling bisexual or gay men straight because they require women to play along with their homophobic delusions.

Heterosexual women do not have to pretend that they want the same men that want trans identified men. There is no competition for male attention between straight women and TIM., and there never will be, no matter how much TIM’s wish there were.

SmokingHot

Sh!tposting from 7-9pm CST
Reaction score
Reactions
58,431 1,764 503
Alleybux
I don't care about who fucks who but everyone should have the right to choose who they sleep with and a man sleeping with other men- even if they are feminine-yet calling himself "straight" then coming to me as a woman is 100% my business.